It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EPA sues San Francisco for dumping billions of gallons of sewage into Pacific Ocean

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 07:00 PM
link   
This is in the top 10 "Irony of the Year" stories on more than one front.

The U.S. EPA is suing San Francisco for dumping untreated sewage into the SF Bay and the Pacific Ocean.

Great for the environment from a wildly Liberal Progressive City.

Parts 2 and 3 of this story is it coincides perfectly with today award ceremonies giving Nancy Pelosi and Al Gore Medals of Freedom from President Biden!! roflol 🤣🤣🤣

So who exactly in SF is making these decisions? AND WHY?

Great for water recreation and seafood don't you think? 🤓

(note: hover over links for a few seconds to get them to work)

EPA sues San Francisco for allegedly dumping billions of gallons of sewage into Pacific Ocean, bay

SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- The federal government is suing the city of San Francisco for allegedly dumping billions of gallons of sewage into the Pacific Ocean and San Francisco Bay.

According to a new lawsuit filed by the Environmental Protection Agency and California water officials, the releases have been happening since 2016.

It amounts to an average of 1.8 billion gallons each year of combined sewage.

🤣🤣

Biden awards Medal of Freedom to Nancy Pelosi, Al Gore, Katie Ledecky and more

Washington — President Biden awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom, the nation's highest civilian honor, on Friday to 19 recipients, including former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, former Vice President Al Gore and Olympic swimmer Katie Ledecky.

Mr. Biden spoke briefly about each honoree, praising their "relentless curiosity, inventiveness, ingenuity and hope."

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 07:05 PM
link   
🚨Top Priority: TEST THE FISH FOR TOXINS!

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Did San Francisco run out of sidewalks and streets?

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Such a same that the low-level zombies who let MSM do their thinking for them will never know this.

I woder if any of our liberal defenders will be able to come up with an excuse for latest travesty.

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 07:31 PM
link   

I like fishing videos on YouTube. There are several of my favorite channels that regularly catch, clean and cook halibut and rock fish from the bay and the peninsula coast.

Ew.

You got Japan, India, China, etc. dumping it from the left and the Americas dumping it from the right. The Pacific doesn't stand a chance.

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 07:37 PM
link   

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

Such a same that the low-level zombies who let MSM do their thinking for them will never know this.

Our CREATOR teaches EVERYONE lessons, by punishing the worst offenders: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I'm not all too intimate with the infrastucture of San Fransciso anymore, when I spent time there in the 90's I never found myself exposed to any water treatment facilities that were charged with handling the wastewater in the area.

It wouldn't surprise me if they just stopped funding traditional infrastucture because they're under some delusional spell from Berekley telling them that such things don't need to be maintained because the Throngs of Newcomers bringing Advanced Technology as a Blessing to Humanity from Beyond the Stars have told them if they eat enough kale and breathe enough sunlight they'll no longer have to use the bathroom because they've "ascended to a higher incarnation of existence" and even if they do accidentally slip up and have a bowel movement not to panic it's perfectly natural and Mother Earth will fix everything through Gaia Magic.

I've heard on good faith that the Old Ways aren't viable anymore because the Space Aliens have special technology that recycles your feces into edible and sustainable fake meat that tastes just as good as the real thing, so were just going to close down the water treatment planet and repurpose it for a backdrop in the next series of fan films.

Nothing to see here, don't worry, you're not secretly being replaced by robots.

edit on 5/3/24 by GENERAL EYES because: grammar edits, as usual

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Best Dungeness Crab in San Francisco - Crab House at PIER 39

😀Feast Your Eyes!

HEPATITIS : It's What's For Dinner!

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
This is in the top 10 "Irony of the Year" stories on more than one front.

The U.S. EPA is suing San Francisco for dumping untreated sewage into the SF Bay and the Pacific Ocean.

Great for the environment from a wildly Liberal Progressive City.

Parts 2 and 3 of this story is it coincides perfectly with today award ceremonies giving Nancy Pelosi and Al Gore Medals of Freedom from President Biden!! roflol 🤣🤣🤣

So who exactly in SF is making these decisions? AND WHY?

Great for water recreation and seafood don't you think? 🤓

(note: hover over links for a few seconds to get them to work)

EPA sues San Francisco for allegedly dumping billions of gallons of sewage into Pacific Ocean, bay

SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- The federal government is suing the city of San Francisco for allegedly dumping billions of gallons of sewage into the Pacific Ocean and San Francisco Bay.

According to a new lawsuit filed by the Environmental Protection Agency and California water officials, the releases have been happening since 2016.

It amounts to an average of 1.8 billion gallons each year of combined sewage.

🤣🤣

Biden awards Medal of Freedom to Nancy Pelosi, Al Gore, Katie Ledecky and more

Washington — President Biden awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom, the nation's highest civilian honor, on Friday to 19 recipients, including former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, former Vice President Al Gore and Olympic swimmer Katie Ledecky.

Mr. Biden spoke briefly about each honoree, praising their "relentless curiosity, inventiveness, ingenuity and hope."

Not to mention all those Floating Turds.........

link   

Biden is such an idiot.

Did you hear his speech while giving the medals to those losers?

He said “Presidential Freedom of Medal”

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Biden is such an idiot.

I hear Nancy Peelousy is getting one to Because she just Loves Freedom...........

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Biden is such an idiot.

Here's a vid......🤣

BIDEN: "I congratulate Presidential Freedom of Medal recipients"

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 08:46 PM
link   

I woder if any of our liberal defenders will be able to come up with an excuse for latest travesty.
Exacly they preach, preach, preach and never back up any scientific facts? It's all they know how to do. And when they don't get their way tantrum incoming. I despise these folks.

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

Actually, I think they got cleaner over the last 2 weeks....Soros had to repossess all the Green Tents he donated so he could give them to the totally organic Anti-America protests on College campuses.

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Kind of explains why they are having problems with toxic microbes in the water in San Francisco. I have been buying salt from the salt mines there which comes from under the bay. I bought a bag about two years ago, enough to last four years for us, and have been looking for a new area to get it from when I found out about the toxic algae bloom in the ocean there now. I think our salt is mined from under the bay, but not sure if they are using seawater in the processes of refining it.

Now, I am definitely going to buy from a different source, even though the salt tastes real good. I am going to be cautious.

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

Will they be updating the Poop Maps?

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

I've heard on good faith that the Old Ways aren't viable anymore because the Space Aliens have special technology that recycles your feces into edible and sustainable fake meat that tastes just as good as the real thing

Not true! It's a Japanese scientist that's creating meat from human feces!

Japanese scientists have actually discovered a way to create edible steaks from human feces.

[sg.news.yahoo.com...]

Straight from the sidewalks of San Fransisco to a supermarket near you!

posted on May, 4 2024 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Ummm...sadly...Nugget...you just called the entirety of ATS..."Low-level zombies who let the MSM do their thinking for them"...

That's brass ball level God smack right there...

YouSir

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

Ummm...sadly...Nugget...you just called the entirety of ATS..."Low-level zombies who let the MSM do their thinking for them"...

That's brass ball level God smack right there...

YouSir

I'm afraid I have to disagree; I'm an ATS member and if MSM is proferring information my first inclination is to discredit it and lokk for the agenda motive behind it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join