It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel is Decimating Gaza Infrastructure - Rebuild Costs Will Be Staggering - Who Should Pay For It.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

There are two million people living in Gaza. One million of them are children. There are two border crossings in Gaza. One to Egypt and one to Israel. Both have been closed.

So where exactly do you think all those people have been evacuated to?

You are supporting ethnic cleansing plain and simple.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

Are you supporting more Hamas sadistic bastards in Palestinia, maybe you should use your support to convince the soo call children and women in gaza to give away their positions soo Israel can bomb them to hell where they will shower by pig blood, rather than by Israeli blood.

How about that.

You talk and talk, but you only talk about palestnians, you forget that hamas sadistic bastards Are palestinian, the children are the next jihadist that will be stripped from humanity in training.

Soo hey call your palestinian friends and start a campaign to promote the expulsion of hamas sadistic bastards from among their palestinian people

Do that, let see how long you last trying.

Talk, talk and talk, Israel is doing something about it, now what is palestinian soo call "civilians" doing to keep their land.

Yep talk, talk, talk.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 12:22 PM
link   

My position on this has been clear since day one. Genocide = bad. That goes both ways.

You on the other hand are trying to rationalize why supporting ethnic cleansing doesn't make you a horrible person.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer

How does it feel to openly support ethnic cleansing?

I agree with you that it is horrendous that so many want to see the Jews wiped out.
edit on x31Sun, 10 Dec 2023 14:32:19 -06002023343America/ChicagoSun, 10 Dec 2023 14:32:19 -06002023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Whatever, you can talk, talk and more talk, it is what it is, the sadistic bastards hamas palestinians need to be eradicated, I guess when you said genocide, you are including the sadistic bastards too, for been palestinians.

Still I do not see any groups, or you included asking for palestinian "civilians" to give away their sadistic bastard terrorist.

Why not? what is the malfunction and what you do not want to understand.

They are darn sadistic terrorist, I am asking you, what are you doing to help the palestinian "civilians" end their slavery from sadistic bastard hamas.

Talk, talk, talk, genocide my big latino butt.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 12:46 PM
link   

You on the other hand are trying to rationalize why supporting ethnic cleansing doesn't make you a horrible person.

Do not make me laugh, you used double talk and double standards, you really think people are idiots.

I am horrible to you because I want the hamas sadistic bastards and their training spawns eradicated from the face of earth, what do you want? give me some more double standards talk.

Nope, do not even try, I know exactly what you are going to say, after all is like reading from a script.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Send the invoice to HAMAS or Iran

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

A metaphor friend. She meant they are poor, and the bad guys poison their stuff...so young boys grow up throwing stones at tanks...kinda out of balance.

Why shouldn't Gazians say "Fine. We'll go".. or the Jews say " Take this piece of crap. We don't need it"?

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Why shouldn't Gazians say "Fine. We'll go".. or the Jews say " Take this piece of crap. We don't need it"?

They poisoned their own stuff and gave all they had to terrorists who wanted to remove the Jews from the map. Young boys are schooled to hate Jews and throw rocks at them, then they grow up and see raping and killing as a good thing.

For Jews to remove all of their identity from Gaza was a BIG deal. It is a piece of crap today but didn't start that way, that is my point. The Brits and French offered a two-party state and the Jews agreed, but the Muslims there didn't, strike 1. They had their chance and then went to war and the Jews won, strike 2. Israel gave all of Gaza to them as they demanded and they turned it into a hell hole, strike 3.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I assume us Americans will pay for it. We pay for everything else for some reason.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
Saturday, December 9, 2023

In its efforts to find and kill thousands of HAMAS terrorists hiding in tunnels and other places inside of GAZA, Israel is destroying the infrastructure with bombs, rockets, and other weapons. The destruction is ongoing, but reports from November 17th say...

In all, at least 45% of Gaza's housing units had reportedly been damaged or destroyed.

OCHA said 279 educational facilities had reportedly been damaged, more than 51% of the total, with none of Gaza's 625,000 students able to access education.

According to Gaza's Ministry of Health, as of Nov. 16, only nine of the enclave's 35 hospitals in Gaza were partially functioning. The rest have shut down formal medical services.

OCHA said 55 ambulances in Gaza had been damaged, with critical shortages reported of drugs and blood products.

The seawater desalination plant in Khan Younis in the south was operating at 5% of its capacity, UNRWA said, while the two water pipelines from Israel were operating. In the north of the territory, the water desalination plant and the Israeli pipeline are not functioning.

Most of Gaza's 65 sewage pumps were out of service, and raw sewage has started to flow in the streets.

On Nov. 16, Gaza's telecommunications services shut down after fuel used to run generators ran out.

In the north of Gaza, no bakeries had been active since Nov. 7 due to the lack of fuel, water, wheat flour, and structural damage. It said the last functioning mill in Gaza was destroyed on Nov. 15.

"The situation is catastrophic," OCHA said.
Source: www.reuters.com...

The rebuilding cost will be at least $50,000,000,000 ($50 Billion) according to: www.newarab.com...

After Israel has finished finding/killing all Hamas terrorists in GAZA, and the cities have been destroyed in the process, rebuilding will commence.

Should we expect Israel and global supporters of the Palestinian people to shoulder the costs of rebuilding GAZA...the sewer/water lines and everything above them?

-WeMustCare
Israel will rebuild it with western contractors ie Bechtel

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Gaza Strip will remain a pile of debris like Damascus ...

why would Israel issue building permits for a future terror nest ?
only tent cities will be allowed from now to eternity is my guess

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 08:35 PM
link   
How much do you think it costs to plan a terrorist act?

Hardly anything. Do you think what happened on October 6th required substantial cash?

Poor people can commit acts of violence.

Keeping people poor and desperate - punishing masses for the acts of a few
This only leads to more terrorism.

You are never going to kill /starve/make homeless your way into peace.

If America can fund weapons for a country, then we can fund help for innocent victims of those weapons.
(and yes, ATS, children are innocent victims).

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I am horrible to you because I want the hamas sadistic bastards and their training spawns eradicated from the face of earth, what do you want?

Yep, I agree that reasoning does make you a horrible person.

Because, though you didn't define "Hamas and their training spawns" in this post, in plenty of others you stated it included all Palestinians.

So yeah, it's kind of classic genocide when you want to punish a mass of people based on the acts of the few and believe their children should also be killed.

They are not "training spawns", they are children.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 09:38 PM
link   

There are two million people living in Gaza. One million of them are children. There are two border crossings in Gaza. One to Egypt and one to Israel. Both have been closed.

So where exactly do you think all those people have been evacuated to?

You are supporting ethnic cleansing plain and simple.

I wonder… you’ll need more than one brain cell for this puzzle

In 1992 Denmark took in 320 Palestinian refugees, 270 stayed behind.
out of 270 remaining in Denmark, 204 were convicted of serious crimes.
Those 270 reproduced 999 off spring, 34% had criminal records.
The rest were on social welfare.
Jordan took in Palestinian refugees, in a matter of a few years they set up a opposition party challenging the native race, nearly took rule over Jordan.
Egypt also took in Palestinian refugees, they (PLO) assassinated the Egyptian President during their National Day.
Up to today Egypt refuses to take in Palestinian refugees.
The current refugee camps in Sinai are temporary with promise of funds from US.
Last but will NOT be the least: Kuwait was their biggest donor among the Arab countries. They also took in 400 K Palestinian workers.
However, when Iraq invaded Kuwait, you know what they did, they showed their true colors (it is hard to change, it is within them, deep in their blood n DNA)
Arafat (their leader) openly supported Saddam, Palestinian workers in Kuwait colluded, raped and looted Kuwait.
Guess what Kuwait did, on their first day of liberation?
They immediately cut ties and kicked out every single Palestinian from Kuwait.
Limited relationship reinstalled after Arafat’s death (after much Persuasion from neighbouring Arabs - religious n DNA etc)

That is the reason why in a recent 57 Muslim countries meeting, they unanimously voted NOT to accept Palestinian’s as refugees.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 09:58 PM
link   

You’ve been banned here multiple of times xcalibar why you’re still here 🤷‍♂️.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: WeMustCare

1l2 of the entire strip is backed up to the Mediterranean.....

They'll come from East....and level all of it....a parking lot for NATO planes.

Rebuild? I mean seriously?.Gaza is a strip of nothing really. No monuments, tourist locations, museums...just a crammed group of people backed up against the sea.....

That's interesting. The Palestinians should leave/move, if the place is not worth rebuilding.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 10:50 PM
link   

My position on this has been clear since day one. Genocide = bad. That goes both ways.

My position is to save as many lives as possible. Always go after the leaders. Whether is stopping a war, or taking back the U.S. government. The top people who give the orders must be eliminated.

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

My position is to save as many lives as possible. Always go after the leaders. Whether is stopping a war, or taking back the U.S. government. The top people who give the orders must be eliminated.

Who would replace them?

Because from the sounds of it many people want those at the top replaced with those that have god explicitly on their side.

The entire "endtimes awakening" + "chosen by god" + "take back our society", makes the feel of it all a bit off-putting, let's say.

I guess it's okay, just as long as you revolutionaries promise to keep American society secular and emphasizing individual freedom. Like no national bans on hot-button moral things when you do take over is all I ask. 🙏 🙏 🙏

I'll even pray that you don't go all crusade crazy in 2025 and focus more on the border and energy.

edit on 11-12-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join