It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Solar Wind Reversal! Something coming from the back side of Earth?? Why was this covered-up?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
too bizarre! I keep telling my girlfriend that if something big doesn't happen in a year or so, and I don't die, I'm really gonna have to get my life together.

This kind of thing creeps me out the most; when TPTB are blatently hiding something huge? The pole reversal is coming, it's just a mtter of when

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by BBobb

Yes, that makes sense. I just didn't know whether or not anyone would have search historical info on this if it was a "new" thing, especially if others had been covered up, like it is claimed this one has. Would make it hard to find other instances to correlate. This happens quite a bit with earthquake data, not just on the USGS site, but with connected seismographs/heliplot data. There will be blank areas where data has been removed, on stations all over the country, which I always find fascinating. For a couple of regional stations to have data missing might indicate issues with the machines or erroneous data, but widespread missing sections of data is unusual, to say the least.

Ha, 1111. Well, I call "1111" my lucky numbers, as I saw them for years on everything, so that's all there is to that

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Deleting the data is horrible. That in itself points to something.

Can we do anything about that something? Nope. Stress less people.

If there is something coming our way there is absolutely NOTHING that can be done about it.

Death comes to all. Accept it, but hope for the best, aka, it doesn't come early.
edit on 1-5-2012 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I saw some documentary - it talked about when the sun crossed the galaxy equator the cosmic dust and stuff kept at the edge of our solar system could come into our solar system.
I was just thinking about that when I heard about the sun's magnetosphere having 4 poles right now.
It was just a video that didn't seemed heavier on prophesy than science but it made me think.

This is neat. Thanks for posting.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Meeeeeeeeeanwhile the government is building deep underground military bases while ruining the world's economy to keep everyone too busy and too poor to be any the wiser or even do anything about it if they saw some cataclysm coming.

People think this reversal had something to do with Nibiru? Well, if you believe in aliens then if they wanted us dead they would have done it by now. I doubt they are causing this and all the happenings with the sun lately may not even be hazardous. Everything, astronomically speaking, is cyclic.

Hmm, I guess now would be a bad time to mention an apocalyptic dream I had 2 nights ago in regards to the sun.

Death isn't something to be feared anyway. You won't ever move up in the transmigration food chain if you never die.
edit on 1-5-2012 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
It seems if they really wanted to cover-up the data they would have used other data, not have missing places. Or could they be that haphazard?

Or maybe its those who CARE sharing data doing all they can w/o being detected.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Very interesting

+1 more 
posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by cointelprotroll
I keep telling my girlfriend that if something big doesn't happen in a year or so, and I don't die, I'm really gonna have to get my life together.

Classic! There's gonna be many a slacker (myself included) who is screwed if the world doesn't end as expected...lol.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by mountaingirl1111
reply to post by BBobb

Ha, 1111. Well, I call "1111" my lucky numbers, as I saw them for years on everything, so that's all there is to that

Well, not to have a total side discussion with you here in this thread that is off topic, but I figured maybe that's why you included it. I have experienced the EXACT same thing, and when I looked into it, it apparently is not at all uncommon. Just strange, the universe is strange. It communicates with us in mysterious ways...doesn't it?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

too bizarre! I keep telling my girlfriend that if something big doesn't happen in a year or so, and I don't die, I'm really gonna have to get my life together.

I'm sure many people have been living their lives to the limit because of the certain end of the world in just a few short months, it has been stressful for many of us, the build-up to something this terrible. I myself have saved up all of my leave from work, so that I can take the first two months of 2013 to get over all of the build-up anxiety. What will we find to do with the world ended ?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLegend

I saw something not too long ago (and this is going to be INCREDIBLY vague, because I don't remember the specifics, but definitely remember reading/watching it). A foreign dignitary (prime minister, ambassador, I can't recall), was meeting with Bush, and at the end of the meeting, W said something like, "If we survive this..." Apparently it freaked this fellow out, and he came out about it. I wish I could be more specific, but I just feel as though it relates closely to your points...

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by BBobb

I keep telling my girlfriend that if something big doesn't happen in a year or so, and I don't die, I'm really gonna have to get my life together.

Classic! There's gonna be many a slacker (myself included) who is screwed if the world doesn't end as expected...lol.
*hi-fives*

Me too

Infact I promised to marry a WOMAN if we're still around in 2015. Which means going straight.....

*fingers crossed for total annihalation*

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Forgive me if i'm wrong but doesn't this happen to the sun about every 11 years?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Just a quick point, if there was something coming behind us, would this wind reversal not still be happening now?

Why just for that 1 day then back to normal?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by kalunom

There was.....

Don't you remember the 2-3 days when it was like 8- degrees outside.

That is why here in michigan it was like summer for 2-3 days. Everybody outside in shorts and sweating my arse off, and yet no leaves on any of the trees yet. Was one of the weirdest days ever.

This could def explain it.

For 2-3 days around the whole earth, the temperature rose because our field was weaker because of the reversal.

The thing is, that was just the beginning. Other things are supposed to happen right?

But it does give a reason as to the unexplained hotness for about 2-3 days here on earth.

And i KNOW everybody remembers which days I'm talking about.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Hey guys, I just noticed that these 2 anomalous events below also happened on the same week as the missing data on the sun last month. I'm wondering if there's a connection.

edit on 1-5-2012 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Now, for all you Planet X, Nibiru, brown dwarf believers, this actually fits somewhat nicely into your viewpoint of the universe.

The reversal of the magnetosphere makes this true? False.

This is could mean 100 different things. A gamma ray burst or a supernova is out the question anyway. We would have felt effects. Really felt them.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic

*hi-fives*

Me too

Infact I promised to marry a WOMAN if we're still around in 2015. Which means going straight.....

*fingers crossed for total annihalation*

It's too funny....you know....the corners we back ourselves up into.

It would seem that world destruction is going according to schedule!

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by OGOldGreg
Forgive me if i'm wrong but doesn't this happen to the sun about every 11 years?

More or less; yes.

Heres a real question :

Forgive me if I'm wrong but doesn't the sensationalizing of a little abnormal behavior (barely)
happen ALL THE TIME ON ATS?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Here is an article from last year talking about how the Sun WILL shift poles in 2012. The Suns poles shift every 11 years.

twothousandtwelvetruth.hubpages.com...

The SUN will undergo a polar reversal in 2012. But just like it did in 2001, and does so on an 11 year proven cycle. The earth will undergo a polar shift some time in the future, but no one person knows exactly when.

Just google this. Tons of sources to back this up.
edit on 1-5-2012 by OGOldGreg because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join