It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AI videos are starting to show up on social Media, and they are DISTURBING.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I just watched this last night, and for some reason its very disturbing to me, surreal almost nightmarish. It just makes you realize what an ALIEN thing AI might well turn out to be. I know its meant to be comedic, and on some level it is, but its also nightmarish.

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: openminded2011

The AI Fakes are becoming disturbing to real.

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 01:19 PM
link   

On my Telegram feed this morning. there two screen caps from Twitter accounts regarding an AI generated image of a massive explosion at the Pentagon. These images were allegedly posted on a verified blue check-mark account and the event was reported on The Gateway Pundit yesterday.

The posts say that the the S&P 500 dropped 30 points in minutes, resulting in a $500,000,000,000 market cap swing on the fake image, then rebounded once the image was revealed to be fake.

There are copies of the image in the screen caps.

Here's the strange thing. The two accounts that reported on the fake image being posted on a blue-check-mark verified account are both now suspended.

So, I'm left wondering if the fake image was actually posted and caused a real panic, or if the report of the imgages being posted were fake.

Weird. Fakes or fakes of fakes? Interesting times we're coming into. I think I'll saddle my mule and head for the mountains.

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Clearly a fake.

If this were real, they'd be eating spaghetti alla puttanesca.

I crack myself up!
:
edit on 2023 5 23 by incoserv because: what's it to ya?

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 01:31 PM
link   
AI is going to be a wonderful thing for this administration and election campaigning. Every time Joe falls upstairs, wanders around looking lost or delivers a word salad speech, it will be 'proven' by the alphabet agencies to be AI generated.

People are always willing to believe a lie that agrees with their bias, so it's going to be an easier method of controlling what people think.

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 02:11 PM
link   
If you can watch "Tijuana Sausage Festival" without thinking you are having serious neurological problems you did better than me.

www.reddit.com...

Thats probably the most disturbing I have seen so far.

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

I'm gonna go lie down now.

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 07:04 PM
link   

I think the internet should be closed for maintenence after that.
For good.

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

On my Telegram feed this morning. there two screen caps from Twitter accounts regarding an AI generated image of a massive explosion at the Pentagon. These images were allegedly posted on a verified blue check-mark account and the event was reported on The Gateway Pundit yesterday.

The posts say that the the S&P 500 dropped 30 points in minutes, resulting in a $500,000,000,000 market cap swing on the fake image, then rebounded once the image was revealed to be fake.

There are copies of the image in the screen caps.

Here's the strange thing. The two accounts that reported on the fake image being posted on a blue-check-mark verified account are both now suspended.

So, I'm left wondering if the fake image was actually posted and caused a real panic, or if the report of the imgages being posted were fake.

Weird. Fakes or fakes of fakes? Interesting times we're coming into. I think I'll saddle my mule and head for the mountains.

Or the images were real, and they reported that they were fake.

Around and around it goes. Where it stops nobody knows.

But somebody doesn’t.

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 10:59 PM
link   

These AI videos share visual qualities as if one were in an acid trip. This video makes me laugh though.

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
If you can watch "Tijuana Sausage Festival" without thinking you are having serious neurological problems you did better than me.

www.reddit.com...

Thats probably the most disturbing I have seen so far.

There's a reason I don't wake n bake any more 😐

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 01:51 AM
link   

That’s enough internet for me today

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Watched it, totally bizarre

Just found this one which is an AI interpretation of dogs. I rest my case.

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 05:30 AM
link   
It's like Peter Gabriel met Joe Pera and incubated in my brain until the whole soup went sour.

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Those are some weird dogs!
This dentist advert is pretty bad as well,with the strange double flappy mouths.

But this is the very early dawn of AI,and as we see with other technology things improve very fast.
All the strange psychedelic morphing we see so often seems to be some kind of attempt to be artistic maybe..

It would probably only take one conversation with a movie editor for the AI to understand that if it wants to seem more realistic,it needs to ditch the weird morphing,and do proper edits/shot changes like in human made movies.

Of course anatomy lessons would also help.

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 02:20 PM
link   

i need an old priest and a young priest after watching that

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 02:25 PM
link   

i'm legit laugh crying out of fear at this one

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I am so glad there was no AI when I was in my esoteric fungus phase.

Lets dance
www.reddit.com...

Burger advert,goes a bit atomic holocaust at the end for unknowable reasons:

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 02:55 AM
link   

im showing this to my man who's obsessed with hamburgers

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Oh, I've noticed those AI-generated videos too, and they can definitely be unsettling. It's incredible how realistic they've become, but at the same time, it raises concerns about authenticity and the potential for misinformation. Social media is already a place where reality can be distorted, and these AI videos add another layer of complexity.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join