It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We may have cured father-in-laws cancer naturally - symptoms are gone in three weeks!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I have an in-law "family" member who got prostrate cancer at age 55, had his prostrate taken out entirely, and they probably got it all before it spread. But has he changed one habit??? No. Total meat eater, drinks a bottle of wine most days (when he's not on some stupid all-meat diet), hates spices of any kind (the smell of spices cooking in beans and rice makes him crazy, although "makes" might be already after the fact). So with his prostrate gone, whatever else went with it, he would never even listen to any advice from someone who says his diet is bad. Slap another steak on the plate, hold the tumeric.

Thanks for this thread, very valuable advice for anyone, sick or well.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Yep, Dr. Gerson discovered the cure for cancer almost 100 years ago, then was run out of the country, had to open his practice in Mexico, and eventually was assassinated (if I remember correctly). His big discovery? Organic raw foods, lots of enzymes, super charge healthy cells and strangle out cancer cells.

His daughter took over the institute. You can view the documentary on netflix. The Gerson Miracle. I used his method to cure my arthritis. You can cure nearly anything with it. Food really is thy medicine, so be careful what you eat!

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

You are on my friend!! Thank you for sharing this wonderful Food Miracle Story--
I totally love healing with Whole Foods- and I think this story is spectacular!
Keep up the Good Work, and say Hi to G for us: Congratulations..
edit on 8-3-2013 by tony9802 because: typo

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by tony9802

You are on my friend!! Thank you for sharing this wonderful Food Miracle Story--
I totally love healing with Whole Foods- and I think this story is spectacular!
Keep up the Good Work, and say Hi to G for us: Congratulations..
edit on 8-3-2013 by tony9802 because: typo

edit on 8-3-2013 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
That is such an amazing story and I do hope a successful one.

I was suprised to notice no Liposomal Vitamin C in there. I read the long detailed thread on ATS about this wonder vitamin which also has cancer curing properties. Its certainly something I'm getting in stock once I have the money!

All the best to you and your father in law

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Rezlooper

What a wonderful thread! Thank you for the information. I am thinking no matter if someone is ill or not; this way of eating just may be a very good life change to make. Really when you think about it good organic food is some of the best medicine there is!

Considering the fact that your Father-In-Law is getting healthier every day; I think on his next Doctors appointment there will be some very good news. Please...let us all know what happens.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
1. Doctors are always telling people to eat a better diet.
2. Spontaneous remissions happen a lot.
3. Anecdotal evidence is no substitute for science-based medicine.
edit on 8-3-2013 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
That is wonderful and I hope it all goes well at the docs for him.

Now I see that you said no fruits which I understand mostly but what is wrong with tomatoes? I thought they were one of the best things a person could eat and that they helped fight off cancer. Are they just not added or are they considered bad for this dietary plan?

Thank you for posting the grocery list, I myself am a huge fan of turmeric and I use it to spice just about anything because of all it's health benefits.

No matter what hope he sticks to it and comes out even stronger in the end. Good luck!

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
This is amazing, thank you for the detailed diet and list.
I also have an article on Turmeric and it's cancer fighting ability, and am shocked more people don't know about it! It also can have a significant impact on Alzheimers.

At 21 the doctors had found some cells in my cervix, and after a pretty intense scare I made small changes to my diet starting with Organic produce, then ridding the chemicals we use in deodorants, laundry detergent, toothpaste and other common household items. 2 years later we now use plenty of herbs and natural cures for basically everything. Doesn't always work the fastest (ie, I still got a pretty icky cold a couple weeks ago) but I find most people take some crap that will give them fast relief but nothing for the immune system so as long as I know I'm feeding my body the good stuff, I dont mind dealing with some sniffles once in a blue moon. After several checkups, they have found no abnormal cell growth what so ever. The earth is full of cures and remedies far beyond big pharma and i'm really thankful for your thread, Rez!

Coconut oil = amazing for EVERYTHING! Nails, hair, lube, foods, deoderants, toothpaste... You name it

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift

Good points...I would add another:

4. Never underestimate the power of placebo.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
you really should stop putting gullible ATS members at risk. if even one of these boneheads decides to follow your half assed advice and by some allergic/other reaction miraculously ends up dead and it would only be suitable if you were held accountable for it all because you wanted to up your start/post count

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Apart from realising that I'm probably going to die from such a poor diet, i think this is an excellent thread many could benefit from.

S&F Sir!

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by lunarcartographer
reply to post by Rezlooper

Thanks for the good information and list of foods for cancer treatment and cure.

However the only item I question on your list is Molasses. I have read that 'all sugars' including most fruits and juices are to be avoided as they feed the cancer cells.I could be wrong about the Molasses, what does your research indicate?

Great thread, and I hope it helps to spread the word on the benefits of this diet for cancer victims. S & F

From what I've studied about the baking soda water drink, you'll need some sort of sweetener. The main three choices would be maple syrup, honey and molasses. Molasses has the least amount at 93g per 1/2 cup while maple syrup has 96g per 1/2 cup. Honey has more at 139g. Also, molasses has a lot of B vitamins in it. Molasses has just so much more health benefits. It has 100 times the amount of magnesium than honey and 20 times that of maple syrup. It has ten times the amount of iron than honey and four times of maple syrup. Same with calcium, 35 times the amount in honey and 3 times than maple syrup. Potassium, 24 times than honey and 8 times maple syrup. Obviously maple syrup would be the next best choice over honey if a person just couldn't stand molasses. My father-in-law puts in one teaspoon a day which is very little sugar intake compared to the amount of nutritious foods full of vitamins and minerals he's getting with the rest of the diet.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by brandiwine14
That is wonderful and I hope it all goes well at the docs for him.

Now I see that you said no fruits which I understand mostly but what is wrong with tomatoes? I thought they were one of the best things a person could eat and that they helped fight off cancer. Are they just not added or are they considered bad for this dietary plan?

Thank you for posting the grocery list, I myself am a huge fan of turmeric and I use it to spice just about anything because of all it's health benefits.

No matter what hope he sticks to it and comes out even stronger in the end. Good luck!

Tomatoes was one of the hardest ones for him to give up...no tomatoes, no more sauce, and no more ketchup. Tomatoes are very acidic. Cancer thrives on acid, dies with oxygen. Acids prevent the oxygen from doing its job in the body.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by RooskiZombi
This is amazing, thank you for the detailed diet and list.
I also have an article on Turmeric and it's cancer fighting ability, and am shocked more people don't know about it! It also can have a significant impact on Alzheimers.

At 21 the doctors had found some cells in my cervix, and after a pretty intense scare I made small changes to my diet starting with Organic produce, then ridding the chemicals we use in deodorants, laundry detergent, toothpaste and other common household items. 2 years later we now use plenty of herbs and natural cures for basically everything. Doesn't always work the fastest (ie, I still got a pretty icky cold a couple weeks ago) but I find most people take some crap that will give them fast relief but nothing for the immune system so as long as I know I'm feeding my body the good stuff, I dont mind dealing with some sniffles once in a blue moon. After several checkups, they have found no abnormal cell growth what so ever. The earth is full of cures and remedies far beyond big pharma and i'm really thankful for your thread, Rez!

Coconut oil = amazing for EVERYTHING! Nails, hair, lube, foods, deoderants, toothpaste... You name it

Congrats on getting rid of those bad cells the natural way. I haven't used aluminum deodorant in many years. That's one of the worst products out there. All deodorant does is block the body from sweating and that's the natural way for the body to expel toxins. When you wear deodorant, you're trapping the toxins inside. Bad news. I use coconut oil for my deodorant and my family used coconut oil for everything from the kitchen to the bathroom. We just started doing that a few months ago and it's amazing. I used to buy organic deodorant, but I made the switch to coconut oil.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Prostate cancer is slow-moving. But he will still die because all you have done is treat the rest of the body to a 100% vegetable diet in 3 weeks with the same short term results as most would find.

You're seeing an improvement in body generally but his cancer will still kill him

Sorry to tell you that but think about it.

What you have done is prove the short term benefits of a vegetable diet, although you still need more than vegetables long term.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom

Originally posted by Blue Shift

Good points...I would add another:

4. Never underestimate the power of placebo.

So your belief is that all the chemicals in our daily household products from food, soaps, cosmetics and on down the list, has no effect on our health. You think that it's all in the mind. Sure, you have to have the right state of mind that you're going to win the battle, but you can't sit back and change nothing. You have to make the right changes, then tell yourself you're going to win.

Another thing...most science-based medicine was developed from natural God-given products that we're already here. Big pharma can't make money off of natural products, so they developed expensive medicines that in effect do the same thing. They then lobby the FDA to ban anyone from saying that natural products will cure anything to secure their profitable industry. The FDA made it illegal for anyone to sell anything outside Big Pharma as a cure for anything!

Those are facts and that's very sad for our country when my father-in-law can spend a few hundred dollars on some organic healthy groceries, cure himself, but the AMA blocks doctor's from telling people this simple thing. Instead, they want you to pay $5,000 a month for chemotherapy treatment. My wife's lifelong friend's father also has cancer of the pancreas. He died on the table during surgery because his heart wasn't in any shape for it, they brought him back after several minutes. He tried the chemo and that hasn't worked yet. He now refuses to do anymore because it was too awful for him. We sent his wife this plan and we hope they will give it a try. Doctor's told the family to be prepared for the worst for them, so I told them, "what have you got to lose?"

Ask yourself this one question. How come there hasn't been an actual cure for a disease in nearly 60 years since Jonas Salk invented the polio vaccine? Prior to this, diseases were cured and now they are just treated. Cures aren't discovered anymore because it's much bigger business for Big Pharma to treat diseases for the rest of your life than to cure you overnight. It was just in the news that a baby was cured of her HIV. You do realize this was an accident and some are suggesting the baby wasn't even born with HIV. They're going to find a way to discredit this discovery, believe that. This baby was on a treatment plan for HIV, and then the mother stopped it. Six months later she showed back up at the hospital, they tested and found the baby didn't have the virus any longer. Her doctor experimentally up'd the regular drug that was used for infants born with HIV, so in effect, accidentally discovered the cure.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkYouSpeak
you really should stop putting gullible ATS members at risk. if even one of these boneheads decides to follow your half assed advice and by some allergic/other reaction miraculously ends up dead and it would only be suitable if you were held accountable for it all because you wanted to up your start/post count

This is probably the DUMBEST, absolute DUMBEST, post I have ever seen on ATS. For stars and flags huh? If you've looked at my history on ATS, the last thing I'm concerned about is stars and flags. How do you figure that the foods that have been naturally put on this planet for thousands of years is somehow the enemy? LOL, what a joke!

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Kudos, S and F to you, OP!

It makes my day to read threads like this.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Thanks everyone for the kind words and the well-wishes. G thanks you all as well, he's been reading the thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join