It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Stockton Stickman Video, the viral thief beatdown

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 04:25 PM
link   
If anyone has not seen this yet here is my favorite video with commentary from none other than Greg Gutfeld.

You have to admit the point that Greg makes here is what most of us were thinking when we saw this. This guy got his butt whipped for the blatant wrong he was committed to stealing from this likely family owned 7-11 franchise. People scrimp and save, and borrow from family to buy a business and try and make a living and have to suffer these idiots coming into their store to try and fill up your trash can full of your cigarettes to then think he will just wank out of the store with his loot. I enjoyed watching his beat down I must admit. It happens far too infrequently in my opinion.

edit on 8/5/2023 by machineintelligence because: words wrong du.

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence

The last guy to speak was on the right track, but I can foresee something worse.

I won't be surprised in the least if the store employees or owners are brought up on charges for assault or some other bovine feces.

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 04:56 PM
link   

ive seen the video, several times
im watching it again thank you

I love this, i have much praise for these shop owners, i think if they were in india (i hope that isnt taken as racist, i dont know if they were indian...), dont they still chop off hands for theft in parts of the world? This guy got off easy

"its ok to clap"
edit on 05pm31400000023 by datguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Such a heart warming video.

I predict more of this will happen. You can see it from a mile away. Some black crackhead is going to get himself killed by some fed up store owner. There will be race riots right in time for the election.

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Personally I would've smashed the guy's camera who was filming this. I would've told him " ain't nothin you can do till the cops come buddy. You got insurance right?"

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: datguy

i hope that isnt taken as racist

This statement is the biggest problem in American society right now.

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

i hope that isnt taken as racist

This statement is the biggest problem in American society right now.

Are lying, thieving bottom-dwellers considered a race? If they are, then I'm a racist.

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

what is? me trying to be respectful of another persons culture?
as we watch a video of a man who thinks its ok to steal from another, while the owners know that defending themselves will get them in trouble with the law while the thief walks, all the while someone records it and does nothing...

and being respectful is the problem?

No, i see the problem
edit on 05pm31500000023 by datguy because: had to edit that garbage i typed too fast

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 05:14 PM
link   

That’s assault and would be guaranteed a criminal sentence in my country
Society is looking a bit absurd

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

I take it you are in some place like Briton perhaps? You can get arrested there for defending yourself from rape or robbery. The thugs run wild there.

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

Damn , I am glad I am an "American" *(read US) citizen where we have the right to protect ourselves , our families and friends , and property .
Pity for the rest of the world .

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Yes, be grateful, that and the shopkeeper had support and it’s allowed
Issue here is Australia is retaliation against a criminal with no weapon by a man with a weapon like in this incident
Aggression against rape, not such an issue
Here we would see just an assault charge maybe to defend yourself in a court of law against that law is maybe hundred thousand dollars or more

“Be careful to avoid assault charges and false imprisonment claims

If a citizen's arrest is made, you must remember that you will owe a duty of care to the person you are detaining. If you use too much force, the shoplifter could bring charges of assault against you and you may be called to court to justify your actions. If an incident is investigated and the shoplifter is not charged, you could be at risk of a civil claim for damages for false imprisonment.”
www.mondaq.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Slowly but surely the wild west is coming to set things straight. public hangings, executions and all.

Maybe a purge dystopia is also in the works.

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 06:17 PM
link   

a genuine indian guru teaching us a better way.

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: datguy
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

what is? me trying to be respectful of another persons culture?
as we watch a video of a man who thinks its ok to steal from another, while the owners know that defending themselves will get them in trouble with the law while the thief walks, all the while someone records it and does nothing...

and being respectful is the problem?

No, i see the problem
The fact that you were 'tip toeing ' to say what you wanted to say. It was obvious what you said wasn't racist. You have been 'succesfully' programmed by MSM/society to tiptoe .

Incidently that's what happens during narcisstic abuse, you end up walking on eggshells the whole time, because you are afraid for another arguement (speaking from experience)

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

What we saw is theft and a felony that OUGHT to be guaranteed a criminal sentence, but often is not. Why should an assault be charged, but felony theft allowed to go free? That beatdown was heartwarming to see. The guy was not seriously hurt and will likely be out on bail ready to commit another felony within 24 hours.

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

I can only ask that you trust me when i say, I am not afraid or tip toeing, I was simply going out of my way to acknowledge that "I was assuming their identity"
It was an intentionally ironic addition to my comments about shop owners of a 7-11

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

In florida a felony theft is anything over $750.00
If they were in Florida this was a misdemeanor

In California a felony theft is in excess of $950.00
not sure the cost of a pack of smokes these days as I quit in 04'

so the question is, was it only a misdemeanor theft? where as the shop owners may have committed a felony assault...
Disclaimer: I am in full support of these shop owners, I would have done way worse...

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 06:51 PM
link   

In florida a felony theft is anything over $750.00 If they were in Florida this was a misdemeanor

i live in fl to. and the average pack of smokes starts at 6 bucks. he had at least 200 packs in that can.

edit on 5-8-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

I did the quick math as well and 200 packs is about my guess. Then I did a price search and the price of 1 package of Marlboro cigarettes in Stockton, California is $9. That is $1,800.

www.expatistan.com...

The state tax is $0.87 per pack so the state would lose $174 just on the 200 packs. That does not include the tax revenue on the income derived by the state on that bunch of stolen cigs that would have been generated for the store. State hates to lose tax revenue so they might side with the shop owners in this case.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join