It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else following this girl's disappearance in Utah / Wyoming?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

They think they have now found Gabby's body.

Remains ‘consistent’ with description of Gabby Petito found in Wyoming: FBI

The FBI confirmed Sunday that the body found in a Wyoming national park is likely that of missing Long Island native Gabby Petito,...

“Earlier today, human remains were discovered consistent with the description of Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito,” Jones said. “Full forensics identification has not been completed to confirm 100 percent that we found Gabby, but her family has been notified of this discovery.”

“The cause of death has not been determined at this time,” he added.

The coroner’s office said that an autopsy was scheduled for Tuesday...

nypost.com...

It's probably unrelated, but Gabby was the 3rd person to go missing in/near the Grand Teton National Park this Summer. One guy has been missing since June, and another guy whose last cell phone ping was on Aug. 23.
nypost.com...

There's always the possibility that after fighting with Brian, Gabby took off walking and then encountered a stranger who then killed her. (either while hiking in the park or hitchhiking). Wouldn't be the first time such a thing has happened.

If/When the next chapter to this story ends up being Brian's body being found in the woods in Florida, after having committed suicide due to guilt of Gabbys death, it could be because he's literally responsible, or it could be because he feels responsible since he let her walk away and then left her behind.

I have a feeling this story will most likely remain with many unanswered questions and very few definitive answers.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 07:54 AM
link   
At least with the body they can determine cause of death, whether it was a violent murder, a fall, exposure, or even an animal. It should answer some questions.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

Either they'll find evidence of violence in regards to her death, or it will show exposure and animal predation. I'm curious as to what happens in the event of he took off in the van and left her with minimal supplies. Provided she has all of her personal effects on her such as her cell phone and she has other things that would be typical of someone taking off on their own, where would the blame fall? I'm just very curious as to what the legal response, if any, would occur based on this finding.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Hypntick

Well, I know the park well, especially where they were. It might be a remote area, but you wouldn't have to hike far to get help. If you were stranded, unless you were physically incapacitated, you'd probably be looking at a hike of less than a couple miles to get to where people would find you in pretty short order. He didn't have time to get 20-30 miles back into the back country (with her) and still make it out to meet the rest of his timeline.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: joejack1949

Yes, it should reveal a lot of clues, including possibly DNA evidence as well.

The body was located in a relatively flat area. Blunt force trauma as a cause of death would be pretty dubious at this point.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Oh I'm reasonably sure that there is some foul play going on here based on the reporting. I am not familiar with the park at all so can't speak to that. Would someone who stumbled and broke an ankle be within shouting range of help based on where they found the remains? Genuinely curious as to other possibilities other than the most obvious of course.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
The body was located in a relatively flat area. Blunt force trauma as a cause of death would be pretty dubious at this point.

Maybe she was 'accidentally' pushed, fell and hit her head on a table like some other people suggested. She could have also fallen off a cliff too as was also presented as an option.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   
YouTubers Red White and Bethune recorded the van here @ 1:47:

The Quartering:

Exactly where the body was found.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

There are no cliffs in the area she was found, not nearby anyway...unless the body was moved.

But why would anyone do that?

But yeah, she could have 'accidentally' smashed herself in the back of the head with a large rock...by 'accident' of course.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 05:15 PM
link   

But why would anyone do that?

'Self defense'.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   

So you would murder someone by pushing them off a cliff, and then drag the body away from the cliff to embolden your 'self defense' claim that they 'accidentally' fell off a cliff????

("You" is not intended to be personal here, because I'm confident you wouldn't waste the skull for your collection (or the meat), but still).

Seems kind of back asswards to me.

(J/K...of course!)

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Read some of the other comments in this thread and the one on the main page, that's what people were arguing with me about.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Enhanced video of the video of the van. You can see the back door closing, and maybe someone looking out the window. And a 911 call claiming Brian was hitting Gabby.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   

I was only kidding you, man!

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   
For all we know, she could have been bitten by a poisonous snake.

There are many possibilities as to what happen.

I like others think the worse.

As a parent, I pray for something not so scary.

My prayers go out to both families.

I can't imagine.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   

I was only kidding you, man!

No worries, I thought you might not have seen them.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Bizarro time!...

The next day, the gal who called the cops, a clerk at the store where the argument between the couple was, and her girlfriend lover are found murdered in their car, multiple gunshot wounds. Their location was 'very near' where the couple had been squatting, erm, 'camping' in their van.

Gal is missing. Guy is home, and not talking. Two others murdered. Bizarre story for sure!

Story here:

Link to one of the later stories

I have been.....sort of. And I had not heard about the parts quoted above. My Lord I can only imagine how her parents feel.

And now they say the boyfriend is missing? Bull $hit! He’s ran off.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Possible she was struck in a fight, had a concussion, he left her disoriented and she succumbed.

He could have picked up a rock, hit her in the head, and left her.

They fought, she fell, hit her head, and lost consciousness, he left.

I mean, at this point it's all speculation until autopsy results..

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 07:54 AM
link   
What if...

She was pregnant??

You've got a couple young kids who decide to go live for 'free' in a van for a while and travel around the country (like about 50,000 other vagrants, clogging up the park system) so they can become YT stars and 'social media "Influencers"'. Living at mom & dad's house. Quit their jobs (at a grocery store). They both have emotional/psychological issues. She's "clingy" and claims to be OCD. He's controlling and manipulative, and also claims to have OCD.

They get in a big fight in Utah over their/her pursuit of stardom. Cops separate them for one night. He gets fed up and decides to split. They sort of reconcile for a little while (and her utopia returns), but soon the fighting resumes. Now they're in Wyoming. Big fight erupts and he's had enough; he's leaving! She freaks out, can't bear the thought of life without him...and reveals she's pregnant. Then...

a.) She freaks completely out and commits suicide in front of him. He freaks out and bolts. Or...

b.) He freaks out; his life as a vagabond deadbeat is over, and he might have to get a job and take responsibility. It's too much, and he loses it, clonks her on the head a few times with a rock and then bolts.

Autopsy should be interesting. In, 5...4...3...2...

edit on 9/21/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   

<< 1  2    4 >>

join