It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Thrive" Full length. A must see!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
That was the best 2 hours of viewing I've spent on the internet in a long time. Definitely worth watching for those on the fence.

WAKE UP PEOPLE!!! It's your world. Take it back.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Thanks for posting. I agree with all of it, and have for a long time.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I really really enjoyed the video. I wish I could cut and post different segments to show to my family (a little bit at a time so their head doesn't explode). Mainly it'd be great if I could start with the section on the economy. It was brilliant!

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
So much to learn. So little time. People need to wake up and stop these power greedy lunatics from destroying this planet. ~SheopleNation

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Best film I've ever seen to be frank. It's a compilation of everything we talk about here on a daily basis, and provides solutions to how we can fix our problems. We need to spread this information around to as many people as we can.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon
Although does it not concern anyone that the maker of this video is the heir to one of the elite companies he is speaking of? and the same company that developed the RFID chip... And a company that is not much different to the massive heartless corporations that we are against...

Hello Misterlondon

Sir, are you willing to be known by the actions of your parents? How about the actions of the employees of your parents? How about the people that work in a corporation that your parents hold shares in?

No? Neither am I.

I prefer to be known by MY actions. And so I grant to the maker of the film the same rights. I shall know him by his actions. This movie speaks volumes.

And the fact he originally charged 5 dollars to view this... anything done for the good of humanity should be free in my opinon..

Beautiful notion. Have you ever attempted to do anything "for the good of humanity"? I assure you any such endeavour requires resources. Even if it is only your time and energy... still you need to feed yourself, clothe yourself and house yourself. This takes money. Money that must come from somewhere. And, in case you were wondering, making a movie is not cheap. It costs a GREAT DEAL of money to pay for competent technicians and crews. Not to mention transportation costs etc. Making a movie is very, very expensive. So you must choose. Either we must leave all the "doing good for humanity" for the super wealthy or humanity must be prepared to cough the occasional buck for the good that is done.

Why are we willing to spend $5 for some trashy idiocy in the name of entertainment but when it is important and worthwhile it must be free?

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by alyosha1981

Wow that was a great documentary. You were right as far as from the beginning it sucks you into it. Some of the topics I didn't know about or had forgotten, and the way they break each topic down and explain it in simple terms make it a documentary for those completely in the dark, to better understand.

U

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Thank you for posting this! Enjoyed it. Hopefully we can revolt against these bastards and then continue life in a normal fashion.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Thanks for posting OP.
I am defiantly going to watch this documentary tonight.
edit on 15-11-2011 by Rocketgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
It is an awesome documentary but I suspect it was made solely for the purpose of advertising the play it forward player. Think about it. Why not use am already exciting platform to distribute the movie. Considering the nature and importance of the message it should be free. Once again I believe we have been scammed by wolf in sheeps clothing.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
It was a great video but the end needs work.

If you believe that those with the most to loose will sit passively while we take back our lives then you are in for a shock.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

I think that is a moot point. Most people will watch and share this through Youtube or any other form of streaming media.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
It is an awesome documentary but I suspect it was made solely for the purpose of advertising the play it forward player. Think about it. Why not use am already exciting platform to distribute the movie. Considering the nature and importance of the message it should be free. Once again I believe we have been scammed by wolf in sheeps clothing.

I'm not sure how it's a scam, everything he said was true. In all fairness, we can't prove that free energy is true, however it's something we've speculated on time and time again. What sort of agenda could he have by telling the truth about stuff most of us already knew about? Why would he bring everything mainstream and have all those bankers implicated and ultimately jailed or worse?

Secondly, it costs money to make a film, and he was charging 5 bucks for it. I used to work in a video store, and I can tell you that 5 bucks is at cost, he's not profiting very much on it. Now we're watching it free on Youtube.

I'm glad you're questioning stuff, but lets be real here. "A tree is known by the fruit, and not by the leaves."

edit on 15-11-2011 by L00kingGlass because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by alyosha1981

Nassim Haramein is in it. Not good for credibility tbh

I'll watch it anyway. It's not because charlatans are featured in it, that the message is all bad.

thanks

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I just know I'm going to cringe at the massive influx of comments like "Take back your world"! from people who probably do nothing but sit on their ass all day. Yuck...

By the way it is available for download on piratebay as a torrent rather than youtube streaming

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I don't usually post replies, however this time I have to.

Very good document which will be seen by many people (hopefully).

The question is - Will we, human beings, do something about "it"?

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

And the fact he originally charged 5 dollars to view this... anything done for the good of humanity should be free in my opinon..

Beautiful notion. Have you ever attempted to do anything "for the good of humanity"? I assure you any such endeavour requires resources. Even if it is only your time and energy... still you need to feed yourself, clothe yourself and house yourself. This takes money. Money that must come from somewhere. And, in case you were wondering, making a movie is not cheap. It costs a GREAT DEAL of money to pay for competent technicians and crews. Not to mention transportation costs etc. Making a movie is very, very expensive. So you must choose. Either we must leave all the "doing good for humanity" for the super wealthy or humanity must be prepared to cough the occasional buck for the good that is done.

Why are we willing to spend $5 for some trashy idiocy in the name of entertainment but when it is important and worthwhile it must be free?

Exactly what I was thinking.

I went ahead and checked the Thrive Movement FAQ page just to see if any of these issues were addressed, and sure enough, they had questions pertaining to this matter.

How is Foster related to Procter and Gamble?

Why do I have to pay $5 to stream the movie?

The answers they provided are too long for me to copy paste. So, here's the link to their FAQ section.

thrivemovement.com...

Take it as you will.
edit on 15-11-2011 by Takashi11 because: fix quotes

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing this.... I had been waiting for it to come out on Youtube.

For the people who want to bash the makers. Foster Gamble has been outspoken about other environmental issues for quite awhile. The videos I am posting below are from over 3 years ago. They are about the aerial spraying of pesticides in California.

TBusiness executive Foster Gamble, a co-founder of CASSonline.org, gives his analysis of the CDFA's decision not to aerial spray toxic pesticides over California urban areas. While celebrating the significant victory for grassroots organizing it represents, he goes on to examine what it really means for the CDFA and for the Stop the Spray movement. He shares his research on the various agendas driving pesticide and agriculture policy, looks at who benefits and who looses and what steps the movement needs to take to confront this larger picture.

Business executive and documentary film producer Foster Gamble followed the money, found the laws and penalties that outlaw such spraying, and suggests a win-win solution in which constitutional control can be restored and officials can avoid jail. Foster Gamble is a co-founder of the California Alliance to Stop the Spray. www.cassonline.org...

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I'm normally rather sceptical when it comes to conspiracy documentaries... but this one brings up some really good and very real points.

I'm glad I gave it a shot
thanks for sharing.

ETA:
Plus, I finally found a nice quote for my signature

edit on 15-11-2011 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by iksose7

Some people still have limited bandwidth. I myself have a satellite and am limited to 350 megs per 24 hours. If I go over the FAP (fair access policy) speed is ramped down to slower than dial up.

Does anyone know if there is a place to download this in increments? or even full length where I can set my downloader to get it overnight?

Thanks in advance for any links or help.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join