It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who could it beeee now?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 05:16 AM
link   

On a phone call with President Trump shortly before he left office, Andrew Napolitano (@Judgenap) asked why Trump hadn’t kept his promise to the public to release the JFK assassination records. According to Napolitano, Trump replied:

“Judge, if they showed you what they showed me, you wouldn’t have released them either.”

Who is “they”? What are they hiding?

The above conversation as retold by Judge Napolitano to Jeffrey Sachs.

Twitter link

A secret so dirty, that people you trust would keep the truth from you...

The only reason I can think of that Trump would choose to become timid and meek(the antithesis of his raison d'etre) is because it exposes the very people he holds in the highest esteem.

Trump has spoken about defunding Intel agencies, or to disband them altogether.

So it's not them. They are an instrument used by very powerful elites. They are lap dogs, nothing more.

There's only two examples I can think of where Trump would rather let the truth wither and die out, and most people on here would agree with him for doing so.

1. Israel.

2. The federal reserve bank.

If you disagree I would love to hear any other examples that would make Trump go from brash liberator of the masses to meek, little mouse that knows when to fall back in line.

*Mods if this is in the wrong place please move the thread to a suitable forum.

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Probably because he knew he to would be JFK'ed if he reveled anything.

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I don't think it's because he fears for his life.

I think it's because of the resultant chaos that would ensue if what the US is, and who truly runs the show were to be exposed.

It would bring about the collapse of the whole system yes, but more importantly it would expose the Wizard of Oz.

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Already have a thread on this.

From March 16

Judge Napolitano Talks Phone Call About JFK Assassination with POTUS Trump

edit on 4/20/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Never forget what Bush Sr said -

"If the American people ever find out what we have done, they would chase us down the street and lynch us."

or the Director of the CIA.

"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false."

If it comes from the government, it's probably a half truth or an outright lie.

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

"If the American people ever find out what we have done, they would chase us down the street and lynch us."

I always wonder in service to whom?

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
a reply to: DAVID64

I always wonder in service to whom?

Satan
The Devil
Etc

Now, most don't know who they serve. They are sheep. There are only a few who truly know. They use the blind who follow obediently.

As to the OP,

I don't believe Trump is part of the plan...they are too vocal about him. If he was part of the plan, there would be 1 case against him. They wouldn't throw everything at the wall to see what sticks.

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 07:44 AM
link   

a reply to: 727Sky

I don't think it's because he fears for his life.

I think it's because of the resultant chaos that would ensue if what the US is, and who truly runs the show were to be exposed.

It would bring about the collapse of the whole system yes, but more importantly it would expose the Wizard of Oz.

The federal reserve. He just had the origins of the fed lecture. Odds are ‘all roads lead to rome’ ATS style 😂👍

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Trump also implied that Saudi Arabia was behind 9/11 before he was elected and also implied he was going to blow the lid on it. How did he blow the lid on Saudi Arabia? By selling them billions of dollars in weapons in his first foreign trip as president. 😂

If you get a chance you should look up the picture he took with the ones he thinks orchestrated 9/11 right after shaking their hand with a big smile on his face.

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ImagoDei

You wanted Trump to use diplomacy as president.

A pic with the leaders of SA, while he represented our country, NOT himself, is what diplomacy looks like.

Either, he was diplomatic, or he wasn't.

Can't have it both ways.

And remember, under the guy who you hate, we did not have new wars or skirmishes. We were mostly at peace in the world.

The only reason I can find for you to harbor so much hate for one person, is my belief you own stock in a few MIC companies. Those 4 years of mostly peace had to hit your retirement fund.

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 08:03 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 08:16 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 08:40 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 08:42 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Nevermind.
edit on 20-4-2024 by ImagoDei because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 09:12 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 09:16 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 09:20 AM
link   

1. Israel.

2. The federal reserve bank.

If you disagree I would love to hear any other examples that would make Trump go from brash liberator of the masses to meek, little mouse that knows when to fall back in line.

We can say the CIA and the MIC both had reasons. Not sure where the angle of Israel comes into play here, and also why would the FRB want it done?

The interesting part is that anyone involved is long dead, so there really isn't anyone to blame.

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

The Vietnam war was in full swing when JFK got shot maybe he wanted to get out of it

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 09:41 AM
link   

<<   2  3 >>

join