It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leading Surgeon from Al-Shifa Hospital Dies in Israeli Custody

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2024 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Sucks when you trip and fall and die.

One less Hamas wart on the arse of society.

posted on May, 4 2024 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: HopeForTheFuture

This Angel spent the last few months working non-stop doing what he loved. SAVE HUMAN LIVES. He gave his own life to save others. People like him give encouragement to others who are losing faith in humanity because of what Our eyes see. I just wish that God saves a very special place for this Angel. He is totally heartbreaking.

Were you there to see what was reality and what is a story someone wrote? The actual truth in Gaza is fragmented by the propaganda and polarization of many writers about that area.
edit on x31Sat, 04 May 2024 08:24:17 -05002024124America/ChicagoSat, 04 May 2024 08:24:17 -05002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2024 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

And to think, none of this would have happened if Hamas had not violated the ceasefire in effect before Oct 7.

Seems that ceasefire was mostly one sided.

In 2022, the world saw a dramatic surge in killings of Palestinians, with fatalities in the West Bank climbing 82% from the previous year and nearly quintupling (491%) from 2020.

This report, entitled “Pulling the trigger is the first resort: Palestinians killed by Israeli army and settlers in 2022”, presents a detailed account of the killings of Palestinians perpetrated by Israeli forces, along with the associated contexts, gathered from both field and office research. It contains testimonies indicating that Israel has frequently acted with a systematic will to disregard the most essential right found in all human rights charters, i.e. the right to life.

Members of the Euro-Med Monitor team have documented in this report the killing of 204 Palestinians by Israeli army forces in 2022, 142 of whom were from the West Bank (69.6%), 37 from the Gaza Strip (18.1%), 20 from Jerusalem (9.8%), and five from the Arab localities within Israel (2.4%). It is important to note that this statistic, however, excludes the 18 Palestinians killed inadvertently during Israeli attacks—16 in the Gaza Strip, and two in the West Bank.
reliefweb.int...< br />

And that is just one year , the year prior to the October 7th attack which itself could have been stopped if it hadn't been politically inconvenient to do so.

posted on May, 4 2024 @ 08:39 AM
link   
From what I've read, Dr. Al-Bursh died on April 19, 2024.

Dr. Adnan Al-Bursh, head of orthopedics at Al-Shifa Hospital in Gaza City, was declared dead by Israeli prison authorities at Ofer prison in the occupied West Bank on April 19

It's unfortunate so many of the hospitals are being used as covert covers for Hamas. It jeopardizes the most vulnerable as well as those who are able to help them.

posted on May, 4 2024 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Were you there to see what was reality and what is a story someone wrote? The actual truth in Gaza is fragmented by the propaganda and polarization of many writers about that area.

I was not in Gaza, I have not been a direct witness, but I have witnessed over the years what the systematic ethnic cleansing of the Palestinian people entails and that "colonization and imperialism" is still more alive than ever in Palestine.

I have witnessed thousands of videos from direct witnesses (that is not propaganda), dead babies and children, babies taken from the wombs of their mothers killed by a bombing, and how the baby dies after 2 days, bodies taken from the rubble of The Israeli bombings, pieces of humans, mass graves, that was not propaganda.

Propaganda is what makes you wonder if I was there and what we see daily in the media "that we do know and can claim" are in the hands of or financed by powerful Jews. Tell me what media Hamas owns and finances?

You don't have to be there to recognize that a "famous surgeon" who could be working in any country in the world, decided to stay in the worst of hells to save human lives, risking his own life and dying as a consequence "of doing his job in Gaza" in Israeli captivity. This man was an angel and a true hero. Do I need to be there to know that? I don't think it's necessary to reach "My" conclusion, since everyone has their own.

posted on May, 4 2024 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

Then you discover that the former prime minister of Israel said in an interview that Israel built those tunnels and as always, the other story is revealed.

Former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak on Israel's Al-Shifa hospital claims

Christiane Amanpour speaks to former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak, as Israel is under pressure to provide evidence for its claim that Hamas uses Al-Shifa hospital as a command center.
Inside video

What is unfortunate is that those hospitals are being bombed, knowing that there are doctors trying to save lives, sick people, people connected to machines, babies in incubators, refugees and yet, they are being bombed.

Hamas's excuse is everywhere is not valid seeing as 70% of Gaza has been destroyed. Hamas is not God, nor is he in every place in Gaza. The destruction of Gaza and its inhabitants is the only goal, not Hamas. As members here repeat, Hamas leaders are in places where they cannot be eliminated. The excuse of ending Hamas disappears and remains just that, an excuse to destroy Gaza.

posted on May, 4 2024 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Thank you very much for the resource, I didn't know anything about this, I'm saving it to the list.

These Palestinian voices could also keep some members from saying, they are all Hamas, or it is their fault to die for supporting Hamas.

Countless Gazans are vocalizing their opposition to hamas in Gaza. "Down with Hamas" .

Neither the occupation nor the violence began on October 7, 2023, nor are all Palestinians Hamas, and no, the Palestinians are not guilty of their own deaths, they are victims of an illegal military occupation for many decades.

posted on May, 4 2024 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

This Angel spent the last few months working non-stop doing what he loved. SAVE HUMAN LIVES. He gave his own life to save others. People like him give encouragement to others who are losing faith in humanity because of what Our eyes see. I just wish that God saves a very special place for this Angel. He is totally heartbreaking.

That's true, generally speaking, but the person died while in captivity by his captors. One very likely scenario it's that he wouldn't have died if he wasn't captured.

posted on May, 4 2024 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: HopeForTheFuture

I have a strange question for you. How has the palistinian population continued to grow if there is ethnic cleansing happening in gaza? Hamas has been in control of Gaza for 17 years now. Oddly things got worse when they took over because Hamas didn't care about the people it's only goal was to destroy Israel as stated in their charter. Do you know who built the hospitals in Gaza? Do you know who supplied the building materials prior to Hamas? Can you think of any other government on the planet that states its goal is to destroy another country?

edit on 5/4/24 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2024 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zeyin

That's true, generally speaking, but the person died while in captivity by his captors. One very likely scenario it's that he wouldn't have died if he wasn't captured.

Logical as stress indeed effects health. Causes things like heart attacks aneurysms etc.

posted on May, 4 2024 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: Zeyin

Logical as stress indeed effects health. Causes things like heart attacks aneurysms etc.

It could be or it could be he was mistreated and tortured.
edit on 4-5-2024 by Zeyin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2024 @ 10:46 AM
link   

a reply to: StoutBroux

Then you discover that the former prime minister of Israel said in an interview that Israel built those tunnels and as always, the other story is revealed.

Former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak on Israel's Al-Shifa hospital claims

Christiane Amanpour speaks to former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak, as Israel is under pressure to provide evidence for its claim that Hamas uses Al-Shifa hospital as a command center.
Inside video

What is unfortunate is that those hospitals are being bombed, knowing that there are doctors trying to save lives, sick people, people connected to machines, babies in incubators, refugees and yet, they are being bombed.

Hamas's excuse is everywhere is not valid seeing as 70% of Gaza has been destroyed. Hamas is not God, nor is he in every place in Gaza. The destruction of Gaza and its inhabitants is the only goal, not Hamas. As members here repeat, Hamas leaders are in places where they cannot be eliminated. The excuse of ending Hamas disappears and remains just that, an excuse to destroy Gaza.

It's the use of them by Hamas that seems to be the problem. The tunnels weren't a secret, which by the way were 'embellished' by Hamas.

In 1983, the Israelis built "a secure underground operating room and tunnel network" beneath Building 2 of the hospital.[21] On 20 November 2023, former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak, referring to Israeli built bunkers from decades ago, told CNN "It's already [been] known for many years that they [Hamas] have the bunkers that originally [were] built by Israeli constructors underneath Shifa [which] were used as a command post of Hamas. And, a junction of several tunnels is part of this system."[22] During a renovation in the 1990s a large basement was added, which the IDF later said was appropriated by Hamas and used to store weapons. According to Israeli officials, Hamas subsequently dug out the original basement, later adding new floors and connecting it as a hub within their existing tunnel system.[27][28]

A France24 investigation concluded that the images and videos of the tunnels published by the IDF were consistent with Hamas built tunnels.[29]

en.m.wikipedia.org...#:~:text=In%201983%2C%20the%20Israelis%20built,and%20used%20to%20store%20weap ons

And that my friend, is the problem.

edit on th31202400000031bSat, 04 May 2024 10:48:54 -05002024000000x by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2024 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Have you seen the footage/pics of Israeli soldiers prancing around in lingerie of dead Palestinian women? Evidently, they take "trophies" from their kill. We all know terrorists rape and torture their victims but people fail to mention it happens on both sides. Some will probably say the Palestinian women had it coming.
x.com...
So that's what they wear under those letterboxes known as a burka.

posted on May, 4 2024 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

Yes, maybe they do.

And some men like to take a trophy with them after a kill so they have a memento that will help them relive that moment in their minds over and over again. The moments of terror and screams, painful agony and the gasp of their very last breath. They love it

And other men love living vicariously through those men so they can enjoy that experience, too.

posted on May, 4 2024 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Is there a moral to that story or is it just to bore me to death?

posted on May, 4 2024 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Is there a moral to that story or is it just to bore me to death?

It's not a funny story.
Someone has died in custody. Hugh chance he was mistreated and tortured.

posted on May, 4 2024 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

One side of the story.

Here is the other:

www.jewishpress.com...

The bullet points Specific for 2022, the year you used:

1,162 Rockets fired from Gaza (3+ a day)
1,268 Moltov Cocktail attacks
285 Shootings
14 Stabbings

All done from Gaza to Israel.

The attacks in Aug were retaliation for some of that.

The killing of 204 seems tame in comparison.

posted on May, 4 2024 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

I just find it really interesting... one of the most effective psychological tactics the Nazis used was dehumanizing Jews & other "inferior" races. Taking on this perception enabled them to commit mass atrocities without conscience awareness. They were absolved of any guilt. Like killing a cockroach. Smashing a pest gives one a sense of satisfaction and righteousness.

It's plain to see this tactic is still alive and well in modern society.

posted on May, 4 2024 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Disgusted123

War is hell. Always has been, always will be. THAT'S WHY WE TRY TO AVOID IT AT ALL COSTS.

But do we though? When you look at the vast increase in wealth the elite enjoy from every war it begins to look like they create them while publically appearing to be working for peaceful resolutions.

Just follow the money.

posted on May, 4 2024 @ 02:19 PM
link   

I was not in Gaza, I have not been a direct witness, but I have witnessed over the years what the systematic ethnic cleansing of the Palestinian people entails and that "colonization and imperialism" is still more alive than ever in Palestine.

What about Jordan and Egypt who originally locked them in the areas they are now, and built bigger walls than Israel? Israel allowed many 1000s to work, and Jordan and Egypt locked them up with no in or out. Also, that area has been Jewish for about 4000 years, so if you wanted to look for Palestine you might find it in Egypt...The name Palestine was given by former invaders of an area that no one ruled.

So there is no such thing as Palestine, you could call them Jordanians since they are one and the same with the same Sunni Islam. Palestine was coined well after 1900, so not even that old.

I have witnessed thousands of videos from direct witnesses (that is not propaganda), dead babies and children, babies taken from the wombs of their mothers killed by a bombing, and how the baby dies after 2 days, bodies taken from the rubble of The Israeli bombings, pieces of humans, mass graves, that was not propaganda.

1000? dare say... I don't believe you...

Tell me what media Hamas owns and finances?

The Hamas leaders are sitting on 11 billion dollars, they are also funded by Iran. They wouldn't even build water treatment plants and want Israel to only provide 12 hours of power per day. They want to keep them in a refugee state, its convenient for their cause.

You don't have to be there to recognize that a "famous surgeon"

Really? Famous? He ran the orthopedic department at Al-Shifa Hospital in Gaza, which doesn't make him famous, or prominent, or some humanitarian God, or an angel. I didn't know Gaza produced the best doctors in the world, thanks for letting me know.

You do know that everyone born/living in Gaza is taught from birth to hate and kill Jews. Women have boys just to be soldiers. Mothers get money when their boys kill and die for the cause. I think you only see one side in all this.

edit on x31Sat, 04 May 2024 14:20:30 -05002024124America/ChicagoSat, 04 May 2024 14:20:30 -05002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join