It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Whistleblower: "I worked on a team that dealt with with NHI technology and left in 2018."

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Another anonymous 'whistleblower' from a top secret agency no one knows about with a wild tale of UFOs and government cover up.

Can't these poseurs come up with a new story? This one is so trite it is nauseating.

File this story under bad fiction.

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Im not buying it, but its a cool story.

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: BeTheGoddess2
Im not buying it, but its a cool story.

Even Patrick isn’t buying it…..

👽

posted on May, 15 2024 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: gippo88

...if enough shared history exists it can be manipulated somehow.rs insects

If this were true, then we'd all have to give more serious consideration to the Mandela Effect

posted on May, 15 2024 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty
If this were true, then we'd all have to give more serious consideration to the Mandela Effect

Yes, there is this risk...
Without definitive proof we cannot consider anything.
We are witnessing a confrontation between spies, every information is true and false. They seem spontaneous but spies are never spontaneous, maybe it's a Pentagon project but we can't rule out an NHI project either.
We don't even know the intentions of this disclosure project...
We can only read and compare and hope not to be deceived.
Maybe in 10 years we will understand what the real goals of these people are... maybe it will be too late.

posted on May, 15 2024 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Dont you mean the Mugabee Effect?

I'll let myself out.

posted on May, 15 2024 @ 12:30 PM
link   

I'll let myself out.

Let yourself back in, that made me lol

posted on May, 15 2024 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Yes, there is this risk...
Without definitive proof we cannot consider anything.
We are witnessing a confrontation between spies, every information is true and false. They seem spontaneous but spies are never spontaneous, maybe it's a Pentagon project but we can't rule out an NHI project either.
We don't even know the intentions of this disclosure project...
We can only read and compare and hope not to be deceived.
Maybe in 10 years we will understand what the real goals of these people are... maybe it will be too late.

Careful what you say or they might say it for you

And imho it's more like 100 years and then some

posted on May, 15 2024 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Careful what you say or they might say it for you

And imho it's more like 100 years and then some

Unfortunately you're right, it might take 100 years to understand
7 years have already passed since TTS and we have understood nothing ...

We are the outpost of public opinion, if they manage to deceive us... it's over!!!
As this anonymous whistleblower confirms, surely some of them are reading us

posted on May, 15 2024 @ 03:16 PM
link   

I'll let myself out.

Let yourself back in, that made me lol

I guess I'll "go back for my hat".. thats not the same thing as a William Tell impersonation?

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 07:04 PM
link   

NHI potentially experiment on us, and definitely experiment on animals. We have no idea why. The main reason you'll never see organized disclosure is because nobody can agree on what to say. We simply don't know enough. Namely, the NHIs intentions (sort-of, we have a good theory) and where they are from. The Anthropology wing believes the NHI are controlled by an intelligence that is beyond our current understanding of how life works. The biology reports conflict with this, which is why things can't be compartmentalized. If the government were to disclose info, they'd have to get the story straight. We also have no idea where they are from. "We" as in everyone I worked with. It's possible someone in high up in leadership knows. I don't think the answer is as simple as another planet or caves on earth.

I think these are the most important concepts of this "whistleblower"
It sounds like the narrative of a sci-fi film but Mellon said something very similar during the sol foundation conference.

National Security can't be ignored in this topic we are not dealing at least not exclusively with an intangible interdimensional presence that has for centuries been seeking to subtly influence human Affairs something along these lines could be happening it's it's a fascinating issue but our military is encountering intelligently controlled solid objects invading restricted military airspace sometimes flying in formation

They are talking about an undefined "intelligence" behind the UAPs
Would UAPs be just tools or a deception?
edit on 16-5-2024 by gippo88 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Over the past few years all manner of "military folk", govt contractors, retired IC have been selling versions of this particular narrative. The Steering Committee I suppose. Whether to keep us stuck on the typical ufo train, or to steer us away from something else. It's always "give the kid's a cool new shiny" to keep them busy.

Quite alarmingly the fact they're using a decades old playbook is, by itself scary. The perpetrators being stuck on stupid says more about them than people interested in ufo/uap's OR the nature of the NHI. The brightest minds black OP money can find over 50+ years with no original ideas's?

It's still a cool find!
TY's to whoever PDF'd this, it's very appreciated!! Not a clue if any of it is true or parts of it maybe but it's a great read!!

posted on May, 17 2024 @ 03:20 AM
link   
The Best way to discredit a Whistleblowers !
Have Fake Whistleblowers give out Fake stories that are easy to discredit.
and this IS fake.

its the same as the UFO abductions.
you get red neck stories that sound silly.
and every one just thinks its all silly.
so they are ALL discredited.

maybe! the GOV abduct them.
usese drugs and hypnosis and actors to make
them belive they were abducted by aliens.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join