It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young People Now Identifying as 'Gender Season' - seasogender, gender season, or gendersian

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Not sure if this is social issues or medical issues ...

So we have males identifying as women. Females identifying as men. Both identifying as fluid. Both identifying as cats and dogs. Both identifying as 'ecosexuality'. Both identifying as _____ (fill in the blank with whatever you feel like at the time). Now we supposedly have seasogender, or gendersian as a gender. That's someone whose gender changes depending on time of year it is.

And we are supposed to take this seriously and accommodate these mental disorders.
Can it get any dumber? Seriously.

Young People Now Identifying as 'Gender Season'

Gen Zers have sometimes been accused of blowing with the wind when it comes to their sexuality. But a growing number of young people are now actually identifying as 'gender season' - meaning their gender changes depending on the time of year.

Dee Whitnell, who identifies as nonbinary, explained the term on TikTok as 'an individual who explores their gender identity in relation to a season, or all the seasons.' It could be that someone's gender expression is linked to just one season, such as being more masculine during winter. Or that someone's gender identity and expression changes with each season: perhaps identifying as female in summer but male in fall.

'Genderseason' comes as part of a growing expansion of gender identities and sexual orientations, including 'ecosexuality', which is centered around the seductiveness of nature. The term ‘ecosexual’ is the state of finding nature sexually appealing, whether that means feeling at one with nature’s ‘energy’ or physically caressing nature. A sexual health coach on TikTok described ‘ecosexuality’ as an umbrella term for people who 'treat nature as a sensual partner.'

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

We used to call that "you're just being greedy".

And why are we worrying about this? Get it on with whoever you want. It's none of our business.

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 08:29 AM
link   
It don’t affect my life in anyway , so I don’t care , call me selfish or ignorant but I try not to get riled up about what brings other people a happy and content life , some find that from sport , some from religion , some from work and others for a multitude of different things . The world (imo) would be boring if we were all the same (the Borg have crap parties)

I still get called by my name first and foremost as I imagine most people do

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

I agree with you 90%. Not my business.
Except......

I am living through this BS, with my grandchildren's mother. Married to a man, married to a woman, back with a man.

Wouldn't be so bad, if she was actually smart enough to sit the kids down and have an intelligent conversation about it with them.
She is not..
They are very confused. They talk to me about it, and I just do the best I can.
But I am pissed FOR their sake.
edit on 2-5-2024 by chiefsmom because: less info the better, in case someone in RL reads it.

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Sorry that you have to deal with that. But as I have learned. And read about.

Attraction is not a choice.

So you get into those sorts of situations.

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 09:07 AM
link   
These people are trolls. That's it and nothing more. They don't believe any of this crap. They are just pushing peoples buttons, being a bunch of smart asses and laughing at your confusion.

They are trolls.

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
And why are we worrying about this? Get it on with whoever you want. It's none of our business.

Actually yeah ... it is. Because these twits are going to be out there demanding that you properly gender them when you speak to them. And that they are properly gendered when they fill out medical forms and business forms. And that they are properly gendered by doctors and teachers and anyone else they come in contact with. And they are going to expect to be accommodated when it comes to bathrooms and birth certificates and everything else.

And if their gender supposedly changes with the season ... good luck keeping up on what you are supposed to be calling them.

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 09:25 AM
link   
If these people want to use the gift of their intelligence to rationalize and reduce everything to a permformative sexual relationship with inanimate and fantasy constructs, I say have at it. Have fun. Live life. Find your joy.

Humans are obsessed with sex. But for some reason everyone turns a blind eye to the millions of young girls whoring themselves out on Onlyfans and instead decide to become enraged by those who decide to foster a sensual relationship with inanimate objects.

I have neither the time nor the inclination to get my panties in a wad over what someone decides to do with their personal freedoms that does not impact my life in a negative fashion in any way shape or form.

That being said, I'm going to go out on the porch now and inhale the lovely fragrance of the flowering sex organs of plants.

Enjoy your tirades.

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Humans are obsessed with sex. But for some reason everyone turns a blind eye to the millions of young girls whoring themselves out on Onlyfans and instead decide to become enraged by those who decide to foster a sensual relationship with inanimate objects.
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Well are they not being empowered? Criticize the OF girls and its like you are the most vile person on earth. They have made themselves beyond criticism! If you think normalization is the way to go think again. Why create such monsters in our society? By that I mean obvious bad behavior, we get the tyranny by a small group. Any criticism gets turned around and blamed on an -ism or a phobia. The OF girls are a prime example og when the type of thinking you are championing runs its course.

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I'm less concerned about what people do in the privacy of their own homes than I am with the level of acceptance of clear mental health illness that abounds in our society.

Even if these people are just trying to incite using rage bait and don't even believe the bullsh*t that comes out of their own mouths, there is a level of mental illness or at least a personality disorder at play that would make someone want to say such idiotic garbage.

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Finally! A gender identification I can relate to.

I've always considered myself a springtime kind of guy. Fall is good, too. Summer is bearable with air conditioning, but I'm no fan of winter, except for the "no bugs" part.

The real question is: Does this get me some government money?

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: 5thHead
Agreed. They're not being serious.

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I wish I could go back and get a redo. I’d be a girl during track season. Free college here I come!

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: hangedman13

I've read your statement several times but I am unable to dechipher the point you are trying to make.

If it's really important, could you try rephrasing your statement?

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

And if their gender supposedly changes with the season ... good luck keeping up on what you are supposed to be calling them.

We can simply call it "Freak Season" and keep it as generic as possible.
This bull# is just beyond belief.

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5thHead
These people are trolls. That's it and nothing more. They don't believe any of this crap. They are just pushing peoples buttons, being a bunch of smart asses and laughing at your confusion.

They are trolls.

I think you are probably right. When I hear about this nonsense, I often think the people doing this are just making stuff up to be edgy and get more clicks. Saying dumb stuff on social media is what gets peoples attention and goes viral like those stupid tide pod challenges. And social media is all about the amount of attention you get and not the quality of your content.

But even if this is real I agree with other people who say "who cares". If thats how they feel or think then thats their business and not mine. I think its pretty damned weird but whatever floats their boats.

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Well I mean if you take it back to the basic boy girl relationship and all it's innocence and love and adoration and then all of sudden something rather sinister if you will kind of happens where either the girl or the boy reveals something or says something revealing and it's like a loose thread.

The roses tend to wither dramatically like an unexpected wrinkle and the fairytales fly out the window.

Today and not too long ago, that boy or that girl, has a cellaphone ( if you will) and they can splatter both ways and inside out what once was, quite simply, just one of those things, like a lovely little jewellery box when opened, instead of looking at the rosy mess of forget-me-nots you could look at a little ballerina doll welded to a penny clock or something spinning around and around.
So yeah, maybe next year we might have blackheads and dick bitches.
edit on 2-5-2024 by Beesnestbomber because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 01:58 PM
link   
It is said in a subtle way that transgendered are mentally unstable and the children are genies.
None of this is true
Look around
Did you see the transgender accepting the award at the award show recently when she took it upon herself to remind the world on television about being transgender, completely uncalled for and out of line in my opinion like way to go nymph and thanks for ruining a perfectly good evening, you should have just left it alone.. That won't happen again and that's almost guaranteed.

edit on 2-5-2024 by Beesnestbomber because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
And we are supposed to take this seriously and accommodate these mental disorders.
Can it get any dumber? Seriously.

Don't!

They will take it as a challenge. Kind of a post-modern hold me beer.

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Playing Bingo with a full prison.
a reply to: AwakeNotWoke

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join