It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'We Are Too Humane. Burn Gaza Now' Says Senior Israeli Lawmaker

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Leviathan4
smart man. should have done it in the 70s

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Leviathan4

originally posted by: RazorV66

Maybe some better use of your time would be to volunteer for the cause?

Here is Tlaib’s contact info……

tlaib.house.gov...

Don't need it. Thanks

What do you think about the genocidal language of this politician? Do you approve?

I personally don’t care, I can’t worry about every crisis across the planet that doesn’t affect me in any way.
I have my own worries.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

The false equivalency is made when support for ceasefire is equated to support for Hamas and terrorism. I am sure you can understand what a false equivalency is.

And I told you that your false equivalency is based on a lie. Is English your native language? Do you understand it?

Still you cannot answer the question of whether you agree with the politician who suggested they should burn Gaza. Do you agree or disagree with his genocidal rhetoric?

I disregard the premise entirely, as I already said.

Why are you supporting Hamas atrocities?

When you argue or insinuate that support for a ceasefire is support for Hamas and terrorism then I am afraid you are using a false equivalency debunked argument.

Even asking the question about Hamas atrocities that somehow are supported by me or others you're making the false equivalency arguments if you haven't understood it.

It's better to be concerned with the genocidal rhetoric of this Israeli Politician. And he isn't the only one who has made similar statements.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 09:33 PM
link   

tlaib.house.gov...

Don't need it. Thanks

What do you think about the genocidal language of this politician? Do you approve?

I personally don’t care, I can’t worry about every crisis across the planet that doesn’t affect me in any way.
I have my own worries.

But surely you don't want innocent people to get harmed or die.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 09:34 PM
link   

tlaib.house.gov...

Don't need it. Thanks

I have my own worries.

Then why don't you care about the hostages???

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Another_Nut

You may want to take a look at Mrs Suzanne Weiss who is a Holocaust survivor and she has also called for a ceasefire after criticising Israel heavily arguing that Israel has turned Gaza into a death camp.

Then compare her words and position with what the Israeli Politician said and his incitement to genocide.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Hehehe

So the NPC route then?

As I said to the um, very similar poster, g'luck.

Whatever cause you're heralding, you're only doing it harm by your activity here.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

tlaib.house.gov...

Don't need it. Thanks

I have my own worries.

Who says I don't?
It seems it's you who wants Gaza to be destroyed. If they destroy Gaza then not only they will murder innocent civilians but the hostages too....

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Hehehe

So the NPC route then?

As I said to the um, very similar poster, g'luck.

Whatever cause you're heralding, you're only doing it harm by your activity here.

Erm no... Many posters around here argue in support of ceasefire just as many people around the world. There will always be a minority that will support the continuation of the war and hostilities or politicians like this guy incite genocide.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 09:44 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 09:47 PM
link   

tlaib.house.gov...

Don't need it. Thanks

I have my own worries.

Who says I don't?
It seems it's you who wants Gaza to be destroyed. If they destroy Gaza then not only they will murder innocent civilians but the hostages too....
Do you care about the hostages?

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 10:14 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 10:46 PM
link   

ATTENTION...please read before posting further....

BE AWARE THAT IF YOUR POST IS NOT ON TOPIC AND/OR IS ABOUT OTHER MEMBERS YOU MAY BE ABOUT TO HAVE POSTS REMOVED. OR YOU MAY BE TEMPORARILY POST BANNED!
AND, PLEASE REMEMBER THERE IS NO MORE MUD PIT....MUD NOT ALLOWED.

Everyone and I mean everyone is allowed to post here on topic and to do so without being called names or becoming the target of others' posts. Debate the topic and leave each other out of it. OPPOSING VIEWPOINTS are encouraged.
Those who refuse to get that concept may be POST BANNED!!!

These rules apply to all threads and if you want to engage in personal attacks there are other sites on the Internet where you can do that. Our goal is for ATS to be above that. For members here to post like mature adults.
YOU are responsible for your own posts

And, as always...
Do not reply to this post.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dandandat3
When you hear from greef stricken families day after day about their missing loved ones being held hostage or worse, it could make any person get angry and lash out on social media. Look how we act on ATS over esoteric issues that we have no control nor responsibility over.

You bring up some great points. Where are the grief-stricken Palestinian parents and families? Why aren't we hearing from them? Where are the posters of missing Palestinians?

Have I missed them?

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 11:56 PM
link   
It's too late to burn them now, anyway, that's not how to eradicate a rat's nest in their underground tunnels. Also, I question how innocent the civilians are when they are all against Israel and voted into power a terrorist organization like Hamas as their representative. Plus this barbaric display of fundamental Islam and their attitude, not just regarding Jews but infidels of any kind, esp. the Great Satan (U.S.A.).

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheMichiganSwampBuck
It's too late to burn them now, anyway, that's not how to eradicate a rat's nest in their underground tunnels. Also, I question how innocent the civilians are when they are all against Israel and voted into power a terrorist organization like Hamas as their representative. Plus this barbaric display of fundamental Islam and their attitude, not just regarding Jews but infidels of any kind, esp. the Great Satan (U.S.A.).

So you do agree with this marvelous ultra right wing fascistoid who said they could burn Gaza to solve the problem once and for all.

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

originally posted by: Dandandat3
When you hear from greef stricken families day after day about their missing loved ones being held hostage or worse, it could make any person get angry and lash out on social media. Look how we act on ATS over esoteric issues that we have no control nor responsibility over.

You bring up some great points. Where are the grief-stricken Palestinian parents and families? Why aren't we hearing from them? Where are the posters of missing Palestinians?

Have I missed them?

All over the news.
To claim or to insinuate there are grief-stricken families it's something not even the Israeli Officials have done so far

amp.theguardian.com...

According to the independent Euro-Mediterranean Human Rights Monitor, which is chaired by US emeritus law professor and former UN special rapporteur on Palestine, Richard Falk, the civilian death toll as of 20 November is 16,413, with nearly 34,000 injured. This would mean one in every 142 Palestinian civilians killed in a month and a half.

Professor Falk has put the number of dead civilians to 16,413 and around 34,000 who have been injured.

There are many people who have lost their lives and they have many relatives around and friends. Take a look at the figure 1 in every 142 Palestinians has been killed. That's a huge death toll.

I don't know if you do agree with the lunatic far right politician who wants Gaza to be burnt.

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 05:29 AM
link   

tlaib.house.gov...

Don't need it. Thanks

I have my own worries.

Who says I don't?
Do you care about the hostages?

Who says I don't?
It seems it's you who wants Gaza to be destroyed. If they destroy Gaza then not only they will murder innocent civilians but the hostages too..

You do understand that burning Gaza or follow your logic that leads to the hostages killed together with thousands and thousands of innocent people.

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 05:57 AM
link   

It's a hill to die on, he's essentially LARPING said genocidal politiclown now. He doesn't just agree with him.

This entire topic is going to be turned on you now, with a handful of old white men and their laserfocus on what Hamas did to deserve a genocide.

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheMichiganSwampBuck

I've seen a couple of polls apparently between 70 to 80 percent support Hamas. Although I have some doubts about the polls as well. Hamas will kill you if they think your supporting Israel. So how many support them out if fear?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join