It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I joined just to share this news: My BIG introduction with the MOTHER of all Conspiracy Theories!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by randomname

Its not a lie...They're just of Jewish Descent and some are not religious (don't follow Judaism) - and theres nothing wrong with that.

But the real conspiracy here is whether they are Zionists or not.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
I have always felt the ARK was in Afganistan. Great 1st post!

S & F and welcome to ATS

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
It is going to get a little bumpy at this point in our existence. Please fasten your seatbelts and be sure you have Jesus in your heart. Repent and follow Christ. That is all.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by treasurefish

First people would have to believe in all of the religious dogmas that follows the arc, second the arc has supposedly been found many times over the years.

And if someone or some group actually found the arc, why on earth would they tip their hand?

OP welcome to ATS and interesting read.

edit on 11-11-2011 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
This is just another in a long line of distractions, some viral, to keep people from noticing what is really happening in the Mediteranean -
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Read the last post on that thread. It concerns what's happening this week. I can't believe this news isn't all over ATS.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
interesting... and wasn't there like 200-400 m1a1 abarams tanks just sold to greece? why does greece need all those tanks

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by GuyverUnit I

There is an alternate site for the Temple Mount:
www.bibleplaces.com...
Some think the anti-Christ will bring this up, or there will be proof of it and the Jews will build on this site, circumventing a war over the "Dome" property

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
The Ark of the Covenant is in heaven...Revalation 11:19

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Thanks for the perspective, however for myself, I don't believe in crystal balls, spells, crosses, arks, or anything inanimate composed of finite materials that have the ability to channel any infinite anything.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
... the ark should have the Angels Standing or flanking the sides to the hollow box with their wings over the mercy seat kind of like the back of the chair, all the images you've seen are a misleading tool.. it is easy for someone to copy all the images of what they were told to think it looks like to fake it... kind of the same way it would be easy for someone to memorize all the scriptures to pretend to be someone he aint... whats really going to go down, and where the ark is is a diversion and an excuse for the RCC to institute a one world government... Arron's Rod should still have the flowers on it, and the ten commandments are made of lapis luzuli which is a blue rock,, engraved with paleo-hebrew and a fresh jar of mana.... lol... but, hmm I'm debating on if I should say this... see, someone already claimed to have found it with the blood of jesus on the western side after it dripped down the cross into the earth after the earthquake jon said he seen a hole in the ground showing the ark where the Israelites hid it some 400 years earlier. jesus's blood dripping on the ark fulfilled the law on that passover day it was a passover day he was the lamb don't ya know.... easter is a pagan holiday.... passover had nothing to do with solstices but 10 days into the month of aviv. analysis of this blood said it was type ab with 25 chromosomes.... it is still hidden... the ark is your body which is the temple made without hands, the staff represents the rejuvenating power within you and the mana is your ego, there is a clue to think about... look in the bible tell me why that when the Israelites recordrd 2 measurements for the length of the top part of the jachim and boaz , before the sack of Jerusalem it was 5 cubits.. after the sac it was 3, so were did the 2 cubits go.... they didnt just vanish lol.. but well, remember that hirim abiff and all them stone masons from Egypt were very clever people... is all i am allowed to say.. otherwise all the other phree messons might find me out

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by treasurefish
Greece, the epicenter of the modern sovereign debt crisis, which is threatening to collapse the entire financial system of the world may also be the epicenter of the future religious crises to come.

www.businessinsider.com...

Yesterday, it was announced that the Ark of the Covenant had been found in Alexander the Great's tomb on an island named Thasos:

www.focus-fen.net...

"It is believed that the tomb of Alexander the Great and the Ark of the Covenant have been found on the Greek Island of Thasos, announced Russian Grekomania.ru, which is information partner of the Greek Minister of Culture and Tourism.

Head of the research group Pitia Nikolaos Kumardzis announced that the findings emerged during amateur excavations. According to him, some unexpected results were reported during the excavations on Thasos Island.

Greek researchers are convinced that the findings really are the tomb of Alexander the Great and the Ark of the Covenant."

The history of this discovery is traced back to research done by Nikolaos Koumartzis: www.metafysiko.org...

Today, a 5.2 earthquake hit Greece near the site: earthquake.usgs.gov...

Does this mean someone opened the Ark today?

Don't know, but there have been a string of earthquakes occurring at another very ancient site in Van, Turkey this week:
earthquake.usgs.gov...

Van just happens to be where the Behistun Inscription (522 BC) is written, but what does it say? I don't know! Is it important? What does this Inscription say?
en.wikipedia.org...

Van is also where the Inscription of Xerxes the Great on the walls of the Van Citadel is written, but it doesn't seem very significant. Is it?
en.wikipedia.org...

Xerxes the Great WAS significant though. He may have even been great for other reasons.

After you read the rest of this article, remember to come back to the following two links, which ties Xerxes, the anti-Christ (sounds like Obama), and the Ark together:

members.beforeitsnews.com...:_And_Now_the_Rest_of_the_Chickens_Are_Coming_Home_to_Roost.html

members.beforeitsnews.com...

Anyway, what are the religious implications of this discovery? To some, it means that a temple will be built to house it, and then the anti-Christ (Obama probably) will come to desecrate it:

www.levitt.com...

Proof:

According to the 2 Maccabees 2:4-7, the Prophet Jeremiah hid the tabernacle and the Ark of the Covenant in a cave in Mount Nebo, Jordan. This could very well connect Alexander the Great to the Ark if it was hidden at Mount Nebo before the Babylonian invasion of Jerusalem in 586 BC. What if Nebuchadnezzar II found the Ark?

Many great astronomical and mathematical achievements were made by the Babylonians during this period. Important to note that the Babylonian system of mathematics was sexagesimal, or a base 60 numeral system. From this we derive the modern day usage of 60 seconds in a minute, 60 minutes in an hour, and 360 (60 x 6) degrees in a circle. (666)

en.wikipedia.org...-Babylonian_culture

If the Babylonians found the Ark, and Alexander the Great conquered all of the Persian Empire to the Indus River in India, then he is clearly connected to it. He would have ruled over the area where the Ark was possibly located.

Alexander the Great was great because he was never defeated in battle. Sounds a lot like why the Nazis wanted it in the fictional Indiana Jones movies, doesn't it?

Ok, so back to today. Jews rule the world. Ben Bernanke and every Federal Reserve Director before him since 1914 has been Jewish. You can read all about the Rothschilds and Jewish plans in the book "The Creature from Jekyll Island" and a "Dialogue in Hell between Machiavelli and Montesquieu."

www.spielbauer.com...
www.notbored.org...

Anyway, that is not the point of this. That is a whole other conspiracy theory well documented all over the place. The point is that Jews have all the financial resources at their disposal. Greece has none. Greeks are rioting in the streets over new austerity measures. There is nothing that Jews would want more than to have the Ark of the Covenant in their control with all of Iran's saber rattling going on right now. I think a deal is about to be made to save both Greece and Israel if this is true. All that's left is for the transfers to take place, a temple to be built, and the anti-Christ to come along and desecrate that temple. After that, say a prayer and repent?

The important th

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
reply to post by randomname

Its not a lie...They're just of Jewish Descent and some are not religious (don't follow Judaism) - and theres nothing wrong with that.

But the real conspiracy here is whether they are Zionists or not.

you said "Don't dismiss me as an anti-Semite or a religious freak. I don't care if any Jew lives or dies, and I don't know if I even believe in God." this bothers me.. not only because you"don't care if any Jew lives or dies". but makes me wonder if you care if ANYONE lives or dies.

edit on 11-11-2011 by archangel2012 because: grammer

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ntzeret

oh, and there is a reason i never give the places to go in the bible.... find it yourself... it is good to read it to look for stuff and sometime you'll stumble on to something that is meaningful to you. as well first of all, when i write my responses to you, I am not citing it, so i myself don't exactly remember where it says it and Im too lazy to look,, but i know it is in there because I actually memorized the thing because way back when i was a kid I had too. if my not citing where is a problem, I will cite,, what i also have is a thing called e-sword a computer bible program with a copy of all the different versions and thier original form scanned and with a concordance and dictionary of old words and customs within the bible not used anymore that seem alien to us now in the 21st century.. remember well when you read a 6000 year old book, you gotta wear 6000 year old glasses, this tool helps me to see in that light...
freechristianresources.freehomepage.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Brilliant opening post. Some really interesting links you found there.

And if they really did find the Ark, it won't be in the greeks posession anymore. You know full well the US gov will swoop in, shoot first ask questions later and carry on being the greediest bastards on the planet.

wake up people. you are just sheep being used without knowing it.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Interesting Post ...... I look forward to looking into this more..Nice Opener!

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I just joined up because I liked your initial post. Very thought provoking material and well researched, nice job.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by SativaDub

if it truly is the ark.... god will not allow the US to swoop on anything about it...

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Nice post - I for one hope that this is the "real" Ark of the Covenant so that it can be proven to be nothing more than an ancient religious artifact. A treasure for sure - but nothing with magical (holy/divine) powers.

If they need a volunteer to open it, I'm available!

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
the ark is buried beneath the Washington monument - just sayin.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by wazorshawp
The Ark of the Covenant is in heaven...Revalation 11:19

link to various translations of Rev 11:19

New International Version (©1984)
Then God's temple in heaven was opened, and within his temple was seen the ark of his covenant. And there came flashes of lightning, rumblings, peals of thunder, an earthquake and a great hailstorm.

Webster's Bible Translation
And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail

Young's Literal Translation
And opened was the sanctuary of God in the heaven, and there was seen the ark of His covenant in His sanctuary, and there did come lightnings, and voices, and thunders, and an earthquake, and great hail.

If you want my opinion, this could be talking about a Future Tense event. It may not have happened yet, so unless we can find an earlier mention of it's transport from Earth into the spaceship than I'm afraid it could still possibly be interpreted as being on Earth still.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join