It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fired Vatican Hebrew Translator exposes the OT for what it is in his LITERAL translation of the Hebr

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Evidently I am a Christard, how quaint.
The fact that history came to the Jews via an alternate source (Sumerians or whoever) isnt surprising is it, really?
Thats because its history and the Jews as a race didnt exist prior till then
I have no doubt the ANE cultures had the foundations of history and even knew about a coming Messiah.
Its not that hard to comprehend really, is it???
Adam was the father of all the nations and Noah after, as well, obviously every culture from the Ancient Near East would have known of Yahweh.........obviously.
This is fairly bland at best, interesting and different but just poorly assumed history.
This Christard will dismiss this fella in the youtube vid as a little strange.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by borntowatch
The fact that history came to the Jews via an alternate source (Sumerians or whoever) isnt surprising is it, really?
I have no doubt the ANE cultures had the foundations of history and even knew about a coming Messiah.
Adam was the father of all the nations and Noah after, as well, obviously every culture from the Ancient Near East would have known of Yahweh.........obviously.
This is fairly bland at best, interesting and different but just poorly assumed history.

I have to agree after watching the rest of the videos. This guy is definitely not on about god and is doing the same think he is accusing the bible of doing, putting his own ideas into the translation.
And by the 3rd and 4rd video its like he is talking about someone who would not be god, but a devil..

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by mcdgray129

I have to agree after watching the rest of the videos. This guy is definitely not on about god and is doing the same think he is accusing the bible of doing, putting his own ideas into the translation.
And by the 3rd and 4rd video its like he is talking about someone who would not be god, but a devil..

Spoken like a true christian......as has already been mentioned, the brainwashing over the years has worked and christians just cannot get their heads around the words LITERAL TRANSLATION!!!
The whole story of the OT was CHANGED on purpose - which is the one that you believe!! So, you believe in a story that was deliberately manipulated by other human beings..........

Of couse, all christians will find some way to try and make out that this is not true and that the LITERAL TRANSLATION is incorrect.......human nature I guess, when faced with the truth that contradicts your firm beliefs.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by MisterFister103
Pretty interesting thread except for all the crap people who didn't even watch the video are posting.

The guy makes LITERAL translations, and it comes out that 'God' was hovering around in a spaceship. The Roman empire changed the translations to suit their agenda, and this guy, fluent in the languages of old, translated them to their original meaning.

Pretty much the God that Christians, Muslims, and Jews believe in..........is an alien.

Old News Bears for me but I like seeing more translations like this come out.

I agree!

I am a Christian and often I use the metaphor of aliens to describe my belief.

We who know the Bible well are aware just how many strange things happened throughout this Creation. I think that The Creator is HUGE! HE like is the LORD of this universe and all universes! Jacob was just a worm even you know!

The Kingdom Jesus invited us to is a place in Eternity, obviously not governed by matter and physics. Of course it is another, much greater dimension than our physical world. If the accounts in the Bible really did happen then these were times when the Creator came through to our physical dimension in one way or another to direct the Show here on earth. Visiting Angel men, Prophets with powers to raise the dead, Moses and his magic, Ezekiel's Flying Chariot, men from the sky taking human women as brides, wow - the list is endless. Crazy stuff! Yet I believe it all has happened. All those myths in one way or another have a real basis. I think the Hebrews are to be most trusted for their handing down of events! All the others became Chinese whispers through the ages.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Interesting video. He's right .. inserting the vowels changes the meanings.
The Vatican could have the right interpretation ... or the wrong one.
AND SO COULD HE. He could be right or he could be wrong ..
we'll never really know.

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
The Pope claimed to be Jesus, that's enough for me to write off anything that comes from Roman Catholicism.

That's not true. Seriously dude ... you claim not to want to read lies but then post them ...
Catholic Answers - the Papacy

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
You do realize the OT is apart of the Jewish Torah And that Jewish scholars had it and have read and translated it far longer than there has even been a "Catholic" church...

Just saying...

I must be one of the only Christian who ever set foot in a synagogue

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by JonU2

Originally posted by mcdgray129

Spoken like a true christian......as has already been mentioned, the brainwashing over the years has worked and christians just cannot get their heads around the words LITERAL TRANSLATION!!!
The whole story of the OT was CHANGED on purpose - which is the one that you believe!! So, you believe in a story that was deliberately manipulated by other human beings..........

Of couse, all christians will find some way to try and make out that this is not true and that the LITERAL TRANSLATION is incorrect.......human nature I guess, when faced with the truth that contradicts your firm beliefs.

Well prove the original translation wrong matey. Surely if its that bad and inaccurate it should be an easy task.

Australia the land of the talkers, not the doers, just the talkers. All talk.

edit on 20-1-2012 by borntowatch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Well I think after watching this guy in action he has some interesting points, but that last bit about Jesus is total rubbish!

We who are Christian know that the Prophets spoke about Jesus coming and we know where those prophesies are.

A dissappointing end to an interesting lecture! It is always the same with people who have theories. They start out with good ideas, but vanity leads them to sacrificing logic in the end to support their arguement and they begin to look silly and flawed! The best genius is guilty of this, so it is quite human.

This guy has totally overlooked the Messianic Message of The Bible and its realization in Christ!

And they still they keep trying to bash The WORD, but The WORD shall stand!!!

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
This Biglino guy was employed by a publisher (San Paulo) that had also worked for the Vatican. He didn't actually work for the Vatican so the title of the post is misleading.

The fact that Biglino described the Masoretic Text as being the original ancient Hebrew Text shows he really doesn't know that much about the history of the document/s he was translating. The Masoretic Text was compiled after the rise of Christianity and the Masorets specifically removed any reference that could have identified Jesus as the Messiah, from their translation of the truly ancient ancient torah. The Masoretic text was compiled about 500 AD and was first published in 1427 AD, hardly "ancient" when compared with the original age of the documents, one of which was written between 6000 BC and 4000 BC (the book of Job)?.

So Biglino has a different interpretation of stuff that has been debated, argued for and against, venerated and despised for over 5,000 years? He has a unique interpretation that escaped all those thousands of scholars?

Not likely.

Only watched a bit of the first video and found enough wrong with it that I didn't finish it and won't bother watching any more. I can read a little Hebrew and was not impressed at all with this "translators" capability. He said that his job was to separate the consonants to determine where words started and ended. The original Hebrew did not require word breaks or consonants due to its structure. Terminal forms of words showed where sentences ended and terminal forms of letters showed where words end. Additionally. the Masoretic text did include all the vowels in the text as small dots (vowel points) around the letters.

I think he was fired for incompetence, not for finding a new alternate meaning for the ancient texts.

edit on 20/1/2012 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Revolution9

hi guys

skipped through the video - but i dont understand so well why it is 'mindboggling ' what this man presents. He is mixing up everything alltogether - and this 'prrofs ' are either weak or irrelevant.
..the problem is, he is a total agnost - as he himself states - and therefore mixing everything up; he is like a scientist who studies the maths of flowers yet has never seen or felt a real one, in real life.

well yes i do agree that the sumerian 'gods' have tried to make a humanoid. And they likely succeeded - indeed after error and trial. But to place the sumerian story 1 on 1 onto the Bible, is showing a poor understanding of the other Dimension.
.. the adam and eve story, the creation of a total new species - humanoid, but in all its gorgiousness - was ment to RE-conquer the fallen earth, and the humanoids who were living that time.

- but when they both fell, themselves, they got imprisoned in that same humanoid , blind and poor frame, as we are in, today - cut off from everything what is gorgious.
.. if you consider this premisse, than everything makes sense. It makes then sense, that God had to undo the prison, what souls are trapped in - this body - etc.

..i m sure that the man is an expert on the ' dead word '.. but what he tells, is without understanding.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Thank you for posting this, very interesting have only watched the 1st video so far, I was christened RC I am of the opinion that the Bible has been translated to suit the church's purpose. I don't think we have been told the whole truth. The Sumerian Tablets are so interesting, as are many other religons & beliefs, I also believe there is truth in stories that have been told to us as fables & folk tales. In the end everything will be connected. I shall enjoy seeing the rest of the video's later..

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Hi!

I am on part 4 at the moment and I must say it is extremely interesting.

Especially the use of the Hebrew word "KEVOD". Referred to in the bible as "God's Glory" is actually "KEVOD" which means "heavy powerful object"....

He mentions that God constantly had to prove himself and justify who he was as there were so many ELOHIM on the planet amongst the people at that time.

Truly amazing.

Thanks S+F

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by scary

He worked for the Vatican? Well i definately won't be reading his lies. The Pope claimed to be Jesus, that's enough for me to write off anything that comes from Roman Catholicism.

So what? one wacko pope claims to be jesus and someone who worked solely as a translator for the institution and puts his religious beliefs aside translating ancient texts produces a translation that the Vatican is unhappy with is curious enough to me to give a read. Open your mind. People are so quick to write things off these days.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   

…He translated the accepted MMS from all three Abrahamic religions using ONLY the consonants as it was written and without injecting punctuation (not written with it) and vowels, again, not written with it….

There are only two Abrahamic religions. Islam is an interloper.

His Jihad aspirations through Islamic mysticism are exposed.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
This looks like a fun read/listen. More comment when I research the data further. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Going to bookmark this and watch the video(s) later. I believe that there are many things hidden in the Hebrew text that need to be found, as each character has what, 23 different meanings? A letter, a number, a sound, a concept, on and on. There is so much hidden in the old testament alone it is fascinating.

Also the more I read from the Bible and meditate the more I am sure there are some important things that have been hidden from us. Us, being humans. Things that God actually wants us to know. Things about him, and things about us and the world.

"God is an alien" - well, I don't think even the most closed minded Christian would deny that in the most general sense, He isn't from around here, is He?

Proverbs 25:2 -> It is the glory of God to conceal a matter; to search out a matter is the glory of kings.

As far as Catholicism goes, the Catholic church is a huge institution and probably has done more to harm the credibility of the belief and trust in a supreme being than any other institution.

Thanks to the OP. I think it is always a good thing to have fair and civil discussion, that's why ATS is here, isn't it?

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
interesting stuff. i wonder what made the elohims pick allies amongst "lesser kind". they must have been really beaten and forgot much about their own potential. the whole ideas conveyed in the last video was pretty logical; but, to me seemed to lack aspects of the truth about the spiritual nature of higher mankinds existence: yet i still agree with him, in that the ot does not corroborate the image of jesus as a binding figure for the word in completion and totality.

i think a video was missing because when the video about being high with "god" starts with him sending information about a decompression process it didnt seem related to the prior video.

im kind of confused at some of the responses to this post pertaining video 3 and 4 i think people mentioned; im lost as to how he described anything "demonic" or malevolently evil intented.

after watching the video i feel like some humans try and play the elohims and try and pick and choose who they(the sub human) can make deals with based on how one other particular god may have blessed another group and how that may benefit their own selfish needs.its kind of like how the whole "egypt" and plagues thing played out in the bible regarding one group who wanted protection from a particular "deity" that was aligned with one particular group.

also after watching the video the chronologies dont seem to fit regarding the placement of books in the ot; pertaining the subject matter he was shining light on.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

This Biglino guy was employed by a publisher (San Paulo) that had also worked for the Vatican. He didn't actually work for the Vatican so the title of the post is misleading.

can you please give a source for that info (and more nfo about his "work for the vatican")

so sad, if hed worked for the vatican like OP claimed id listen but seems like hes just a sell-out...

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I am thrilled to see that someone on the "inside" has come forward with this information. I have watched all the videos, some stuff I have heard of before, and there was new information as well. The only video I had a hard time with was the last in the series, is he implying that there was no Christ, or that he has not yet come??

Also when he is describing the experiments to create a humanoid type creature and he goes on to talk about all the failed attempts, what was his source of original information, the bible or was he refering to the sumerian cuneiform tablets?? I have been translating the Sefer Raziel (Book of Raziel the Angel) from Hebrew to English, I would love to have Mr. Biglino translate the original text, for those who are not aware this is the book that was said to contain all secret knowledge. This book was given to Adam and Eve after they were kicked out of Eden so that they may be able to find their way back home, and have a better understanding of their God.

Great post ..........

PLPL

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Hessdalen

so sad, if hed worked for the vatican like OP claimed id listen but seems like hes just a sell-out...

Actually, you do not have to work for the Vatican in order to translate ancient texts etc. All you need are some credentials. So far i have found none, not even from his official site. I think it´s more or less promoting a new book.

1. His official biography.

Source

2. No records found in "Edizioni SaN Paolo", neither as curator/illustrator or author.

Source

3. You do not have to be employed by Vatican in order to research in the Secret Archives.

Source

Hope that helps

Peace

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join