It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NBC Sr Executive Says Barron Trump is Now Fair Game

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Well ... little Barron Trump is now grown up at 6 feet 6 inches tall and turning 18. An NBC executive gleefully posted that Barron Trump is now 'fair game' for the press to go after. Barron Trump hasn't ever done anything even remotely political and is rarely seen with the family or with his father in official photos. He's just a guy in school who is probably going off to college in the fall.

(I can't prove it but I've always gotten the feeling that Barron was a little 'slow'. Maybe, maybe not)

The comment coming immediately at his birthday is kind of creepy. I can picture this NBC Sr Executive Mike Sington rubbing his hands together
and drooling in anticipation of what he could do to the kid.

So is he 'fair game' because he is turning 18?
And what does 'fair game' mean exactly?
Are they allowed to go to his college and pester him?

Newsweek - Barron Trump 'Fair Game' Comment

Republicans voiced their outrage after former NBC senior executive Mike Sington said that former President Donald Trump's youngest son, Barron, was now "fair game" on his 18th birthday.

Barron, the former president's and former first lady Melania Trump's only child together, turned 18 on Wednesday. Barron has stayed out of the spotlight for the most part as his father campaigns for president. While Trump and his adult children from his previous marriages have been under fire in the press and online on several occasions, Barron has avoided such criticism.

In a since-deleted post on X, formerly Twitter, Sington on Wednesday posted a photo of Trump and Barron, writing: "Barron Trump turns 18 today. He's fair game now."

Sington told Newsweek via X direct message on Wednesday: "I posted he was 'fair game' now, meaning, as an adult, he's 'fair game' for criticism from the press.

edit on 3/21/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I feel sorry for the kid.

I mean really, if he sneezes in public, they are going to be all over him.

Because hey, Someone has to keep the attention off of the current president's co caine sniffing, gun toting, hooker buying attention whore of a number 1 son, right?

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

If the talking heads go after little Barron who has done absolutely nothing, then I hope smoothing not nice happens to them. If Barron had interjected himself into the political realm then sure. But the kid just turned 18 and kinda just looks like a gamer. I see no reason to go after him.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Why don't we ask Obama's daughters? Right Wing media seems to flip out anytime they smoke or go to a concert.

At least Mike Sington is giving Barron attention on his birthday. The same can not be said about Barron's father.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer

Why don't we ask Obama's daughters? Right Wing media seems to flip out anytime they smoke or go to a concert.

At least Mike Sington is giving Barron attention on his birthday. The same can not be said about Barron's father.

I guess telegraphing their intent makes it just fine, right? As he is currently still a minor that is pretty sick to be approving of! And don't act like the media didn't have a field day with the Bush girls when he was in office. Oh that's right it's been memory-holed.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: hangedman13

Barron's birthday was yesterday. He's no longer a minor.

The media really only ever talked about the Bush girls when they were getting in trouble with the law.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Someone should go after his kids but after looking him up, he's probably too young to have any that are 18 or older.

What I did find out though is he's a "former" senior NBC executive. It looks like he's out of work currently. It's too bad people pay attention to what an out of work nobody says.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Barron's birthday was yesterday. He's no longer a minor.

So now that he's 18 the media can go after him ... just because he's a Trump? They are drooling in anticipation and glee. Doesn't that come off as a little creepy to you? The kid has done nothing. He doesn't say anything. He isn't involved in anything except high school and now probably college. But the media is all geared up to go after him simply because he has Trump as a last name.

Creepy as hell.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 01:42 PM
link   
A common tactic of communists is to punish the whole family. So not really all that surprising.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 01:47 PM
link   

I disagree with Sington. I don't think family is fair game unless they put themselves in the game.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 01:49 PM
link   
A couple of big body guards to keep the sissy media away from him is all it needs, beside that I am sure that his private life is very private, nothing they are going to find.

Actually, none of the immediately Trump family has the media been able to dissect in their soros funded stations.

Because let face it, if they found anything I mean anything it would have been all over the news by now.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Apparently this creepy clown Sington has had an obsession with Barron Trump for some time now.

Lib of TikTok has a post on X about it.

x.com...

This creepy guy is obviously is obviously smitten with Barron judging by his comments about him saying he looks like a model etc.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Fair game for what? The media to bully him for no reason other than they don't like his daddy? They already did it to Melania and I would expect nothing less from these type of people.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Okay ... so when I said the comment was creepy, I was pretty on target.
Yeah, looks like this guy has been watching Barron for a while.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 01:55 PM
link   

It’s pretty astonishing what you will defend.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
A common tactic of communists is to punish the whole family. So not really all that surprising.

Kind of like Republicans going after Hunter Biden to get to his father, right?

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947

People are going after Hunter Biden because he's a grown ass man, who broke laws and got his Vice President father involved in shady international business dealings. He needs to be held accountable.

Barron Trump has done nothing and said nothing. He's just a kid in high school who is most likely going off to college in the fall. He doesn't even show up to the campaign events or take family pictures that are used for campaigning etc etc.

(post by Boogerpicker removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

It’s pretty astonishing what you will defend.

It’s funny, you beat me to it. I was gonna say “this is your saddest and stupidest work yet”.

Coming up with the most idiotic justification possible for harassing a kid.

And he’s a kid. I raised two. I begged them to remain happy go lucky kids having fun until after college. College is for kids, maybe a little OJT for adulthood.

But really at 6’6”, he can just crack a few people in the jaw when they corner him.
The magic answer - “I feared for my life”.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: Boomer1947

People are going after Hunter Biden because he's a grown ass man, who broke laws and got his Vice President father involved in shady international business dealings. He needs to be held accountable.

Barron Trump has done nothing and said nothing. He's just a kid in high school who is most likely going off to college in the fall. He doesn't even show up to the campaign events or take family pictures that are used for campaigning etc etc.

Lol, can you imagine being so dense that you don’t see the difference ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join