It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

College protesters want amnesty.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2024 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: DBCowboy

More hyperbole. Enjoy your nanny government.

I didn't vote for this.

81 million dead people did.

posted on May, 1 2024 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: RAY1990

How many hamas fighters died in the current war>

More than one is all you’ll ever get.

posted on May, 1 2024 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Never let there be any confusion who really controls the United States government..

Oh wait --- I don't think it's legal for me to make that inference.

posted on May, 1 2024 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

Never let there be any confusion who really controls the United States government..

Oh wait --- I don't think it's legal for me to make that inference.

who controls the US scooter?

lemme guess.

The Joos?

Is Stormfront that boring that you have to post here?

posted on May, 1 2024 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: KrustyKrab

How do you think they'd feel if they could read your views on their #ty existence?

Stop doing what you’ve been doing for decades and make a change. This isn’t brain surgery.

Who me?

Or the children of Palestine?

How many hamas fighters died in the current war>

Not enough.

You'll never find me supporting terrorism.

Or genocide for that matter, I don't believe all Palestinians are terrorists though.

posted on May, 1 2024 @ 06:38 PM
link   

How many aren't?

posted on May, 1 2024 @ 06:41 PM
link   

How many aren't?

Idk.

Probably the ones living in tents waiting to die one way or another would be a guess.

Give them a gun and they might have a reason to commit atrocities though. Maybe they should have a 2nd amendment?

To add:

They'd need to be allowed to import paper to write a constitution but as far as I can tell they can't even import toilet paper lol
edit on 1-5-2024 by RAY1990 because: COVID was evil I tell ya

posted on May, 1 2024 @ 06:43 PM
link   

posted on May, 1 2024 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

How many aren't?

Idk.

Probably the ones living in tents waiting to die one way or another would be a guess.

Give them a gun and they might have a reason to commit atrocities though. Maybe they should have a 2nd amendment?

To add:

They'd need to be allowed to import paper to write a constitution but as far as I can tell they can't even import toilet paper lol
For someone that just lost their place to live and is homeless at the end of may and in a dark place thx for your encouragement. I have a tent and will be in it at the end of the month, never would I think I’d be here in my sixties but here I’am
edit on 1-5-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2024 @ 07:48 PM
link   

How many aren't?

Idk.

To add:

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: ToneD
israeli uni's bombed ? ? ?
zionist bombed non-zionist uni's AND hospitals.
They lie, they lie, . . and lie.

Anti-Racists should be able to sue those
that bomb their uni's.
AND THEY WILL.

[snore]

Zzzzz....

Next.

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 02:03 AM
link   

How many aren't?

Idk.

To add:

For someone that just lost their place to live and is homeless at the end of may and in a dark place thx for your encouragement. I have a tent and will be in it at the end of the month, never would I think I’d be here in my sixties but here I’am

Where do you live, friend?

I or one of my friends may be able to help you out.

PM me if you need help.

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

So you understand my point?

I don't know how you became homeless and I don't know what nation you live in although going by your posting history I'd assume it's the US, I'd offer help if I could.

You have internet access, there's help out there if you look. Hinting at committing an atrocity because someone half the distance to Gaza pointed out that Gazans have no home and very little chance of improvement is just distasteful.

Tell me where you live and I'll find you the resources for help, with any luck it's a state I know people.

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Maybe the US should not be building a 300 million dollar pier and should be using it to relocate them to places that are safer?

I know the argument becomes "we belong here" for them but there comes a time you put family first. There is a lot of aid. It gets stolen by Hamas. Then Hamas uses human shields Then Hamas kills hostages....and civilians..

War is hell. Stop blaming Israel for the problems created by HAMAS and decades, no centuries of conflict.

Where is the PLO? Does anyone protesting know what the Fatah is? Who is fighting each other in Palestine?

Each kid protesting should be arrested and given Community Service Hours. Let them help and show how they can.

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Jesus was handed over to Pontious Pilate.

Herod was a bit before Jesus's time if memory serves.

Isn't misinformation and propaganda a wonderful thing?

It never fails to enrage.

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Two Herods- Herod the Great and his son, Herod Antipas. Jesus was handed over to the latter.

Herod Antipas

ETA: you are not wrong about Pontius Pilate, though. PP's wife had a dream and told him not to sentence Jesus and he didn't want to have anything to do with killing an innocent man so he tried to pass him off to Herod. Who sent him back to PP.

Jesus, Pontius Pilate and Herod
edit on 2-5-2024 by SideEyeEverything1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: SchrodingersRat

I’m in Oklahoma

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: SideEyeEverything1

Thank you for the intel.

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES
You're missing the point of the entire bill. Whether a true statement or not, a preacher may technically be breaking the law by reading this scripture during a sermon simply because of it's implication . Under this law, you have to censor parts of the Bible.

We'll see if there's going to be backlash. If any 1st Amendment advocates in this country have a pulse, there should be.

More:

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 10:33 AM
link   
nvm
edit on 2-5-2024 by PorkChop96 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join