It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Footage of Bohemian Grove

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 09:18 AM
link   
A young man recently snuck into Bohemian Grove and filmed the experience, posting his efforts on YouTube a few days ago. A few notable timestamps are at 9:50 when he finds a room decorated with movie posters, among them the movie "Kidnapped"
and 14:33 where he finds and explores the giant owl.
Learning out about Bohemian Grove was a watershed moment for me; seems like so very long ago
and so many evil conspiracies have come to light since then that this seems like child's play.
Still, this makes for an interesting watch and the comments are very enlightening as well.
Enjoy!

edit on 7-12-2023 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Unfortunately the guy doing the walkthrough has NO IDEA what he is doing or any education at ALL on the most basic details of conspiracy theory. Once he got to the owl and just panned right past the place the creation of care is done instead of looking for blood or bones, I got too fed up as he had done this ten other times having no clue what he was looking at, looking for, or what any of it was. Good try though, thanks OP 100% though, not your fault!

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosOMegas

I understand your frustration... was that rectangular stone structure the spot? I was wondering why he didn't take a closer look there, too. I was also upset the weird owl bowl got only the most fleeting glance. And the cross in the ground by the owl; what was that about?

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Remember Colin Powell's leaked emails 10 years back about how much fun he had at the Grove? And his references of the "ladies night" they all enjoyed, when there are no ladies allowed; it's an all male event.

A drag show they all enjoy doing yearly? All the rich men dress as women and put on shows for each other?

And people were making jokes about a black man being allowed into the Bohemian Grove to mingle with the likes of Kissinger, only to find out Clarence Thomas has been a decades long member of the Grove.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani

Colon Pal.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

Yea that rectangular stone box is where they do the cremation of care, their most famous ritual and they say they burn an effigy of a man, but I have seen the live video of it from years back and I am sorry, the "effigy" is screaming and pleading bloody murder. I hear the screams of a man being set on fire, not a mock recording. And sorry, billionaires don't use effigies and props. They do the real thing. So not one look there at the stone drove me insane!

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

Wow. Too funny all these years down the road. Especially funny to read the comments here about the content creator "not knowing the basics".

It's funny to me because I remember watching the Alex Jones video where he "infiltrates" Bohemian Grove, and I remember thinking afterwards that the weirdest thing at Bohemian Grove at the time that the video was filmed was Alex Jones himself. I remembered to remember that in the future, and I have always found it beneficial to remember that, at any given time, I am the weirdest thing in the room (just like Alex).

Looks like they keep the place tidied up.

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: TheDiscoKing

You can Thank Alex Jones for Exposing what goes on at the Grove those Many Years Ago............

join