It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transwoman cyclist wins women's race to prove men are physically superior

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Very relevant to the case

Transgender women banned from competitive female cycling events by national governing body. The move, which is set to take effect by the end of the year and only covers British Cycling races, ends the hopes of Emily Bridges, who set a national junior men's record in 2018 and came out as a transgender woman in 2020.

news.sky.com...

The South Korean transwoman was brave enough to say what most people think. But British cycling did what all sports should do, ban all transwomen from female competitions.

edit on 25-8-2023 by AlienBorg because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: AlienBorg

Our local korean hero advocates for someting similar to weight category in boxing.
How many are there again?

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 04:22 PM
link   

That's irrelevant propaganda

Post the regulatories to proof what you claim, or we know by experience that you are lying.

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

That's irrelevant propaganda

Post the regulatories to proof what you claim, or we know by experience that you are lying.

Are you denying reality?
So you believe it's propaganda British cycling has banned transwomen from competitive female events?

Is it really funny how desperate the arguments have become and the level of denialism.

Is it not strange it's only you who 'demands' what to be posted. I think the article by skynews is more than enough.

You need to come to terms with the reality of this situation. It's another blow to the trans lobby and ideology.

I suppose you haven't read the whole article you linked about the South Korean transwoman athlete who said

I am not honored. I am not proud of myself at all. I believe other transgender athletes would feel the same way. They may not want to admit it, but they're being selfish. There is no honor as an athlete in that," she said, referring to international transgender athletes who have sparked heated debate about the fairness of their competing against biological women after transitioning

Your article and not fox news as you claimed.
edit on 25-8-2023 by AlienBorg because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Our local korean hero advocates for someting similar to weight category in boxing.
How many are there again?

The transwoman athlete said the truth.
And the truth is transwomen have no place in women's sports.

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 04:32 PM
link   

I do like the point this male cyclist competing against females makes. But in making his point, he denied a true female competitor the W.

Now if he'd have won, then stepped aside and somehow relinquished his victory on the podium, inviting the first woman to finish take his spot (and 3rd and 4th finishers to take their rightful place on the podium), that would be a true win for all involved.

Would be a point very well made... and no opportunity denied to the actual women racing.

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: davegazi2

She gave them energy drinks, I'm not joking

Read the actual interview.

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 04:39 PM
link   

For those with intelectual integrity here is the article with the interview done by the korean times from june 7. 2023.

interview by the korean times

This is an interesting quote.

"Some people might ask, 'Why should we do that for only one person?' because I am the only transgender athlete in Korea so far. But if we lower the bar, more will join. The room will quickly fill up if we allow more people to compete in sports and let them live their dreams,"

You're pundit story is like 3 nodes of propaganda spins away and you dare to make yourself an opinion on what is actually happening....
When fox broke the story a week later they just so happen to forget to quote her full interview, what a surprise....

You forgot the main point of this story in the same link you provided.

When she crossed the finish line in the women's race, she was "more relieved than triumphant," because she felt she finally made her point about male physical superiority and gender inclusion in sports. At the same time, Na felt sorry for the female cyclists who competed against her and offered them energy drinks as a kind of apology during the race.

I am not honored. I am not proud of myself at all. I believe other transgender athletes would feel the same way. They may not want to admit it, but they're being selfish. There is no honor as an athlete in that," she said, referring to international transgender athletes who have sparked heated debate about the fairness of their competing against biological women after transitioning

So in a few words as she says, there is no honour to compete against women when you're a transwoman because of the male physical superiority over female athletes.

The best possible way he can out it down (still a man btw) and another massive blow to the trans lobby and the trans activists.

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 04:42 PM
link   

The main story is not something YOU declare by ignoring everything else...

The main story is what she did and said, not how you want to spin it...

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 04:48 PM
link   
your arguing with a mentally ill individual who actually believes a man can be a woman and vice versa. Yes, the individual in denial of reality.

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 04:54 PM
link   

The main story is not something YOU declare by ignoring everything else...

The main story is what she did and said, not how you want to spin it...

It's in your article and not fox news as you said. But what she said was crystal clear and all over the news.

Once more in case you have any doubts.

When she crossed the finish line in the women's race, she was "more relieved than triumphant," because she felt she finally made her point about male physical superiority and gender inclusion in sports. At the same time, Na felt sorry for the female cyclists who competed against her and offered them energy drinks as a kind of apology during the race.

Transwomen who choose to participate in women's competitions (if they're allowed as many sports have banned them) are selfish and should not be doing so due to their male physical superiority.

You seem to be bothered by a these bans against transwomen and the truth about the physical advantages transwomen have over women in sports. I haven't seen anyone else in this thread bothered, most agree with what the transwoman said and the bans.

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Can you smell that, it's the scent of no real argument, in the scope of the discussion.
A tablespoon of projection and we have this great post of yours...

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 05:52 PM
link   

I'm not bothered about regulations on transgender dynamics. They are needed.

I'm bothered about people lying online on what those regulations imply.

Like I have caught you doing...

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 06:30 PM
link   

I'm not bothered about regulations on transgender dynamics. They are needed.

I'm bothered about people lying online on what those regulations imply.

Like I have caught you doing...

The usual accusations but with no much evidence. It seems you're bothered when the truth comes out.

The South Korean transwoman was really truthful when he said it's selfish transwomen want to take part in female competitions against transwomen due to their male physical advantages.

The best way to ensure they're not taking advantage of sport's soft rules is to ban transwomen from female competitions just as British cycling did and many other sports.

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 07:11 PM
link   

a reply to: davegazi2

She gave them energy drinks, I'm not joking

Read the actual interview.

It's a he btw.
You don't get to choose your pronouns.
Pronouns don't change due to 'transitioning' but what he said was truthful.

(post by Terpene removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany
Allowing men who have transitioned to compete against women is discrimination against women. You can't try to help one group of people by discriminating against another.

I think everyone has the same rights, and these transgender women also have a right to compete, there is a solution, but this isn't it. You can't tell girls they can do anything, be anything, achieve anything... except. Except when this happens. Except when a man transitions and then uses natural advantages against you. Then you're number two and you have to accept it.

That's not fair.

I don't know what the solution is, but having transitioned men compete against women isn't the right one.

Agree with most of what you said.
But I don't think anyone can 'transition' to the opposite gender. This is a fantasy pushed by the trans lobby which takes advantage of society's sympathy and tolerance towards tiny minorities.

A transwoman is a man, it was a man to start with and he is still a man no matter what hormones he is taking and whatever surgeries he had. I agree with what the trans athlete said and with the various bans on transwomen by a range of sports.

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I applaud Na Hwa-rin's totally unselfish point of view.

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend
I applaud Na Hwa-rin's totally unselfish point of view.

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 10:54 PM
link   
There are a few case's where I think Trans female's could compete fair and square against biologically female competition. Maybe chess(pretty obvious), darts, and maybe badminton are where I don't see any real difference. I really can't think of any more. I certainly dont agree when it comes to contact sports at all, prisons, or sharing change rooms. It is definately out when it come's to discussing with school age children, and definately hiding the topic from the parent's is a serious no-no. Certainly secret transition's in that respect should be a criminal offense. Leave the kids alone.
When I was young I was in a tuxedo fashion show, the thought crossed my mind to claim I was gay in the hopes of having the females feel free to change in front of me. Of course I didn't and I wouldn't. I was young so don't cancel me, it wasn't in any way deviant, I was like any other teen boy, but it surely was devious. I'm Gen X so the underwear section of the Sear's catalogue is what I had growing up. I'm a fairly normal guy, but what about all the truly sick mofo's? We are already seeing the very serious consequence's of carte blanche acceptance. Sex assaults, prison pregnancies etc. Im also convinced its a cop-out(for mostly male sex offender's) to claim Trans status and avoid going to prison with the big boy's. Thats just a gutless work around for spineless, deviant cowards in my opinion.
Also criminal consequence's for improper pronouns? There is like 72 of them!! wtf. Not right in my books. I will play along to get along, but do not police my speech or force me to participate in these delusion's if I don't want to( I will do my best to be polite). There are only 2 gender's and thats that. I will do my best to accept your transition to the other gender, as to be polite and not harmfull to the psyche if I can. There are only 2 gender's because Science says's so, and no amount of mental gymnastic's can change that. We didn't make it that way god did. Thats what she wanted. That's right my god is a woman....but so is my Devil.I don't actually believe god has a gender but I love throwing that little quip in to make the feminist's smile, and then scowl. lol Even the changing of language to be gender neutral is the ''R-word''. This has gotten all way out of hand, see and I participate with R-word, and to me thats the G-word. The only word that should die on the vine is the N-word and I really think black people should stop using that too, but it's theirs to own I guess. Still the only word I know that makes me cringe, no matter who says it. I won't go any farther than those example's and I'm only doing it now for any woke Mod that come's along. Don't drone me , bro.
edit on 25-8-2023 by AnrkE because: PSA. dont drink bong water

edit on 25-8-2023 by AnrkE because: PSA. dont drink bong water

edit on 25-8-2023 by AnrkE because: i just find more and more

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join