It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oprah Winfrey, The Eighth Sphere and the Secret War for Your Soul

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Why are flash mobs so compelling? And why on earth have you been linked to Oprah? Please bear with me and in the end you will understand. If you have not seen this video then please at least view the first half so you can follow along.
Flash mobs are powerful because they bring people together under a unified purpose. It demonstrates how quickly human beings can come together to perform a common task and this resonates deep inside of us all. It is thrilling for other human beings to watch this as it tickles the ancient parts of them that remember a distant time when maybe we were not so separate.
We can see all around us that, intentional or not, conspiracy or not, the deed has been accomplished. We are atomized down to very individual. If not for Objectivism and Feminism in the 70’s through the 90’s then certainly at the hands of digital gadgetry and the automatic anonymity of the internet. It has been accomplished; and we suffer for it so that just to see one of these flash mobs come together in simulated common joy can bring some to tears.
There have been at least two posts at ATS purporting to tell the truth in regards to the greatest conspiracy against mankind. The point of this thread is to suggest that the real truth of this conspiracy or at least its primary modality of attack against us can be explained by understanding this dynamic. We are the victims of the strategy of divide and conquer down to the level of the individual.
Have you ever seen a flock of birds moving in unison? Or films and video of fish all moving together? It has occurred to me that human beings may be capable of the same thing. Maybe flash mobs are just a facsimile of some natural but forgotten social function of human beings. One of the most touching things I have ever seen was an interview at the end of this “flash mob” video with Oprah. A gentleman was interviewed and he basically said it was the best thing he had ever been involved in in his whole life. I did not feel much for him at first. In fact I thought he was a shallow jackass for a couple of days as his intensity had impressed me deeply and I was trying to understand what I had learned on that Oprah show. I, like many others, would never watch her but my Girlfriend watches so I watch. What I realized is summarized in the short paragraphs above and so in the end I really felt for the guy. I too would like to have an experience like that. In the military I did (as that type of unified experience is enforced) and maybe I am missing it.
If the mechanisms of division in the manifest material world (sub-lunar realm) are ideologies and digital technology then what could be the ‘spiritual mechanisms', if any? I participated in a thread recently wherein a kind gentleman disclosed the secret to Alchemy. I have been pursuing the occult for years and it got me to thinking about secrets that I might know of. The one I would like to discuss is not a secret that I learned from any source other than books and the internet. This secret was released in the 19th century, primarily due to sour grapes on the part of A.P.Sinnett who was also a member of The Hermetic Brotherhood of Luxor. It was published in his book Esoteric Buddhism in 1885.
It is also interesting to note that when this ‘secret’ was released there was a great deal of opposition to it. All sorts of interesting characters belonging to various 'Secret Societies' came out of the woodwork. Madame Blavatsky herself tried to make corrections to the information to stem the tide but the cat was out of the bag. Another interesting person to come out against the information was Anglican Christian lecturer C.G. Harrison who assured everyone that God had placed a physical shield around the moon to prevent this and that is what we see when we see the moon.
Although this ‘secret’ has been discussed over the years in detail by other occultists and folklorists and even has raised its head in the recent past it is quickly forgotten again, largely because it is so misunderstood. Here is the secret in its original form from A.P Sinnett’s book…

“In the case imagined, the surviving personality is promptly drawn into the current of its future destinies, and these have nothing to do with this earth’s atmosphere or with Devachan, but with that “eighth sphere” of which occasional mention will be found in older occult writings. It will have been unintelligible to ordinary readers hitherto why it was called the “eighth” sphere, but since the explanation, now given out for the first time, of the sevenfold constitution of our planetary system, the meaning will be clear enough. The spheres of the cyclic process of evolution are seven in number, but there is an eighth in connection with our earth, our earth being, it will be remembered, the turning-point in the cyclic chain, and this eighth sphere is out of circuit, a cul de sac, and the bourne from which it may be truly said no traveller returns. It will readily be guessed that the only sphere connected with our planetary chain, which is lower than our own in the scale, having spirit at the top and matter at the bottom, must itself be no less visible to the eye and to optical instruments than the earth itself, and as the duties which this sphere has to perform in our planetary system are immediately associated with this earth, there is not much mystery left now in the riddle of the eighth sphere, nor as to the place in the sky where it may be sought. The conditions of existence there, however, are topics on which the adepts are very reserved in their communications to uninitiated pupils, and concerning these I have for the present no further information to give”.

Source: www.theosophical.ca...

You may have heard this secret before. What Mr. Sinnett is saying is that ‘We Are Food for the Moon’

I will paraphrase to explain to anyone who has no experience with this. If you go on to the web you can actually begin to put these pieces together for yourself. The main players in the purveyance of this secret are G.I Gurdjieff, his student, P.D. Ouspensky and Rudolf Steiner. Here goes…
The Eighth Sphere is the Moon. It is simultaneously visible and invisible and its invisible component interpenetrates our planet Earth. It is a proto-planet and is embryonic. Someday it will become a full-fledged planet. It was put there by “Lucifer’ and ‘Ahriman’ in order to harvest the energy needed to make it grow and develop. When it is finished and our world ends they will take it away to do whatever it is they plan to do with it. The ‘food’ that is used is described by others thusly;

“"Beside these there is an Eighth Sphere to which everything goes that cannot make any connection with this continuous evolution.... When a human being uses the life on earth only to amass what is of service to himself alone, only to experience an intensification of his own egotistical self this leads in Devachan [Heaven] into the condition of Avitchi. A person who cannot escape from his own separateness goes into Avitchi. All these Avitchi men will eventually become inhabitants of the Eighth Sphere. The other human beings will be inhabitants of the continuing chain of evolution. It is from this concept that religions have formulated the doctrine of hell."

“"But the endeavor of Lucifer and Ahriman is to drag the free will of man, and whatever stems from it, into the Eighth Sphere. This means that man is perpetually exposed to the danger of having his free will wrested from him and dragged by Lucifer and Ahriman into the Eighth Sphere.”
Rudolf Steiner

This is a big one, sorry. But if you have been following along you will want to read it because this really gets into the meat of it…

“'This Sphere is lower in the scale of being than the Seventh Sphere (which is the Earth). It acts as a sort of demonic conduit to suck into its maws certain degenerate Spiritual forms on the Earth. It is a shadow Sphere, controlled by shadow beings. However, the fact that they are shadow beings should not lead us to demote or underestimate their capabilities and intelligence. In many respects they are more intelligent than Man, for they are not limited by the power of love, as is Mankind. 'The operation of this Eighth Sphere is complex. Its denizens – those shadowy beings for whom it is home - wish to people their Sphere with humanity, or (more accurately) with human souls. Towards this end, it has erected what we might call terminals on the Earth: these terminals are soul-conduits, which will suck into the lower Sphere a certain form of materialized Spiritual energy that is engendered on the Earth plane. The most usual circumstances where this materialization or engendering takes place is in seances, and in other localities wherein human beings attempt to meddle - against the cosmic law - with the lower Etheric planes.”
“What I have to say will be greatly disturbing for many people of modern times. It will disturb, because it is generally taken for granted that clairvoyancy, mediumship and Spiritualistic activity are somehow linked with Spiritual development, and consequently of benefit to mankind. Unfortunately, this is far from the truth. A vast amount of our modern so-called "Spiritualist" literature pertains to channelling and clairvoyancy which is far from beneficial for the development of mankind. Indeed, not to mince words, I should tell you that it is distinctly harmful.”
From, The Zealator, by David Ovason

So where does this food come from? It has been said that all that we are that is physical goes to the Earth when we die while everything else goes to the moon. The food is apparently not just our souls but we seem to emanate other tasty delights as well. In the quote above you will notice that the speaker stresses that it is during ’seances’ and that sort of thing where this energy is most present for harvest. The truth is that if this ‘secret’ is taken as truth then all spiritualist and clairvoyant activities feed the Eighth Sphere. That is a big reason why this is kept secret. The very Secret Societies that are keeping this ’secret’ are promulgating the very thing that feeds the Moon most of its food. This should be a major red flag for any budding young occultists out there before they run off and begin to diligently memorize Kabbalistic correspondences. It seems all of our dreaming really is eaten up by the moon.
You might have noticed that a lot of this material is coming from Theosophists or ex-Theosophists. I am not a Theosophist and generally I am suspicious of them. But I am not suspicious of G. I. Gurdjieff and in fact think that he was trying to help us. I will paraphrase here but one of the things Gurdjieff said that has always stuck with me is that to succeed on the Spiritual Path one does not need to be smart; one needs to be clever. Here are quotes from P.D Ouspensky about the Moon. Gurdjieff never spoke about it as much as people would have liked so when he died they swarmed Ouspensky. Here is what he said about it…

“All movements, whether mechanical or not, depend on the moon. Moon is like a weight on a clock. All movements of hands depend on the weight. If the hands become liberated from the weight—movement will necessarily stop.”
“Moon is a big electromagnet, so it must affect things like tide. But when the influence becomes psychological, then it is wrong. It happens only when man is cut off from higher influences. But nothing can cut him off higher influences except himself.”
“The moon is very important for organic life. Organic life depends on moon. All movements—not only ours—movements of trees, seeds, plants, branches, animals—all movements depend on moon; and at the same time moon feeds on organic life. Organic life, when it is alive, has one kind of function, that of transferring radiations to earth. Everything that dies, from bacteria to man, then divides in two. One part of its organism remains on earth and enters in earth and produces many different effects on the surface of earth; and the other part is attracted by moon and feeds moon. So part of us, when we die, feeds moon—but not only man—all organic life also. In that way moon grows and can become earth.”
P.D. Ouspensky

We must escape somehow from this soul-sucking influence of the Moon.
The important thing to note is that if you are an especially isolated and selfish person you will find yourself in ‘Avitchi’ (Hell) and ultimately you will go to live on the Eighth Sphere. The point I wish to make is that we are being isolated and singled out as food against our knowledge. These days it seems to come with our full consent however. The important thing to be aware of is the isolation. Don’t be divided and conquered. The idea is to become free of the moon by gradually constructing your own ‘Centre of Gravity’ rather than having the Moon as your ‘Centre of Gravity’.
What do I mean by that? Here is another quote from Ouspensky based on a question asked to him…

Q. What would you call the opposite of a permanent centre of gravity?
MR. O. Absence of permanent centre of gravity. What is the opposite of a man with a hat? A man without a hat. Nothing more.
Q. Then we have no centre of gravity now?
MR. O. All lunatics have a centre of gravity. One thinks he is Napoleon, that is his centre of gravity. Another thinks he is Mohammed—centre of gravity. Another, he is God—centre of gravity.
Q. Ordinary people don't have it?
MR. O. No, ordinary people think they are Napoleon one minute, Mohammed another minute, God a third minute. No centre of gravity.

Now you can see what is meant by divided.
So what do scientists understand about why some animals like birds and fish can and do act as one? Well, they say it is for survival. It is as simple as that. More food, more, shelter and just more survival. Safety in numbers. I believe that Jesus had something to say about coming together to pray as ‘two or more’ and I am sure that Rumi said something somewhere about how if the ‘enemy of ecstasy’ found you all alone he would ‘eat you up’. I am not suggesting that we must forever exist like some kind of hive-mind forever into the future. I am not suggesting the loss of individuality. You can see that it is only a certain type of ‘individuality’ that you want to do away with. I only wish to suggest that we have this power within us and we know it is there on some level. I believe we all have it in us to become activated as one to get work done in much more dramatic fashion than seen in the day to day world. I am talking about on a level that would seem supernatural to us. If we can become free of the thrall of the Moon we may discover that we have a great deal of power. Finally I would like to leave you with a song to kick off your Saturday night and maybe provide a little fun food for thought to leaven the doomy badness above…

I got lucky and found this version that was made using The Sims video game. Get it? The Sims?
I think I remember something coming from the ancient Gnostic writings that the Archons are experts of Simulation. Hmmmm.

edit on 9-4-2011 by Frater210 because: Sourcing

edit on 9-4-2011 by Frater210 because: Added

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Yup we get nibbled by first class aliens in yuppie condo's...and the moon has gazillions
of these orbiting ...I recently took a few snap with my telescope and this is what I saw

the moon is an artificial construct by all appearances...
www.1minpages.com...
www.1minpages.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Awesome thread!
and so true!

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by fixedworld

DUUUUUUUUDE!!!!!

3 nights ago I had a dream I was ina massive crowd of people trying to cross this really dark and machine-like bridge. The second we stepped foot on the bridge the entire thing transformed into three alien spacecraft. The two cylindrical crafts flanked the enormous metal sphere whose energy centers glowed a bright electric blue. and they emitted was more than menacing.

Some people ran, some stood in awe, but all of a sudden the shperical vessel began sucking allofthe souls out of anyone nearby. and it began growing in size andit's energy centers began growing brighter and brighter, I i just stood there thinkin "what the [snip] that? This metallic globe is eating people's souls."

Then for some odd reason i decided it was the perfect time to analyze my dream. So while souls are parting me left and right I am immediately thinking how that sphere resembles the moon. then it dawned on me how i read somewhere that some people think the moon was brought here like it was a spaceship or something. I had the feeling of arriving at some GREAT realization, that when the end of days comes the moon is going to harvest up souls and take them to a different solar system to continue their evolution,

then i tried to imagine how would someone benefit from obtaining souls, what kind of energy could be derived from a soul?

i don't know...it was nuts. i don't belive much these days, but when i start having dreams about things that i've never seen, never experienced, never could find myself imagining, then i'm just left wondering what knowledge do i hide even from myself.

awesome post!!!

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by fixedworld

I think that there must be something to this. If the subject matter is dug into more deeply it is found that Gurdjieff insisted that this is a natural process and that it could be likened to biological processes here on Earth in our environment. Other traditions speak of this as well and lot of these guys and girls like Steiner and Blavatsky were drawing from Hindu and sometimes pseudo-Hindu sources for their information on the Eighth Sphere.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by doyouremember

I had the feeling of arriving at some GREAT realization, that when the end of days comes the moon is going to harvest up souls and take them to a different solar system to continue their evolution, then i tried to imagine how would someone benefit from obtaining souls, what kind of energy could be derived from a soul?
i don't know...it was nuts. i don't belive much these days, but when i start having dreams about things that i've never seen, never experienced, never could find myself imagining, then i'm just left wondering what knowledge do i hide even from myself.

Thanks for this candid post of your dream. I have had dreams as well where I feel as though I am dawning on some fantastic knowledge; and then it sort of slips away at the end of the dream. That is cool that you remembered.
Looks like the stuff on The Eighth Sphere might explain where the benefit is going to. I think that is wild that you dreamed that the souls would be taken to another planet to evolve. That is actually what some versions of this story are saying. And yes, it never ceases to amaze me when I discover things that I have been hiding from myself.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
awesome thread! i need to start reading more about gurdjieff- this stuff is so fascinating to me.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by tonypazzohome

Oh, man. Are you in for it then. I have a lot of reading to do myself as the guy was very prolific but it just gets better and better. I am not a die hard Gurdjieff disciple or anything but many of his ideas really resonate with me. I also would have liked to have brought Boris Mouravieff in to focus but it would have made the thread very top heavy. Thanks for the vote of confidence.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

Are you OTO?
Just wondering.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I would like to add a couple of more videos to this thread. Thanks very much to all that have come by to read. I have been wanting to get this off my chest for a couple of weeks. Folks seem to brush the very surface of this subject but that is understandable because it is not easy to go to any great depths with this material.
Understanding these concepts is a little counter-intuitive. If you have noticed what is being said is that you have to sort of individuate to cooperate. One must become free of the moon to experience the power of human cooperation. That ability that I mentioned that might allow us to act decisively in unison to accomplish a single purpose.
So the videos are of dances that were created by Gurdjieff. These dances were choreographed by Gurdjieff and performed by his students in New York. One of the more interesting revivals came at the hands of Jeanne Salzmann and it is her videos that I have added here.

Warning: Without reading above you will have no way of appreciating what you are about to see. It will probably just look silly to you. But keep in mind that this was one of Gurdjieff's primary methods of teaching his students to free themselves from the Moon. I you have read my post above this will make sense. So this is for those that have been following along...

I posted the second one fist because it gets right to the movements. Now go to video 2 if you are still with me...

Keep in mind that all of the music was composed by Gurdjieff and these productions were originally done at the turn of the century. The folks that revived them had to do quite a bit of archeology to get them up and running.
Osho was another that recreated the dances and his productions are very impressive. If you like then seek the videos out on YouTube. I will only include a story from Osho concerning Gurdjieff's dances.

But for the dancers, the dance continued inside, and the inside whirling circles became smaller and smaller until they became centered. One day it happened that they were coming just to the edge of the stage, dancing. It was expected, supposed, that Gurdjieff would stop them just before they danced down the stage onto the audience. A hundred dancers were just on the edge of the stage. One step more and they would all fall down into the hall.
The whole hall was expecting that suddenly Gurdjieff would say stop, but he turned his back to light his cigar. He turned his back to the dancers to light his cigar, and the whole group of a hundred dancers fell down from the stage upon the floor – on a naked stone floor. The whole audience stood up. They were screaming, shouting, and they were thinking that many must have broken their bones – it was such a crash. But not a single one was hurt; not even a single bruise was there.They asked Gurdjieff what had happened. No one had been hurt, and the crash was such that it seemed impossible.
The reason was only this: they were really not in their bodies at that moment. They were slowing down their inner circling. And when Gurdjieff saw that now they were completely oblivious of their bodies, he allowed them to fall down.If you are completely oblivious of your body, there is no resistance. A bone is broken because of resistance. If you are falling down, you resist: you go against the pull of gravity. That going against, that resistance, is the problem – not gravity. If you can fall down with gravity, if you can cooperate with it, then no possibility of being hurt will arise.

Again, if you have been through the post above and you have been thinking about this it should all fall into place for you.
So there you are. Happy Sunday.

Here is a composition by Gurdjieff that I find hauntingly beautiful...

So there they are. Do you see them? Gurdjieff's original Flash Mobs? I find this subject matter to be a bit doomy and gloomy in terms of the challenges faced by mankind but I find more hope than not. How about you.

edit on 10-4-2011 by Frater210 because: Post

edit on 10-4-2011 by Frater210 because: Removed plea.

edit on 10-4-2011 by Frater210 because: One must become free of the moon. Originally I wrote On must become free of the Moon. On is the ancient Egyptian name for the Sun. Ontology? What a weird typo. This thread is definitley headed for David Lynch-land

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Great thread.

That video is pretty amazing, the first 200 or so were obviously choreographed, but the the other 2000 or so, wow.

I have experienced this on a much smaller level at a house party we threw years back. It involved spontaneous combustion of rhythm.

Drum party!

It was a carnal thing when it got in sync. We had the kegs to ensure many arrivals. We had a band then, so there were plenty of drums, tambourines, various percussion instruments and the rest we made up for with buckets, pans, sticks or anything else that would make a noise.

It went for about three hours with people coming and going, but the rhythms lasted and fluctuated.

At height there were about 50-60 people. Many had never played music in their life but it was in them.

It was one of the greatest things I ever felt. We were one voice.

Maybe the moon is an amplifier, or maybe a harvester of these?

On energies, the thing that really got me to think about our bio-magnetic fields being used for negative by means of fear and maybe there is something to all this hocus pocus,

Let me turn you to The Global Consciousness Project

Coherent consciousness creates order in the world Subtle interactions link us with each other and the Earth When human consciousness becomes coherent and synchronized, the behavior of random systems may change. Quantum event based random number generators (RNGs) produce completely unpredictable sequences of zeroes and ones. But when a great event synchronizes the feelings of millions of people, our network of RNGs becomes subtly structured. The probability is less than one in a billion that the effect is due to chance. The evidence suggests an emerging noosphere, or the unifying field of consciousness described by sages in all cultures.

The Global Consciousness Project is an international, multidisciplinary collaboration of scientists and engineers. We collect data continuously from a global network of physical random number generators located in 70 host sites around the world. The data are transmitted to a central archive which now contains more than 12 years of random data in parallel sequences of synchronized 200-bit trials every second.

Our purpose is to examine subtle correlations that reflect the presence and activity of consciousness in the world. We predict structure in what should be random data, associated with major global events. The data overall show a highly significant departure from expectation, confirming our prediction. Go to the Main Menu on the left to learn how the science is done. For some philosophical and interpretive perspectives, look to the Aesthetics menu.

Subtle but real effects of consciousness are important scientifically, but their real power is more direct. They encourage us to make essential, healthy changes in the great systems that dominate our world. Large scale group consciousness has effects in the physical world. Knowing this, we can intentionally work toward a brighter, more conscious future.

I found this site a couple of years ago and did a thread here: Conscious Anomalies of 9/11 And The Effects

Are TPTB using fear and isolation to usher the end of corruption with as much negative as possible, for Generation.

I think like this also because of a background in electronics, a polar flip comes when there is too much of one positive or negative, think of polar shift and the fluctuations before a reversal.

After just finishing Hermes Trismegistus: The Divine Pomander And Corpus Hermeticum. It seems the author is explaining just this. For the tide to change, total corruption must happen.

He also talks about the 8th Sphere being the Workman (the fallen angel that sacrificed himself so all that is could be?) ~ The Sun is what I got out of it, that he holds sway over all the other 7 administrators called Fate.

And the One Mind, that Mind of Life and Light, being male and female both, gave birth to another Mind, which was a maker of things; and this made out of the elements Seven Planetary Administrators who encompass with their orbits the world perceived by sense; and their administration is called Fate.

The Ascent of the Soul to the Eighth Spheres

"Full well have you taught me all, as I desired, 0h Divine Mind. And now, " I beseeched Him, "pray tell me further of the nature of the way to the Life Above."

To this, the Shepherd replied: "When your material body is to be dissolved, first you surrender the body by itself unto the work of Transformation, and thus the form you had vanishes, and you surrender your way of life, void of its energy, back to its own nature. The body's senses next pass back into their sources, becoming separate, and resurrect as new energies; and passion and desire too withdraw unto that nature that is void of reason. And thus it is that man does speed his way thereafter upwards through the Spheres."

He continued: "To the first zone he gives the energy of growth and waning; unto the second zone, the devices of evil now de-energized; unto the third, the guile of the desires de-energized; unto the fourth, his domineering arrogance, also de-energized; unto the fifth, unholy daring and the rashness of audacity, de-energized; unto the sixth, striving for wealth by evil means, deprived of its aggrandizement; and to the seventh zone, ensnaring falsehood, de-energized. And then, with all the energizings of the Spheres stripped from him, clothed in his proper Power, he comes to that nature that belongs unto the Eighth, and there with Those-That-Are is the One Mind. They who are there welcome his coming with joy; and he, made like to them that sojourn there, does further hear the Powers who are above the substance of the Eighth Sphere, singing their praise to God in a language of their own. And then they, in a band, go to the Father's home; of their own selves they make surrender of themselves to the Powers, and thus becoming Powers themselves they are in God. This the good end for those who have gained Gnosis -- to be made one with God."

Rexresearch.com

So it does seem to be in this interpretation, that the 8th Sphere is a "soul catcher". But I read it as the Sun??

I keep thinking about the Native - American 'Dream Catcher'.

So if this is real stuff,(Global Consciousness Project) that the tide is in full swing. And being a peaceful person I feel swept in a tide of things against my nature.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a541b84197ee.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Thank you so much for such a thoughtful post, Timewalker. It looks like we may be stepping in it again. I have never read that quote from Hermes Trismegistus before and you have set my head to spinning. I am going to squirrel that quote away with the rest of my research on this. Thanks so much. I knew there was a reason I should alert you to this thread.
And this quote...

After just finishing Hermes Trismegistus: The Divine Pomander And Corpus Hermeticum. It seems the author is explaining just this. For the tide to change, total corruption must happen. He also talks about the 8th Sphere being the Workman (the fallen angel that sacrificed himself so all that is could be?) ~ The Sun is what I got out of it, that he holds sway over all the other 7 administrators called Fate.

I really do not know. It is possible that Hermes may have been trying to set us off the track a little but I have no way of knowing for sure. It is amazing to see that Hermes seemed to be letting part of the secret out. He seems to suggest a lot by what he briefly describes as being beyond the Eighth Sphere. It is also interesting that this very old manuscript uses the term 'Workman' when the quotes from Ouspenky are considered.

They who are there welcome his coming with joy; and he, made like to them that sojourn there, does further hear the Powers who are above the substance of the Eighth Sphere, singing their praise to God in a language of their own.

I had no idea. I can't wait to connect the dots on that.
What I have seen is that the same 'secret' seems to get a slightly different treatment from each of the initiatic streams that promulgated it. It is a little different from each of them. I tend to gravitate towards Gurdjieff because of his thoroughness and 'trickster' like bearing. But it can also be found in many other writings; the Vedas, for instance and Boris Mouravieff. Mouravieff claimed to make clear the Christian esoteric underpinnings of Giurdjieff's ideas.
Yes, this seems to be the theme. Even the most alert of us seem to be swept along with all of this.
Thanks again, Friend. Really great post.
edit on 10-4-2011 by Frater210 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Wanted to add two positive things here. a +plug

This is a video of a drum party at Burning Man (I would love to go). To me this is carnal human emotion reflecting all that is good. We should have one every day!

And a thread I did a while back:

The 1962 Laughter Epidemic of Tanganyika (Tanzania)

Enjoy,

I am going to get some exercise now.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

dark illuminatas vs light illuminatas .....ty for the light friend

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by timewalker

ty for the light friend

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Are TPTB using fear and isolation to usher the end of corruption with as much negative as possible, for Generation.

I think like this also because of a background in electronics, a polar flip comes when there is too much of one positive or negative, think of polar shift and the fluctuations before a reversal.

Another visual,

electromagnetically speaking, this is the only thing stable. No balance.... you have too much of one thing. Flip.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d3bc2b833d35.jpg[/atsimg]

To me, this says we all have it in us to be + or -, we must maintain balance between the two. male-female

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by timewalker

Hey, again, Timewalker. I just noticed that your head has been consumed by exploding rainbows. Nice. I just wanted to add this from The Book of Aquarius...

The male force is the active force (power, energy, creation), whereas the female force is the passive force (peace, stability, dissolution). Too much male force will end up overpowering its surroundings which leads to destruction by too much force. Too much female force will just sit there and do nothing. Together the male and female forces combine with the male force achieving things and the female force keeping it under control and everything orderly and harmonious.
Imagine the world was only full of men, or only full of women. Of course the men would spend the whole time fighting and destroying things, whereas the women would simply sit around and talk all day long. Now look at animals and plants. The plants have a lot of yin, since they just sit around all day and don't even try to move, whereas the animals are busy running around and eating everything they can put in their mouths. The sea has a dominating male force, which is why fish are so obsessed with eating each other. It's also why there are very few plants in the sea, even the corals are animals. The air has dominating female force, with a lot of trees and comparatively few animals in between.
The genders are one manifestation of the yin-yang principle, but on a more fundamental level it is these two forces constantly pulling back and forward against each other and so create the cycles of nature, which we will cover in the next chapter. The Philosophers' Stone also depends upon the yin-yang principle. In the natural development of the Stone, and therefore everything else, the dominating principle (male or female) moves to and fro, between the two forces. In this way the Stone develops to higher and higher degrees of perfection.

The Book of Aquarius by Anonymous
Source: bookofaquarius.forgottenbooks.org...

edit on 10-4-2011 by Frater210 because: Sourcing

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

I just noticed that your head has been consumed by exploding rainbows.

'If the shoe fits'.

I remember reading that passage from Aquarius. I get distracted, I need to read the entire thing.

I wanted to point something out to you about The Divine Pomander, while not really on subject, interesting non the least.

2. Then said I, " Who art Thou?"

"I am," quoth he, "Poemander, the mind of the Great Lord, the most Mighty and absolute Emperor:

Then...........

Pimander. "But first conceive well the Light in thy mind and know it."

10. When he had thus said, for a long time me looked steadfastly one upon the other, insomuch that I trembled at his Idea or Form.

Think how these words are used.

Po (lateral thinking)

A "po" is an idea which moves thinking forward to a new place from where new ideas or solutions may be found.

It is an extraction from words such as hypothesis, suppose, possible and poetry, all of which indicate forward movement and contain the syllable "po." Po can be taken to refer to any of the following: provoking operation, provocative operation or provocation operation.

in ancient Polynesian and the Maori, the word "po" refers to the original chaotic state of formlessness, from which evolution occurred.

PO WIKI

π

π (sometimes written pi) is a mathematical constant whose value is the ratio of any Euclidean plane circle's circumference to its diameter; this is the same value as the ratio of a circle's area to the square of its radius. π is approximately equal to 3.14159 in the usual decimal positional notation. Many formulae from mathematics, science, and engineering involve π, which makes it one of the most important mathematical constants.[1]

PI WIKI

Makes POpe PIus a POint to POnder

edit: ~

Variant pi or "pomega" (varpi,! or ϖ) is a glyph variant of lower case pi sometimes used in technical contexts as though it were a lower-case omega with a macron, though historically it is simply a cursive form of pi, with its legs bent inward to meet. It is used as a symbol for:
* perihelion
* The angular frequency of a wave in fluid dynamics (angular frequency is usually represented by ω but this may be confused with vorticity in a fluid dynamics context).
* The longitude of pericenter in celestial mechanics.[1]
* Comoving distance in cosmology.[2]

PI Letter WIKI
edit on 10-4-2011 by timewalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

edit on 11-4-2011 by Tamahu because: double post

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

edit on 11-4-2011 by Tamahu because: Already accidentally double posted, so I might as well bump my post to the top of the next page

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join