It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elon Musk offers to pay the legal fees of users who were cancelled by their employers

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Stopthebull

Never signed to use that crap thing. Sorry you did.

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stopstealingmycountry
a reply to: cooperton

Actions speak louder my friend.
Do you go out and advertise how much you donated each year?
No
That is extremely not cool to do.

You think he is not saying the truth?

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 09:03 AM
link   

a reply to: Stopthebull

Never signed to use that crap thing. Sorry you did.

So you liked Twitter better when there were 80 FBI agents working there to suppress our first amendment . Do you work for gen z for change because you and George Soros want the exact same thing . Why don’t you like America or freedom ?

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I use to love Elon when he was just trying to save the planet and give me free satellite wifi. I even went so far as buying three of his cars to help do my part in saving the planet. Now I feel guilty every time I drive around in one of them.

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Old news. He offered that months ago but has not made good on it yet. Maybe he will help one or two for the headlines. It's just a show don't be fooled.
a reply to: Muldar

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Twitter isn't a UK corporation. It's American.

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: dandandat2

Because???

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Stopstealingmycountry

Why is it 'uncool' to do? I dont mind when people toot their own horns. Why not? Maybe it will inspire others to act also.

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

And you know this how?

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Stopstealingmycountry

Do you use FB, Instagram, Snap Chat, TikTok, Reddit etc? Or are you social media free other than ATS?

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 10:28 AM
link   

a reply to: TheLieWeLive

Talk is cheap and saying you're going to do something is weak. Ever even talking about it honestly is weak.

"I can make a massive post of all the individuals that he has and or tried to cancel."

Well... you gonna make that massive post or is it just cheap talk?

I'm genuinely curious.

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Why thank you America's most prominent far-right influencer for in some way bringing yet another one of these stories to everyone's attention...

Musk has the money to do that though. I don't see him getting canceled for it either. Good for him and putting a hitch into people freaking out over Twitter like affiliations.

You just gotta wonder what some do with their free speech sometimes...

**** Chaya Raichik thread drift ****

Musk-Raichik for psy-op overlords in 2024...

That fuc*ing Libs of TikTok has a goddamn snake for a head. She's either on someone's payroll or just going full Ahab after the rainbow whale. Every time there's another story about something on this topic it is perpetuated in some way via that account.

I wonder if she ever laughs?

But she's content to do it, and she is a God for it. Her posts are scripture. She can take her deep seeded whatever and tap that same deep-seeded whatever in others and they will follow on her every "enlightened" post. Not really anything more than parrots of this really simplistic woman, posting the same content she does, and with the same anger and condemnation.

Hail freaking Satan and the great deception if that one track mind is a warrior for truth and enlightment.
edit on 24-9-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33

Why thank you America's most prominent far-right influencer for in some way bringing yet another one of these stories to everyone's attention...

Musk has the money to do that though. I don't see him getting canceled for it either. Good for him and putting a hitch into people freaking out over Twitter like affiliations.

You just gotta wonder what some do with their free speech sometimes...

Musk-Raichik for psy-op overlords in 2024...

**** Chaya Raichik thread drift ****

That fuc*ing Libs of TikTok has a goddamn snake for a head. She's either on someone's payroll or just going full Ahab after the rainbow whale. Every time there's another story about something on this topic it is perpetuated in some way via that account.

I wonder if she ever laughs?

But she's content to do it, and she is a God for it. Her posts are scripture. She can take her deep seeded whatever and tap that same deep-seeded whatever in others and they will follow on her every "enlightened" post. Not really anything more than parrots of this really simplistic woman, posting the same content she does, and with the same anger and condemnation.

Hail freaking Satan and the great deception if that one track mind is a warrior for truth and enlightment.

Word salad!

You ve written an essay and said absolutely nothing!

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 11:22 AM
link   

What is that answer supposed to do? I didn't think it was a word salad, well pretty much everything I do is... but...

There's some funny subtext to that if you know where to look. I also think the topic commentary is good enough.

I look forward to you're many forthcoming transgender-centric posts.
edit on 24-9-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: CloneFarm1000

a reply to: TheLieWeLive

Talk is cheap and saying you're going to do something is weak. Ever even talking about it honestly is weak.

"I can make a massive post of all the individuals that he has and or tried to cancel."

Well... you gonna make that massive post or is it just cheap talk?

I'm genuinely curious.

Probably cheap talk and no thread is coming

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
Old news. He offered that months ago but has not made good on it yet. Maybe he will help one or two for the headlines. It's just a show don't be fooled.

How is it old news?
Do you think he is bluffing?

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33

What is that answer supposed to do? I didn't think it was a word salad, well pretty much everything I do is... but...

There's some funny subtext to that if you know where to look. I also think the topic commentary is good enough.

I look forward to you're many forthcoming transgender-centric posts.

You haven't said anything on the topic.
It's word salad. I ve asked if anyone knows other billionaires or anyone else who offered to cover the legal costs of ordinary people. Perhaps you could try answer this question.

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels

Twitter isn't a UK corporation. It's American.

Foreign companies that operate in The UK have to abide by UK Employment Law.

Unlike The US, who have a more cavalier attitude when they want rid of people.

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Is Twitter being 'operated' in the UK?

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels

Is Twitter being 'operated' in the UK?

It was when Musk bought the company and fired the staff some time later.

This may help you.

Employment Laws in the United Kingdom: A Guide for US Companies

plane.com...

<< 1    3 >>

join