It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MEGA - Let's Make Europe Great Again

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I am certainly praying for YOU Brits Freeborn. Blessings in your efforts to bring sanity in you circle on these matters.

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: watchitburn

I seem to recall people saying exactly the same thing 10, 15 and 20 years ago.
Guess what, its no closer to happening now than it was then.

There is an ever growing awareness of creeping Islamification and the wokerati who quite bafflingly support it.

There will be a backlash at some point.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
Hello ATS!

Europe is finally waking up and trying to get rid of the “liberal agenda” imposed on it. Healthy conservative forces have a chance to win in old Europe.

Hopefully Russia does too.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

a great first step would be the removal of ol farty and his loyalist. both those from other countries and the ones in your own front yard.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: burritocat

It wasn't millions every year until the Obama regime created the Arab Spring and throw Yemen, Egypt, Syria, and Libya into chaos.

You can live in imaginationland if you want, but facts are facts.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 08:21 AM
link   

I figured out as a young boy RT that voting must be fixed well in advance of any elections , A encyclopaedia Brittanica salesman asked me who I thought would win the elections in America come November.

I picked the popular choice who everyone thought would win and he laughed at the young me opened the encyclopedia and pointed out to me that a unknown Jimmy Carter would win the elections in 7 months time across the pond and he did

The young me never forgot that lesson or the one about , Football, politics and religion being for the feeble minded among us , it gives them something to do with their hands and feet seemingly

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

Well, our brand of football would make the Romans smile. Hitting allowed in all the Hockey versions and American Football. Both sports barely hold the assailant at fault for putting them in the Hospital. Basketball they used to call a foul if you touched someone, but it is getting to where some one takes off to make a goal and they tackle them with no whistle being blown. Collectively, we spend more time wondering about referees of our favorite sports than we do Crooked Biden.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Soccer is getting the same over here look at a opponent the wrong way and it is a foul , and this new technologyof VAR ( video assistance ref) has totally taken all the fun out of the game for many .

Since I was a young boy I have been into the statistics of football /soccer , I just loved it and would beat anybody up to get the middle page spread in the Sunday newspaper for all the tables and statistics that went with it .

Years ago I came across decades of results for 2 teams facing each other ( I forget who they were now with my memory ) but there was no way in hell those results over decades were random , the amount of managers and players who went through those clubs and the results were always the same when viewed in a table , it must be a case of the chairman agreeing to loose two then win two matches and the scores were always the same and they were big clubs ? .

Everything is bloody fixed

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I love football and am a Juventus fan. But I always remember that football was included in the list of more than 40 communist goals for the victory of communism in the USA.
But damn, I love football))))

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 12:16 PM
link   

I find it odd that one thread you make Russia hates trump but in this one Russia is all for Trump. Which one is it for the official party line?

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: BeyondKnowledge3

Does the USA hate Trump, or is the USA all for Trump? Which one is the official party line?

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: burritocat

It wasn't millions every year until the Obama regime created the Arab Spring and throw Yemen, Egypt, Syria, and Libya into chaos.

You can live in imaginationland if you want, but facts are facts.

On one hand they're all backwards people demanding Sharia law whilst being incapable of reasonable thought then on the other hand they're going to somehow overthrow governments whilst they put us all in shackles, to me that doesn't really check out.

Civilian access to guns is restricted in most of Europe, that's true but we do have guns and we do have militaries and we have armed police. Those people are our family members, colleagues and fellow countrymen... The reasoning we're about to be owned by highly undesirable people doesn't really check in my head.

That's not to say we don't have fundamentalist eejits but I'd have to emphasis the eejit bit whether they're Muslim or not. For the most part the one's doing their best not to be discovered are found and routed out so if it came to an open declaration of war I have a feeling they wouldn't last too long. Unless of course such actions coincided witha collapse of society... Under those circumstances I imagine most people will be fighting regardless of the flavour of religion they follow.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: yeahright

Does the USA hate Trump, or is the USA all for Trump? Which one is the official party line?

Are you asking about the people or the government of the USA? The majority of the people seem to be all for Trump. The government, for the most part, hates or fears him.

So officially, the USA government is against Trump. But that is not the question here is it? As the news in Russia is openly controlled by the government, unlike in America where they pretend to not be, they are talking both hate and support. Why is that?

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

That's all well and good.

However, once they're the majority of the population, they will capture the governments.

Then you will get democratically instituted Sharia law. There are plenty of prominent Islamic figures openly talking about it.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 01:38 PM
link   

VAR has taken the traditional pleasure out of screaming at the ref and questioning his parentage.

Then we get managers getting sacked after a few bad results.

I'm just grumpy after Spurs lost to bloody Arsenal.

COYS!
edit on 28-4-2024 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 01:39 PM
link   

There are no threads of mine where there is hatred towards Trump.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Gee I don't know. That's a real puzzler.

🤪

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Spurs are my team down south

Gutted is putting it mildly

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 02:05 PM
link   

What about this one? Not your personal hate but Russias official really disliking Trump.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Is Russia for or against Trump? I have already brought up the fact that in Russia, news media is controlled by the government. Yet they seem to play both sides, hate and like.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Nottingham Forest forever!

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: BeyondKnowledge3

What about this one? Not your personal hate but Russias official really disliking Trump.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Is Russia for or against Trump? I have already brought up the fact that in Russia, news media is controlled by the government. Yet they seem to play both sides, hate and like.

I didn't see any hate towards Trump in this thread. On the contrary, it says that Russia is a situational ally of Trump supporters.

Please re-read the thread again carefully.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join