It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question: How Many Women Have Secret Sex Partners, Just Wondered

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
a reply to: nugget1

Your statistics ahem smell like bull 💩

Not my statistics, but a long life of observing human behavior does suggest to me that men tend to be more apt to engage in extracurricular activities- though our new-age women seem to be rapidly catching up.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 01:08 PM
link   
And beware the Audi, preferred vehicle of cheaters according to a NY affair maker.

originally posted by: nugget1
2021 statistics say:
72.1% of men have cheated on their partner once, as opposed to women at 53.1%
66.9% of men have cheated more than once, women chested more than once 53.1%.

hackspirit.com... › infidelity-statistics

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Well so aren't you Granny Mother Teresa. The guy gets slammed and you pile on then saintly claim your loyal to hubs. You need to travel to South Carolina. We had the HOA President over who was born here. He said that Swingers is the norm down here and throughout the South. Hes 77 years old so hes in your ball park. How that was brought up is our neighbors have marathon swingers sleepover weekends and the cars fill up the entire street. Sometimes 30+ people in a 3500 sqft home. Our friends across the lake were amazed by the disco ball and laser light shows. Professional. We cant see that.

Boo on you

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 01:17 PM
link   
There were a few times I wished I could’ve landed a meaningful punch.

My wimmins went to a steakhouse to have a couple drinks with her friend and some guy was trying to pick her up. I wasn’t there but according to the cops it was good I was at home because she warned the dude she’s engaged to get married with me this year and leave her alone. She warned him again he’s lucky I wasn’t there. Then he did the unthinkable, he grabbed her ass and she promptly punched him right in his face, he hit her back, my wimmins beat his ass and called the police. I got a good wimmins.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I’m not sure if it’s true but Hollywood, Congress, the White House, the Media all seem to prove some people will lie for something they want.

a reply to: Grenade

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: BlissSeeker

I told her she had the sale even before she got started. I already had her competitors over and I knew her organizations pricing as they publish it. She also said to think of my wife as #1 and she as my work wife at #2. Actually she pissed me off by coming into my home and pulling that off along with the neck and nudging. So I played her as if she was playing me.

After I signed the contact she text me at 1:00AM on a Saturday morning. I forgot what was written but she wrote that it was all she ever wanted. I don't know what that meant so I put myself into the friend zone. My wife is fit, sexy and I can cop a feel 24 / 7 and I get yum yum. So why should I stray @ an instant $1.5 million dollar divorce hit for a pretty 31 year old.

Nah

edit on 6-2-2022 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: JamesChessman

There is nothing mysterious

Here's the lowdown.

Guys are always h*rney and most women are evil.

I don't have a sneaky link and never did. I think there are just people that do that and people that don't.
I do believe most women that do either have 1. low self esteem, or 2. are not being taken care of in their relationship.
For men, they do it because they are horn dogs, and dumb.

Also. Have you seen my 600lb life, or 1000 pound sisters? They have men LINED up.
So what does that tell you, that men like obese chicks? Yes, but also, there is always, always, ALWAYS
a guy ready and waiting no matter the woman..

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

To be fair a lot of the times I had no idea they’re in relationships till after the fact.

That adds a whole new layer to the "secret" part. That's a really crappy position to put you in... to put anyone in.

For the record, I’ve never cheated on a partner in my adult life. Maybe when I was a teenager.

Your partners are lucky ducks then...

I don't envy anyone in the dating game these days. I will never date again. If I'm ever single again, I'll be single forever.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

More than they’ll be willing to admit.

I’ve been the secret sex partner for a few women, every-time it’s my conscience that gets the better of me and breaks it off.

Yeah We know Bill Gates we know!😂🤣

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Short answer yes .

I've been the Secret Sex partner for woman that you would never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever X infinity suspect of being unfaithful .

I've been Deeply in Love and had that Love be shockingly unfaithful , you can give a woman every thing and more and it sometimes just is not enough . If she has Low Self esteem and seeks attention then mate there is just nothing you can do about that she is going to cheat .

I've grown to understand that a Monogamous relationship simply does not work it goes against human nature and drives the couple insane making them hate each other , After all how is it that the Human race survives ? We have Sex We multiply.

And everything I just said goes the same for Men not just Woman .

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I tend to agree, men are easily manipulated by a bit of leg or cleavage, over time tho and with enough practice some of us have learned to resist.

My observation of women who cheat, they're generally not satisfied sexually by their partner or have become bored of the monotony of the relationship.

I worked for a company a few years back and we had 6 women on our team and i had slept with 4 of them. At the bring your partner work events they would introduce me to their husband without even batting an eyelid, to say i felt guilt and shame would be an understatement. These days i'm very careful about who i sleep with, waiting till i really know them first even when they're practically humping my leg i manage to resist.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Well there's definitely a different dynamic for each gender though. Basically women have a secret power that they can bang any man that they want to.

Men don't have this luxury, lol.

Think about what you imply with this. This implies that any women, regardless of her character or looks would be "banged" because the men don't care other than having sex.

Think about it.

^I'm sorry, I don't really know what exactly you think I meant... but I don't think I meant that.

Both genders sometimes appreciate some occasional empty, meaningless, physical activity, it's just human nature. As gross as it is, lol.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

Well so aren't you Granny Mother Teresa.

LOL!

The guy gets slammed...

And decides it's a good idea to go on an open forum with an impossible to answer "question" and create an insulting and inflammatory post about all women...

...and you pile on...

And I asked the OP rather obvious and pertinent questions for him to further clarify and expand on his thoughts and intentions....

... then saintly claim your loyal to hubs.

Obviously, I can only speak to my own fidelity or lack thereof. No one's told me about any of their "secret" lovers.

You need to travel to South Carolina.

Nope, I don't actually!

Boo on you

LOL!

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: JourneyAbout
I've been with my husband since we were 17. Married when we were 22. Been married 24 years now. Neither of us have cheated. I'm sure we've both thought about it or have been tempted over the years. But I would never risk losing my best friend over it. The person I laugh with, travel with, plan my life with.

I also think of my grandma helping my grandpa put on his coat or tie his shoes because his body was wrecked from a lifetime of farming. The older we get, the more we realize it will take both of us to make it to the end. That's worth way more than random sex.

I also don't make any judgments until I hear both sides of a story. Generally there is much more than what's on the surface.

Well my ex seemed to just kind of collect sexual partners over the years, and just consider it as nothing, and unrelated to actually dating someone.

And I have to acknowledge that it's a really hot idea to have friends like that... like imagine being an adult, in your 20's or 30's etc., and you have friends you've been hooking up with, since you were like 15 or 16 years old. It would be hot.

...Really the dynamics of honesty or dishonesty are basically separate from actual sexual activity.

I think honesty is really what's important. I think people should do whatever activities they enjoy, but I also think they should just be honest about it, at least with their dating partner.

i.e. I think a dating couple deserves to know the truth if their dating partner, is actually banging other people or not.

edit on 6-2-2022 by JamesChessman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Also. Have you seen my 600lb life, or 1000 pound sisters? They have men LINED up.

That's because the barnyard animals escaped

Another myth. Do you know what the "curse" is? No its not a virtue but that why you see so many with those 1000 pound sisters. I have had at length discussions with my black friends about the curse after one guy said my wife is beautiful. I said thanks that's but all is always not so well because of the curse. It about pain and suffering. Finally I grabbed my junk and he got it and we laughed our asses off. "Brother", he said "ain't that the truth", and "they got it all wrong" However, be persistent and light will be at the end of the tunnel after having been endowed by thy creator.

Pjur woman

edit on 6-2-2022 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
a reply to: darkbake

Very well written.

Plus also, if women are sexually active: whores; men: heros.

I am not saying that.

Makes me think about that it has to do with the difference in the private parts. Why many, not all, men are obviously more ready for casual sex with a stranger. For one you don't get pregnant, second evolution, men need to spread their genes and third, one goes inside the other. Found no more charming way to say it, as a man, image how vulnerable you would feel if some strangers body part is inside you.

Even with protection, that's still happening. *cough*

Good points and... Is it getting hot in here or is it just your X-rated paragraph LOL

edit on 6-2-2022 by JamesChessman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Not saying you did.

X rated? Not seeing that.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlissSeeker
There were a few times I wished I could’ve landed a meaningful punch.

My wimmins went to a steakhouse to have a couple drinks with her friend and some guy was trying to pick her up. I wasn’t there but according to the cops it was good I was at home because she warned the dude she’s engaged to get married with me this year and leave her alone. She warned him again he’s lucky I wasn’t there. Then he did the unthinkable, he grabbed her ass and she promptly punched him right in his face, he hit her back, my wimmins beat his ass and called the police. I got a good wimmins.

My wimmins is extremely loyal to me and I belong to her. She wouldn’t be mine unless she could hit an idiot and I wouldn’t be hers if I couldn’t rain hell. I am in love with my girl. If there is a majority of sorry mother #ers out there my advice is, I’m sorry about your luck because your doing it wrong.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Love it actually this thread is fun!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will give you So get drunk and take care of your hubs. LMAO

I designed, engineered and did 75% all labor on this Master Bathroom remodel for my wife as I am considered The Master Contractor under the County Building Department. I didn't do tile or plumbing, almost everything else. Grand Opening is set for the 14th of February. Almost done! I could not afford this is if it was subcontracted out to a GM.

I have a new wife, she is my old wife! Just energized after I spiced it up a bit

edit on 6-2-2022 by Waterglass because: add
:
edit on 6-2-2022 by Waterglass because: addd

edit on 6-2-2022 by Waterglass because: cheers

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

My wimmins is extremely loyal to me and I belong to her. She wouldn’t be mine unless she could hit an idiot and I wouldn’t be hers if I couldn’t rain hell. I am in love with my girl.

Most beautiful thing I read today.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join