It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Want Some Secret Knowledge?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Compendium

You my good sir, have blown my mind.
I will need to re-read your post later and think because you've literally got my head spinning.

WOW!

Thank you for that. Just amazing stuff. I sense a feeling from it, you have pushed a button. I dont mind saying, ive never had a reply like this, and it has blown me away.

I will be in touch tonight or tomorrow at the latest.
I actually feel a certain way after reading that, like this is what ive been waiting for. Like this is why i have posted and returned to ATS. Its moved me that strongly.
Because i turned into energy, because i became all knowing. Because i experienced that and know its for real for real real. You have stirred something within me.

I dont mind saying, that was a very powerful reply you posted me.

You can influence people in real life. Well your post has moved me in a way i havnt been before...

Its very very interesting...

I dont mind saying that, gone are the days when i care what others think/read about me. I am free.
edit on 16 5 2024 by SecretKnowledge2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 09:45 AM
link   
A very clear and concise characterization of the current state of things without respect to any religion.

How Humankind Came to Be

I will say again, that those things are from a much lower level than your origin, so don't be deceived just because they seem wonderful. They aren't evil, just doing the things from their very limited point of view.

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

I find your reply very negative.

When they fully have what they want, it will be quite unpleasant.

How do you know this?
You have experienced what i am going through?

Why do you think there are "things" that want a human body? Have you communicated with them?

You must expand on your reply please.

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Without linking to anywhere, explain this to me

I will say again, that those things are from a much lower level than your origin, so don't be deceived just because they seem wonderful. They aren't evil, just doing the things from their very limited point of view.

How do you know this? Or think you know this?

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge2

There's no other person or entity in my dreams like you've described, just me and other seemingly normal people. Nothing divine or strange going on, just normal stuff. With the exception of the soaring thing, the rest of the dreams I have are just normal everyday stuff.

Just for the record.

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 10:01 AM
link   

I have not experience any 'dream-in-dream' interventions yet

my Spirit Guide did come to my aid a few weeks ago as i awaited a grocery delivery by Walmart+
on my porch

the neighbors refused a 'delivery-at-1206 address'.... my grocery was for delivery at 1204 address... so i called out to the delivery team that i was their rightful destination

the team walked my grocery bags to my porch, and we corrected an address typo....thanks to my Guide causing the neighbors voice to be heard over the ambient noise
edit on 16-5-2024 by StudioNada because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

There's no other person or entity in my dreams like you've described, just me and other seemingly normal people. Nothing divine or strange going on, just normal stuff. With the exception of the soaring thing, the rest of the dreams I have are just normal everyday stuff.

Just for the record.

Yeah i understood that from your previous reply.

Still remarkable stuff. Super lucid dreaming is amazing. Soaring on your own? Keep doing it i would.
Its great reading your replies FCD as i can absolutely get what you are saying. I am limited by my vocabulary in how i describe my dreams.
I believe, well its kinda obvious really, that ive been chosen to deliver these messages. Only for that i wouldnt be half as positive, emphatic, carefree as i am now.

Thanks for continually replying, its great reading them.

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: StudioNada

Wow great stuff.

What is your spirit guide? Or do you know?

I only ask because a shaman told me she sometimes flies on a crow, and sometimes she becomes the crow.

I was just approached by a Light Being one night in a dream and its continued on from there. Just over a year ago.

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 10:46 AM
link   

It isn't meant to be negative, just how things are with this particular issue. If you don't want to click on a link, that can't be helped.

One's level cannot be hidden or pretended -- it is an issue of dimensions dictated by finer and finer particles sizes which results in some frequency dependence that people talk about, but what is seen in any dimension is only what can be perceived at that level and below. What is higher, one may not be able to tell at a glance, but what is lower is clear as a bell.

Those things come from within a realm/dimension that is within a certain boundary where humankind exists. They aren't aware of why high level/dimensional enlightened beings came down at the behest of a very very high level being to take part in a corrective measure. They only know that humans normally are considered the lowest form and yet they can see that because of very very high level beings occupying human "skins" in this dimension (almost all humans are this way now), they see that their bodies carry very good things and also want to take advantage of the state of being human. Since they can't see the origins of these humans, they dare to try and use their body, "give" them things, etc.. Some even more low level things like ETs even drove cloning research for this purpose. The human body was designed to be used in this clean-up process, so it is very special.

That said, normally when you incarnate/reincarnate as a human, you lose all memory of your origin, but some people due to what they brought with them have some abilities. It is neither here nor there as far as levels, just that some were arranged to have a bit of knowledge to help people believe in certain things when the time came. Some have reincarnated many times to set the stage, and others have only come later when they could see at their realms what was going on and wanted to take part.

Those "light beings" are from a dimension very close to this dimension of human beings. Anything higher wouldn't dare to meddle with the bigger picture or the arrangements of those that came from very high realms. You can believe whatever you want, and no entity will interfere directly with things you pursue, but they may offer some hints to keep you out of trouble until the time comes to directly and fully clean things up. The fact that any of this is encountered during dreams or whatnot already says enough. Genuine cultivation things are handled by a fully conscious mind/body.

Anyway, it is because of the very high origins of the beings occupying humans that they carry such things that are interesting to the "light beings", but they are only a handful of levels off from this dimension of molecular surface matter. There are uncountable levels between. I am a Falun Dafa practitioner, but that doesn't mean that everyone came from the same place or has the same kinds of matter, abilities, etc. If you are one type of being, you will return perfected to that realm where you belong. Those things will be cleaned up too if they don't meddle too much, but they are really so far below anything that they are meddling with.

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge2

Without linking to anywhere, explain this to me

How do you know this? Or think you know this?

Just test virtue of that which they do, and the which they offer

Many people who are tested within the waters, identify the things being done to them as evil

Or see alignment with something beyond themselves, as being an attack on the sovereignty of their soul

This has to with pain, fear and blockages within the individual

The gatekeepers will be whatever it is you need them be

If you fear them, they will let you. And they will play the part of whatever demon it is you believe them to be

Likewise, any God, Jesus or Angel

Not because this is their nature, but because that is what you need in order to explore and confront the source of such fear, so you deal with it

They only open the gateways. You determine which ones are opened

Though there are certain gates, that the gatekeepers will only open to those who prove themselves ready for what is offered behind it

The reality is that the "demons" and dark things people believe in, are one in the same as the ones they call angels or God

The role they play is a direct reflection of you, and the darkness, or light, within your own heart

Which is why .... Identity is not important

It is a trap designed to keep you chasing your tail

You can choose the nature of your own salvation
Or choose the nature of your own destruction

Like those within religion seeking God, who will never understand anything about the true nature of creation, because they have already named it, and named themselves unworthy of it

Whilst building themselves a hell of their own creation and damnation

You cannot fill a cup that is already full

As long as you believe you know and understand the nature of things beyond this world, why would they bother to initiate you to try teach you of such things?

Let them be as they are
Let God be as God is
Unto you, as you your divinity

As I said earlier ...

The only thing that is important is that which they do, and that which they offer
edit on 16 5 24 by Compendium because: Clarification

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 12:03 PM
link   

You are assuming many things regarding dimensions, when you don't really understand how the phase dynamics work

You can very easily perceive the higher dimensions. You just need to understand what they are

If you swim in the ocean, you are visiting Neptune

Venus is the veins in your body
Mars is the muscle

Saturn is your skeleton

I am not speaking metaphorically here. I am being very literal

It aligns much deeper than this

The black hole in the middle of our galaxy, is the pupil of your eye

The light passing through that eye, which cannot be seen, is the light visible from the sun

The exchange between them, mirrors to your conscious mind, looking outwards upon itself in reflection

When you look up at the sun, you are looking at your own mind

When you look up at the moon, it is the same as looking down into your own body, at the tip of your own spine. The Planet, your Pineal

The all-seeing eye: That which sees, is one in the same as that which it sees

You are promoting limiting veil linear concepts

This is little difference between what your offered and the promotion of a hierarchy of God within religion

"They" are not higher, nor lower than us. You just see yourself as being divided, because of your position and linear perception being relative to our native spheres of influence

We are all one within the same source

posted on May, 17 2024 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Jijjy

It can be equally said that they may have it backwards and all that will be found in escaping this prison is nothingness.

Something is better than nothing and it's not like we're born with preloaded data or anything. Each start would be a fresh start even if we inevitably do it all the same.

If I died today I'm sure I'd say "let's go again" given the option. So would the most victimised souls too because at some point they smiled and they felt. Sounds like the op is focusing on 'the good times' which is going to help others, something worth thinking about...

Good thread!

posted on May, 17 2024 @ 02:02 AM
link   

I just feel your posts are what you have been taught. And theres a negativity to them. That is what i feel, so for me that is my truth on that.
Im not concerned whether you think im wrong or right, i dont seek validation.

Falun Gong. Why do you call it Falun Dafa?

I appreciate your reply but i dont believe humans are 'the lowest form'. The lowest form of what exactly? There are insects underneath us, and by that i dont mean they are literally lower in the ground. You know what i mean by that. A lower life form.

The other poster, Compendium has experienced something amazing, much more aligned with what is starting with me.
He even gave you advice.

I understand some of what you say, but i cant shake the negativity from it. Entity's want to take over us and sometime in the future reveal themselves. As what? Demonic entity's?
How do you , actually you've been taught it, its ok dont answer that.

I appreciate you replying and obviously you are more than welcome to keep doing so, but you are a student, like myself, although i have experienced some extraordinary stuff.
I want to advance further, not think negatively.

posted on May, 17 2024 @ 02:19 AM
link   

I havnt much time, work beckons.

I have accepted them for whatever they are, i dont question it anymore

I dont fear them, its quite the opposite. The whole 'vibe' if you will is pure unconditional clean love

I am, and always have been, a very decent human being. Ive never been into demonic, satanic etc. stuff.

It feels as though you have touched the source of creation itself, and this is not too far from the truth
Like a whole universe of possibilities just opened up to you, that you were not aware existed prior

Absolutely spot on.

I have dealt, well i believe i have, with pain suffered in my past. When i think of those times now i dont feel sorrow. I dont really feel anything about it.

Without considerations such as "I" and "them", which confuse your ability to sync in such a way Within ascension, you will expand this understanding bi-directionally within complex non-linear dynamics

I need guidance here.

I gotta go to work. I shall be back in roughly six hours. If this site is closing tomorrow i would like your email or some way of staying touch. You can pm me and i'll pm you straight back. I feel you can help me further this journey im on.

EDIT: Also catharsis. This i believe i have most definitely achieved. Ive never had repressed emotions. I had the pain of losing touch with my son a long time ago. Now i accept that we may never speak again. It moves still as would any parent, but i have no tears, or hope left.

I need to talk further obviously
edit on 17 5 2024 by SecretKnowledge2 because: gots to work to pay the bills

posted on May, 17 2024 @ 09:27 AM
link   

I have joined the site DENY IGNORANCE which seems to have a good few ATS members there.

It would invaluable to me for us to continue contact there. Im told ATS is no more from tomorrow onward, and as ive been called back into work for 5pm, an hour and a half away, this may well be my last post in this thread.

Hopefully not, i will be back online around 10.30pm my time tonight.

Anyone reading this please post anything you want to, i shall reply tonight.

Love and Starlight, SecretKnowledge

posted on May, 17 2024 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Do things have to be literal OR a metaphor?

Why can't they be the same thing whilst also being a concept? Compendium explains what I'm trying to get at so much better than me but hopefully you catch my drift.

I think ATS will die so to speak... It's got a sense of full circle going on, it's a shame I'm posting under a new moniker (I'm Ray1990) because Falun Gong was there in the beginning for me. It would take a while to explain that so I just want to say it's quaint.

Compendium has helped me understand a few concepts in the past too in our brief conversations but I'd say it's worth noting these are things you will have to learn yourself in a way that could possibly be explained best as being the difference between classroom learning and learning out in the field. You will have to get your feet muddy. I'm insinuating you'll probably lose your shoes at some point too...

Understanding isn't always rainbows and butterflies, take time with what's being said because such realisations only come from experience. It takes a while you know?

The option of walking away exists too, I'm unsure you've went through the ego death if you believe you're special because if we're all one (but not the same) then the reality must be we're all special or absolutely nothing is. Right?

Logic (Buer) is just the president of hell after all... It'll have you rolling around in circles! My point being these experiences are echoed through the ages and cultures, different paths same destination. I'm genuinely not trying to be cryptic here either, for me metaphors explain things faster.

In short you cannot be an ascended being without suffering all of existence via your own limited experience. You won't be so limited in the end if you go down this path but you'll also realise you were never chosen (you chose) and that there's no actual difference between any entity in whichever form they find themselves.

I wouldn't be so limiting with angels and demons myself, going by Norse mythology Thor (the mind) can do anything, if you truly are on the path of enlightenment just know it's a painful and messy one... Millions aspired to be Buddha but few ever made the journey.

Personally, I switch to coffee when it becomes my cup of tea... Enough of my blabber, have a great day at work. I'm off to listen to a Giorgio Moroder song Turn Out The Night, seems fitting!

Seidr? The future is what you make it, your perspective. Only one way to ascend...

posted on May, 17 2024 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Draculad

Very good post

I was going to write something similar this morning SecretKnowledge2

You have opened a doorway, but now you need find and walk your path within

In my particular tradition, we refer to this as "the long walk". Though it has many names, such as "underworld journey"

Many traditions such as the Eleusinian mysteries, would make their applicants walk "the sacred way" before they could even apply to become initiates. A physical journey of around 17KMs (11 miles), that was undertaken whilst considering a phrase given to them, to carry in their thoughts on the journey to Eleusis

The purpose of which, was to see if they were one who had the mind to recognise the value within the pilgrimage journey. If they could relate the experience, to the vague piece of wisdom offered

The experience of the journey, being the key to unlocking the meaning within the phase

The Australian Aboriginals take a journey into the wilderness by themselves as part of their coming of age

Most religions, cultures and traditions have something similar, designed to teach that "True understanding can only be gained through experience"

And within this journey, lays the key to all wisdom

It is where we get the saying "Walk a mile in my shoes"

The reason this is important, is because if you have opened a door to the particular type of things your have described, it is very likely that you will soon be offered some type of similar existential journey

And you should be warned that if you choose the harder paths, you will come to experience what can best be described as the opposite of the feeling of warmth, love and light you currently possess

Similar to allegory such as Jesus 40 days and nights in the desert, and rituals such as fasting

The hardest of the paths, is the path of love

If you choose this path, you will very literally lose everything and everyone you love. Including the grace of the light you feel

It will come and go over the years, but only just enough to keep you going. Like being offered the bare minimum bread and water you need to survive

The reason this will be done, is to teach you the true meaning of love in its purest form, which is sacrifice. Putting another before yourself, not because you calculate it within your mind as the thing to do, but because within doing so, it stokes the embers of the light you once felt, within you

Within loving the creation, you feel yourself aligned more and more, as an extension of the source of that creation, as if you are acting on behalf of the creator, as their son or daughter

Within this path, the initial experience you are going through of feeling as though you are connected to light from the source of creation, is first given so that you can understand the depth of what it is to lose it

A sacrifice so great, that it's impossible to put into words or explain to most people. Which is in itself part of what you give, the ability to relate to regular "uninitiated" people

And your affinity to their ways

It is a long, painful, miserable and lonely path

But the reward to your soul, is impossible to put into words or explain. Like the beauty of healing a pain, which is impossible for most to see

The wisdom you will gain from the experience, is beyond compare

You essentially, take the flame you now carry and cast it out upon the world for others to feel

The idea is that though it may feel gone for many years, it will eventually, return to you. If you continue to tend to the embers no matter how dark it gets

Just as Jesus emerged from the desert in his allegory

The light will never completely leave you, it will only feel lost

And you will never be alone in the journey, even if it feels like it

It teaches that it is easy to carry the light. It is much harder to bring it forth from within you, when you cannot feel that light yourself

Within choosing your path, when it is offered, you need decide if you are willing to give up the beautiful feeling of safety and peace of that light, and bleed for world. And by doing so gain the deeper knowledge, understanding and wisdom

No path is any less or more noble than any other. Or less connected to our collective source. The only difference is the level of wisdom gained, and your ability to align and apply your understanding to the world and others around you

I am not suggesting that you choose a life path where you need give up the beauty of the things your have discovered

I am only making you aware, that there is very likely a choice coming your way

And you need be aware of the gravity of choosing certain paths, if you are offered the choice

You may not even be offered a choice. Good or bad. As was my personal experience

If you are able to have lucid conscious conversations with your light friends, as them what it is they seek to offer you

This should help you identify your path

There are very particular things they offer, which you may or may not be aware you need

Seek what it is they wish to show and offer you

It should help you recognise the path and experiences you need seek, to help you apply what is being offered

posted on May, 17 2024 @ 10:05 PM
link   
How do we see if the lights are fading?
How do we learn from our mistakes without hurting?

What is a chance if it's not worth taking?
What is a dream if it's not worth chasing or losing?

What is a song, within no-one to hear it?

The true beauty of light is not that which shines within
It is within the gracing of that which it shines upon

Without this, beauty would have no meaning
Love and life itself would be pointless

Most importantly, we are special because of what we can offer this world
Not because of what the world, or the source of our creation has offered to us

The meaning of the word "Anunnaki"
"The reflection and grace of heaven, which is given from within"

The seed of our very Intelligence

Hope this helps
edit on 17 5 24 by Compendium because: Clarification

posted on May, 17 2024 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Interestingly, this aligns with verses from Apocrypha I have been re-translating recently

APOCRYPHAL GOSPEL OF THOMAS

DAVIES TRANSLATION
2. Jesus said, "Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed. When they are disturbed, they will marvel, and will reign over all. [And after they have reigned they will rest.]"

COMPENDIUM TRANSLATION
2) Jesus said, "It is those that insist on seeking, who are they who shall find. The path to that they seek may be hard. But it is through adversity, that reward holds meaning, and we feel accomplished"

posted on May, 18 2024 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Why do they choose certain people?

I have gone through catharsis, pain of past. Ive been a long term drug addict, i became homeless for five years, lost contact with my son because of this, had no love from either parent. Grew up as a young one seeing and knowing they had no time for any of me or my siblings, who i raised as i am the eldest. Left school at 14 to do so.
Lost the only person who i ever received from, an ex girlfriend.
I was down so low i could only go one direction. Up.
There is more pain being homeless than anything else. The uncertaintanty of where you can sleep that night, walking the streets all day, is soul destroying literally.
I could go on, but i dealt with all of that as in i still live in the town when i was all that, a lot of people know my past.
Now i walk among them ten feet tall.
3 years ago i got my own house, got my teeth done.
I believe love of the self and just as important, others. Is the main prize.

AS you know im only beginning my journey.

My vocabulary is limited from years of drug abuse. Heroin numbs the brain.

But i understand everything you write of.

I have a question for you.

What or where are you with your journey now?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join