It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New free e-book teaches you how to have an OOBE in 3 days...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
How could anyone do this on waking up, thats when you have to run to the bathroom?

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

STEP 1: SLEEP 6 HOURS AND THEN WAKE UP WITH AN
ALARM CLOCK
On a night before a free day when you won't have to
wake up early, go to bed at your usual time and set your
alarm so that you'll only sleep for about 6 hours. When the
alarm goes off, you must get up to drink a glass of water, go
to the bathroom, and read these instructions once again. Do
not attempt any techniques before going to bed the night
before, no matter what the case. You just need to lie down
and get some sound sleep. The sounder you sleep over these
6 hours, the better your chances of getting results.

....STEP 2: GO BACK TO SLEEP WITH AN INTENTION
After 3 to 50 minutes of being awake, go back to bed
and concentrate your attention on how you will perform cycles
of indirect techniques upon each subsequent awakening in
order to leave your body and implement your prepared plan
of action. No need to set the alarm clock this time. Each
subsequent awakening should occur naturally. If it's too
bright in the room, you can wear a special eye-mask. If it's
loud - use earplugs.

Question answered. Interesting. So you go back to sleep after waking up.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by supine

Well that's something I don't do. I don't wait on other people's experiences in such a case that the instructions are free and can be practiced pretty quickly.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I've never achieved the roll out, stand up, levitate out techniques in meditation theta or alpha. I've come close. There is a technique in the Monroe Institute Waves, where you slowly, gradually, roll over so your facing your pillow, astrally, to loosen you up inside so to speak.

Well the actual sensation of shifting or rolling over without moving has been achieved, still thats it.

So is there something more to it aside from trying directly after sleep?

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ThichHeaded

Hey ThichHeaded, I'm good

I've only read the first part and a few experiences of the second part of the book. So not much. The first part is the only thing needed to learn how to do it. The second part of the book describes 100 different experiences from other people. The third part looks more philosophical at first glance.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Yep, the book describes a strict exercise regimen you must follow for best results... The first one (which is also the roll out) worked for me.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Thanks for the info on this, I have had a few of these happen, but it was when I was a young teenager.

I downloaded the book and I will try it.

Thanks

Peace

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Thanks for the post - I have been trying to have an OOBE for quite some time now, I'll let you all know how it goes after trying the technique in the book! Any help is greatly appreciated!

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Well one shouldn't be waiting to seek, sungaze, meditate, oobe's, question everything, jot down or even just notice how many magical or illogical things occur, because thats part of why we're here is to start to seek,wake up and buck the system.

Why Mars? No way, the mirror is one thing, but my goal is to find my highest guide quickly and start to ask how we can get this world freed. I want to reach the other realm and meet with the Higher Ups.
edit on 5-11-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Has anyone else figured out how to fly, and teleport through walls in there lucid dreams? I have.

It took me a lot of dreams to learn, but in my very lucid ones, with sense of touch and all, i manged to hover over the ground for a few seconds. Then i started hovering higher and longer. Then in some other dreams, i actually flew pretty high over some mountains. There was one dream, i remember very clearly, where i worked up the strength to teleport through a car into a seat. (Very realistic, with full color and all).

In another dream i managed to group some kind of energy or matter into a ball using my hands. It was especially weird because i did it as if i knew i could. Lucid dreams can feel very real, and almost seem like a different realm altogether. The first dream i learned to hover was particully scary beacuse the moment i realized it was a dream and started acting out of script.......these secret police like guys would stop and attempt to subdue me.

At some point, someone randomly walked by me and whipered, "They'll know if you ask questions." I guess he said it because i was asking everyone where we were. PRETTY SCARY at the time, but man i love these dreams. It's like a different dimension or something.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Want an OOBE? Try auto erotic asphixiation

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by JunoTheGreat

OK, the controllers here, trying to force you to be caged? They also put devices on you, kind of astral I guess, suppression, if you seem to have too much potential. I have no intention of allowing any small child to limit what Love and Positivity can do. Anyone controlling or harming others is a tot to me.

Its conciousness. So it would clearly picturing them in diapers and see your realm, or what I mean is an image of where you will operate safely from and in order for them to reach that, they must be of like frequency.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Mars was just an example... The point is, you have to have a goal or a destination in mind or else you'll easily find yourself back in your body.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Violence

The best oobe I had was when I had one toke of Salvia.Best experience I ever had.I exhaled and then the walls around me collapsed and I was in a different world.Craziest feeling ever!

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by The Cusp

I was not able to have what I call an actual out of body experience nor could I control being pulled, that was ufology and someone other than myself pulled me. So in my books, I havnt had an obe, or at least not one that was my choice to have. Self directed.

I've had my share. Some were spontaneous where I just pop right out, and I can see how people would think it's an OBE. Most times I just become aware of phantom limbs and have work at separating the rest of my body. I find the head is the most difficult to detach, but the rolling out of your body technique works well.

In the end I was forced to conclude they were just dreams.

Originally posted by Unity_99

However, my family members have, some of them. My mother, my son, and my best friend. For some time had convinced myself my mother and friend were well intended, but somewhat nuts.

Then one night she visited me and sat on the foot of my bed, and suddenly was tossing and turning and engaged in a conversation with my friend so vivid and real, leapt out of bed and searched the house down for her, in the middle of the night. The next morning, very early she came over for coffee and showed me where she sat on the bed, to chat about things.

Not sure I'm following you. Were you asleep when you saw her? I'm not a believer in OBEs or astral realms, but shared dreams are another matter entirely.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
From what I'm gathering is there is a repeat, relatively fast of 3 techniques, 3 times, if they don't work you go back to sleep and try again, and he says, that you will then, within a short period of time, a few days possibly, have success.

In other words, lack of success in the past may be more due to not consistantly trying. And doing it fast, cycling this fast then trying again is exactly how psi works, you have to reach into flow rapidly, even though your technically thought to do it, its almost an instinct as if without thought, zenmind, or it rarely works.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

I was asleep, being woken up by her visit. In my sleep I was aware she had just walked straight into my house, middle of the night, headed for the bedroom, sat on the foot of the bed, talking excitedly about her date. I started waking up tossing and turning while she was talking, and then when awake. Got up and looked everywhere for her, because I knew she was there and it was real.

Next morning, she really came over, and had a coffee at possibly 6-7 am. I said to her, that I'd had a dream she came over in the middle of the night, and she showed me where she sat on the bed and told me all about her date.

That was when the reality of obe's became very clear to me.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I recently came across this you tube video series called lucidology, and it is the best, most information packed tutorial I've ever seen on how to accomplish WILD. I highly recommend it for anyone interested on OBEs (a rose by any other name).

www.youtube.com...

(Srry, I really need to learn how to inbed youtube videos)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
While you may be able to read this book and learn how to OOBE in four days, I highly doubt you will be successful.

The whole idea behind being able to OOBE is learning how to recognize when you are bordering the sleep and wake state by recognizing hypogogic sounds and hallucinations, feelings of falling, floating, certain sensations that accompany OOBE and so on. Also, the ability to make reality checks a habit, common enough to perform them while dreaming is another way, but also takes much more then four days.

If you want to have the most successful chance to OOBE, I highly recommend you attempt it in the early morning. If you try at night you will immediately fall into a deep sleep and have no chance. The idea is to border the sleep and wake states, so you can stay conscious while the body falls asleep.By allowing yourself five hours or so of sleep before trying to astral project, you won't fall into a deep sleep right away, and will allow yourself more time to get used to the certain signs, feelings, sounds, etc.. that you need to recognize in order to be successful at will.

Also, another tip is to set your snooze for about... twenty minutes or so. Each time it wakes you up, try to project while falling back asleep. What this does gives you multiple attempts to practice being in the desired state to OOBE. Obviously if you do end up OOB this will cut it short, but the point of this is to practice getting the hang of letting your body fall asleep while the mind stays awake.

Often times I know its time for me to exit my body when it feels like I can see through my eyelids. Also I will hear sounds that remind me of a loud freight train running through my room. Voices are common, as well as a feeling of falling. If you feel yourself falling, try not to jump and ruin it. Let yourself keep falling and eventually you will separate from your body. The most common method I use to OOBE is to "roll" out of my body to the side. It really does feel like I am rolling over in bed, but its very distinct and easy to tell that its your astral self. It almost feels a lot like you are under water.

Well, hopefully some of these tips are useful to a lot of you. These are some of the ways I have been able to OOBE for the last ten or so years with pretty good results. While I cant do it every night even if I tried, I can still do it multiple times a week if I wanted. For some reason I find if I can OOBE once, its a lot easier to do it again the same night in the event I get woken up. I have had up to five or so separate OOBEs in a single night, although I'd prefer to have one long one - but sometimes the dog's just dont want to let me sleep, lol.

Edit: I'll try to answer any questions if anyone wants to ask. Also my old threads and posts have a ridiculous amount of OOBE/Astral projection/Lucid dreaming information within them.
edit on 11/5/2011 by deadline527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Here from the source:

obe4u.com...

Below is a list of the most
interesting (if not the most straightforward) phase activities
for novices (choose no more than 2 to 3 activities and
remember them well):
Look in a mirror (a must for the first phase!)
Eat or drink something you like
Visit any tourist attraction
Fly over the Earth
Fly throughout the Universe
Fly to neighbors, friends, and family
Meet a lover
Meet a deceased relative
Meet any celebrity
Take medicine for treatment
Obtain information from phase objects
Travel to the past or the future
Walk through a wall
Transmutate into an animal
Drive a sports car
Ride a motorcycle
Breathe underwater
Put your hand inside your body
Feel vibrations
Inhabit two bodies at once
Inhabit another person's body
Move and set fire to objects just by looking at them
Drink liquor
Make love and reach orgasm

I have a feeling that the actual goal, is almost as important as the techniques used. Because since its a novelty to many, and could be alarming, fear of being harmed for example, the goal itself would be what pulls us to explore this more. So writing it down and creating prayers or intentions around the goal may work.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join