It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Say his name

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 08:02 AM
link   
This is one of those moments where I probably should say nothing, but I just can't help it. The rule is, never interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake. But at this stage, I think it's safe, as they aren't slowing down and likley couldn't even if they wanted to.

In 2015 Trump announced he was running for POTUS. It was funny, everyone laughed. The NEWZ couldn't get enough of poking fun at Trump. The ratings were good, and everyone enjoyed the humor. But then something happened. It's all anyone could talk about. To the point, all Trump had to do was make up silly nicknames for his opponents and THAT was all anyone could talk about.

Is Trump a super genious who plays 7D chess? No, I don't think it's quite at that level, but it seems he does understand marketing, and brand recgnition, and what is important. Having his name front and center is paramount. For what isn't nearly as important as that it is. In that department, he has it in the bag. They litterally cannot stop talking about him now. All the cameras are on him while the left clings to the hope that some hidden shred of evidence will emerge and the orange guy will get a matching jumpsuit. All while day in, and day out, "TRUMP" is all you hear and see. And his cost for all this? Lawyer fees. Think of how much a presidential candidate pulls in with political donatioins. Donations they use for advertising. Donations they use to get their name out there in the public eye. LOL, he's getting yard sale pricing on prime time billing.

And the dems wish to win, by propping up a senile grandpa who has spent his entire carreer selling out his own country, and his track record for the job he is trying to retain is pitiful and filled with an open border, out of control crime, run away inflatioin, and the inability to communicate without some magic elixer, nevermid that all the evidence he tried to supress in the first election is in the wild now, and being cataloged, and displayed by congress. This is the best they have. And to boot, there is Harris. The likely POTUS if Joey goes tits up.

The only thing not making this over right now, is the ingrained hate towards Trump that the left has cultivated over the years. The same mentality that is protesting Israel, but hasn't a clue as to why, are the one's they are programming to hate Trump BAMN. So their target audience is known and easily led. But they just aren't enough by themselves to win.

I think the despiration will get the better of them, and they will make some large mistakes out in the open and the cat will be out of the bag. Perhaps not, but that is my prediction. That and a Trump win. Mostly because of all the help from the left.
edit on 28-4-2024 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name

+21 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 08:36 AM
link   
My thoughts on Trump : He's a bloviated asshat that runs his mouth more than Mohammed Ali.

BUT...

I do think he has America's best interest at heart. Now, some people say he's just doing it for his own ego. To try to go down in history as The Greatest Bestest President Evah In The Whole Universe.....and to that I say So what ?

If your house was burning and a fireman charged into the flames to save your child, not from some selfless act of courage, but because he wanted to get his name in the papers and be lauded as a hero....do you really care WHY he did it as long as your child is safe ?

+12 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 08:46 AM
link   
The way I see it, Trump is the first President to go bawlz out and walk into NK. He is also the first President to put this country first since JFK.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I think you are spot on with that. And I have said it many times, but I think the perception we all have of Trump is the same. Some of us can set that aside for the benefits, and some of us can't. But to think that most of DC isn't egotistical assholes who hide it well is kind of dumb.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Trump has HIS best interests at heart. If somehow that helps America, well, he probably doesn't mind.

I will be voting for Biden. I could never vote for a man like Trump for President. I actually have morals, and they tell me not to. I feel no need to explain my stance. It is what it is.

+10 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Disgusted123

"Morals" are just an excuse so you can vote Democrat. If you truly had any, you wouldn't be voting for Biden.

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Wow, that surprised me!
I don't have the vote obviously, but even before Bidens obvious cognitive decline, I'd never support him for 'leader of the free world' since I saw the disturbing footage of him inappropriately sniffing young girls, years ago.
He is a broken creepy old puppet and I'm shocked that anyone would vote for him.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: AdultMaleHumanUK

if you are his moral equivalent, then doing so is a no brainer. Litterally.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Definitely NOT voting for Biden, but I'm curious why this is being glossed over:

Trump Sold-Out His Base to Shovel $95 Billion to Ukraine and Israel
www.unz.com...

The man who is most responsible for the $95 billion giveaway to Ukraine and Israel, is the same guy who pretends to oppose America’s “wasteful” foreign wars. Donald Trump. It was Trump who consulted with Speaker Mike Johnson about the contents of the Ukraine aid package, just as it was Trump who concocted the idea of issuing loans instead of dispersing the standard welfare handout. It was also Trump who said:

"I stand with the Speaker, (Mike Johnson)” after which he added that Johnson is doing “a very good job.”

A “good job”??

So, secretly collaborating with the Democrat leadership to push through a bill that “reauthorizes FISA to spy on the American people without a warrant, (bans Tik Tok) fully funds Joe Biden’s DOJ that has indicted President Trump 91 times, and giving Biden’s political gestapo a brand new FBI building bigger than the Pentagon,” while not providing a dime to protect the southern border from the swarms of people entering the country illegally, is doing a “good job”?

The question we should all be asking ourselves is why has Trump decided to participate in this scam?

Good question.

I'd love to hear how Trump gets a pass on this one. Most, I'm sure, will agree Jobama has got to go, but it's looking like Trump will AND HAS played ball and sold us out.

With Trump, sure there's going to be some personnel and policy changes, but overall he's STILL up against an entire government that is not on his side about much of anything.

I'm just hoping the country survives this summer.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Even on this side of the pond the hatred the media had for president Trump was plainly evident everywhere , a blind man could see the brainwashing going on by the media especially the BBC who are supposed to be impartial.

America was booming and everyone was doing great, I can remember a member here Jagstorm I think saying they could not find anyone to cut their grass even for a 100 bucks a hour and me telling her that I was just going into my neighbours gardens and cutting their grass just for the hell of it as I hate a messy garden ( nobody ever complained
) .

I do think Trump or his family were threatened by the deep state near the end as he was being very cryptic with the way he was putting things out to the public
edit on 28/4/2024 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdultMaleHumanUK

Wow, that surprised me!
I don't have the vote obviously, but even before Bidens obvious cognitive decline, I'd never support him for 'leader of the free world' since I saw the disturbing footage of him inappropriately sniffing young girls, years ago.
He is a broken creepy old puppet and I'm shocked that anyone would vote for him.

Is it really Joe you are voting for or Jim Carey in a mask
one that they could not even be bothered to trim around the ears

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 09:49 AM
link   

I don’t believe any politician has my best interest at heart.
Their biggest priority is to be re-elected and considering how many millions of dollars they seen to accumulate while in office with $150k payrolls, it’s easy to understand why.

Trump on the other hand has different motivations that revolve around his ego.. but I still think his policies align better with my best interests than the lefts fair share, green, DEI agendas.
I also like his not fighting new wars attitude..

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I don’t know why people have to say bad things about the man who crossed the DNZ for his country before they can admit they like the man.
Trump is a national treasure and shame on any weak patriots afraid to say it.
If you can’t say that unapologetically you sure as hell ain’t gonna fight these soybois.
Trump will be on Mt Rushmore if the country survives. I hope they paint the mountain orange😂

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: VariedcodeSole

It was Trump who consulted with Speaker Mike Johnson about the contents of the Ukraine aid package......
secretly collaborating with the Democrat leadership.....

Just saying you've uncovered secret information means you're starting another rumor that people should believe because it can never be verified....because it's 'secret'.

Typical DC tactics. Pffft.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willzilla7476
The way I see it, Trump is the first President to go bawlz out and walk into NK.......

Walking into North Korea did not take balls. It took an absence of brains. Predictably-- it accomplished nothing except passing love letters between Trump and Li'l Kim. There was no plan or preparation; Trump thought that he could cut some kind of terrific deal on the fly, but Li'l Kim was developing nuclear weapons and shooting off missiles before Trump's visit and he has been developing nuclear weapons and shooting off missiles after his visit.

It was absolutely useless.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 10:53 AM
link   
For me the things that make the most sense in this

Trumps family are smart as hell and maybe have inside info on tech.

The Kennedy's were assassinated by the CIA and FBI MLK too, Gerald Ford and the Bushes get the spoils

Nixon was framed, and he was Trump before DJT was POTUS as the people loved his anti Communist Pro America stands. Reagan was the same guy Nixon was really on Communism and America. Oh, I hated the R's then too.

The media is now proven in my and many others minds that they are shills for a narrative we don't want to happen.

Q and Wikileaks have opened up the curtain and exposed the Wizards of Earth

Trump stands in their way.

That is enough for me to stand with Trump.

edit on 28000000053020244America/Chicago04am4 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 10:57 AM
link   
If it didn't take balls why was HE the 1st then after all those chances for the others? Huh?

originally posted by: Boomer1947

The way I see it, Trump is the first President to go bawlz out and walk into NK.......

Walking into North Korea did not take balls. It took an absence of brains. Predictably-- it accomplished nothing except passing love letters between Trump and Li'l Kim. There was no plan or preparation; Trump thought that he could cut some kind of terrific deal on the fly, but Li'l Kim was developing nuclear weapons and shooting off missiles before Trump's visit and he has been developing nuclear weapons and shooting off missiles after his visit.

It was absolutely useless.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Disgusted123
Trump has HIS best interests at heart. If somehow that helps America, well, he probably doesn't mind.

I will be voting for Biden. I could never vote for a man like Trump for President. I actually have morals, and they tell me not to. I feel no need to explain my stance. It is what it is.

So, showering with your preteen daughter passes your "morality" test?

That's f'ed up.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 11:32 AM
link   

The way I see it, Trump is the first President to go bawlz out and walk into NK. He is also the first President to put this country first since JFK.

That's right and lil Kim mocked him and continued buying nuclear material from the Chinese and building missiles.

www.brookings.edu...

edit on 28-4-2024 by lilzazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Nixon was framed? How so?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join