It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

United Nations Security Council demand an immediate humanitarian ceasefire - US vetoed

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Your opinion is biased because of racist views as you wont even read, deate and address the other links. I attached factual ongoing fluid links that basically lend to the who, what and where of why they arent possibly allowing aid.

The terrorists are stealing the aid
edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

How many civilians have died in each of the wars fought in the 20th century? 21st century? No one on the left knows or cares, do they? They don't care about those deaths because that's so 5 minutes ago and no longer among the talking points and the things you're are supposed to hate this month.

What was the vote count for Saudi to stop killing 100,000s of women and children in Yemen, there was no vote? Interesting...

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Where is your ongoing Outrage over that or do you just have enough for the Jews?

I have spoken out over the war in Yemen and Wagner group involvement in that including the atrocities they have been involved in although I find it odd that you feel my expression of opinion is limited to what I post on ATS.

My outrage is not toward "the Jews" but against the Zionists and more specifically Netanyahu , he is a criminal who has graduated to becoming a war criminal just to save his own skin .... although that seems to have backfired and the charges he will now face far outweigh his corruption charges at home.

I have watched the subjugation of the Palestinian people , the murders and thefts of property and land for decades with UN resolutions against Israel ignored or not enforced this conflict is indirectly a result of that failure along with Netanyahu 's desire to become the new Father of Israel.

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 08:46 AM
link   
nevermind
edit on 12/9/2023 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Klassified

How many civilians have died in each of the wars fought in the 20th century? 21st century? No one on the left knows or cares, do they? They don't care about those deaths because that's so 5 minutes ago and no longer among the talking points and the things you're are supposed to hate this month.

What was the vote count for Saudi to stop killing 100,000s of women and children in Yemen, there was no vote? Interesting...

Exactly.

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 08:51 AM
link   

After Saturday comes Sunday

Heres a real dilly. You feign peace when something like that has never happened throughgout the history of man unless it was settled by war.

How aboiut explaining this one:

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

After Saturday comes Sunday (Arabic: min sallaf es-sabt lāqā el-ḥadd qiddāmūh, lit. 'When Saturday is gone, one will find Sunday') is a traditional Middle Eastern proverb.[citation needed] It has been documented in Egypt, Syria, and Lebanon, albeit in the form sállẹf ẹs-sábt bẹtlâqi l-ḥádd qẹddâmẹk (lit. 'Loan Saturday [out], and you will find Sunday before you').[1][2] According to some journalist accounts, the proverb is prominent among the Maronites with the meaning that the Muslims will do away with the Christians after they have dealt with the Jews, implying the pending elimination or expulsion of minorities living in the Muslim world.[3][4] Israeli folklorist Shimon Khayyat has interpreted it as a threatening message, stating: "Since the Jews are now persecuted, it is as inevitable that the Christians' turn will come next as it is Sunday that will follow Saturday".[5][6] Recent uses of the proverb have been attributed to Arab Christians expressing a fear that they might soon be ostracized on a scale akin to that which was seen during the Jewish exodus from Muslim-majority countries. It is often reported to be used by Muslim fundamentalists as a slogan to intimidate local Christian communities.[5][7][6]

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

I have spoken out over the war in Yemen and Wagner group involvement in that including the atrocities they have been involved in although I find it odd that you feel my expression of opinion is limited to what I post on ATS.

My outrage is not toward "the Jews" but against the Zionists and more specifically Netanyahu , he is a criminal who has graduated to becoming a war criminal just to save his own skin .... although that seems to have backfired and the charges he will now face far outweigh his corruption charges at home.

I'm focused more on the Selective Outrage some here feel the need to express at a level not seen in much worse situations. What is going on in Gaza is a walk in the park compared to many other events over there, but for some reason since it is the Jews it jumps to the front of the list. The other part is the downplaying of Hamas by some in this process too. 17,000 women and children killed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So says Hamas and you and many others eat that all up to fuel your outrage with no clue as to actually how many, who killed who, how many were involved in combat situations etc etc. You all fight so damn hard to downplay 1200 Jews killed by saying things like, well only a few babies were killed not 40, or to keep lowering it down by the 100s as time goes on, and saying only a few rapes... etc etc, but we all saw the self-made videos, so give me a break.

I also do not believe there is some invisible cabal of evil Jews running the world and the use of "I hate Zionists" is just a workaround to the use of "I hate Jews".

edit on x31Sat, 09 Dec 2023 09:15:47 -06002023342America/ChicagoSat, 09 Dec 2023 09:15:47 -06002023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

and the use of "I hate Zionists" is just a workaround to the use of "I hate Jews".

Seriously ?

How ATS has changed.

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Seriously ?

How ATS has changed.

I've been here longer than you...lol

Oh no, the Zionists are at it again!!!!!

Israel is very reactionary. Bloody their nose and they react. Maybe a lot more aggressive than what we in the West would be willing to go, but they are in the ME. To suggest Israel did 9/11 as an example, just shows how crazy people can be towards the Jews... I'm sure they killed JFK and MLK too... and 1000 other events...

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
To suggest Israel did 9/11 as an example, just shows how crazy people can be towards the Jews...

Excellent example. This nonsense was debunked decades ago. And yet, there are actually some Jew haters that still spew it. The same Jew haters automatically believe the Hamas numbers of dead in Gaza without question, yet deny everything Israel says, even when they produce rock solid evidence.

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 11:10 AM
link   
So the UN wants Israel to disarm while this is going on, eh? Nothing out of the UN towards Hamas and Palestinians about using civilian areas to launch from. And 75% of Palestinians approve of Hamas and what they are doing. The UN BIAS is clear. There is ZERO reason for Israel to be suicidal and to listen to the UN.

Hamas Using Safe Zone in Gaza To Fire Rockets At Israel From

Hamas terrorists continued to fire rockets from a “humanitarian zone” set up in southern Gaza Saturday, according to reports.

Israeli Defense Forces said that the terrorists “launched numerous rockets into Israel from a designated area intended to protect civilians in southern Gaza’s Al-Mawasi region Friday, the Times of Israel reported.

The area was established by the IDF as safe for civilians within the war-torn Gaza Strip.

edit on 12/9/2023 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I find it odd that the UN hasn’t called for a vote for the release of the hostages.
I wonder how that vote would have ended up.

It’s kind of ironic that the UN would even hold a vote over a ceasefire when Hamas has said they don’t want peace and will do it again.

edit on 9-12-2023 by Vermilion because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-12-2023 by Vermilion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion
It’s kind of ironic that the UN would even hold a vote over a ceasefire when Hamas has said they don’t want peace and will do it again.

They scream at Israel to disarm and commit suicide ... but they don't tell Hamas and the Palestinians to stop firing rockets at Israel. (And notice that the rockets come from designated 'civilian' areas.)

Hamas Using Safe Zone in Gaza To Fire Rockets At Israel From

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

The only ones dying is the terrorist and they do not want that at all, soo they concocted this deceiving numbers to get their propaganda going and sympathies from idiots around the world, soo they can get a cease fire, regroup, bring more willing Inhumans sadist to keep their brutality.

I guess the inhuman sadist wants more Israelis body and genitals to shoot at after raping them.

I would like to see the videos shown for the idiots supporting these inhuman sadists to see, only people like hamas will support these atrocities.

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

They will keep voting because right now UN is full of pro anti-Israeli countries that keep funneling funds to support the inhuman sadistic hamas.

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Sometimes the world doesn't do what u want people can protest plea beg Israel to stop but they won't

Some of the worlds most powerful people are Jewish Rothschild for example like it or not if people with that much money and power go against your country you will be to busy standing in a bread line for scraps to worry about what Israel is doing

1790: Mayer Amschel Rothschild states, “Let me issue and control a nation’s money and I care not who writes the laws.

go on keep protesting but do realize this is what your up against people who have spent the last 200 years making damn Shure u can't win

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Markovian2

What exact does the Rothschilds have to do with Hamas launching thousands of rockets into Israel over the years to the point it’s common to find Israeli schools in bombs shelters? And many cases playground equipment is built with a duel purpose as being able to work as a bomb shelter?

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Markovian2

Why doesn’t the Rothschilds just buy Hamas off?

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 02:07 PM
link   

United Nations Security Council demand an immediate humanitarian ceasefire - US vetoed[

Good.

Did HamAss forget something in their grocery order before they broke the last one?

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Markovian2
people can protest plea beg Israel to stop but they won't

Why should they? It would be suicide. Hamas won't stop but Israel has to? That's stupid.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join