It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's V.P. Address- Objectives First? -Nope. Mostly blasting the opposition.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
*This thread in no-way attempts to sway anyone from voting their own heart. Including myself. Only to stimulate discussion. MS

I turned on the t.v., watched a few minutes and left the room after Trump was cutting the "other" candidate. I came in a few more minutes later planning on him introducing Pence as his running mate. He was still blasting the opposition. I left the room again, returning once more in a bit...still cutting, criticizing the opposition, still not introducing his running mate. I believe the news anchor said it was close or near 15-20 minutes of blasting the opposition...before introducing Governor Pence.

I would have liked to hear more about how he plans to fix the country and how, and with introducing Gov. Pence. It seems its the way he his...self-centered, and not at all about country 1st, his great choice of running mate...but mostly about the opposition for what was supposed to be an announcement and what their plans are for change. Finally? I left the house when after many minutes it was all about waa-waa the opposition is baaaaad. Ill just catch it all later...

I'm not saying you shouldnt vote for the team, or that I'm not...but I can't honestly tell you Ive heard Mr. Trump spend an entire interview or speech laying out his plan for America..only bi---ing about the bad girl. What will he speak about when and if that opposition is gone? I'd like to know now. Wouldnt the rest of America?

I get it he doesnt like madam opposition...but whats the plan for the other 20-30 major issues plaguing America, the economy, and World affairs? Maybe it IS just me...but I can't tell you what his full plan is for any number of issues. Only his calling his opposer a liar among other things.

The issues Mr. Trump? Your plan for us Mr.Trump? Please stick to the subject of us sir. The U.S.We got lots of problems other than..."her".

I may not respond to all comments, but would like to hear opinions on the name calling and lack of Trump-Team objectives for America.

Thank you all-Mysterioustranger

edit on 16-7-2016 by mysterioustranger because: correction

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Not that I like the guy or have any intention of voting for him but when you can say, 'I am not Hillary Clinton!', that is a pretty powerful message to a large group of the voting public. There would be plenty of them who would not care if he announced that he had zero intention of making plans, just vote for him because he is not her, and they would.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

I think your answers will be satisfied when you watch other interviews and Trump speeches. The information you are looking for - "more about how he plans to fix the country and how" - have been answered by him previously, and he will continue to answer them.

There is only so much time in each speech.

And he does need to take every opportunity to inform people about Hillary. This was likely one of the more widely watched speeches by those of both parties and non-party people, so it was a good opportunity to inform.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
The best thing going for Trump is he doesn't have a private server in his basement with classified material on it only to have the law virtually rewritten on his behalf.

The worse thing going for Trump is apparently hair is the only thing money can't buy.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

What do you think Clinton has been doing ?

Hillary: Can you imagine electing a vindictive man who might … send the IRS after his critics?

Spare me the FAUX outrage.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

I watched the Pense announcment.

I don't know who Donalds current campaign manager is but he should tell Trump that negative, whine fest, style of campaigning is not the way to win elections in today's current political paradigm. Trumps base is solid but will it be enough?

Donald Trump is the best thing that ever happen to Gov. Gary Johnson. Pushing more and more voters into the Libertarian camp. Trumps constant stroking of his own ego has become very tiresome to many that might have at onetime supported him.

Gov. Gary is polling well!

fivethirtyeight.com...

edit on 16-7-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Yes. I understand that, and Ive watched many. At this moment, on MSM...they are talking about how today he started out talking about his running mate and quickly digressed into cutting, criticising and complaining about madam opposition.

So, its not just me. I was excited to get to Mr. Pence. But, it did not. It became something else.

Thanks

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
The best thing going for Trump is he doesn't have a private server in his basement with classified material on it only to have the law virtually rewritten on his behalf.

The worse thing going for Trump is apparently hair is the only thing money can't buy.

Right. All this race war heating up supposedly about cops being above the law, and here she commits treason and she's still the great white savior.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

As campaign manager, these are the same tactics I employed in the 4th grade to get my friend Barry elected to President: we called the other guy names.

Whaddya gonna do, it works.

Needless to say, after our victory, I helped myself to Barry's Devil Dogs for the next week.

edit on 16-7-2016 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

What you said quoted here below stresses my observation. Thanks olaru12.

"..I don't know who Donalds current campaign manager is but he should tell Trump that negative, whine fest, style of campaigning is not the way to win elections...

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

No it isn't. Sorry but no. This site with its right leaning membership is not indicative of the general public. The whole conspiracy theory bent of the site insures that. You're a limited group not the whole world.

I think Hillary's ads against trump carries a way more powerful message then merely "I'm not Hillary." One that says I'm not a moron who knows nothing about the world. One that says I'm not a fowl bully who makes fun of disabled people. One that shows the extent of her public SERVICE. Where you have to have thoughts for one's other than oneself.

Trump obviously is incapable of putting anyone ahead of himself. Under any circumstances.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Thanks. Agreed on the effectiveness of the tactic. But, I would like our candidates to focus on the issues. Mostly...they are more important as the "other candidate" will fade away anyway...then what?

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I freaking hate trump and his self centered greedy agenda
He strikes me as nothing more than a tele evangelist saying whatever it takes to get what he wants
His stupid comb over, hiding the fact he is bald, man up you petty little child and accept you are bald, get a fringing haircut, stop being a self absorbed show pony
He is nothing more than a reality tv, nothing more than a popular tv nobody with a messiah complex, bottom of the barrel, daddy's boy gifted with everything, stealing from anyone without remorse, nearly a psychopath

But I would vote him over HRC in a heartbeat, I am not talking Honda racing either

What a choice

edit on 16-7-2016 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Yeah sure. Here's what he says

It's gonna be great.

It's gonna be hugh.

I don't want to give too much away. (while giving nothing away)

Have you seen this crowd? What a good looking crowd you guys are.

I'm gonna build a wall.........

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: neo96

Right. All this race war heating up supposedly about cops being above the law, and here she commits treason and she's still the great white savior.

Trump and Clinton are both white.

Rather odd choices to end a 'race' war.

It will be over come November.

Then if Clinton wins it will be Reproductive rights matter.

Trump wins it will be something else.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
No it isn't. Sorry but no. This site with its right leaning membership is not indicative of the general public. The whole conspiracy theory bent of the site insures that. You're a limited group not the whole world.

Huh? Where did I mention this site? I said 'a large group of the voting public'.

Additionally, if you think that is inaccurate the latest polls say otherwise.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Funny, Obama started a race war and he wasn't white
Your point?

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Really burns your Ass doesn't it? The Clinton's getting away with murder ...again...

It's not that she didn't actually break the law. Nooooo they rewrote the law for her.

Amazing the hoops you have to jump through to trash them.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Umm you didn't. I did. Try to keep up.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join