It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A small rant about pro gun Americans

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

that's so close to the underlying problem...

Freudian slip?

All I see is patriots exercising their rights.

Why are you people so obsessed with sex?
edit on 29-3-2023 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Rude!
Where are the hot guys with guns?
Chauvinist. LOL

On a more serious note, to the OP:
Armed, ex military parents guarding schools?
Because you can't stop people from being crazy. And crazy people will use anything, including machetes, to harm people, if that is their goal.

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I'm not saying you should give up your guns.
Please show me where I even hinted or suggested that?

I quite clearly stated that I wasn't commenting on that.

I really thought you would understand the point I was making....guess not.

But I do like the tribute you made, more please.

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: ExiledSpirit777

There should be stricter laws. There should be limits. There should be ways to stop these mass shootings. Year after year after year. A school shooting happens, we discuss gun reform, we forget, A school shooting happens, we discuss gun reform, we forget, A school shooting happens, we discuss gun reform, we forget, A school shooting happens, we discuss gun reform, we forget, A school shooting happens, we discuss gun reform, we forget, A school shooting happens, we discuss gun reform, we forget.

Ask yourself why these deranged people ALWAYS pick soft targets like schools. Why not a police station if they have a beef with society.

You're right, we do need reform, but not in the way you think. Instead of sexualizing kids in kindergarten, what if we started working on actual societal benefiting morals? Last I checked the fentanyl coming from China is illegal on the streets....what makes you think the Chinese wouldn't simply put guns in the shipments of drugs, too, if we went right on ahead an banned guns?

Prohibition worked so well that we repealed it.
edit on 29-3-2023 by spareparta because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ExiledSpirit777

I think they are betting on the knee jerk reactions. They just want a foot in the door and the whole thing collapses.

They went after the Vets. All of them have PTSD you know. Now they are after the trans, they are all on steroids, makes them ticking time bombs, you know.

The meat and potatoes is that taking away the guns from the citizenry will not save lives. Cutting the limbs off a tree with diseased roots will not save the tree. Laws are beneficial when dealing with law abiding citizens. They mean nothing to criminals or to the person that decides to commit a crime.

Removing guns from the citizenry will not make us safer.

There is only one reason they want an unarmed citizenry, and that reason is strong enough, and important enough to make sure we never allow that to happen.

I don’t have a gun. I live in gun country, so I fear not.

edit on 29-3-2023 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 08:14 AM
link   

I'll give you a simple example that I have given before.

I live in a small town with so many guns and so much ammo, that we could start a war. If I include the whole county, the amount of guns and ammo becomes mind boggling.

With that many guns and plenty of ammo, we should have a major gun crime problem in this county. It's the "wild west" all over again, right?

Wrong. Gun crime in this county is near zero. It's so rare that when it happens, people are genuinely shocked. The last gun crime in this area was committed by someone from out of state. Our law enforcement seldom gets to pull their weapon from its holster except to clean after target practice.

This is fact, not the fiction on TV.

YET, guns are the problem, right? I don't think so.

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

You want some common sense? Here it is:
We just gave $40 billion to Ukraine. Based on the number of elementary, secondary, and combined schools in this country, 130,930, we could put 4 armed swat team members for $70,000 a year each at every school and still have $3,339,600,000.00 left for extras like insurance, ammunition, drug dogs, metal detectors, etc.

You certainly can't argue with that math. Even with only 1 or 2 people per school, the annual cost is minimal compared to the money we piss away overseas. Adding on to your 9/11 comments, we created a 40,000 person TSA and new cabinet position in response for Christ's sake.

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 08:31 AM
link   

As a freedom loving American, I will say that if you don't like it- you're welcome to leave.

Try finding a country as willing to take you in as we are to let you go.

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Be still your beating heart.

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 09:22 AM
link   

projection much?

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: markovian
The flaw in this type of logic is thinking someone who is capable of murdering children would resort to a less effective tool or give up completely

There are more effective tools and the internet is full of tutorials on how to make them

Ummm...shouldn't that read...wouldn't..."resort to a less effective tool or give up completely"...when prefaced by..."The flaw in this type of logic is thinking someone who is capable of murdering children"...?

YouSir

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I Live in Kentucky also.
at Present we do have a Democrat Governor but
Most Residents Use Common Sense which is totally Lacking in
Most BLUE States.
It is Not a Gun Problem it is a MENTAL Problem and
you are Spot On with all you have shared in your post.

a reply to: DAVID64

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge
Wasn't the constitution written about 280 years ago? Thereabouts. When the country was like the wild west and North v South etc. When people needed to bear arms.

Those days are well gone. So should that amendment.

^linears lol

They're not very scientific... obviously their view of time is flawed.

Time's arrow is but an illusion, there is no past, present or future it all comes down to the observers perspective.

The song remains the same since the days of Moses, the song never changes it's only the stage which does.

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 09:59 AM
link   

There are more guns in America than people. 3D printers are magic gun makers.

Give it up. You are wasting time and energy.

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Did you really think no one had heard all this before? Did you think a few insults would make folks change their minds about firearms?

For example, calling folks morons for pointing out that women who identify as men take mind-altering hormones? Including increased anger, aggression and violence? Or that people seeing therapists often are prescribed psychoactive drugs with adverse effects including homicidal ideation? Or that folks diagnosed with gender dysphoria generally have co-morbidities?

Can you guarantee that none of the above are contributing or deciding factors? NO. YOU CANNOT.

Nor can you guarantee that such a person would not find another means to wreak death and destruction... like driving a vehicle thru a crowd, setting church on fire while occupied, planting bombs in busy buildings, etc. All of which have been done by sick murderous folks before.

Threats come in many forms and fashions. This is why every single one of us has an absolute inalienable natural right to protect and defend ourselves endowed by our Creator. Firearms are just one way to do so and our rights shall not be infringed.

Don't like it? Tough.

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

The Godless Left doesn't care about human life.

Actually they're celebrating in effect by ignoring the mourning on the news, all they care about is the gun narrative not the people effected.

Including the children who were murdered, they were "Christians" why would the care? Christian are in their perceived "enemy" group, they have one of them identify armbands on the Democrats force them to wear.

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 10:09 AM
link   
These days..those could all be dudes..especially in the Middle East or South Florida…nice thought though.

edit on 29-3-2023 by didntasktobeborned because: .

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: spareparta
Ask yourself why these deranged people ALWAYS pick soft targets like schools. Why not a police station if they have a beef with society.

Schools are soft targets... But even softer targets are churches or places of worship.

This is a consecrated building, a "church" this isn't a public school.

This was a Christian slaughter by the godless Democrats.

The media's narrative is a bit biased...

www.thecovenantschool.com...

edit on 29-3-2023 by iamthevirus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Wrong.

Murder rate in London is as bad as in NYC despite gun bans in London. Most murders in London are with knives, so bad that they are looking, stupidly, at knife bans, which won't change anything.

Inanimate objects don't kill people.

People kill people.
Issue is , libtards won't face reality when their favorite "protected class of the day" is undeniably responsible for murders

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Multiple Christian Schools across Pennsylvania are being evacuated right now over active shooter reports.

University of Pittsburgh is entirely locked down.

Seems Democrats are using Tennessee as their call to arms... Let the hate out you know.

Gotta get them Christian enemies...

twitter link
edit on 29-3-2023 by iamthevirus because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join