It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Say his name

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

originally posted by: VariedcodeSole
a reply to: nugget1

It's no secret. How is it a secret?? You surely can't be that polarized as to completely ignore Trump's influence and remarkable about face. It's just selective, like I said.

It's fine though. If there's a desire for people to be literally insane by Einstein's definition, more power to those that do.

I don't like it, but at least I know where I stand and I'm not deluding myself.🤷🏻

But are you though? I second guess my stance on issues constantly as new information is uncovered. The day I know for certain where I stand is the day I know I've gotten Kool-Aid poisoning and become just as biased and closed-minded as everyone else that 'knows thing for certain'.

No, I'm not.

Perhaps you didn't read the bill that Trump widely approved of. He might have pushed to "kill the FISA", but congressional Republicans gave him the middle finger and proceeded to sell out the country and their base. Trump approves of the speaker and the funding. Period.

No, I'm not.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: network dude

The democrats are running on Party.

Biden isn't really president, the democrat politburo is.

It's Party over all, Party over individual rights.

They make up crimes against Trump because Trump is running as an individual. He is a threat to the Party.

It's why democrats wanted Halley so badly.

She would have supported The Party.

The Uniparty.

Would supporting the "party" be like approving "party" legislation and agendas like Johnson did repeatedly, and to which Trump approved of?
(Doesn't seem like much of a threat to me, idk.)

Because, House Republicans just gave the other side practically everything on their wish list and not a penny went towards curbing the invasion on our southern border.🤦

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: VariedcodeSole

House Republicans just gave the other side practically everything on their wish list and not a penny went towards curbing the invasion on our southern border.

Which goes to show what a RINO POS Johnson is. He sold his soul and the citizens (egal) of America for his own gain.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Trump is going to put Israel first, you'll see.

That's when a lot of people will be exposed as America First In Name Only.

TPTB have long ago decided to pivot back to Trump for two obvious reasons.

He's a submissive supporter of Zionism.

And when Israel drags the West into WW3 the military industrial complex will milk the cow one final time before the US gets brought down from within.

What's very interesting to note is how TPTB allowed BLM/Antifa to absolutely wreak havoc and have their networks label it as 'mostly peaceful protests'. A police station was burned down if I remember it correctly. Billions of dollars in damages to private property. The death of small to medium enterprises.

Now look at the heavy handed crackdown on actual peaceful protests in support of Palestinians and tell me who do you think runs the show?

Also, why did the US send the 'dancing Israelis' back to to Israel after 9/11?

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 05:29 AM
link   

House Republicans just gave the other side practically everything on their wish list and not a penny went towards curbing the invasion on our southern border.

Which goes to show what a RINO POS Johnson is. He sold his soul and the citizens (egal) of America for his own gain.

And Trump approved of the fantastic job Johnson is doing. That's how I know where I stand.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: VariedcodeSole

And Trump approved of the fantastic job Johnson is doing. That's how I know where I stand.

Well we all know Trump is a war-mongering wannabe dictator who wants to destroy America by creating inflation with open borders and runaway spending who would deliberately ignore supreme court rulings and just do whatever the heck he wants.

Oh, wait.....!

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 01:31 AM
link   
April 30, 2024

PREFACE...

What President Trump said this morning about the Israeli hostages held by Hamas is brutally honest and true.

It is always difficult to tell the hard thing to those who need to pretend not to know the truth. However, one of the great benefits of President Trump’s leadership both domestically and on the global stage is his willingness to say the honest thing consistently.

The way this statement is truthfully worded is a pattern of linguistic assembly exclusive to President Donald Trump.

Powerful, remarkable and brutally honest.

THE STATEMENT from former/next President, Donald J. Trump.

Israel will find, very sadly, that there are far fewer hostages than currently being thought.

That’s why it’s hard for Hamas to make a deal - They are no longer able to produce the people, because many of them are gone.

Hamas is incapable of holding Jewish people for a long period of time without killing them, and it will only get worse!

ZERO leadership from Biden.

October 7th WOULD NEVER HAVE HAPPENED IF I WERE PRESIDENT - NOT EVEN A SMALL CHANCE!!! DJT
Source: theconservativetreehouse.com...-2604 06

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join