It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

all supposed mytholigical creatures exist, including vampires

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 05:47 PM
link   
evidence ia in the works, when i have my protections in place youll have your evidencea reply to: boredhere74

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 05:47 PM
link   
THANK YOU a reply to: tamusan

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 05:48 PM
link   
no i will not, naming a demon can cause their non existence a reply to: Topcraft

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 05:50 PM
link   
look ill say this one last time, my uncle died for this, as in he was killed with an air bubble that caused a stroke, i was left with instructions, for those of you that dont believe dont bother a reply to: Ravenwatcher

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 05:53 PM
link   
the first step is opening eyes, then evidence, then the news, i wont reveal anything until i hear from the council, with the alien recognition whistleblower now it should be soon
a reply to: nid6452

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher

You are still on the christian thing not everyone is Christian you are only hurting yourself not considering everything and being open minded (No offence Intended

Perhaps you assuming I am close-minded because I am Christian is you being close-minded

Demons are demons that don't need religion or are controlled by religion most have never be born .

I do believe more labels can lead to confusion, but there is a way to objectively describe these entities. Even the Sumerians had a name for them... the Annunaki. This story arises in many, if not all, of the major cultures. That's why I referenced the fall of the Greek Titans. This isn't mere faith, it is abundant in the historical record

Now I could consider that abduction but it was not . So very real more than a dream .

That's a really cool story, it does sound similar to a lot of other extra-dimensional experiences, where you tap into a very real feeling realm that has sentient beings communicating with you. I've had a few experiences like this. Christ is like the trump card in these realms, anytime it gets to be too much just mention him and they quiver if they are malicious spirits. Christ is objectively the apex Spirit of all of these realms.
edit on 29-7-2023 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

I have learned to call on Jesus whenever strangenor scary things occur and it works.

The abduction started when I was in my backyard after school, Sept I believe, around 3:30ish after school. My friend/neighbor Becky came running up to me saying she saw a plane crash and we needed to go help.

I suggested we call the police, she insisted, no we need to go now. In retrospect, I should have been suspect as to how she knew where this plane crashed. Mile away with a fork in the road that turned left?

When we got there, I realized the place was closed for the season, meaning no staff, lifeguards, nobody. The place was Hartsuff Park, Rockland, MA. I stopped at the entrance and didn’t want to go further, but she kept urging me to hurry and follow her.

This was a girl who I went to bible camp with, her church, not mine! Her parents were very strict. She had a List of chores and instruments she was to practice after school or she would be grounded for a year. Knowing this about her, I realized it must be important.

So we go through the woods to the swimming hole, and we’re both looking for the fire and plane and see nothing. A few seconds after arriving at the top of the swimming hole we start to hear loud footsteps, bipedal to be exact, and we can see across the swimming hole a big dark something crunching and snapping through the trees. So we were asking each other what is that, and we now notice some mechanical looking crazy robotic spinning head thing in the top of a tree to the right of the bipedal.

I remember saying that’s not real and laughing. Then immediately after the damn thing starts flying towards us at a rate of speed that shouldn’t be possible. I turned to face her and tell her to run, and everything seemed to now be moving in slow motion. She was no longer there, I turned to my right to run and a grey alien as two inches from my face. I don’t remember anything after that. I’ve had a couple flashbacks but I don’t know if they are real memories.

We went missing for about 6 hours, according to my mother, we both reappeared out of nowhere on our bikes, in a now pouring rainstorm, and we were missing our shoes. They were never found.

We told her we saw a monster. I don’t remember anything after seeing the eyes 2 inches from my face, including talking to my mother.

Becky did remember it as well. She and I both ended up moving to different towns after that. She sought me out years later and we hung out. Towards the end of that night, she asked me “What did we see in the woods that day”? To which, I angrily replied I don’t know, but I don’t like red eyes.

I wish I had spoken with her about it, but I just couldn’t handle it at the time, and I haven’t been able to find her

edit on 29-7-2023 by KTemplar because: Autocorrect

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 06:01 PM
link   
patience, without patience youll never know
if i didnt have children i wouldve given evidence a long time ago
ill say this
you all already know yet refuse to see
its all already in front of your eyes, youtube, netflix, prime, do you think people really write that stuff? no
fiction is always based on even a little bit of fact
a reply to: boredhere74

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 06:03 PM
link   
im sorry you havnt been able to find her
a reply to: KTemplar

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

You are still on the christian thing not everyone is Christian you are only hurting yourself not considering everything and being open minded (No offence Intended

Perhaps you assuming I am close-minded because I am Christian is you being close-minded

Demons are demons that don't need religion or are controlled by religion most have never be born .

I do believe more labels can lead to confusion, but there is a way to objectively describe these entities. Even the Sumerians had a name for them... the Annunaki. This story arises in many, if not all, of the major cultures. That's why I referenced the fall of the Greek Titans. This isn't mere faith, it is abundant in the historical record

Now I could consider that abduction but it was not . So very real more than a dream .

That's a really cool story, it does sound similar to a lot of other extra-dimensional experiences, where you tap into a very real feeling realm that has sentient beings communicating with you. I've had a few experiences like this. Christ is like the trump card in these realms, anytime it gets to be too much just mention him and they quiver if they are malicious spirits. Christ is objectively the apex Spirit of all of these realms.

More power to you my friend There's no way I can interfere with your beliefs even if I could it wouldn't be right ,Please I just offer you this If you were born in Iraq what religion would you be and why ?

That's just something I offer you to think about when you meditate .

By the way I'm not atheist I just don't know who or what is a God and when I find out I'm going to have serious words with it .
edit on 29-7-2023 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

link   
ive never used jesus nor Gods names
theyve sacrificed enough for us humans
again why i finally decided to start revealing
but if the negativity continues ill go about this alone
im giving people a chance to see reality instead of what they are told, maybe humans arent ready yet

link   

Me too! It haunts me!

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 06:09 PM
link   

What advice would you give mankind?

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 06:12 PM
link   

That's wild. Thank you for sharing. I think to some degree they do tap into our minds and initiate things that may be a sort of trance where they are able to appear in our interface and co-habit a sort of tangent off of this dimension, if that makes sense.

Did you go back to the place soon after? I wonder if you could have seen any damage to the trees where the ship was.

My experiences with the paranormal read a lot like the Heisenberg uncertainty principle. You can't quite grab on to it and say 'here it is' without it's nature changing and eluding you, so to speak.

Have you talked to many people about this?

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 06:15 PM
link   

An interesting thread from someone who joined just yesterday it seems. I don't know WHAT you know, or think you know, all I would say is please be careful. Good and Evil are words made by men whose intention was always rule and control; they are but controlled labels to what we know as Order and Chaos.

Also be careful what you post here, it IS monitored....

Minor question for you, and you DO NOT have to answer, was your uncle a member of the 'Iscariot?'

I will be keeping a close eye on this thread....

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 06:18 PM
link   

More power to you my friend There's no way I can interfere with your beliefs even if I could it wouldn't be right ,Please I just offer you this If you were born in Iraq what religion would you be and why ?

If Christ found Abraham in the wilderness, Christ can find people in any geopolitical region. Islam even believes Jesus is the Messiah ("Al-Masih").

By the way I'm not atheist I just don't know who or what is a God and when I find out I'm going to kick it's azz .

Haha I too believe God has a good sense of humor. This whole trial and tribulation period is getting exhausting though, I bet He has a good extra-dimensional meal to blow my mind once we transition to eternal consciousness.

originally posted by: nid6452
ive never used jesus nor Gods names
theyve sacrificed enough for us humans
again why i finally decided to start revealing
but if the negativity continues ill go about this alone
im giving people a chance to see reality instead of what they are told, maybe humans arent ready yet

It does get lonely when you can't share your revelations with others. That's why this forum is nice haha. But also, God isn't like our dad here on earth who gets burdened by all our requests, God is not limited by time or space so there's really no inconveniencing Him with requests

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 06:19 PM
link   
no he was not
most of his evidence came from a templar anscestor
and you cant have good without evil nor a black hole without a star

for those of you who want to hear his stories email
*snip*
a reply to: Mikemp44

edit on 7/31/2023 by Zaphod58 because: Removed email address

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 06:20 PM
link   

I have never gone back there. I get shaky just talking about it.

I’ve seen pictures of the place after, and it just looks dark now in the pics I’ve seen posted.

You couldn’t drag me back there!

I believe now they can morph, hijack, delude, trick. My fear/hesitation tried to warn me, but I didn’t listen.

No I haven’t talked to many people I know about it. I did post it here though yikes!

edit on 29-7-2023 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher
I really feel sorry for you man ,not in a smart assy type of way but damn, the world outlook and belief is not a very mysterious and exciting outlook in my opinion..but hey to each man his own.
Your wrong but like i said ,were aloud to disagree as humans in this cool forum. Stay blessed man

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 06:23 PM
link   
sometimes the dark places are where the truth hides, because it was driven to hide by something
i get people mock and joke because they dont understand, i didnt believe either until i saw it for myself

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join