It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ronald Reagan

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2002 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Did any of you know that Ronald Reagan gave Antone Levay his charter to found his church? (satanic church).
And, it was in the 6th month of 1966. And 666 can be found in Ronalds' name( R-O-N-A-L-D, 6) (W-I-L-S-O-N,6)
(R-E-A-G-A-N,6) Is it pure coincedence or not? Talk to me people!

Oh!, one more quickie. Antone Levay backwards is phoneticly Leviathan... Levayantone.. poop or truth?

posted on Dec, 20 2002 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Quite interesting. It is similar to parrals with Kennedy and Lincoln.

posted on Dec, 20 2002 @ 08:14 PM
link   
ya like lincoln and kennedy

posted on Feb, 2 2003 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I used to think Ronald Regan was stoooopid, but this idiot in control now, makes him look like f*cking Einstein !

posted on Feb, 2 2003 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by CupidStunt
I used to think Ronald Regan was stoooopid, but this idiot in control now, makes him look like f*cking Einstein !

Another mindless Bush-wacker who does not support his claims.

posted on Feb, 2 2003 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Don't you call me stupid, you ignorant prat.

The fact that the man can't put a sentence together longer than 8 words proves what an idiot he is!

He's a national embarasment. The whole world thinks he's an idiot. I suppose the only people who like him are the loonies in the US military that bought him the election.

posted on Feb, 3 2003 @ 02:05 AM
link   

The fact that the man can't put a sentence together longer than 8 words proves what an idiot he is!

So, for you, Stephen Hawking is an idiot too, right ?

posted on Feb, 3 2003 @ 12:42 PM
link   
It's just that Hawkings' disability is easier to see and understand. shrub looks more or less like a "normal" homo-sapien, he just has thought process capability of an Orang.

posted on Feb, 3 2003 @ 02:10 PM
link   

He's a national embarasment. The whole world thinks he's an idiot. I suppose the only people who like him are the loonies in the US military that bought him the election.

Like I said another mindless-Bush wacker who does not supoort his claims. You are just telling me what a 100% liberal, and a 100% Democrat who is a mindless drone would say! Hey I'm not in the millitary and I support him.

posted on Feb, 3 2003 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by JediMaster

Like I said another mindless-Bush wacker who does not supoort his claims. You are just telling me what a 100% liberal, and a 100% Democrat who is a mindless drone would say! Hey I'm not in the millitary and I support him.

and?
he has a point. Bush can't sting eight letters together. He didn't even pass the frickin test to get into whatever college he went to, but he got in there anyway due to his old man. And he passed too.
C'mon, who are you comparing Bush to? Hitler? And even he was smarter than Bush. Bush is a good rally-er, but not much else. His SOTU speech sucked, and so did the speeches after 9-11 and the Columbia accident. Bush can't give speeches.
He's got the economy going in circles, up and down, up and down. And don't use the Clinton excuse. The economy was excellent under him.
So be quiet about "bush whackers" as you put it.

that is weird..... But I dun think it has to do with satanists or anything..... 'cause Regan wasn't that bad.

posted on Feb, 3 2003 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by High_Lord_Warrior

Originally posted by JediMaster

and?
he has a point. Bush can't sting eight letters together. He didn't even pass the frickin test to get into whatever college he went to, but he got in there anyway due to his old man. And he passed too.
C'mon, who are you comparing Bush to? Hitler? And even he was smarter than Bush. Bush is a good rally-er, but not much else. His SOTU speech sucked, and so did the speeches after 9-11 and the Columbia accident. Bush can't give speeches.
He's got the economy going in circles, up and down, up and down. And don't use the Clinton excuse. The economy was excellent under him.
So be quiet about "bush whackers" as you put it.

that is weird..... But I dun think it has to do with satanists or anything..... 'cause Regan wasn't that bad.

I though the SOTU speech was excellant. I think thta Bush is good at speaking from his heart.

posted on Feb, 4 2003 @ 09:11 AM
link   
but not actually speaking, right? lol

posted on Feb, 4 2003 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix

So, for you, Stephen Hawking is an idiot too, right ?

Yes, Mr. Hawking *can* string together a coherent sentence...He just needs his machine to make the vocals for him due to his disability. Mr. Bush (Jr.) has the available technology & support of the entire US Government & *still* can't even be coherent. So, who's the dumb@$$: Steven or George?

Even the chimpanzee who upstaged Regan during his Pre-Presidential acting career is smarter than Bush...

[Edited on 4-2-2003 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Feb, 4 2003 @ 10:46 PM
link   
MidnightDstroyer - I find it funny that a clown like you hiding behind a cartoon character on the internet is making fun of President Bush.

Let's see....who is the NOBODY in that picture again???

By the way, are you about 3 years old???

posted on Feb, 5 2003 @ 02:31 PM
link   
So my avatar is a cartoon character? Which cartoon? Speaking of "character", you're obviously a person who has none.

That avatar is *not* a cartoon character, because I drew it myself...Proabably before you got out of grade school (Presuming, of course, that you were smart enough to graduate that far).

You're guess at my age is immaterial & completely off-track. Such a juvenile attempt at an insult only leaves you making yourself looking like a 3-year old. If you have nothing more than your immaturity to add to a discussion, then perhaps you'd be better off at a teens' forum...

posted on Feb, 5 2003 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Nice work MD; I think Marvel stole some lines from you that ended up in the original Black Panther!
Yes, I still enjoy well drawn graphic novels now & then......Alex Ross is my favorite.

[Edited on 5-2-2003 by Bout Time]

posted on Feb, 5 2003 @ 10:51 PM
link   

That avatar is *not* a cartoon character, because I drew it myself...

Hilarious!!!! You tell me to grow up but you're drawing cartoon characters to show off on the internet as well as saying the President is lower than a chimp.

I'm sure President Bush would like to meet you, so that you can show off your cartoons and call him a chimp. I would gladly pay for your trip if the meeting could be set up.

posted on Feb, 5 2003 @ 11:01 PM
link   
At least my avatar is *original* & *creative*...Yours obviously came from one of those "free smiley icon" websites dotting the internet: beaty625.com... to be precise, plagiarizer.

posted on Feb, 5 2003 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Bush = Chimp (according to the "MidnightDStroyer)
Bush > MidnightDStroyer
Chimp > MidnightDStroyer

By the way, what do you Destroy at Midnight???

Oh, good job with the detective work figuring out where the "soapbox" jpg came from. The author of that jpg wants people to use it, since it's not normal for people to draw their own cartoon characters to display on the internet.

[Edited on 6-2-2003 by MT69]

posted on Feb, 5 2003 @ 11:33 PM
link   
ok just to get this out of the way. Regan was probably the greatest US president in history. and when GWB is out of office in 2008 he will be the 2nd greatest president in history. this man "W" as the liberals willl call him, says what he believes and believes what he says, he's not busy getting a hummer in the oval office and lying about it under oath. now i already know what you're thinking "at least clinton got a hummer in the oval office", this man has been through one of the most stressfull times in our history, ever, and has not cracked. he will lead us through the rest of it and be one of the most popular presidents ever, he's going to go down in history as the man who took terrorism in stride and did away with it. many evil men will tremble in fear at the name George Walker Bush. because they know it is their death sentence. sure he may not be a man known for his public speaking ability, but he's a leader, a man that everyone else can associate with, a man of the people, for the people, and by the people. so stop the bushwhacking and get with the program here. whether you like it or not he's the president so show some respect. enough of my soap box let's have the commie pinko, bashing that i so love.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join