It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Expert Says Parents Should Ask Babies Permission to Change Nappies.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 02:19 PM
link   
So, is this the most ridiculous woke nonsense yet?

Or what?

igvofficial.com... GVpic&fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR3XG-kHfFrH2AuktkTRHlaO61Y0Ye_LqZqTnh1M1GHPRTlLnIPSII88AAY_aem_ASacMZDXkRxDVHOeza6WV6taqeytBiH6toVCKrumatw0HbsdIzWVe0O re0xXEMq09kEGHW8uay4KkHCn7YjuiQGH

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Oldcarpy...meet Youngcrappy.
edit on 28-4-2024 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Nappies are diapers, right?
Just wanna' make sure I got it right.
So who labeled this person an 'expert'?
Did the 'expert' bestow the title upon herself?
edit on 4/28/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Now you've done it.
You've just misgendered the woke baby poop expert.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Yes they are.

Expert on anything at all is...questionable.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
So, is this the most ridiculous woke nonsense yet?

Yes; yes it is.

There was a time parents gave their kids boundaries to keep them safe and help them mature; now that all boundaries are being placed on the parents we're going to see a world full of 'Kids Gone Wild'.

Dr. Spock's book on parenting and childhood gradually changed the landscape to permissive parenting so as not to damage the childs' delicate psyche. Too many people took that to mean they didn't have to give their child any guidance or supervision, as teaching them right from wrong might have long-term negative consequences.

We're just reaping what was sowed decades ago.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
Nappies are diapers, right?
Just wanna' make sure I got it right.

It's just Australia's Ellen DeGeneres making a soft recommendation on how to practice consent. It's not like the DOJ working in cooperation with federal government to separate kids from parents over transgender politics and classify those parents as terrorists.

Outrage journalism is just so boring these days, give me something juicy like a woman who lives in a dog crate.

edit on 28-4-2024 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
You've just misgendered the woke baby poop expert.

Okay ... I just gotta' say ... I usually don't pay attention to commercials when they come on TV but there is one that I actually like. It has babies pooping. Yep. Pampers has a commercial that features a 'blowout barrier' for big poops, and it shows babies making great poop faces.

Here is one of the faces ...
www.facebook.com...

The faces of babies are shown ... one is like 'aaaahhhhh I pooped' and one is like 'holy crap I pooped' ... and funny faces.

Maybe it's a girl thing, but I like that commercial.
I usually ignore commercials but I admit I watch that one when it comes on.
Adorable.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Apparently:

"The ‘sexuality educator, speaker and author’ said..."

Read: 'total numpty".

Idiot. Airhead. Moron. Etc.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Good gawd🤣🤣🤣 That’s just pure unadulterated insanity, literally. It was the hair that gave it away for me.

Someone please…..

edit on 28-4-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 03:01 PM
link   

First off, newborns for at least the first 6 months can’t talk.

So if we don’t get a reply - are we supposed to let our children sit in their feces indefinitely?

In a side note, did you see the pic of this freak - I mean ‘expert’? Why do they almost always have crazy hair?

I’m pretty sure this ‘expert’ is mentally challenged.
edit on 28-4-2024 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 03:05 PM
link   

IDK.....

Perhaps if more parents started caring for their children as if children were actual People instead of just "children" (which is to say a kind of living object, "owned" by the parent and thus totally subject to the will and desires of its parent(s)),

We might start seeing a generation Far less willing to submit to the will of imposed "Authority", such as oppressive governments and religions.

If we learn, even before we can fully understand and appreciate, that we have the power to consent, or decline to consent, even to those more powerful than ourselves, are we not better prepared to stand up for ourselves, against those who would try to exercise their "authority" over us against our best interests?

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Exactly.

Why the crazy hair?

I believe it's compulsory.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

'If we learn, even before we can fully understand and appreciate, that we have the power to consent, or decline to consent, even to those more powerful than ourselves, are we not better prepared to stand up for ourselves, against those who would try to exercise their "authority" over us against our best interests?'

Babies don't have that power.

Parents do parenting.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

If a baby or toddler I"m in charge of has a full diaper I'm changing it.
I'm not asking permission.
Babies can't talk.
And toddlers automatically say 'no' to everything.
And I'm not letting a toddler run around with a full diaper because she's willful.

So .. NO ... to 'ask permission'.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

So if we don’t get a reply - are we supposed to let our children sit in their feces indefinitely?

In a side note, did you see the pic of this freak - I mean ‘expert’? Why do they almost always have crazy hair?

You'd be surprised how often angels hide behind tattoos and piercings. I'm still waiting for someone to explain what crime she has perpetrated. Having an opinion? A relatively benign opinion at that? Egad.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Why is it I don't think this sexual educator should be allowed near a child under 10 ever. And form 10 to 20 years old only under strict parental supervision, must have a parent of each child actually in the room.

I believe their expertise is a doctorate degree in stupidity.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: KKLOCO

You'd be surprised how often angels hide behind tattoos and piercings. I'm still waiting for someone to explain what crime she has perpetrated. Having an opinion? A relatively benign opinion at that? Egad.

Crime? Being dumb as a frigg’n rock. That’s not a opinion that’s just sheer stupidity.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 03:22 PM
link   

If a baby or toddler I"m in charge of has a full diaper I'm changing it.

But you acknowledge them and tell them, "I'm going to change you now", right? Would adding an "Okay?" "Okay." be too lenient for a baby who mimics everything you do and say?

edit on 1820242024k23America/Chicago2024-04-28T15:23:18-05:0003pm2024-04-28T15:23:18-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Nobody has suggested any crime being perpetrated by her.

Leaving a baby in it's own filth might be another matter.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join