It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zelensky and His Generals Embezzled ‘At Least’ $400M from U.S. Aid Last Year

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980
There is no good side in this. Does not have to be one or the other. "War is #". The only words that he was willing to say when I asked about war with a man I respected who knew all about it.

He was a pilot that fought for his family and his country from Croatia.

Horrible things happened from both sides.

Only people that win are selling weapons.

R.I.P. Karlo

edit on 13-4-2023 by collie because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-4-2023 by collie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I bet the 400 million is an exteme low ball. I bet it's closer to half of all the money. Maybe 50 to 75 billion, and all embezzled as well as some laundered back to the DNC and 10% for the big guy.

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

This is just "last year."

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 11:21 PM
link   
You know how you can easily tell Russian propaganda?

They can't help themselves but to call it Kiev. Not Kyiv. Everyone else will write Kyiv in their journalism, but the Russians are so stubborn and unwilling change that, they give themselves away.

Check which way Kyiv or Kiev is written in your links.

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogany

From the author:

Intelligence Agency put the embezzled funds at $400 million last year, at least; another expert compared the level of corruption in Kiev as approaching that of the Afghan war, “although there will be no professional audit reports emerging from the Ukraine.”

Is Hersh a Russian stooge?
edit on 13-4-2023 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany

They can't help themselves but to call it Kiev. Not Kyiv. Everyone else will write Kyiv in their journalism, but the Russians are so stubborn and unwilling change that, they give themselves away.

Oh please,in the West it was always Kiev.They only used Kyiv as a virtue signal to Zelensky Nazis.
Have you ever heard of Dynamo Kiev?
Yes that's what they were always called in football,as far back as when they were still in the USSR.
Glory to the bread and circuses and sod the dead people.Your mantra is sick.

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Retrieving as much of the $400 million as possible from the Zelenskyy regime, should be more important than retrieving the $500 million stolen domestically from Covid funds.

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

That coke habit is not gonna support itself.

edit on 13-4-2023 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 12:28 AM
link   
FOOD FOR THOUGHT

I think the TRUTH about Ukraine was intentionally included in the large-scale "leak" of highly classified government secrets.

U.S. was hiding a lot!: theconservativetreehouse.com...-245 568

We pay these govt officials who lie to us...and also fund the media who lie to us.

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376

Oh please,in the West it was always Kiev.They only used Kyiv as a virtue signal to Zelensky Nazis.
Have you ever heard of Dynamo Kiev?
Yes that's what they were always called in football,as far back as when they were still in the USSR.
Glory to the bread and circuses and sod the dead people.Your mantra is sick.

This is correct.

Chicken Kiev is Chicken Kiev.

Not chicken “kyiv”

Google it. Google Chicken Kiev recipes, it’s everywhere. Kiev >>> “kyiv”

To much of Volodymyr “gopher” Zelenskyy’s dismay.

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Just check my history if you don’t believe me. The very first time that criminal murderer of his own people asked for more money after he’d just gotten an ungodly amount, I went and looked at just how much bullets cost since he said they had spent it all on bullets to defend their country and it was simple, he would have needed to have a population the size of China and have defended it for fifteen years or something to go through that much ammunition.

And when he asked a third and fourth time and the House had a little Ukraine party and had him address the nation before ceremoniously giving him ANOTHER check, I was raging and physically ill at the same time that people were actually buying the, “out of bullets,” BS again. And again. AND AGAIN! And I just never get over the anger of how stupid politicians think we are, how blatantly they rob us blind…

our GDP is so exponentially bigger than any other country, even number two is so far behind it’s out of sight. We should be living in a nation which looks like a high tech real world based on the JETSONS we’re so rich but 21 TRILLION disappearing no receipts in one session of Congress, our roadways, bridges and city centers are like the third world’s. We have poverty and homelessness through the roof. And we go so far in debt when common sense says we are a rich enough country to spoil the hell out of every last citizen and live in a tech Utopia. And instead we look like struggling, filthy fools compared to countries like Norway and Denmark.

And it is just one of a hundred reasons that almost every last legislator on the Hill, half the former and current presidents, countless Judges, and secretaries and ministers in the presidents’ administrations have qualified as criminal enough in scope and scale to deserve to be swinging from the trees lining the Capitol and outside the White House, the treasonous, thieving, lying, conspiratorial felons and traitors. I’m honestly just praying for the day to come soon that some militia or right wing overly nationalistic people take this country back, and that they start doing it exactly as the Declaration of Independence charges each and every American citizen with the RESPONSIBILITY…THE DUTY of, should government become corrupt and criminal. It is the people who have every right and ARE TASKED WITH taking up something that rhymes with lucky charms against the criminal so-called elite and God DA- - do they deserve it.

This is exactly why I agree with the findings we concluded in a class way back in my undergraduate degree work. After compiling a list of the last 2000 year’s civilizations with the highest standards of living, we were told we would find one similarity across the board. I suspected it would be compulsory education was the shared element. I also considered literacy and a richer diet than grains and ales. I was way off though. Believe it or not, all the civilizations with the highest standards of living over time were all…………MONARCHIES! I am sorry, I don’t remember if it was ever explained why that was so or if they even know, but I think the US government system is (in THEORY, obviously not in practice) the best one given a go yet.

But this is where it’s major flaw is. In a constitutional monarchy, you would have a head of state above politics and that’s the only way without revolution by the people that this nation could be saved. Had we only a monarch, then when it became so in your face that every last person making up the ruling class is a compromised and treasonous thief and some even foreign acting saboteurs, the monarch, whose duty is to ensure the government is acting as it is meant to do so and the incentive is to keep your people happy and thus your family in power and with that, keep possession “ “ of his/her own nation. But where we have checks and balances among the different branches, checks and balances don’t do anything if all the branches are safe havens for criminal traitors and thieves. You can’t self regulate if you’re all in cahoots to let one another slide. So there is no end to it and it just gets worse and worse until total ruin.

A monarch is the thing missing who is desperately needed to step in and stop this divided mess created by criminals creating disasters and discord to distract from the fact they’re the worst enemy of this county and not China or Russia or nationalism or white supremacy…of course, I’d say the UK is going to hell in a hand basket too just like France and it is on the verge of being overly invaded and losing its identity and culture entirely and, the same corrupt politicians as the US. So there were one or two times I just couldn’t believe Lizzy didn’t say, “enough is enough,” and expel all the creeps in the legislative halls. And I can’t believe Charles sits idly buy as Canadians lose their right to freedom of speech, religious worship, not having compulsory vocabulary, arms rights, and more and that I stomach able Trudeau just keeps slaving away to appease the IMF and WEF and WHO and Soros and Schwabb…Charles should have removed him and his government at the very suggestion of reversing God given rights or at waging war on the country’s truckers.

So yea, I’m theory it’s what the US needs to plug a dangerous leak and perfect its form of government, but if Lizzy and Charles and um….Wilhelm is it? The Orange Nassau king in the Netherlands who had a duty to defend his farming subjects…if you have a monarch who plays the traditional role but cannot recognize when time for symbolic figureheadism is over, and duty to act as King or Queen calls. Sure that should be an astronomically rare move, but several recent perfect moments for it have passed as crickets play violins outside the palace.

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
I bet the 400 million is an exteme low ball. I bet it's closer to half of all the money. Maybe 50 to 75 billion, and all embezzled as well as some laundered back to the DNC and 10% for the big guy.

Not just the monthly deposits either. They have a very successful business reselling armaments provided by the US and the EU on the black market, particularly in Africa. The story isn't about the conflict between Russia and the Ukraine. The story is about corruption, blackmail and personal empire building. Putin already had his empire. Zelensky is now creating his.

edit on 14-4-2023 by Phantom423 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: WhatItIs
Just 400 million? Where the other billions go?

10% to the big guy.

20 % now with Inflation and all.

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Yep, sounds legit.

Every time Russia say's "Kiev" an angel loses it's wings.

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 01:24 PM
link   
None of this is a surprise. The thing I ruminate on is pondering what is worse, that we are being fleeced or that only one reporter in the whole world has the stones to actually report on it.

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: 25shadesofgraybeard
None of this is a surprise. The thing I ruminate on is pondering what is worse, that we are being fleeced or that only one reporter in the whole world has the stones to actually report on it.

Independent creators and media.

The MSM is being outmoded and will be resigned to the scrapheap soon and this isn't simply right vs left.

It's a stake to the heart of the establishment.

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: 25shadesofgraybeard

Independent creators and media.

The MSM is being outmoded and will be resigned to the scrapheap soon and this isn't simply right vs left.

It's a stake to the heart of the establishment.

We can only hope.
edit on 14-4-2023 by 25shadesofgraybeard because: reasons

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 11:46 AM
link   
So it seems no one cares that this "information" is just from some 86 year old has-been with no real source? The same guy who claims the Nordstream destruction was personally ordered by Biden? Also Saya that zolensky is buying supplies for his armies from Russia itself. Wtf?

Dudes a nutcase. There's no actual evidence, there's no source. There's an 86 year old man saying "trust me." Definitely got respect for his work on the My Lai reporting, but he's crossed the Rubicon.

Which is why the only other sources that are picking this up is calling it an opinion piece. Because that's what it boils down to.

Man, ATS members are just as dumb as the MSM nowadays.

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Iconic

Seymour Hersh, in full Seymour Myron Hersh, (born April 8, 1937, Chicago, Illinois, U.S.), American journalist whose reporting generally focused on the U.S. government and its involvement abroad. He was especially noted for his investigations into the My Lai Massacre and the Abu Ghraib prison scandal.

In 1969, acting on a tip, Hersh interviewed U.S. Army Lieut. William L. Calley, who recounted the killing in March 1968 of hundreds of South Vietnamese villagers in the hamlet of My Lai by U.S. troops under his command. Hersh’s syndicated account helped end U.S. involvement in the Vietnam War (1954–75) and provided the basis for his Pulitzer Prize-winning book My Lai 4 (1970).

In the course of his career, Hersh was the recipient of numerous honours. In addition to a Pulitzer Prize, he also garnered five George Polk Awards. The memoir Reporter was published in 2018.

Link

In your feeble and pathetic attempt to 'shoot the messenger' you missed the part of addressing the information.

Perhaps you need a mirror and figure out why you want Hersh to be wrong instead of yourself.......

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Narvasis

if he's not a billionaire, how can missus Z afford her $100,000 french shopping trips?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join