It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EPA sues San Francisco for dumping billions of gallons of sewage into Pacific Ocean

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

That's the turd Time I heard of the Map , Where is it ?

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Aside from the topic at hand, I'd love to roll back through time to the mid to late 1980's and see just what people starting in the water out there on the West Coast. They were solid red and slowly began turning blue and have now gotten completely out of control.

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I wouldn't want salt from the Sea of Sewage either, but is there really a difference in the taste of salt as a whole? Great Value hasn't let me down yet.

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It's such a tragedy.

I lived in Palo Alto, CA about 20 minutes south of SF in the late 80's to mid 90's.

The whole SF Bay area was such a beautiful place and SF itself was really a gem of a city to visit. To see what that city and state has turned into is both astonishing and heartbreaking.

The people responsible should be tortured, drawn & quartered.

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Here you go, peruse it at your leisure..

San Francisco Poop Map A

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Here you go, peruse it at your leisure..

San Francisco Poop Map A

LOL , you ain't Sheiting me , it's Real !,,,,

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: rickymouse

I wouldn't want salt from the Sea of Sewage either, but is there really a difference in the taste of salt as a whole? Great Value hasn't let me down yet.

The wife and I compared the taste of many salts. There is definitely a difference in some of them. Both used at the table and also in cooking. I like the taste of Himalayan but the price is way too high for what difference there is in the tastes. The daughter brought some nice french salt back when her and her hubby were in France late last year, it was very good, from some mountain somewhere, but not worth three bucks a pound. The salt we get is about twenty six bucks for a twenty five pound bag....I have to research how it is processed now to see if there is a risk of contamination.

I never realized that there was so much difference in the flavor of salt till we compared them multiple times. We do put Iodized salt in the salt shaker on the table so if we add some there, we gain more iodine. Since the vast balance of salt we use does not have Iodine, We do take an occasional iodine supplement...maybe once every two or three weeks. My multimineral contains a little iodine, but not enough.

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 12:17 AM
link   
The company has to pay a find and its all ok! ?

The head of the sewage company should go to jail
or pay a Big fine
him self and be fired.

and the company should pay for upgraids so it can cope with this S%$#.
so it will not happen again.
But they will do nothing to fix the problem.

but they will make the Customers Pay for all this???
Is it realy YOUR fault?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join