It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Season 4 of Expedition Bigfoot tonight!!!!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 05:43 PM
link   
From ancient native Americans to modern ones they all believe in the skin walker and the big foot, under many names, meaning that it has to be something truth behind the myth.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

It’s going to be on Discovery now.

Never heard of it before because I don’t watch Travel, but they have been pumping it "coming to" Discovery since Shark Week. The trailer has an interesting infared shot, I’ll give it a try and see what they got.
edit on 30-8-2023 by pianopraze because: I hate autocorrect.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Wow interesting, I know that the series has done hair test and have experts on the foot prints they have found, both came back to be very close to apes, but we do not have any in the woods in the US.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 07:00 PM
link   

I am dvring it tonight, on late on the west coast.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
From ancient native Americans to modern ones they all believe in the skin walker and the big foot, under many names, meaning that it has to be something truth behind the myth.

Watch the "Alaska Killer Bigfoot" series .
Bigfoot and the tribe used to party together .
Until a big "row" happened .
edit on 8/30/23 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Yes I seen that episode, I have watched all series that have to do with bigfoot, that was very interesting, the young warriors and the big foot used to wrestler together, until somebody die and they just fade away.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Soo far the season started with some spooky finding, state of the art equipment helps a lot, this Island remind me another story about right on the southern tip of the Kenai Peninsula, it was the town of Portlock, Alaska, the town was abandoned after similar occurrences, people started to disappear, and noises and fires will start from nowhere.

It was a documentary in modern day of shamans, spiritualist and researchers to find out what was going on, they discover ancient symbols in stones, at the end they also got unexplained fires at night.

I think this season is going to be worth watching.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 11:06 PM
link   

They found two white hair samples on episode tonight but didn’t analyze them.

They end episode with a heat signature half submerged in the lake.

They see skin hanging on a branch, run through the woods and it’s not there when they get back.

Other than that a lot of hype. Alaska scary. Wowowo. So scary.

I hate that.

I grew up in Alaska. I loved it. Beautiful. Majestic. I remember Dancing and spinning under the aurora and feeling so one with everything. We camped deep in the wilderness. Yeah there are wolves and bears but never felt the fear hype these discovery shows constantly project.

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 05:48 AM
link   
This is the problem with any of these shows. They are required to make money with every episode. The people involved, no matter how pure their original intent is, generally can't fund themselves, so go along with whatever producers suggest.

I can't imagine the sell-outs you would have to make when you come back empty handed after a week of shooting. It then just takes the whole credibility of the issue down with it. You would be constantly making mountains out of molehills in the hopes that the mountain will eventually appear.

Some things are just meant to be obscured.

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

no one has to watch it, but for me I love it. C'est la vie. Got 30 mins more to go, loving it. I have heard and seen the show Alaska killer Bigfoot about the now abandoned town of Portlock.

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 07:18 AM
link   
just wrapped up the first episode. Was wowed by it as well. I believe the chunk of skin that was in the tree, then wasn't was a warning, as in persist, and this is what will be left of you. I also am leaning towards the shriek they heard a couple of times that Mireya thought sounded like an animal in distress, was possibly a warning as well. Bigfoot is not at all happy the crew is on their home turf. These creatures have a very heightened sense of smell, hearing and sight, and they use all to their advantage. I think they can smell us, just as we smell them, and as has been mentioned before if a camera is put up a tree to try to capture a pic of them, all we end up with usually is shadows.....keep it coming Expedition Bigfoot!

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 07:26 AM
link   
what did you think Goth??

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 08:11 AM
link   

I know is a lot of hype for the benefit of the show and to keep the audience on their toes, it even has an Airee feeling of horror movie set, it's always like that with this type of series, but putting that aside, the show is pretty good.

Are you familiar with Portlock, Alaska, the similarities of the town in Prince Island and Portlock are very close, the people claimed attacks by a hairy creature, this happened in the 50s.

By the native Alaskans Porlock have the myth of a being in the woods that is ancient, another name for it is nature spirit or hairy creature.

It was a very interesting story, up today the town is still abandoned, and nobody have comeback to live in there.

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: data5091

Yes, the creature does not like to be invaded in their feeding ground, but I find very disturbing that a pristine Island in been logged probably to dead for money, if I was a creature of nature, I will be very angry also.

Is still things in our environment that we do not understand and just because they are myths it does no mean they are not there.

We humans are not very respectful of nature.

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

lol not buying that video for one second.

Have you ever shot a video of something spontaneous?

I have.

I zoom in and I hold the camera as still as possible.

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 01:55 PM
link   

I grew up in Fairbanks, never went down south.

I heard about that on another show on TV recently.

Growing up everyone had a .45 or a rifle in the vehicle for bear. Never saw one other than Alaskaland. People weren’t worried about it that much. You could scare them off.

Moose. Now moose we were afraid of. They did more damage and killed more people than bear. They charged trucks. If I saw a Bigfoot on one side and a moose on the other and I had to go in the direction of one to escape the other I would head for the Bigfoot.

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 02:39 PM
link   

I encourage you to research on the ghost town and look for the documentary, it was made a few years ago, the reason of resent interest in the area is because is mostly own by native Alaskans, they want to restart the town and wanted to know if the mystery that is linked to the ghost town is real and if people will be safe living in the area again.

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 05:42 PM
link   
where ya at Goth???

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: data5091

Big foot got him,

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I am watching the episode again, I need to see if I missed anything, really into this season on the series. Expedition X that was aired before Big foot was a good one to about a ghost mining town.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join