It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Human Meat Project

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I am about to throw up...
Just when i thought it cant get any worse, at least not today ,with allready bad news related the covid jabs..

The Desecration of the Human Body

human meat project

FFS what in the God holy name!

About Us

Welcome to the Human Meat Project, we are the human meat donation program. By donating bodies for human consumption, we are taking action to solve overpopulation, which leads to climate change and the greenhouse effect caused by the mass farming of livestock animals in order to feed the world. At Human Meat Project, we value every body and every life. We emphasize the source and origins of our human meat to deliver the diversity of our world and reveal the worrying differences of quality of life across the globe.

Our organization welcomes every nation to give back to the rest of the world. Hand in hand, we can help each other improve living conditions and the environment for everyone through this global movement. We are calling you, humans, to wake up and take action now. We are not living individually and alone. We need each others to survive. Together we can create a world worth living for. Together we can build a world of humanity and solidarity. Every life is cardinal.

Human Meat as Food Source

The practice of cannibalism is not uncommon in living beings. In both the animal kingdom and our human history, the consumption of one’s own species has existed. During the discovery of the New World, Christopher Columbus brought back what could be seen as early evidence of cannibalistic practices in modern civilization.

The word ‘cannibal’ comes from the name the Spanish gave to the Caribs (Cannibales). The Spanish accused the Caribbean tribe of ritualistically consuming their enemies, but modern-day scholars have doubts that it actually happened. They speculate the Caribs were engaged in an anti-colonial battle with a host of European powers. Many historians now argue that the cannibalism rumors were just a propaganda tactic by the Spanish meant to provoke fear.

The word ‘cannibal’ was used as a derogatory term to describe tribal and native people, and became an indirect ethnic slur. Human Meat Donation Mission and Vision In order to save the planet from the impact of our modern civilization and lifestyle, we have to make a change in our ideas about consumption and our dietary choices.

We face climate change due to waste, pollution, deforestation and overpopulation problems. By donating your body for human consumption, you are taking direct action to help others and lessen the damage of the industrial age. By consuming human meat, we create a change in both our life and the world. By improving the standard quality of life in every country and nation, we can give everyone in the world a good life.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

I don't know anything about it, other than I heard it was just some lurid conceptual art project. It's not for real, is it??

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Looks like a fake site to me.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Hopefully not real , pleeease be it just a sick joke .

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Soylent Green IS PEOPLE! Oh wait they don’t even have a catchy name…they just call it HUMAN MEAT….wow…

Hurry up solar flair and or giant space rock….you got work to do.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Well, at least the US product is well marbled 🤢

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Like Amarillo Slim said....

If you can't spot the chump at the table....it's you!

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 01:40 PM
link   
So what`s the verdict ??

Is it fake ?

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 01:42 PM
link   
This seems comically appropriate to drop off.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
a reply to: ColeYounger

Hopefully not real , pleeease be it just a sick joke .

Link

Terms and Condition of Use Agreement Policy

Please read these terms and conditions of use carefully before accessing, continuing, or participating in the Human Meat Project. By accessing The Human Meat Project website, mobile or tablet application, or any other platform (paper registration form) you agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions we provide. If you do not agree or accept all of these terms, then you may not use or participate in our project. In these Terms, “we”, “us”, “our” or “Human Meat Project” refers to the Conceptual Art Project of the Human Meat Project, and “your” or “your” refers to you as the user’s participation in the art project.

1. How it works

This is purely a conceptual art project and will not be acted out in real life.

1.1 Our role

The Human Meat Project merely provides conceptual artwork. The project and website (www.humanmeatproject.com) contains pages featuring information on the art project, participants’/donators’ information, terms and conditions, consent rights and privacy rights, but the existence of these pages on the Website or Paper form does not and is not intended to be act in a real life nor deliberately/attempting to break the UN and any legal constitution law existing worldwide. Human Meat Project is a conceptual art project to give an understanding of the importance of accepting any services’ policy and agreements.

If you read through the information in the T&C (see the above link) it looks like they are collecting information.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

Oops , please delete this thread or close . I originally thought it`s real because it was posted in that other site.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 01:51 PM
link   

If you read the terms and conditions on the website things become clear

Just a fun art project

humanmeatproject.com...

1. How it works

This is purely a conceptual art project and will not be acted out in real life.

4.1 Our objectivity

Our project’s aim is to address the Rights of User in every digital application(s) and digital platform(s) which is being subjected to the digital service terms and agreement policy. The Human Meat Project is a conceptual art project which encourages the public to read the policy and shows how company services’ limit our rights in the services they provide.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Somehow i think they go too far with the "conceptual art"

I dont find anything fun from it.

And i am also tired of all sort of very long Terms and Condition pages , with very long text. But that`s just me eh...i am lazy to read long text

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 02:10 PM
link   

People, the other white meat.

I've had Anthropophagist on my side profile for like 10 years and no one has noticed.

edit on 24-1-2023 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 02:38 PM
link   

It's OK to leave it up and discuss it. I find their reasoning for gathering the data to be almost incomprehensible. To me, it stretches the idea of what art is to the point of breaking. ("What if C A T really spelled dog")

I can't help but wonder if it's not actually a human psychology project and calling it an art project is a ruse.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

Yeeh ok, it`s all good .

What ever it is, their project, it freaked out me....i never seen anything like that, ever.

One possibility, some kind of project to normalize the idea , gently, step by step ...mind control ,manipulation...but it`s just wild guess.
edit on 24-1-2023 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Utterly horrific, obviously FETISH derived and the word Kuru spring's to mind.

Sick and twisted mentally ill people to even consider this.

Art they say but its in there mind, this is not art unless it is reverse psychology to make us sick and then and only then do I approve of the concept as it enrages and makes people question.

Then again I did like this song back in the day (it pretty much sum's up todays society as well).

edit on 24-1-2023 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 03:56 PM
link   

This is my body which is for you. Do this in remembrance of me.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: CloneFarm1000

This is my body which is for you. Do this in remembrance of me.

Christ only he did NOT approve us eating one another under ANY circumstance and it is to bring us INTO his being, he is ALIVE not dead and by doing it we join to and become HIS FLESH, one in his BODY on earth and given new body's but still his Kingdom in heaven.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Kuru.

Also, where's Augustus, for his input?

edit on 24/1/2023 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

<<   2 >>

join