It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ever had miraculous escape or experienced a timeslip ?.... There could be a link , but I need your h

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Here's a thread I wrote up on time slips. Some of you may find it interesting: Inadvertent Time Travellers

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Hi Bee .
There is another explanation of course.
Your friend didn't survive the crash in the timeline he was in and when transfered to another timeline , the events were different , hence no sign of the other vehicle.
Spooky , I know , but then that is what this thread is about

Regards.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
reply to post by tpg65

I remember I swallowed a penny and it got lodged in my wind pipe. *shrugs* Probably the biggest thing that happened to me when I lived there according to my memory.

What if the worst happened and you choked to death ?
Then found yourself in another timeline where the lake was in another location.
To everybody but you , everything is normal ie the new position of the lake , because in this timeline , it has always been there.

Regards

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Thanks Rising Agent .
I will copy your link into my opening post .

Highest Regards
Terry

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by tpg65

It makes a little sense, however, are we just basing this off of theory that fits in the gap? Is there any way we'd be able to test and verify? I doubt it. But I do believe that there is an alternative plane somewherem out there.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

I completely understand .

Theories will always remain just theories until proven.
Who knows , maybe one day this theory will become FACT.

I don't know about you , but I notice a definate pattern forming in this thread .

Regards.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by tpg65

Right, all of these experiences tie in in terms of time to a near death or possible death bringing experience. However, if we're picking up where we left off in an alternate reality, and we still remember the past one, why can't we remember our "death"?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
reply to post by tpg65

Right, all of these experiences tie in in terms of time to a near death or possible death bringing experience. However, if we're picking up where we left off in an alternate reality, and we still remember the past one, why can't we remember our "death"?

Probably becuase we shift right at the very point of death . Hence the reason why we get the feeling that we shouldn't have survived .

I'm afraid I don't have any other explanation .

Regards

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Jomina

Your experience officially freaked me out because something similar happened to me when i was around 5 years old.
Heres my story which i have no memory of it,only what my mother has told me:

We were playing hide and seek with other kids in my hood and i found it smart to hide in a construction site.Now i don't know how it happened but i fell in the elevator shaft.The other kids called the parents and from what i was told the father of one of my friends managed to pull me out without a scratch.My mother told me that it was a miracle that i survived.

1)I don't have any memory of the event and neither of my life before that age.
2)My hair were blonde and my eyes brown and after that my hair turned brown and my eyes green.
3)On my birth certificate my blood type is O+ and when i checked years later was O-.I never had a transfusion of any kind in my life.
4)After the accident i had memories of things that according to my mother,never happened.
5)After the accident i kept telling my parents that they are not my real parents,i was so sure about it,and when i was 17 i asked them for a DNA test,which they never accepted.

The list of such things is huge.I never thought that it could be a timeslip until now.But there are many similarities with your case.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I've got a few crazy narrow escapes.

The first one was probably when I fell from the top of a two story house and landed on my arse, breaking my spine. Don't remember what happened immediately after that, except that I've always been able to walk just fine (albeit with a wee limp and strangely crooked tailbone).

Then when I was about ten or so, got my foot trapped under a rock while swimming alone at the beach. I always did like to wander off my own little adventures. Did I mention I was underwater and couldn't get free? Well, I was. I got out of it somehow though, because here I am, typing away on ATS, with a mortal fear of having my head submerged in water.

I've had countless near misses from cars, loaded guns aimed at my head, bites from venemous creatures, swine flu, near-falls associated with rock/mountain climbing, rockfalls in caves, severe blood loss, drug overdoses... I've survived a lot of things that I truly don't think it worth anyone's while to read about. I may as well write an autobiography, seeing as narrowly escaping from death seems to be what my life consists of.

I've had several timeslips as well, involving repetition of entire days, people I've thought were dead but are alive (or vice versa), strange memories of otherwise familiar places being arranged differently, places that have simply disappeared off the map without anyone knowing they ever existed (one example was a McDonald's I sometimes went to during my highschool days in the CBD, it was down a flight of stairs, drenched in the kind of blue light that people put on alleyways to make junkies not shoot up, or whatever. I stopped going there for a couple of years, then one day I brought it up again to my friend who used to accompany me in skipping school to get cheeseburgers, and he had no idea what I was talking about. No-one did). I've also had people disappear with no mutual acquaintance seeming to remember them at all.

Such is life I suppose.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller

Thanks for writing up your experiences
Like I said earlier , there is a spooky pattern emerging here .

Cheers

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by DeepThoughtCriminal

Thanks for your input , buddy .
When are people going to seriously look at this subject and realise there is something that we don't yet understand going on here?

Cheers

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by R3N3G4D3

Okay i know this is a little off topic but was reading this and its blowing my freakin mind!!!
I seen this glowing ring in the sky. it looked like an angels halo. and then it turned into one solid ball of light, then abunch of planes came flying in by it and then it ( i know this sounds absolutely crazy ) changed shape again and this time took form of the other planes around it, almost instantly at the same time started beaming this blue flame thrower like beams of light at the other craft around it....it then proceeded to fly north(im looking east at this at night) and then the other planes turned and followed it...everything happend and moved very fast.

Now, Just a few days ago..id say about 2-3 days ago...i live in a small town on Longisland, NY.
Me and a few other people sitting in my back yard around a fire all of a sudden seen these bursts and flashing of blue in the sky beyond the trees....like an electric storm...almost like blue fire or some sht..it was a clear night no rain clouds nothing....i dont know how to explain it. but ive been seening it more and more..along with glowing balls of light that just kinda of drift on by really low..like a plane...but doesnt blink...just moves silently in the night.

AS FOR THE TIME SLIPPING...ive got somthing to add on to this conversation about that sht.
about last month i went to use my microwave. i used it like i always do ....no metal...just food on a paper plate.
i hit cook...1 minute..then start...i immediatly felt a tick in my head and then boom. the microwave started lighting up like forth of july...so i freaked out and opened it...mind you this happend in a second...but when i opened the microwave door. the clock read 3 minutes later then what it had originaly said....
i was alil freaked out so i checked to see if there was metal in the food....there was none....and then i put it back in...and it happend again...and this time the clock went forward another 3 minutes....it still freaks me out when i think about the feeling i got right before the microwave went off. i felt really hot and then couldnt use my thoughts. it was like BAM in a flash it all happend.
ever since then sht has been getting really wierd with the blue lights in the sky...

Also id like to mention the fact that my thoughts are working triple the amount since 2000.
i can somehow penetrate the past and the present and the future in givin situations.
Mostly the past cause its all made up of memories...the present is always here, but almost like dejavu.
i can see an event happening in real time present and then watch it unfold in my mind almost exactly to the T.
Its like i see a person,place,or thing and then everything goes blank for a second as im thrown into a situation and then bam i wake up and was like wtf was that? dejavu? but it isnt like that its more then just a feeling of knowing this happend. its an acual event happening, playing out in my head almost like before my very eyes...i can hear it i can smell it i can even taste it...
i know there is alot of crazy people out there who can sit here and try to deny what im saying is even possible...
but then again, you wouldnt want to be in my shoes anyways..cause the fukin things i have seen will keep you insomniac and never let you fall asleep wishing they will never become real...i pray for you all...everyday.
cause ive proved myself right more then enough times to know that the things i see, do come true...with slight alteration.
TIME as you know it...really isnt slipping...but its disapearing. everything you are...and everything you know. will not matter. it will all just be one thing in the end.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   

lol yeah... what's the oddest thing to me is that, at 40 years old, I can look back on my life and remember almost every single event that has happened to me, except for anything at all before the incident with the mirror.

I mean, it's crazy.. the very first memory I have is of me standing before a mirror and telling myself who I am. Crazy! Yet, true.

I tell people about the color changes, and they, invariably, do not believe me. Yet, I have many pictures showing how I looked before the change and they're struck, especially, with the fact that my eyes changed so radically. I've heard of them changing hues slightly... like going from blue to maybe a light hazel or something, but from bright blue to brown? (In fact, my wife says they're very amber in color)

Yeah our stories sound quite similar lol I've not thought to get my blood type done.. I wonder if mine has changed as well?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I guess I can give my own personal "theory" on why this is all happening...

If the idea of multiple dimensions is true, especially the multiverse theory, where every decision in life creates a new dimension where that one change plays itself out, until it all unfolds into an endless amount of dimensions...

Then, is it possible that, on a relative-to-each-other-basis, those that are the most similar will sit next to each other in the universes... like marbles in a bag or a line...

And then, because of an unknown-for-now mechanism, the dimensions fold into each other... (Perhaps as a way for the multiverse to save bandwidth, or certain events occur which make a dimension or set of dimensions to become invalid or useless)

And all of our "multiple selves" suddenly converge into each other.

Well, if something that that is what is occurring, perhaps there is a mechanism in place to create a "consensus reality," where, the more people that know or believe a thing is true, the "truer" it is. So, in the case of the Billy Graham deal... if more people in the newly-folded-into-itself dimension believe that he is alive and well, he is alive and well. If more people believe that Nelson Mandela is dead, Nelson Mandela is dead.

This would be for the cases of dimensions that lie closely in-line with each other. In other words, very minor differences to each other.

The dimensions that are radically altered (i.e. Rome never fell and is currently a world-running empire... Germany won WWII, the world was destroyed by nuclear fire and it's all currently a Fallout 3 scenario... etc...) would be so far distant in "space" that they would have no interaction with each other, and, therefore, those that are "crashed" into new dimensions will not see the world-as-it-primarily-stands radically change overnight. The changes are more subtle.

I have thoughts on other possible reasons, as well, but figured I'd toss this one out to see what the response is.

ETA:
What makes this one particularly disturbing, to me, is the thought that, one day you can wake up into a different dimension, and realize that your children are not yours and your wife is not yours, etc etc. They are from a dimension that is not yours

Wierd thoughts on a Thursday morning... Or is it?

edit on 12-5-2011 by Jomina because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by tpg65

I’ve often thought along similar lines. I’ve had a house burn down around me at 8 months old, been literally ran over, fallen off a cliff, was in a car that left the road at speed, flipped and then slid upside into a swollen river, heck I’ve even been right next to blasts that destroyed everything around me and wounded others and for all intents and purposes should have killed me, but just rang my bell. PHEW! All of these incidents left me physically unharmed, but mentally, I have often wondered, “How in the world did I survive that? I don't ponder it for long though and say, Thanks God!”

Just for a bit ironic humor, I’ve thought that if what you are saying is true and I have been slipping from one shell to another, then it explains why I have trouble sleeping since I cannot seem to stop my mind from thinking of things. It just might be getting crowded in there.

Another grins giggles moment, also, in addition to the overcrowding mind, I must really have the unfortunate habit of being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Great, another thing my mind will be thinking about tonight. Thanks

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Heehee . Great post buddy .
I wouldn't go walking under any ladders if I were you

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Jomina

what's the oddest thing to me is that, at 40 years old, I can look back on my life and remember almost every single event that has happened to me

Same here i can remember even small details or dreams that i had after the event.The first memory after the accident is days later when i woke up one morning and i couldn't walk because of synovitis.After that everything is so crystal clear.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Same here .

I can remember dreams from my childhood
I can remember being in my cot/cradle .
I can quote lines from TV shows from my childhood .
I can remember phone numbers from over 30 years ago .

Too many things to write here

edit on 27/04/2011 by tpg65 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27/04/2011 by tpg65 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Fascinating subject, your Op has drawn me in although I do not have the time at present to sit down and relate all the experiences which lead me to many of the same conclusions.

One thing is that not everyone is on the same frequency as each other, it is an individual and unique path which we are on. So even if I slid through to another dimension and have a friend or loved one beside me at the time, they do not usually pass at the same point I do. It does happen that way but rarely.

It really helps us see the Universal illusion/Maya which we see as reality.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join