It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh the Democrats have got themselves into some hot water.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

The whole thing needs to be re-framed because it isn't one race against another thats how they want you to feel. Its us against the people allowing this to happen, those in control of the globe. This isn't even really about the actual illegal immigrants coming across the US border because we've seen this happening to not quite the extent in Europe also. This is a long range plan coming down from the very top because think about it. Kamala says they're coming here because their countries aren't good. All the money we are spending on them once they get here could just very easily be sent to these countries as aide to try and stem the tide. Like how we are sending billions to Ukraine? I would support the money going to keep illegals here instead going to their countries they come from to enhance them and make them stay there.

They would rather spend the money to help keep them here than help the other countries bring themselves up so the immigrants stay in their home countries and dont feel the need to flee to America or other western countries for a better quality of life. Why is that?

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 12:33 PM
link   
They better hope they take Trump out.

Cause if try and take him and don’t get it done.

They better leave the Country.

There is some payback coming.

Trump loves revenge…

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 12:41 PM
link   

They would rather spend the money to help keep them here than help the other countries bring themselves up so the immigrants stay in their home countries and dont feel the need to flee to America or other western countries for a better quality of life. Why is that?

The only answer Ive ever gotten is ' Votes " . They want the Illegals Legalized so they can have millions of new voters.

It makes logical sense but in truth that answer has never fully satisfied me .

In Truth I have no idea why the Left are making the moves they are making , It's hard for me to comprehend it for one simple reason I cannot see destroying this country ... I don't get why someone who has grown up in America and enjoyed Americas advantages would want to destroy this nation .

I understand the outside perspective and why other countries hate us .

But these moves by the Democratic party and the Current administration are nothing short of treasonous and self destructive to the very nation they have sworn to serve.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 12:52 PM
link   

I do wonder if this Illegal understands the gravity of what he is saying and the tone he is using . ???

Does this guy not understand how many armed Americans there are ?
edit on 25-3-2024 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Helter Skelter, was always their plan, just because the wrong person leaked it out at wrong time, does not mean it wasn't true.

Look at how long the left has been pushing racial division.
With out it, they have no damn platform. Think about that.

Division is the name, conquer is the game.

Allow yourselves to be divided because of petty differences, ya get what is deserved.

How many time do people need to be reminded?

United We Stand...

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 06:07 PM
link   

edit on Mon Mar 25 2024 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 06:58 AM
link   

edit on 3/26/2024 by yeahright because: Mod edit for Spam

top topics

<< 1   >>

join