It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harvard University to Offer Segregated Graduation Celebrations Based on Race/Class/Sexuality

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2024 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: FlyersFan

Isn't that racist?

Maybe unconstitutional too 💥

Direct violation of the Civil Rights Act.

posted on Apr, 7 2024 @ 03:20 PM
link   
the level of retardati0n of the libral never ceases to amaze me.

the fakt they are advocatiing for segrati0n.
what the actual fcuck.
we all saw the 'poinant' movies from the speelbergs telling us how 'they' fought to get blak students in there with whitey!
and now...
those same librals want everyone separate.

the first rule of being a libral-
always be a hyp0crite.

since i am non-retardded, i cannot grasp such concepts.

one hilarious take from this concept.

anyone who got the neeedle, is now 'lavender class' and will forever be so.
edit on 7-4-2024 by diaclonethunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2024 @ 04:54 PM
link   
they're going to blame white people "see they don't want anything to do with us" meanwhile it was their idea to do it. Classic victim mentally.

posted on Apr, 7 2024 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

I agree.

My degree is a B.S. in Emergency Management. Maybe it's just because I'm 40+ and have learned a few things along the way.

But the curriculum is a joke. I could teach most of my classes. There's no accountability for students turn assignments in on time. The core classes and electives are barely high school level. And I went to a joke of a high school.

It's just a sad state of things.

posted on Apr, 7 2024 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Of Course, Harvard is liberal central.

Liberals LOVE segregation, as long as it excludes straight white people and sometimes oriental asians.

Universities have for the past 10 years or more had black students only graduations, Hispanic students only graduations, LGBTQ graduations only. Not one white graduation or cis-gender graduation, they are tossed in the open graduation like people the school administrators feel are the losers of the world, are ashamed even attended, even more ashamed they graduated, and so must be hidden in in a throng hoping no one will notice they are there.

This is how much liberal universities and liberal institutions, hate/loathe/despise white people who are said by liberals to be inherently and unchangeably oppressors of all other human beings.

I know a super smart young man who really wants to go to MIT, I don't think he will get in, despite SAT/ACT scores, straight A's, AP/honors classes, involved in leadership workshops. He doesn't want to go to Harvard, as he said the students there were way too snobby and rude after he visited. But he liked MIT, will he get in? Probably not, his parents have warned him that in this day and age since he is white and straight and from an upper middle class family it is highly unlikely he will be accepted because of his race and perceived gender. I think his parents are correct. He is going to apply but they are making him apply to at least 3 other schools because of his skin color and the amount of money his parents make, and because he is a straight male.

This liberal inspired open hatred of white people and a deep desire to segregate white people from the rest of humanity, for "the protection of humanity," has been increasing in intensity and practice where ever liberals are in control or the majority.

www.thecollegefix.com... (black only dorms)

www.blackenterprise.com... (more black only dorms)

www.thecollegefix.com... (blacks only safe spaces)

www.thecollegefix.com... (black students demand segregation from white students)

www.theatlantic.com... (safe spaces and segregation)

everydayfeminism.com... (defending the need for no whites allowed spaces)

nypost.com... (UC Berkley bans white people from common areas)

www.thecollegefix.com... (no whites allowed racial healing event)

I could go on an on about liberal universities and schools encouraging segregation, as long as it is white people who are banned from certain areas and events. Even a Democrat Party Mayor of a big city recently held a blacks only Christmas dinner for employees, excluding white people from attending, going to far as to tell by email white people that they were not invited.

edit on 4/7/2024 by TheSingleBillie because: addition

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 01:59 PM
link   

I guess they don't believe in a colorblind society.

If they did, they would no longer have the race card.

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 02:07 PM
link   
There is a way out of this.

If you are white for example then identify as black and if they refuse to accept you take them to court and claim your feelings are hurt, the other side is racist, phobic, bigots, nazis.

I think the trick will work as usual.

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 10:02 PM
link   

has been a campaign to bring back segregation in the US in any way and form possible, I am still trying to figure out what will be the outcome of all this stupidity.

Martin Luther King will be rolling on his grave today.

We as a nation with the democrats in power are going backwards.

But what do you expect, when you want to destroy a nation values you just invent a whole bunch of stupidities.

Only legislation can fix this, or get back to the laws that were created to stop segregation.

The party of the KKK will not enforce any.

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Martin Luther King will be rolling on his grave today.

Released back in 1980, when UB40 were actually very good.
About how leaders never followed up on MLK's teachings and work etc.
More relevant today than back then.

He'd be appalled at all the talk of segregation, BLM and all the other divisive nonsense.

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 03:59 AM
link   

That's because they are apart of the anti Christ movement.
Literally opposite world for the inversion cult, defile that which is natural and be made un-natural.

Cult of baphomet, the hermaphrodite or tranny...

God made us organic and perfect, only the devil would find fault in it.

Bunch of dumb arses out there

top topics

<< 1   >>

join