It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking moment four men 'try to force Jewish pedestrian into car boot' in North London

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Police are investigating claims of an 'attempted kidnap' after a video shows four men allegedly trying to force a Jewish pedestrian into the boot of their car in north London. The Jewish man was allegedly targeted by a group of four men in Stamford Hill.

Video footage posted online by a neighbourhood watch group in the area shows four men jumping out of the car, with one opening the boot and another running towards the Jewish man.

The Jewish man steps away from the group 'targeting' him, before one steps towards him in a bid to scare him.

He then threatens to call the police, before the four men jump into their car and drive away.

Shocking moment four men 'try to force Jewish pedestrian into car boot' in North London

This is simply outrageous if substantiated.

Hope the poor man is ok.

One can only imagine what would have happened to the poor fellow if they had managed to get him into the boot.

Nothing good i should imagine.

Registration is plain as day, as are the perpetrator's face.

Hopefully, Police track them down and do their job.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I'm not surprised. and considering that Jew-hate is being accepted by societies around the world and taught in schools , I'm sure this sort of thing will be happening more often, and with bad outcomes.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I was never taught to hate Jews in school FlyersFan.

Quite the opposite in point of fact.

Where we were extensively educated on the likes of the final solution and what went down before and during the Second World War.

The incident just put me in mind of what happened a boy i used to know back in the day that was abducted tortured and murdered in a very horrific manner.

He was pulled off the street and flung in a boot.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Who took the video, and why? They were there exactly for that moment and perfectly positioned.

Four young men against a frail looking jew and they aborted because he threatened to call the police?

Apparently the UK is full of cctv cameras. If that's the case how did they lose the car with the numberplate identified?

The Jewish guy never even looked like putting up a fight, only a little child would've been an easier target and yet... Abort Mission!

This looks very much like it was staged in order to influence Israels dismal public relations and to garner sympathy for the brand.

Did anyone see a weapon? Cables ties? Masking tape?

The tiniest effort to disguise themselves?

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Although the Jewish Man obviously thought it was a real attempt, I think those guys were just having a laugh as you can see one guy who made a feeble attempt to grab the man, laugh as he got back into the car!

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 04:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Bet if you were in school today you would be.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Where we were extensively educated on the likes of the final solution and what went down before and during the Second World War.

Same here my friend, last 2 years of History O level was nothing but the evil of the Nazi regime and what they did.

I also seriously think this Palestian and Isreal conflict is being pushed on people to cause division by other groups which has nothing to do with finding a process for peace or "human rights"

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 04:38 AM
link   
WT actual F - are you guys serious?! Have you even watched the clip? Clearly some late teens having a laugh. There's no attempted kidnap, one guy approaches the pedestrian, one guy opens the boot, and the whole thing is over in about 10 seconds. the filming was done from a dash cam of a car going towards the 'perpetrators' coming the other way.
this is just a whole bunch of nothing.
pedestrian might have been a bit shocked, the guys in the car might get a slap on the wrist, and verbal warning and a hard stare.
sheesh - bunch of snowflakes! slow news day was it?!

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Bet if you were in school today you would be.

Got any petulant sauce?

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

Who took the video, and why? They were there exactly for that moment and perfectly positioned.

Four young men against a frail looking jew and they aborted because he threatened to call the police?

Apparently the UK is full of cctv cameras. If that's the case how did they lose the car with the numberplate identified?

The Jewish guy never even looked like putting up a fight, only a little child would've been an easier target and yet... Abort Mission!

This looks very much like it was staged in order to influence Israels dismal public relations and to garner sympathy for the brand.

It's Dashcam footage. Pretty much a given that a car with one will be about as its in London. The insurance scammers are so prevalent these days that if you travel regularly you'd be daft not to be prepared.

Dunno if it was a serious attempt or more a case of 4 lads being idiots for the "bants"

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Not sure, another motorist by the looks of it.

Might have spotted they were also being filmed.

At least they will be able to track it down to whomever owns the vehicle.

Maybe he was terrified.

I will admit its a possibility.

You don't need any of those things to get someone in a boot just violence.

Some criminals are not exactly the sharpest of tools in the shed.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: xWorldxGonexMadx

I dont see the humor, to be honest, please elaborate.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Ive got two kids in school, both primary and secondary and nobody is teaching them to hate Jews FlyersFan.

What makes you think that?

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Well I suppose it really depends on the school doesn't it.

Because that is exactly what see taking over college campuses across the United States.

One can not deny that the pro invader stance, is obviously anti Semetic.

FYI
In Hebrew the people are called Pelishtim פלשתים and the land is known as Peleshet פלשת. These words would appear to come from the root פלש palash - which in Modern Hebrew means "to invade."

So those people openly admit to and call themselves invaders. They are either very f'n ignorant or the opposite and use it with pride.

You the reader can decide.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ADVISOR

School and college are kind of two different things here in the UK ADVISOR.

School amounts to a primary and secondary education.

Whereas college and university would be of the territory sorts.

But we don't refer to college and university as school.

So no it would not matter.

As to the rest of the post nobody is invading the UK and everyone is free to practice whichever religion they see fit.

And people should be free to walk along the street without fear of being abducted down to anti-Semitic halftards with an axe to grind.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Ive got two kids in school, both primary and secondary and nobody is teaching them to hate Jews FlyersFan.

What makes you think that?

Look at the colleges and what is happening on them.
That hate didn't come from nowhere.
And we had a college prof say the Oct 7 attacks were 'exhilarating'.
That's just the one that got caught on film.
College profs and students all screaming 'from the river to the sea' Jewish genocidal chant.
Screaming at Jews 'we are hamas' and 'go back to Germany (to get genocided)' etc etc.
They didn't come up with this crap on their own. It was taught to them.
Either formally or informally ... and school is where they spend most of their time.
That's what makes me think that.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 05:13 AM
link   

But we don't refer to college and university as school.

We do here. That's why I said that if you were in school now, you'd be taught antisemitism. The schools ... COLLEGES ... seem to be full of it.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
Got any petulant sauce?

It's not 'petulant' to state the obvious truth. The schools ... COLLEGES ... are over run with antisemitism. Those students aren't just becoming antisemites on their own. They are being taught that. Considering that the college profs join in on the antiJew festivities, and considering that the students spend most of their time in/at the school, it's safe to say they are probably being taught antisemitism there ... either directly or indirectly.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Think it if you please FlyersFan.

But like i suggest here in the UK nobody is teaching children to hate Jews in school.

Or at least there are not here in Bonny Scotland.

Colleges here are rather strict where the likes of racially or religion-motivated hatred is concerned.

Screaming at anyone to go back home may very well lose you your course place.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Again as far as I'm aware we don't promote teach nor tolerate antisemitism in our educational establishments.

And nobody is teaching my kids to act that way in school or college.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join