It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of Cleptocracy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2024 @ 05:50 AM
link   
When thinking about Janet Yellen , we know she has to measure her words carefully as a wrong statement could cause a lot of financial damage, but it has been noticed that a statement she let out , On grabbing Russian assets and giving them to Ukraine, surely is a step too far. It also states that the USA is using someone elses money to prolong the War, which will no doubt end up in the hands of the MIC and a lot of already rich people. It also states that for reasons unstated they would rather use someone elses money to keep the war going, which suggests they might not have enough without this deed. Either way it is theft by the bankers , and if they think they can steal a soveriegn countries money they will not have the slightest qualms in taking yours. The deal seems to be that if the BRICS actually gets up and running the dollar will have to go into a Weimar state, because of overprinting, the big boys are taking precautions by going into other assets already. Here is an interesting rant on this situation by an interested party. But the paradox will be ..."Will Russia continue fighting a war where it is financing the enemy? " In Clown world it is a strong possibility, in depopulation world it might even be a fact. www.bitchute.com...

posted on May, 9 2024 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

.."Will Russia continue fighting a war where it is financing the enemy? " In Clown world it is a strong possibility, in depopulation world it might even be a fact."

So, the joke is on the Russians, no? They thought that they were making a major investment in their future...seemingly, a bad gamble at this hour. The lenders have left the stage, and the creditors are lining up. Debtors always blame their own failings on other factors than themselves,

posted on May, 9 2024 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicFocus

Debtors always blame their own failings on other factors than themselves.

I would agree if the socioeconomic agenda wasn't as rigged as an election in China. It has waaaaay too many pitfall features and outright theft. You can't prosper, organically, unless you're willing to "shave the points" in life, so to speak.

The system rewards fraud and criminality. How can you win if your willing to play by the rules when others are actually rewarded for breaking them??

It's not entirely an individuals fault.

posted on May, 9 2024 @ 07:35 AM
link   

When Russia gives back the 18% of Ukrainian territory they stole and which they currently hold sway over.

Maybe they can get back whatever is left of the money?

Putin made their bed, and now they have to lay there.

Anyhoo freedom to Ukraine and down with the Russian scum invasion farce.
edit on 9-5-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2024 @ 07:43 AM
link   

1960s Government Subliminal National Anthem Video — It's THEY LIVE!

Also, it's NOT debunked (unfortunately...we wish it was): i.imgur.com...

Have you seen this movie?

posted on May, 9 2024 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I agree that this is an overstep. No Putin lover here but I think there is a lot more going on in UKE than
people let us in on.
Burisma for one
Biolabs for two
Child Trafficking??
Etc.
I am against conflicts like these and after reading volumes about it, still don't know whats REALLY
going on with this or what to believe

posted on May, 9 2024 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: CosmicFocus

No, in reality, the joke is on us. We the people have been financing that war to the tune of over $113 billion so far.

USA Facts

What Yellen, this government is doing is driving other nations towards dumping the dollar and joining BRICS. When they see what the US is doing to Russia's money they will realize theirs isn't any more secure than Russia's. This government is cutting it's own throat by doing this.

edit on 9-5-2024 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2024 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: charlest2

Your not sending cash. Mostly the value of stuff sent much of which was mothballed anyway

posted on May, 9 2024 @ 12:56 PM
link   

I really like the word cleptocracy!

a society or system ruled by people who use their power to steal their country's resources.
"there are too many entrenched dictatorships and kleptocracies in the region"

a government by people who use their power to steal their country's resources.
"the ruling party is highly sensitive to allegations of corruption and kleptocracy by the public"

posted on May, 9 2024 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

I'd rather they burry it in the desert.

posted on May, 9 2024 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Would you not just be better spending it?

As to burying things in the desert.

I thought that was reserved for people who dont behave.

posted on May, 9 2024 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

So you are saying we should bury our entire federal government in the desert? Is that what you suggest?

posted on May, 9 2024 @ 04:11 PM
link   

I'm not suggesting anything of the sorts.

As at a rough estimate that would seem to equate to about 2 or 3 million people.

I dont know about the logistics there charlest2, as that's apt to be rather a large hole.

Not to mention reeks of something reminiscent of the final solution or thereabouts.

I was thinking more along the lines of the odd child molester, deviant, rapist or murderer.

posted on May, 9 2024 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Well this topic went in a very interesting direction.
Please do go on

posted on May, 9 2024 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: annonentity
When thinking about Janet Yellen , we know she has to measure her words carefully as a wrong statement could cause a lot of financial damage, but it has been noticed that a statement she let out , On grabbing Russian assets and giving them to Ukraine, surely is a step too far. It also states that the USA is using someone elses money to prolong the War, which will no doubt end up in the hands of the MIC and a lot of already rich people. It also states that for reasons unstated they would rather use someone elses money to keep the war going, which suggests they might not have enough without this deed. Either way it is theft by the bankers , and if they think they can steal a soveriegn countries money they will not have the slightest qualms in taking yours. The deal seems to be that if the BRICS actually gets up and running the dollar will have to go into a Weimar state, because of overprinting, the big boys are taking precautions by going into other assets already. Here is an interesting rant on this situation by an interested party. But the paradox will be ..."Will Russia continue fighting a war where it is financing the enemy? " In Clown world it is a strong possibility, in depopulation world it might even be a fact. www.bitchute.com...

Russia attacked a sovereign state, unprovoked, and has inflicted much damage on Ukraine.

Reparation is justice, not theft.

But to really be fair, it is not the Russian people who are at fault, but Putin and the kleptocratic (note correct spelling) oligarchy that supports him are to blame.

To really be fair, the oligarchy's assets should be stripped and paid in reparation for the damage they have wrought.

edit on 2024-05-09T17:46:26-05:0005Thu, 09 May 2024 17:46:26 -050005pm00000031 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2024 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Well, I should have narrowed it down to just Congress and the current president.

Maybe the heads of all of the 3-letter agencies.

edit on 9-5-2024 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2024 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

If that rationale was followed through then , the West will be paying out a heck of a lot of reparations , You either follow international law or you don't. I am thinking of collateral damage.On countries like Lybia Syria Iraq and all the rest of them that have had to be liberated at great expense to the Western taxpayer and for what? The BRICS are amassing gold to back a new international exchange system which is going to collapse the Western money supply anyway. This is an economic war which will get hotter as the people who control the paper dollar will not go quietly. The whole point of the Western industrial complex is to protect the dollar as the reserve currency. Many countries in the past have had the boot put in to tow the present economic rules, mainly through energy supplies.

posted on May, 9 2024 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: rdambroso
I agree that this is an overstep. No Putin lover here but I think there is a lot more going on in UKE than
people let us in on.
Burisma for one
Biolabs for two
Child Trafficking??
Etc.
I am against conflicts like these and after reading volumes about it, still don't know whats REALLY
going on with this or what to believe

You know a whole lot more than some people you see here in the comments, for sure. There are all those things you mentioned above going on, and the same liars running America into the toilet are in bed with all those crimes happening in the Ukraine, and the dumbest people believe every lie they are told by the same liars who have already been exposed as such so many, many times now, and going back years. (That's the saddest part of this Ukraine debacle.)

Imagine what lies they will all believe tomorrow.....

edit on 9-5-2024 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: budzprime69

It's not me that took it to the desert with some serious mass genocide in mind.

I think I've said my piece there.

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 03:33 AM
link   

It might be best to start with the beast and convicted pedophile you place so much stock in Scott Ritter who likes underage girls.

Dig him a hole and he's apt to fit.
edit on 10-5-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

<<   2 >>

join