It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Popping/Cracking of ceiling/walls and other objects when chakras opened wide

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Hello,

I have been performing chakra meditation on and off for the past year or so, and would like to talk about something I have never heard of before. If this has already been talked about, I'm sorry for not seeing the thread, but I have searched for what I can and have found nothing like this. Ok, here is the situation.

Almost every time I have my chakras really open, the ceiling or walls make a cracking or popping sound. This usually happens above my head (or sometimes below my feet if I am lying down). I never thought about this much, as it was never a big issue to me. But yesterday while watching TV with friends, my chakras started to open, and I went with it. I was opening them and they were becoming really active, almost more than usual. I was just sitting and breathing deeply when the TV made a cracking sound (best way I can describe it) three times, all within one second or so.

I know that the brain has its own electric and magnetic field, and was wondering if that is influenced by opening the chakras. The only reason I am worried about this, is that I would hate to be responsible for any damage done to a friend's electronic equipment. What can I do, if anything, to control this? What is really happening here? Any advice on closing the chakras if this sort of thing gets out of control?

Any other advice or comments are welcome. Thank you for your time.

Seth

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I have experieced more in waves but my sense tells me at higher freqencies it would be more of a pop or crack

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Interesting.

I've had this cracking/popping thing happen in the walls and ceiling a lot in the last year, and I have no idea what a chakra actually is. In my situation, it occurs when I'm thinking about my friend who died in January of 2009 - so, of course, I associate it with her. As if maybe she's making the sound somehow.

Makes me wonder, now, if there might be something occurring that I have no understanding of, since it behaves exactly as you've described.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
If I were you I'd try to damage the electronic equipment so I can see if it's all in my head or if it's real.

If it's real then you could try to get on prime time TV and explore your powers before the world.

edit on 26-9-2010 by againuntodust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by againuntodust
If I were you I'd try to damage the electronic equipment so I can see if it's all in my head or if it's real.

If it's real then you could try to get on prime time TV and explore your powers before the world.

That's an expensive way to test out an hypothesis for sure.

Important.. so listen well please....

Going out to show the world what you can do is opposite to remaining balanced and knowing in yourself, which is what we all have these abilities/capabilities for anyway.

It doesn't matter to prove a thing to anyone by "showing off", it is more important to teach others how to do these things for themselves rather than to gain kudos, money, fame or followers. Besides, the moment one tries to show-off it simply won't work because the Intent is "wrong".

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
damwel, What do you mean by "waves"? Would you care to elaborate any further?

NorEaster, I would look into chakras for sure. Everyone has them, but most don't realize it or feel them when they open. Much can be gained through energy work and meditation alone.

Tayesin, I don't plan on "showing off" at all. Heck, I have a hard enough time convincing people that chakras are real, as it is hard to explain to them what to feel, even if I am giving them energy (or qi) while doing it.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by hardstyleaz
Tayesin, I don't plan on "showing off" at all. Heck, I have a hard enough time convincing people that chakras are real, as it is hard to explain to them what to feel, even if I am giving them energy (or qi) while doing it.

Yes, I knew that for you, but I was responding to someone else's question or suggestion to you.

I get a little giggle about having "a hard enough time", etc. I don't mean to be rude, it's only because I do understand well and their is a joyous empathy I feel reading your words.

Many times I get "charged", not always my doing as such, and in those times I hug the person closest to me.. so far not strangers though.. lol. Anyway, they get the boost and really know it. Some ask what it was and why, some who have had excellent Reiki work have thought it something similar. I don't question it.

There are so many things you can do with this energy. I've regularly opened the base chakra right up.. healthy size about 6 inches diameter, and flowed the energy into my arm, along it to my hand and then into the person standing next to me on a freezing cold night. They get instantly warmed up.

Similar things can be done with the heart chakra, where deep inside like a well within you, you will find a liquid-gold looking energy that is supremely powerful for many works. Particularly in healing what people call negs or negative entities, as opposed to "trying" to fight or smite them.

Sorry for rambling on, didn't mean to at the start.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by hardstyleaz

i would assume that everything is energy, tho...
But wow, if true you are a very talented spirit

I would like to invite you to have a look into my thread series down in my signature (by clicking on the roman numbers)
It deals with this and many other issues... maybe it could help you to learn to control it better?

Peace, love and light,
let u guide by higher i

Jim

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Hi OP

I also hear those craking/popping sounds when I meditate. At first, I tought it was just normal sounds from the internal structure of my appartment and that I heard them because everything is quiet at night...

But I know what you're talking about. Maybe the energy field that is around the body is expanding during meditation and is responsible for this.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Same here but I don't believe I have the ability to open my Chakras just sitting down, watching TV. Damn, the TV shows must boring then.....?
Is normal. Some believes that the energy around you is being excited or charged. The real feat is to control and to project them for a good purpose. That's something I am trying to master. It will take a while.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
JimIrie,
I'll check it out, thanks!

Redge,
That's my best (scientific) guess as to what's going on...

ChiForce,
Actually, I didn't even think about my chakras until they were opening already. I have a feeling one of my friends may have had something to do with it, although I'm pretty sure none of them know about chakras or anything like that. As soon as I felt the energy flow through me, I just went with it (just breathing deeply and feeling the flow) and it just kept getting stronger and stronger until... well, until the TV made those noises, and I stopped. You should have seen the look of bewilderment on my friends faces when it happened and I asked them what it was.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
This will be the only time I am bumping this, as I am still looking for this information. Does nobody have any idea what this is? I'm sure somebody has a clue...

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

This will be the only time I am bumping this, as I am still looking for this information. Does nobody have any idea what this is? I'm sure somebody has a clue...

Just ignore them. Mine are getting louder too. At times, I even see flashes of lights when sounds do appear. Just imagine......you walk into a room and all the wooden tables and chairs cracked in halves because of your power....
Talking about epic power there.....

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ChiForce

I have searched on the internet for information on how and why I cause popping/cracking sounds to occur in objects around me when I think. I have found other people who can do the same thing on yahoo answers and facebook. I came across your post on accident. I was actually googling "are chakras real" when I found it. I found out about, chakras, chi, indigo children, and many other things from researching these popping sound abilities I have. My family now think that I am schizophrenic, because they know my cousin is. The only possible symptom I have of schizophrenia is that I so called "think" that I cause popping sounds to occur in objects around me. I know that I actually don't have schizophrenia, and I don't take psychiatric medicine either. Even if I did have schizophrenia, I would still know that I am actually causing these popping sounds to occur in objects around me. I attribute the reason why this happens to me having my third eye chakra activated. I fit the indigo child description to the tee. I have even taken medicine for Attention Deficit Disorder for two years (one year when I was in second grade, and the past year), I recently got off of it. I have caused these popping sounds to occur in objects around me for about the past 6 years. I also find it possible that I can cloudbust. I am pretty sure that I have atleast a year ago caused people to feel what I was feeling when I had an emotion. I was on a particular mix of medication then for my OCD, and ADD. I don't know if I have ADD but I definitely do have OCD. I contribute my strongly causing people (and animals) to feel what I was feeling partially on the blend of medicine I was taking then, also partially on the camping trip I took that year, in which I was depressed during it, due to boredom (I was causing people and animals around me to feel emotions related to depression (scared/anxious)). I can also possibly cause waves to form in the toilet bowl water. I can possibly cause psi wheels to move (without using my hands), and that is about it. The only thing I can do for sure is cause cracking sounds to occur in objects around me when I think. But most of the other things I am mostly sure that I can do, just not completely sure. I attribute all of my abilities to the same thing: emitting chi strongly due to having my third eye chakra activated. Whenever I cause the cracking sounds to occur, I am strongly using intuition at the time, I am pretty sure. And I am always using quite a bit of intuition. Again, I fit the indigo child description to a tee. Look up cloudbusting, and orgone energy. This is where my search for how and why I am causing popping sounds in objects to occur began. I know that the government threw Wilhelm Reich in jail. And the main site out there on cloudbusting says that it is done with the pineal gland (the third eye chakra). I noticed I was cloudbusting when I noticed that the sun would shine either brighter or less bright in response to my thoughts. This was due to cloud evaporation and condensation. Again, I am not sure of anything, but that I cause popping sounds to occur in objects around me when I think. Its highly possible that I do all the other things though. If Indigo children aren't real, than the people who invented them simply described a spiritually advanced person and said that a bunch of people are being born today who are spiritually advanced, when in reality no more are being born than have been in the past. But I think that the indigo children theory is true. I didn't try to become spiritually advanced, I was born this way. So either I deserved this due to my past lives, I was born this way because humans are evolving, or both things are true. Thought I'd share all this information. And I am so glad I found your post. I was googling "are chakras real," because I am doing a project on 12/21/2012. And how this date marks the beginning of the next stage of human spiritual development, not the end of the world. The Mayans have inscriptions which contain dates way past 12/21/2012. And the only reason why people think 12/21/2012 will be the end of the world is because the Mayans have written that the world ended before the current one began after 5,125 years into it, and come 12/21/2012 it will be 5,125 since the start of the current world. But people shouldn't think the world will end, because the Mayans said the previous world ended because it was a failure, and that the current world is a success, which is why they say man was put on earth 5,125 years ago (the beginning of the current world which was and is a success). Man has been here for 150,000 years so whatever. Anyway, soon the world will know that people can cause cracking sounds to occur in objects around them when they think, as more and more people start to cause cracking sounds to occur in objects around them when they think.

edit on 26-10-2010 by mattm20051 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by mattm20051
reply to post by ChiForce

I have searched on the internet for information on how and why I cause popping/cracking sounds to occur in objects around me when I think. I have found other people who can do the same thing on yahoo answers and facebook. I came across your post on accident. I was actually googling "are chakras real" when I found it. I found out about, chakras, chi, indigo children, and many other things from researching these popping sound abilities I have. My family now think that I am schizophrenic, because they know my cousin is. The only p

How old are you? I am not a psychiatrist and really can't say if you have or don't have some personality disorders. If I were you, I would seek a second opinion about your conditions. Perhaps, a Jungian psychiatrist would be better suited to diagnose your so-called disorder.

I am in my 30s. I am still getting the popping sound only during meditation. It seems like every time I opened my Chakra, it goes off.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Hello,

I have been performing chakra meditation on and off for the past year or so, and would like to talk about something I have never heard of before. If this has already been talked about, I'm sorry for not seeing the thread, but I have searched for what I can and have found nothing like this. Ok, here is the situation.

Almost every time I have my chakras really open, the ceiling or walls make a cracking or popping sound. This usually happens above my head (or sometimes below my feet if I am lying down). I never thought about this much, as it was never a big issue to me. But yesterday while watching TV with friends, my chakras started to open, and I went with it. I was opening them and they were becoming really active, almost more than usual. I was just sitting and breathing deeply when the TV made a cracking sound (best way I can describe it) three times, all within one second or so.

I know that the brain has its own electric and magnetic field, and was wondering if that is influenced by opening the chakras. The only reason I am worried about this, is that I would hate to be responsible for any damage done to a friend's electronic equipment. What can I do, if anything, to control this? What is really happening here? Any advice on closing the chakras if this sort of thing gets out of control?

Any other advice or comments are welcome. Thank you for your time.

Seth

Seth, I have been looking for clues to explaining this phenomenon for a few years without success, so I'm glad that I have found someone reporting it at last.
There was a brief mention of the roof creaking phenomenon recently on ATS in another thread at:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
subject: "Full scale mind reading underway now on everyone!,"
One poster wrote:

[Originally posted by davidmann
reply to post by trutherman]

" No..you misunderstood my tale. I was detailing a real rock em sock em robot mind control episode that happened this afternoon. , When you hear the roof creak that's the space weapon (millimeter scanner) measuring the materials between target and barrel (satellite), in advance of doling out messages. I am a firm believer that space exploration is being used as a skynet weapon to gain power over the world, the mind of man."

I asked the poster to elaborate which he didn't and then PM'd him to which he also failed to reply. Well that shows my own persistence in trying to find more information on the subject. You have presented quite a few statements though.

I first experienced the wall and ceiling cracking 5 or more years ago. The walls would crack at the point where wall meets ceiling. Naturally the first explanation I thought of was temperature changes which were causing buckling and shifting of timber framing. However the cracking, popping sounds seemed to occur at times of stable outdoor or indoor temperatures. The cracking more often than not would seem to be in response to the sound of my voice, or if I talked about particular people or a particular subject. I actually graduated to a stage where I marked areas on the ceiling that made this sound and bought a frequency detector to see whether there was a difference at these points. There did seem to be a difference in RF frequency at one point at one time which would then return to normal and then display at another marked point. It didn't make any sense to me. Later on I began to hear "the hum" for the first time and was unable to find a source for that either. Everywhere I went it remained at the same volume. Other family members were unable to hear this vibratory sound, but later I found identical experiences recorded online as the Taos or Aukland hum.

But back to the cracking and popping sounds - I have a friend who is interested in many of the same subjects I am interested in and whenever we were together, working on the P.C. the monitor would crack and pop so badly I thought the screen would crack. The same would happen if we mentioned particular subjects on msn messenger, while communicating at a distance. His monitor would pop and then mine would follow. Sometimes this would occur in staccato bursts of cracking.

The other type of effect I have experienced is when a container such as a fuel can or plastic bottle half-filled with liquid pops on cue in relation to a thought or feeling. I have heard this so many times and always in response to a particular thought.

One time, and only once I was staying in a house where there was a lot of this occurring - and whether it was a coincidence, I don't know, but the actual walls began to physically crack - I mean beginning with visible hairline fractures.

At this house one night I lay down to sleep as I was very tired and I heard the cracking begin at the point where ceiling meets wall. Somewhere inside I could feel or anticipate it coming before it began. I looked up at the point or source of the sound and it was as if some powerful energy burst through at that point and it knocked me unconscious. Before I lost consciousness I saw a flash of phosphorous blue light and then I blacked out. When I woke up my head felt very heavy as if filled with glue - this lasted for about a week. The next day I sought the advice of a psychic at the local crystal store and she seemed to be very guarded as I explained my experiences - almost frightened in some way? I thought at the time it was something to do with the sound of my voice. Her explanation was that it was ET activity and she was the first person I had heard to use the term "the matrix" outside of the subject of the film of the same name. She asked: "Have you seen the film the matrix?" and then she went on to say it was more than a film etc etc.

I have begun to hear the hum again lately throughout the night only and the other morning when I woke up early and spoke to my partner, the tv screen popped as well as the roof and other furniture items. Then here is your thread. Hmmmm. Would love to understand at a deeper level. The fellow mentioned earlier who interpreted this phenomenon as a "skynet weapon" also interests me. I believe that some of what may be described as schizophrenic states are parallel with mystic states. Then again, who is to say he isn't onto something (shrugs)

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Convincing someone would be far easier if you could show your abilities by damaging electronic equipment. What's the point of having those abilities when you can't share them with the rest?

If you did it people would know it's for real and would be interested in learning your ways.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Hey! Im so glad I ran across this thread. I would like to share my story here .
3 years ago when I was really into meditation and opening the chakra, one time, I was mediating in a Buddhist temple right in front of a wooden bench. I was getting very deep into my meditation, and at the deepest point into meditation, something popped behind me. I looked behind me and this wooden bench, one of the wood actually popped up out of place... I thought this was a coincident . There was no one else in the room either.
I always believed that your chakra could effect the physical materials around but could never really prove it. Ever since I read this thread, now I know I'm not really crazy. Anyways, I haven't meditate for a while now because I just don't think I'm in the right state of mind to be doing it.

By the way, the wooden bench was indoor, in good condition.. I was also in the lotus position with both palms facing up, with the right palm on top of the left palm =)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Interesting article...the same thing happened to me last night. As far as I can determine, from personal experience, that "Chakras" need to be "opened-up" by sounds / frequencies, from lower to higher vibration, then they "collapse" or "implode" in on each other to form the shape of "many doughnuts inside each other."

I think I have succeeded in this, you can literally feel the vibration; it's like a "chill" and it makes your hairs on your arms or body stand on end. With practice, you can vibrate at-will. But you have to feel the "ecstacy of Love" in all things Good or Divine to achieve it. Do not try this with any evil feeling or thought, since it is not of God.

I am not as advanced as I feel I can get, but I'll let you know.

Love and Blessings From That Which Is Good,

Trekwebmaster

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by hardstyleaz

Hi OP. I was just reflecting on how technology can influence even a spiritually inclined person, when I hit on your post. There have been several members here who have mentioned the telescreen crackling during em assaults, myself included. That night was Oct 19 of '09, for the record, and whatever was 'opening' me up was not exactly a welcomed guest. As I recall, I was laying down with three small pets and all of us were caused to twitch repeatedly with electric shocks that seemed to come from the sky. As I put out a mayday alert, the jolts continued until, lastly, the small telescreen (an old mitsubishi) popped like a small firecracker. Even my deaf dog heard this. I mention the dog because, at that time, I was fairly beside myself with the state of the air at that moment. One doubts even oneself in such instances. ie., did I hear that or was it VTS?

The last thing of note, that evening, besides general derision from normal internet outlets, was a 'skyquake' that erupted a few hours later, around 9:30 PM CST. The cops were looking for a blown transformer, in three towns. What would happen should I call the police and straighten them out? A record would be kept, known as 'priors'.

The noise sounded like a foreshortened rumbling sonic boom, a deep, loud explosion high overhead. The sky was cloudless. Oct 19 of 2009 is the only night I can say this with certainty. It was a night that struck fear into me for months, as I had looked in to the technological capacities of Tesla inventions and started searching for the meaning of it all..

To me, the telescreen thing was control getting in a last laugh. I too hear the wall and ceiling crack, usually when a nearby operative begins to engage in 'conversation'. How many times have I walked away, stunned to the core, muttering just out of earshot 'you bastards, you will pay for this'?

Many, many times.

The thing is this: tech has unbelievable devices these days. They can be used to create a pseudo spirituality in even the most crudely fashioned spiritual seekers. The popping in the walls and ceiling are like clockwork, anytime this 'operative' appears, and is speaking. It is uncanny. I have great ears, and I hear everything, even lightbulbs. These popping sounds are coming from military satellites, in my case, and carry messages that will be atoned for sooner than later. The sounds also appear during certain internet searches and activities. What signal is hiding in the bandwidth we may never become aware of.

Man is quite capable of making up a false god, these days. I remain unimpressed by their handiwork.

I will consider your post in the time to come, as I could use a little relief from the burden of technology, and the wheel.

edit on 27-10-2010 by starless and bible black because: sonic boom add

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join