It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake Aurora's produced by HAARP

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: xWorldxGonexMadx

HAARP was part of DARPA i seem to recall.

You have the likes of "European Incoherent Scatter Scientific Association" "SURA Ionospheric Heating Facility" "Jicamarca Radio Observatory" "Millstone Hill Radar Observatory" and the "SuperDARN (Super Dual Auroral Radar Network)" facilities to consider.

Conspiracy theories have linked these places to the likes of "weather control" and other nefarious purposes, but their actual focus is on scientific research which contributes to our understanding of the planet's ionosphere/magnetosphere, and the interactions they have with the solar wind.

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: xWorldxGonexMadx

originally posted by: Kurokage

You're the one posting youtube videos and making wild claims here, not me my friend. The burden of proof is on you...

But to keep you happy.

www.nature.com...

www.arrl.org...

ok, lets say its true... HAARP no longer exists in the US but what about other Facilities around the World? They may simply have moved into the mountains someplace..

if you really want to know, go take some classes.

haarp.gi.alaska.edu...
You can learn all about HAARP, it's capabilities, and the capabilities of all the other antenna arrays around the world.
Or speculate they are all trying to do (whatever evil things you believe) to you.

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 08:33 AM
link   
The Sun is way more energetic and powerful than HAARP ever was or could be.

It's not or ever was working on a global scale.

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 08:41 AM
link   

And HAARP...at last ck, in Alaska at least, moved ops, are, gone, off site.

* If you believe it enuff to share...at least don't follow media videos. You n me can make em too. There no real determination, evaluation, presentation, AI or otherwise...of truth.

We watch.."Wow! Look! Aliens on the..."... but that doesn't make it so.

My friend? Advice. Not everything is a conspiracy...just cause we're on a conspiracy site.

Id follow the trail in this from:

Date Alaska stopped HAARP?
Date the move instituted?
Where did they and go and why? What's there today, this morning?
Are there more HAARP facilities elsewhere? Yes. More than a couple arrays.

Just as minimal study to back yourself up...you'd find so much media scientific and otherwise about Solar Storms....that your thread...sorry...but the point, and supposition of that video as possible.is moot.

Science...is your friend. Ala 'YOUTUBE'? Not really. It's an Ok place to start...but not to end on.

God bless ya

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Just as minimal study to back yourself up...you'd find so much media scientific and otherwise about Solar Storms....that your thread...sorry...but the point, and supposition of that video as possible.is moot.

Well said and I agree, the OP would have been a lot better if it wasn't just an old hash of HAARP in a youtube video.

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Saw about it on Tiktock. Usually solar storms that big are all over the media but I didn't know about this until it happened. As far as storms, we've been getting a lot, way more than usual and I've only seen the sun and stars about 3 or 4 times in the past 2 months. Is it HAARP? ? I don't know, but I wouldn't doubt it for a second.

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 08:52 AM
link   

a reply to: nugget1

So... there was a scientific campaign scheduled for May 8th to 10th and they did experiment.

Of course, can't believe everything which was said though.. such as:

“The HAARP scientific experiments were in no way linked to the solar storm or high auroral activity seen around the globe.”

What about the proof that that the HAARP program still exists? Why do you insist on saying

HAARP no longer exists in the US

even when given proof?

I've been to Fairbanks and got to see the HAARP array at Gakona first hand. It was a pretty impressive sight!

My personal belief is when the government doesn't want its fingerprints on something they turn it over to the private sector and let them do the dirty work. Gain of function being turned over to China (because it was getting into unlawful teritory in the US) complete with all the funding necessary to build the lab and provide necessary equipment, incliding the virus sequence is just one example.

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 08:58 AM
link   

I've been to Fairbanks and got to see the HAARP array at Gakona first hand. It was a pretty impressive sight!

I thought it was all 'beat-up' and battered and a shell of what it once was?

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 08:59 AM
link   

So... there was a scientific campaign scheduled for May 8th to 10th and they did experiment.

Of course, can't believe everything which was said though.. such as:

“The HAARP scientific experiments were in no way linked to the solar storm or high auroral activity seen around the globe.”

I'm with you man. Sure the auroras were a sight to see, but I don't trust the government one bit and I'm surprised a lot of the ATS members on here are so confident that HAARP no longer exists. The government could use HAARP to crash the power grid and send us into darkness for years. They've got their bunkers and safe spaces close to completion.

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Conspiracy theories have linked these places to the likes of "weather control" and other nefarious purposes, but their actual focus is on scientific research which contributes to our understanding of the planet's ionosphere/magnetosphere, and the interactions they have with the solar wind.

Funny thing, that. HAARP began experimenting in 2005; Al Gore's 'An Inconvenient Truth' came out in 2006. What a coincidence!

Come on! This is a conspiracy site; don't go throwing water on the fire people work so hard to create!

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Explains why there were no large scale power disruptions!

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

The government could use HAARP to crash the power grid and send us into darkness for years.

They dont need HAARP to do that LSU2018 just a few nuclear weapons detonated at a high altitude(typically above 30km) in the Earth's atmosphere, creating a burst of electromagnetic radiation that would fry our respective power grids and make repairs a near impossibility for years to come simply down to a collapse of infrastructure.
edit on 14-5-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Come on! This is a conspiracy site; don't go throwing water on the fire people work so hard to create!

The thing is we are in the ""Science and Technology"" forum and not one of the conspiracy-related forums, so there is that.

ATS covers a lot of areas of discussion, not just conspiracy.

I'm not pissing on anyone's parade nether.

Just simply pointing out the difference between the fact and fiction that surrounds the likes of HAARP.

Like others have suggested not everything is a conspiracy
edit on 14-5-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

link   
The Alaskan University experiments were at around 3 MHz, no way in the world that it would have a world wide reach or effect, especially when there'd been warnings and alerts of the Solar activity long before it happened.

People fear what they don't understand.

link   

Im outta bit on my last foray into HAARP...but tv shows-paranormal...more than a few....went to Alaska at least and walked around. All gone. Just arrays in place without people or support systems. Empty.

There..are more arrays elsewhere including Australia. Never kept up past closing Alaska.

Nefarious anyway, no matter...but Solar Storms are real.
edit on 05245631America/ChicagoTue, 14 May 2024 09:07:56 -050007202400000056 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

We'd all be fools to think something like that isn't just over the horizon. Now that I sell whole home generators for a living, you wouldn't believe how many people have bought one simply because they think the government will purposely crash the power grid. And most of my customers (who can afford these things) are doctors, lawyers, and even relatives of celebrities. Last week, I quoted a "stay-at-home mom" who lives in a 9,000 sq ft home and is buying a $75,000 generator. She told me these conspiracy theories can't be theories since they keep coming true. I can't say I disagree.

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

The government could use HAARP to crash the power grid and send us into darkness for years.

They dont need HAARP to do that LSU2018 just a few nuclear weapons detonated at a high altitude(typically above 30km) in the Earth's atmosphere, creating a burst of electromagnetic radiation that would fry our respective power and make repairs a near impossibility for years to come simply down to a collapse of infrastructure.

You're 1,000% right, Andy, but whoever does that will have a beaming spotlight on them. You use HAARP, they can blame the sun. Who's gonna to start a war with the sun, you know what I mean?

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: WeMustCare

Last week, I quoted a "stay-at-home mom" who lives in a 9,000 sq ft home and is buying a $75,000 generator. She told me these conspiracy theories can't be theories since they keep coming true. I can't say I disagree.

Thats just sheep lapping up social media because conspiracy went main stream, not just MSN even influencers know fear creates likes now.
But as this is the science forum, there's far more evidence pointing to solar activity.
edit on 14-5-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Im outta bit on my last foray into HAARP...but tv shows-paranormal...more than a few....went to Alaska at least and walked around. All gone. Just arrays in place without people or support systems. Empty.

There..are more arrays elsewhere including Australia. Never kept up past closing Alaska.

Nefarious anyway, no matter...but Solar Storms are real.

I agree completely. The point of my first response was simply that I wouldn't doubt HAARP being behind it, I also don't doubt the government weaponizing them like everything else. I know solar activity has increased and we're in the same part of the universe that we were in millions of years ago when the dinosaurs were wiped out. Things are a lot different in this part.

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Who's gonna to start a war with the sun, you know what I mean?

A decade ago i would ask the same question.

But in this day of age I'm apt to ponder we would.

And the fact is war has been waged and fought throughout recorded history over a hell of a lot less than our star.

I still take your point all the same.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join