It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Surrounded by Dogmen.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 01:03 PM
link   
So this farmhouse was surrounded by five Dogmen.

And like all good tax-paying citizens the home-owners called the cops.

And the cops were like ... is it a wolf?
Is it a bear?
Is it a moose?

"Well in that case, just close your blinds, and you'll be fine. Bye".

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 01:31 PM
link   
S & F! Very creepy and scary case. I've heard about the Palmyra case on a few other cryptid podcasts/youtubes before. It was chilling, I honestly can't say what I would do in that situation. Heck a couple of weeks ago I had a peeper peeping in my door wall at my apartment and I froze! Completely caught me off guard, and that was a human. It took me a few seconds to gather my senses and I did capture photos of the guy wandering around the parking lot and sidewalk. Anyway turns out he was looking for my neighbor, but yeah, buddy don't be standing creepily and peering into unsuspecting people's door walls. Back on topic, if that was enough to freak me out I can't imagine a group of dogmen terrorizing my house in the middle of nowhere. If I recall correctly from one of the other reports the wife didn't want the guns in the home and made the husband keep them in the barn. Honestly, I think that is a really dumb mistake, I'm sure they regretted that.

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: CaptainHalf

While listening to Art Bell's Coast-To-Coast program about 15 years ago, a caller from Maine talked about a very spooky area which may have included Palmyra. The caller drove the back roads quite a bit. As I recall, they delivered propane or something along those lines.
They said they had seen shadow figures in the woods, that "moved strangely". Strange lights, etc. Overall, they seemed pretty rational and believable. I actually got goosebumps as they described a densely wooded area that had a strange sort of menacing vibe about it. They said the feeling was so palpable, you felt it come and go as you entered and left the area.

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I am a dogman AMA.....

I kid.

It seems that there are many more of these stories going around lately. I often wonder if interest in things of this nature cause them to manifest more in reality.

I at times think these are all purely paranormal things that can somehow be physical or etheral at will.

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Moral of the story?
Don't keep the guns in the shed.
Under the pillow is good.

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Slightly off but on topic. This reminds me of my favourite werewolf film of all time. Lonely house, surrounded by thick woodland, even the 'barn' is a little too far from the house. It's a British made film in 2002 called Dog Soldiers, you might have heard of it? It's almost a parallel to the Martin's experience.
Here's the full movie, I defy you not to enjoy it, it's excellent and typically got British squaddie humour to lighten things up a bit. Whenever I'm stuck for anything to watch, this one does it for me every time.

Here's a trailer:

Seriously, the film will have you almost believing werewolves are real by the time you get to the end!
Rainbows
Jane
PS here's a synopsis video of the film. You'll see the similarities.

edit on pm125America/ChicagoMonday2023-12-11T17:17:47-06:0005America/Chicago12000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Wow ... I accidently stumbled into that film while staying at a hotel somewhere some number of years ago ... alone and away from home, in my room watching just the cable TV late at night.

I understand exactly what you are talking about hah

I missed the beginning of it, coming into it somewhere about midway through, but I didn't sleep well that night, for sure.

That movie provided too much for me to think about right then.... in an uneasy sort of way.

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Yeah that's my favorite of all time too, slightly edging out American Werewolf in London.

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Planet 412? Is that like planet 420 just with a few moons missing? This guy should probably not be on camera. Makes me think looney tune type of vibes as soon as i see him. If it was pure commentary, i might be willing to take it more seriously.

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainHalf
So this farmhouse was surrounded by five Dogmen.

And like all good tax-paying citizens the home-owners called the cops.

And the cops were like ... is it a wolf?
Is it a bear?
Is it a moose?

"Well in that case, just close your blinds, and you'll be fine. Bye".

The story is true in the sense that wolfs visited that home one night , but a pack of werewolves ? Lmao
If there were a pack of werewolves anywhere in America , there would 1000s of stories like this.

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: CaptainHalf

You know, I'm wondering if Bigfoot, reptilians, dog men and humans aren't the results of genetic modifications by aliens . They might be brought here for R and R or are here as agents to protect alien bases or outposts. Humans might be the preferred servitor species, the most abundant and useful if not the most physically formidable.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I'm starting to think these types of "dogmen" are not werewolves or shapeshifters in any long-standing traditional sense.

They seem to be an US "Fed" asset, or developing secret weapon made from cloning and so forth.

They either seem to go absent without leave sometimes and escape, or they are sometimes deliberately allowed to run free in national parks and rural areas with the odd collateral human sacrifice.

Wouldn't surprise me if it's even part robot/machine, recovered alien tech, telepathy and so forth.

Well, the globalists and elitists are going to need something really terrifying soon to keep the rising masses under control.

Here's a narrative that confirms my suspicions.
This trucker shot one, and was subsequently visited by "Feds" who accused him of shooting one of their "assets" and confiscated his phone and gun:

edit on 14-12-2023 by CaptainHalf because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 01:11 PM
link   
The fact that it's already been (or allowed to be) leaked suggests that the intimidating effect of such weaponry is already slowly supposed to be felt.

And isn't it also wooded areas where you currently find the most patriots, conservative Christian congregations, several Native American nations and libertine individualists?

Why send in the army and TV, when there could be another needlessly embarrassing massacre like Wounded Knee or Waco, when entire communities can be literally intimidated by stealth, and afterwards you can blame a wolverine or a rabid dog and call any survivors "crazy".
edit on 14-12-2023 by CaptainHalf because: (no reason given)

top topics

join