It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's now time to make a thread on my Granddaughter's death.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I am so, so sorry to hear this Ricky.
My sincerest condolences to you and your family
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I am so sorry Ricky, may she be forever a blessing over this world.

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Ricky, so sorry to read about Corina'a passing and the related nightmare you and your family have endured.

May Corina Rest in Peace and may justice be served on those responsible for her sufferance.

Stay strong and take care. You remain in my thoughts and prayers.

Enzo

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 05:12 AM
link   

That was a hard read Ricky .
my heart goes out to you for the pain that your family are going through .

Karma will deal with that evil pos

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 05:59 AM
link   

First, my sincere condolences. It is never easy to lose a loved one. Especially in your granddaughters circumstance.

Judging by the things you've stated, and the evidence you have, I would think that the boyfriend should be held liable. Even if she took her life by her own hands, it seems he most certainly drove her to that point.

I don't know if you mentioned what state you are in, but I'd be curious to look at that states laws regarding this. I recall a case where a young man was severely depressed and his girlfriend was literally telling him to commit suicide via text messages. He did, and if I recall correctly, she was charged with manslaughter.

I certainly hope you and your family get justice.

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Ricky, My very very heartfelt condolences to you and your family. I cannot imagine the hell you are going through, but you have to pray the POS get's what he deserves. But that wont bring your lovely grand daughter back. Again my sincere sympathies for you.

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I am so sorry for your loss Ricky.
I know what it is like to be in an abusive relationship, and how absolutely manipulative the abuser can be, both physically, and, sometimes even worse, emotionally.

I don't feel like we are doing enough, to protect people in these situations. PPO's are a joke most of the time, we just had a young lady killed around here, that had one against her abuser. And people just don't realize the emotional toll it can take, when constantly emotionally battered by someone.

Your great granddaughter is very blessed to have you in her life.
I will keep you all in my thoughts and hope you can focus on all the happy memories.

And may the B(*%#@$ that caused her pain, have the most painful ending possible.

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Thank you for sharing your memories of Corina.
and
Best wishes for her daughter and those she needs now.

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I'm damn sorry to read this, man.

It'd be inappropriate for me to say anything else about it. I'm very sorry for your entire family. It is not, nor it cannot, come to good.

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 09:17 AM
link   
So very sorry for you man. I know it hurts worse than just about anything else. I lost my daughter going on 10 years now. It is still rough waters a lot of the time. It never quite goes away.

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 09:39 AM
link   

You did not mess up, it sounds like you taught her well and that she was one of the good ones in this world. I know the loss hurts, and you must have so many things going through your mind, but its not on you. Its this sick world we live in...
Remember the good times, the smiles and laughter, all the good things she did.

There was a time when I would offer to help you take out the trash but you have never come across as the vengeful type.
I hope that does not change.
Keep being a good person, keep teaching other to be good.

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I am sorry, to hear this.

A good soul should never go through what she did, do the best you can with the little one even if its just to shower her with love.

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 10:20 AM
link   

My most sincerest and heartfelt condolences.
I can't imagine the loss, the grief and the hurt you are feeling.

My Grandson lives with me and my wife, it would absolutely break me if I were to lose him.

I wish I could offer more practical help and guidance.

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I’m sorry to hear it Ricky. You did endless nice and good things for her and you can rest assured that she loves you for it and is thankful.
We can’t be everywhere and know everything, so we do our best and that’s what we have with each other. And that is good.

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: datguy

You did not mess up, it sounds like you taught her well and that she was one of the good ones in this world. I know the loss hurts, and you must have so many things going through your mind, but its not on you. Its this sick world we live in...
Remember the good times, the smiles and laughter, all the good things she did.

There was a time when I would offer to help you take out the trash but you have never come across as the vengeful type.
I hope that does not change.
Keep being a good person, keep teaching other to be good.

I told my daughters and wife I am not going to let that A-hole turn me into someone I hate. If I do, he wins, he not only destroyed my granddaughters life, he also would destroy mine. I know a lot of people and when I start sharing the information about this guy, they will pass it on to others they know and this guy will be driven out of the area. I do not want anyone else's family to go through this around here. The guy cannot go back to Califoria or Ohio without going to jail, I do not know why he is not in jail here for all the stuff he has done around here.

If I do nothing wrong and someone does something that negatively effects me, every single time that person winds up in serious trouble or sometimes dies. I figure it is Karma, if the person screws over decent people than gets brave they eventually screw over the wrong people. If my guardian angel is still watching over me, it can get real crabby if people do something that causes me problems but it does not protect me if I do something wrong...in fact I seem to get punished worse than others if I do something wrong...so I try not to do anything wrong or screw anyone over.

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I cant find words to express how sad this is. Suicide is never a good solution but could empathize and understand if someone was utterly in despair due to depression or illness... however, to be bullied into this despair by another person is all the more tragic. The boyfriend is on a whole other level of evil, only somewhat short of murder. A person has to know how they are ruining anothers life with the personal attacks and constant meddling. Hope justice is served for Corina, her children and the rest of the family.

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
I am so sorry for your loss Ricky.
I know what it is like to be in an abusive relationship, and how absolutely manipulative the abuser can be, both physically, and, sometimes even worse, emotionally.

I don't feel like we are doing enough, to protect people in these situations. PPO's are a joke most of the time, we just had a young lady killed around here, that had one against her abuser. And people just don't realize the emotional toll it can take, when constantly emotionally battered by someone.

Your great granddaughter is very blessed to have you in her life.
I will keep you all in my thoughts and hope you can focus on all the happy memories.

And may the B(*%#@$ that caused her pain, have the most painful ending possible.

The sad part is that the wife and I live out in the country and I have to plow just so my son-in-law can get up the driveway to drop her off. I am not able to plow in the dark anymore, so I plow during the day. We are Yoopers, sometimes the driveway is impassable unless plowed or blown with my tractor with the eighty inch snowblower on the back. I suppose he can drop her off at school on those days.

I actually hope that he finds someone to fill my granddaughters place. He did not start dating till after the divorce was finalized, he hoped that they would get together, they were still friends but he did not want the kids left alone with her boyfriend because of a few incidents which showed he was not acceptable to take care of the kids on his own. Corina did not argue about that, but she was stuck so did not get the kids very often. Her ex was willing to work around her work schedule to bring the kids over. The court order also included that he have no contact with her kids too.

We can help as long as we can, but my wife is older than I am by four years, and we cannot guarantee that we will be able to care for them on a regular basis. I have to change the young boys diapers, my wife has not changed one yet. She said she would not change diapers after she turned seventy and she is sticking by that. I am a carpenter, and a handyman with experience and knowledge of regulations in many different trades. But I have not a clue how to potty train a kid, I don't even know where to start. I never had to potty train anyone. I do have experience in changing a diaper though. Plus, the young boy seems to not express himself right...too many weird cartoons I think. I have not figured out how to decipher what he is saying but he understands me perfectly. Like the new generation, he says things like bluey...I know it is a cartoon, but do not know where to find it on the Roku. Also, he says he wants to watch a show by a characters name...I don't know the characters names. My wife has to switch channels, we have many choices to choose from on Roku and I have no interest in learning about that. He has to tell me the name of the cartoon, not one of the charactors.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Condolences. I strongly suggest counseling. I lost my son’s mom when he was three and my dad when I was three. Both to suicide. Counseling helped.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 06:02 AM
link   
So sorry you and your family have had to go through this pain heart breaking time. Sending you aroha and atrength.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Tears for your loss, Rick.
edit on 17-8-2023 by Deplorable because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3 >>

join