It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New whistleblower Jason Sands speaks on Twitter Spaces last night.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 08:34 AM
link   
The airforce whistleblower twitter

New whistleblower. James fox is bringing forward and will be on upcoming video. Supposedly testified/testifying to government agencies and congress.

Last night he was on Twitter in a twitter space. I fell asleep listening and none of the recordings have popped up yet though several say they recorded it. Link

His claim was he encountered alien in desert. The alien looked similar to Corso’s description.

“He encountered single dude out on the range. His craft was there too, in the background. The NHI asked him for an element for his craft…I’m speaking to you because you seem reasonable. There were 6 occupants, only 1 survived. Another craft showed up looking for their people”

Link

This is the James Fox whistleblower so I can only assume @jamescfox did a full ‘due diligence’.

Link

Earlier this week: Info drop on UFO USG program known as Kona Blue. Today: New firsthand USG UFO whistleblower (Jason Sands) comes forward to say that he encountered an NHI in the Nevada desert - the being had albino like skin with a blue undertone. Image below is a Midjourney output based on a prompt with the description of the being, per Jason, in this Space: twitter.com...… Let that sink in...

Link

Found this Reddit where someone summarized the recording:

James Fox texted him during the space, so he knows Jason is coming forward tonight.
Says he is a first-hand whistleblower, and is whistleblowing his first-hand knowledge of this phenomenon.
Any connection to classified programs needs to be discussed in a SCIF.
He is willing to publicly testify in hearings, and has made this known to congress.
Says he has given testimony to the senate and house, each time he's spoken to them, there has been at least 7 individuals present.
He stood 3' from a Blue-skinned Humanoid.
Crash retrieval programs are legit.
Multiple craft & NHI. Tangible, physical.
Rumor is that the reptiles are the malevolent beings.
Some NHI seem benevolent enough, some NHI tolerate us.
Some NHI don't like us but aren't malicious.
Some NHI help us but only up to a point because we can't handle the power of the tech.
He doesn't know much about the Biologics.
He personally wants people to know we aren't alone but there is caution in letting people know that they are actively engaging humanity in ongoing contact because they don't know the full extent.
Asked: "When will you reveal the name of the programs? When will this be public". Answer: "I would say it would occur when the fight-club of whistleblowers is finally able to meet and piece this all together amongst ourselves...I only have a piece of the puzzle, and I'm sure others have other pieces. Grusch has a better handle on what a lot of the others have to say, as he has spoken to others who are part of different parts of the program".
When in the program, would get called in on a Friday evening at "X hour" (for example) and would have to leave for 2 weeks and couldn't tell anybody. Had a cover with his bosses / higher-ups who - when asked "where's Jason", would say "don't worry about it, he's doing some work for me".
Asked about NHI agreements / co-operative efforts between human + NHI / any of these efforts taking place in ocean or underground bases. Answers in the affirmative. Has been in underground facilities himself, but not underwater.
Skeptical question about whether AARO / congress / ICIG has verified Jason's claims. "Sure, they can verify who you are, but how can they have vetted your claims?". Skeptical about the method of coming forward (through a documentary). Jason's response: everything that Jason has told them in a classified environment, he feels they've done a disservice with. If they went to the locations suggested in his testimony, and even if they took Jason with them, then they would have all of the info that they need. There's another part of this besides simply a documentary - that is legal in nature, and is currently classified. Jason is asked if NHI was approved by DOPSR, or is Jason going around DOPSR. Answer: No, Jason went through DOPSR. The program name is classified. NHI-fact-of is not classified.

Reddit

Here is link to the spaces (can’t listen now as it’s over) where you can see who was there: Twitter

Here is an aftershow recording. They discuss in small part Jason sands and talk to another person who is not related to Jason sands.

Twitter audio recording of people talking about the spaces with Jason Sands
edit on 21-4-2024 by pianopraze because: Added link I had missed

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 10:46 AM
link   
The woodwork is beaming me up, Scottie!

Good OP...I was just checking this stuff out myself on Twitter and Reddit...

A new shoe has dropped--expected...

1.TTSA...2...Grusch...3 this new guy...4......5....6.....7.....

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 10:54 AM
link   
That’s a nice white Leather jacket design …….probably made from those abducted cows.

Where do I get one….

😆
👽
edit on 21-4-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 11:05 AM
link   

That’s the blue avian turned white

Go replenish the popcorn...
The beat goes on...

the next shoe to drop may be a size 50 W

Though, I will see the James Fox new doc

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
That’s a nice white Leather jacket design …….probably from those abducted cows.

Where do I get one….

😆
👽

It would match your hat quite nicely.

Alien is very similar to the Corso description/drawing, but it didn’t have as nice a hat as yours:

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 11:18 AM
link   
COOL.

The alien musta' been not doing too well.
ll that white skin and those big open eyes in the desert sun.
He/She/It had to be feeling not so good.

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Can’t add to my op as time expired, but just found this and it needs to be there:

I’m still working to compile my recordings of last nights space with Jason Sands. I should have it up in a few hours 🤞 In the meantime, a transcript of last night’s space was fed into AI and produced this summary which I thought was decent…

Twitter

A Deeper Dive into Jason Sands' UFO Disclosure: A Comprehensive Recap The Twitter Spaces conversation with Jason Sands offers a fascinating glimpse into the complex world of UFOs, govern- ment programs, and alleged non- human intelligence (NHI). This recap delves deeper into the key themes and details discussed:

Jason Sands and His Journey:
• Military and Intelligence Background: Sands claims a long career in the Air Force, retiring in 2007, and subse- quently working as a DoD contractor involved in software testing, intelligence analysis, and instruction for joint cyber- space planners.
• UP Task Force Involvement: In 2021, while working as an instructor, Sands joined the UP Task Force forum, contrib- uting his knowledge of black projects to avoid wasting resources on misidentified phenomena.
• Encounter with NHI: Sands recounts a profound experience on the Tonopah Test Range in the 1990s where he encoun- tered a non- human entity with pale skin, large dark eyes, and earlobes conforming to its skull. He describes telepathic communica- tion and receiving a star map not belonging to our known constellations. This encounter, coupled with his program ex- perience, forms the basis of his conviction about NHI reality.

The Program and NHl:
• Program Origins and Retrievals: Sands believes the program officially started around 1954, sparked by early crash re- trievals like the Roswell incident. He claims the program retrieves approximately 1-2 crafts every 3-5 years, with loca- tions spanning across continents, including Texas, Central/South America, and Vietnam.
• NH Involvement and Agreements: Sands suggests NHls participate in the program under specific, controlled condi- tions. He hints at the existence of agreements between the government and NHIs, citing the alleged meeting be- tween President Eisenhower and NHls at Holloman Air Force Base.
• Technology and Reverse Engineering: He describes the retrieved crafts as diverse in propulsion methods, often elec- tromagnetic or anti-gravitational in nature. He mentions the program's challenges with reverse-engineering the tech- nology due to compartmentalization and the exotic nature of the materials.
• Motivations and Concerns: Sands speculates that NHs may be cautious about sharing technology due to humani- ty's potential for weaponization. He also expresses concern about potential hostile intentions from certain NHI groups.

Concerns and Criticisms:
• AARO Report and Whistleblower Treatment: Sands criticizes AARO's recent report for dismissing whistleblower testi-
monies and focusing on a limited scope, primarily driven by Sean Kirkpatrick's scientific approach rather than a com-
prehensive investigation. He believes AARO failed to utilize whistleblowers effectively and potentially did a disser-
vice to their efforts.

• Disinformation and Conjecture: Sands expresses frustration with inaccurate information and wild specula- tion within the UFO community, urging researchers and content creators to focus on credible sources and responsi- ble discussion. He believes irresponsible conjecture can harm the disclosure movement and provide ammuni- tion for those seeking to maintain secrecy.

Disclosure and the Way Forward:
• Need for Public Support and Congressional Action: Sands emphasizes the importance of public support to pres- sure Congress and overcome resistance from individuals within the government who maintain the cover-up. He en- courages citizens to engage with their representatives and advocate for greater transparency and disclosure.
• Whistleblower Support and Collaboration: Sands highlights the need for a safe and supportive environment for po- tential whistleblowers to come forward. He mentions his involvement in establishing the "First-hand" foundation to of- fer resources and assistance to individuals willing to share their knowledge and experiences.
• International Cooperation: Sands believes collaboration with other nations is essential for progress and encour. ages open dialogue and knowledge sharing between governments. He sees potential in partnerships with al- lies like the UK and Australia, who may possess their own information and experiences.

Personal Transformation and Spiritual Implications:
• Impact of Experiences: Sands' encounter with NHI and his subsequent journey have profoundly affected him, lead- ing to personal growth, increased self-awareness, and a desire to be a better person. He describes a feeling of connec- tion to a larger consciousness and a newfound appreciation for life and human potential.
• Soul Searching and Humanity's Role: Sands reflects on the potential influence of NHls on humanity's develop- ment and encourages introspection and soul-searching to understand our purpose and place in the universe. He be- lieves we should strive to become the best versions of ourselves and contribute positively to the world.
Overall, the conversation with Jason Sands presents a compelling narrative, raising important questions about govern- ment transparency, NHI reality, and humanity's role in the cosmos. While skepticism and further investigation are war- ranted, Sands' willingness to share his experiences and advocate for disclosure contributes to the ongoing dialogue surround- ing UFOs and the potential for a paradigm shift in our understanding of the universe.

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 12:38 PM
link   
So later this year J. Fox will release his latest Documentary titled “The Program”

Has anyone come across a trailer yet?

👽

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze
The airforce whistleblower twitter

New whistleblower. James fox is bringing forward and will be on upcoming video. Supposedly testified/testifying to government agencies and congress.

Last night he was on Twitter in a twitter space. I fell asleep listening and none of the recordings have popped up yet though several say they recorded it. Link

His claim was he encountered alien in desert. The alien looked similar to Corso’s description.

“He encountered single dude out on the range. His craft was there too, in the background. The NHI asked him for an element for his craft…I’m speaking to you because you seem reasonable. There were 6 occupants, only 1 survived. Another craft showed up looking for their people”

Link

This is the James Fox whistleblower so I can only assume @jamescfox did a full ‘due diligence’.

Link

Earlier this week: Info drop on UFO USG program known as Kona Blue. Today: New firsthand USG UFO whistleblower (Jason Sands) comes forward to say that he encountered an NHI in the Nevada desert - the being had albino like skin with a blue undertone. Image below is a Midjourney output based on a prompt with the description of the being, per Jason, in this Space: twitter.com...… Let that sink in...

Link

Found this Reddit where someone summarized the recording:

James Fox texted him during the space, so he knows Jason is coming forward tonight.
Says he is a first-hand whistleblower, and is whistleblowing his first-hand knowledge of this phenomenon.
Any connection to classified programs needs to be discussed in a SCIF.
He is willing to publicly testify in hearings, and has made this known to congress.
Says he has given testimony to the senate and house, each time he's spoken to them, there has been at least 7 individuals present.
He stood 3' from a Blue-skinned Humanoid.
Crash retrieval programs are legit.
Multiple craft & NHI. Tangible, physical.
Rumor is that the reptiles are the malevolent beings.
Some NHI seem benevolent enough, some NHI tolerate us.
Some NHI don't like us but aren't malicious.
Some NHI help us but only up to a point because we can't handle the power of the tech.
He doesn't know much about the Biologics.
He personally wants people to know we aren't alone but there is caution in letting people know that they are actively engaging humanity in ongoing contact because they don't know the full extent.
Asked: "When will you reveal the name of the programs? When will this be public". Answer: "I would say it would occur when the fight-club of whistleblowers is finally able to meet and piece this all together amongst ourselves...I only have a piece of the puzzle, and I'm sure others have other pieces. Grusch has a better handle on what a lot of the others have to say, as he has spoken to others who are part of different parts of the program".
When in the program, would get called in on a Friday evening at "X hour" (for example) and would have to leave for 2 weeks and couldn't tell anybody. Had a cover with his bosses / higher-ups who - when asked "where's Jason", would say "don't worry about it, he's doing some work for me".
Asked about NHI agreements / co-operative efforts between human + NHI / any of these efforts taking place in ocean or underground bases. Answers in the affirmative. Has been in underground facilities himself, but not underwater.
Skeptical question about whether AARO / congress / ICIG has verified Jason's claims. "Sure, they can verify who you are, but how can they have vetted your claims?". Skeptical about the method of coming forward (through a documentary). Jason's response: everything that Jason has told them in a classified environment, he feels they've done a disservice with. If they went to the locations suggested in his testimony, and even if they took Jason with them, then they would have all of the info that they need. There's another part of this besides simply a documentary - that is legal in nature, and is currently classified. Jason is asked if NHI was approved by DOPSR, or is Jason going around DOPSR. Answer: No, Jason went through DOPSR. The program name is classified. NHI-fact-of is not classified.

Reddit

Here is link to the spaces (can’t listen now as it’s over) where you can see who was there: Twitter

Here is an aftershow recording. They discuss in small part Jason sands and talk to another person who is not related to Jason sands.

Twitter audio recording of people talking about the spaces with Jason Sands

This guy needs to get outside more and get some sun. I'm sure his world has one. They would have to for life to evolve.

He can even borrow my Coppertone sun screen.

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Oh yes, Foxy Woxy busy as usual. So this new dude saw the alien in the desert.

I cant say much more as its like a never ending show of whistle-blowers and all sorts of wonderous things.

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 02:26 PM
link   

He be- lieves we should strive to become the best versions of ourselves and contribute positively to the world.

According to whose standards? Which culture and country gets to be the standard of measurement? Who gets to decide what is “good” and what is “not good”? People’s notions of “good” are entirely subjective, even among large groups that may be in common agreement upon certain things. Subjective standards of measurement are relative to the observer/participant. Which means, consensus among humanity all over the globe isn’t really possible. I mean, we’ve had thousands of years to become the best versions of ourselves and yet, we’re pretty much swirling the toilet bowl at this point in human history.

These entities are deceptive. All of them. They often promote Eastern Pantheistic notions and religious ideals, and yet no one finds this strange.

Some of yall ain’t read “Messengers of Deception,” and it shows.

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Jus Musin….

👽

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 03:25 PM
link   
This new whistleblower is extreme, way out into the exotic scale unlike TTSA and Grusch’s output...
He is a legitimate claimant to a Close encounter of a third kind.

One might think this is a slow version of disclosure...TTSA first, Grusch, and now Jason Sands.
Makes logical sense but I’m always skeptical about even “whistleblowers” from the government.

It’s a little too neat for me.

And according to this logic close encounter of a sixth kind may be next---ETs at the white house, at the World Series, at the Super Bowl, at the Oscars...at your garden party...etc.

BTW, you do notice how they changed the language from UFOs to UAPs, from ETs to NHI, etc...
They have reprogrammed this language. Maybe not for sinister intent but to sound more " scientific".

And one more point... How do we know this creature isn't a puppet...Oh that's right the ET did some telepathic messages...um

edit on 21-4-2024 by introufo2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Think about this. Another whistleblower who tells us things that to me are or should be illegal...
Not a whistleblower but a tattle tale who should be probably indicted not heralded as another dangling lore whistleblower...

Hypothetical OP schedule:
TTSA....Grusch... Sands

All who on the one hand have exposed secrets yet claim some legal cover of being a whistleblower...Doesn’t make sense to me and I’m suspicious.

This occurred just as many were saying, that the disclosure was drying up, and lo and behold Jason Sands comes up...
When TTSA was on its way out, then Grusch showed up.
Who or what shows up next?

But I’m always open to any possibility in this murky world of UFOlogy...

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Do you think they use fasteners like zippers or Velcro for the back of their clothing tops or jumpsuits?

If not….how do they get their ginormous heads through the neckhole of what their wearing?

Enquiring minds want to know…

👽🍺
edit on 21-4-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Btw….here’s this…

Purported by Vetted to be Jason Sands…

👽

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

That’s Cornholio!!

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

That’s Cornholio!!

Take your pick….

👽🍺

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: introufo2

What I find interesting is how TTSA was the big news when they first came out.
All sorts of crazy to do list items, books, projects and promises.
Then bam radio silence from them.
I can't even recall the last time I read anything about them.

Any idea What, if anything, have they delivered on?

There was that tv series they were part of about UFOs - which was actually fairly decent as a primer to new interests.
And we got Elizondo lol.

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Thanks for the links posters...

If all of this is true...

That’s the operation to make UFOlogy a farce to such an extent it will turn into a joke...

You attract the serious mainstream scientists and reporters and then throw the dirty laundry of past UFOlogy extremes to muck it all up.

Sort of sounding like Bill Cooper, Paul Bennewitz, Phill Schneider types and we know what happened to those mentally challenged guys...

It's really a sad thing and shows us we are in...

The twilight zone

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join