It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas and Other Islamist Terrorist Groups Announce Support of US Campus Anti-Israel Protests

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Hamas, the terrorist Mahdi Army, the Yemen-based Houthi terrorist group, and Iran which is the largest state sponsor of terrorism in the world and which is not allowing pro-democracy protests on it's own college campuses, all have made official statements in support of the useful idiots who are protesting against Jews/Israel on US college campuses. Of course they love this and made the statements . The idiot protestors, most of whom don't even know which river and sea are referred to in the genocidal chant 'from the river to the sea', are openly calling for the destruction of Israel and the genocide of the Jews. The terrorists love that. The protestors aren't called 'useful idiots' for nothing.

Hamas and Other Islamist Terrorist Groups Announce Support of US Campus Anti-Israel Protests

With pro-Hamas demonstrators pitching tents, threatening Jewish students, and rampaging across U.S. campuses, terrorist groups and rogue regimes in the Muslim and Arab world are rallying in their support.

Hamas, in its official statement, hailed pro-Palestinian students burning U.S. flags and chanting “Death to America” as “the leaders of the future.” The Gaza-based terrorists group, which perpetrated the horrific massacre and mass-rape of Israelis on October 7, decried alleged ‘suppression’ of protests organised by its sympathizers on U.S. college campuses.

“Today’s students are the leaders of the future, and their suppression today means an expensive electoral bill that the Biden administration will pay sooner or later,” Al-Risheq wrote in the statement.

More official statements of support and encouragement from the terrorist organizations are at the link. The interesting thing about Iran making a statement of support for the useful idiot protestors ... Iran has a 'problem' with students in it's own country protesting in favor of democracy, and Iran is squashing them and arresting them and beating them. So for Iran to complain about anti-Israel protestors here getting arrested for breaking the law is very hypocritical. But I'm sure they don't care that they are hypocritical ... they are a terrorist regime that wants to genocide the Jews no matter what. And the useful idiot protestors are supporting that.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 02:48 AM
link   
And just a reminder before someone brings it up ...
"free speech" can only go so far ...
threats of death and rape and genocide of Jews are not protected 'free speech".
(The Muslim terrorist groups LOVE IT when the protestors engage in this)

The Legal Consequences of Criminal Threats and Intimidation

LAW INFO

Assault: Assault is when someone causes another person to fear that they will be physically harmed. Physical contact is not necessary to prove assault; a threat is enough to prove assault.

Menacing: Menacing is a crime with which people are charged when they intentionally cause someone to fear for their physical safety.

Harassment: Harassment is conduct involving any communications (phone call, email, voicemail, text messages, etc.), in-person stalking, or any other persistent and repeated actions meant to intimidate someone over an extended period.

Terrorism: In some jurisdictions, threats that involve certain behaviors or certain targets will be considered terrorist threats. Terrorism typically involves a threat to commit a violent act.

Criminal mischief: This means damaging property while making threats or engaging in intimidation.
edit on 4/28/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Iran has a 'problem' with students in it's own country protesting in favor of democracy, and Iran is squashing them and arresting them and beating them.
a reply to: FlyersFan

That's the state of the world isn't it? Where people are more than willing to be oblivious hypocrites because they have a cause and a scause. Anyone supporting hamas should probably be deported to a friendly ME nation like Iraq, that said they probably wouldn't have the intelligence (or stupidity) to last more than a week over there.

The Iraq comment was sarcasm btw, the rest is a casual observation upon angry and rather stupid youths who probably wear wristbands and equate it to knowing rights. I can understand anger and aggression but sympathy for terrorists is a bit outside of my morality zone. So is claiming all Gazans are Hamas for that matter but you know? The world is full of hypocrites...

To add:
The free speech/hate speech arguement is one I had years ago on ATS. Apparently I was way in the wrong for even mentioning protected characteristics. The theme was it's all good to bash groups one doesn't agree with and rights can be picked at personal whim. If I remember only one person stood up for absolute free speech in your other thread, I give them kudos for that even if I disagree with the idea. The only way ultimate free speech works is if I can ultimately shoot you for being an offensive prick which also wouldn't work for very long, a point missing on most many years ago. Gotta love human nature eh?
edit on 28-4-2024 by RAY1990 because: To add

edit on 28-4-2024 by RAY1990 because: Segregation of words is ok!

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 03:01 AM
link   
The only surprise here is that it took them so long. War is a messy business and this one is no different.

"Today’s students are the leaders of the future, and their suppression today means an expensive electoral bill that the Biden administration will pay sooner or later"

This is my favorite part of their statement. If we want to stop pro hamas sentiment in the US, we need to knock back the insane woke/progressive movements hard and we won't be able to do that if potato gets re-elected.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Well, I get that it's news, and I respect you reporting it to us, but frankly, it's still kind of a "Captain Obvious" sort of thing.
It's a bit like finding out R. J. Reynolds approved of Sharon Stone smoking a cigarette in Basic Instinct.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheValeyard
but frankly, it's still kind of a "Captain Obvious" sort of thing.

You would think so. But what this means is not 'obvious' to the useful idiot protestors and their sympathizers. When Hamas, the terrorist Mahdi Army, the Yemen-based Houthi terrorist group, and the terrorist regime of Iran all issue statements in support of what you are doing ... then you are doing something wrong.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 05:57 AM
link   

My question is, isn't this like common sense? This is not news. This is rage bait. Of course the terrorists will support and encourage people who are supporting them in a very public and somewhat embarrassing to America way. That is not a news story.

Did you think they did not support these protests? I pretty much assumed they do.

Now what would be an actual piece of news, actual news story would be if they came out saying they did NOT support it. That would be something we didn't all know decades ago. Of course anyone supports anyone who is supporting them. Common sense. Also don't care who terrorists support so why are we giving them newsplay and attention at all.

Makes me wonder too where were these people on 9/11? Were they even born yet on 9/11? Do you guys remember 9/11? This is what Islamic terrorists did to us. They came in and did kamikaze attacks on civilians. Regular Joe's. Killed how many? Indiscriminately. Took down two of the most iconic landmarks in New York if not America. I wish these protesters would think about how they would feel if they were just minding their own business at work and BAM all of a sudden a plane flies into their building and they're trapped and panicking, succumbing to the smoke and fire. Their families never get to see them again. Nobody signed up for that. They weren't military. They were regular people. Just like these protesters.
edit on 28-4-2024 by Shoshanna because: can't spell

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shoshanna
That is not a news story.

Yeah it is. It's what is happening in the world and it effects the USA. These Muslim terror groups have issued statements of support for the useful idiots protesting on college campuses. It is important to talk about that fact and remind everyone, especially the protestors, who is supporting the protesting and what they stand for. Maybe some minds will be enlightened.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 06:53 AM
link   

What the funk is wrong with these youngsters today?

Baffles me how they can support this when the terrorist groups wouldn't give a toss about them if they were caught up in a suicide bomb, gun attack or knife attack by a terrorist or Hamas supporter!

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 07:47 AM
link   

They are all happy, all terrorist groups know US under the senile crappy president biden is open season, they are pouring money into the protest, they want to see their terrorist flags been flown in the streets of America as a reminder that they are in charge no the US politicians.

Is a well planned and executed agenda, terrorist countries like Iran just waiting for the right lame president to be in charge to show what they have.

The radicalization of the US colleges is in full gear with idiot's to do what the hamas and other terrorist planners tells them to do.

We got no leadership in the US under democrats.

This is not comparison to Vietnam protest, this is are terrorist pushed protest.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: xWorldxGonexMadx
What the funk is wrong with these youngsters today?

Entitlement. Woke/DEI garbage shoved down their throats starting as soon as they enter school. Far left radical teachers with tenure destroying minds. Absentee parents letting daycare and public school raise their children. Sex education in the form of LGBTQ indoctrination that starts as early as kindergarten. No morality whatsoever being taught - do whatever you feel like and it's okay. Ghetto culture being glorified. etc etc

NORMAL people would take notice that what they are doing is being applauded by Muslim terrorist groups, and they would change their behavior because NORMAL people would know that it is bad. But not these entitled, brainwashed, brats. They glorify in it. It's truly bizarre.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Better to support the resistance to a genocide than support it I say...

History won't look kindly on the people who openly support the indiscriminate slaughter if women and children.

Rather than just criticize the suicide death cult that is Hamas can we not also criticize the conditions Israel has created that lead to their existence?

It's well documented Israel helped create Hamas to divide the people of Gaza. One month before October 7th they sent suitcases of cash to Gaza.
Source
Where is the criticism for that?

You pro-Israel republicans are just as bad as the anti-Trump democrats. Completely captured by establishment...

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 09:36 AM
link   
This thread belongs in "Social Issues and Civil Unrest"
not educational at all.

just saying

thanks for this link though
www.telegraph.co.uk...

edit on 28-4-2024 by ToneD because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
You pro-Israel republicans are just as bad as the anti-Trump democrats..

Good thing I'm not a republican then. Pfffft.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

That is a well-known lie, pushed by hamas for the idiots that would believe it, the history of hamas and it humble beginnings as a humanitarian group, Israel did not created hamas and hamas was not always a terrorist organization.

The biggest mistake of Israel was not to squash hamas when it decided to become a terrorist organization and drive it out of Gaza and palestine.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Hamas is an offshoot of the Muslim Brotherhood.
That's why Egypt and Jordan don't trust the Palestinians.
The Muslim Brotherhood and Hamas have been nothing but trouble for them.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Yep and the reason various middle eastern countries ran them out and did not allowed them to spread their hate.

Only Palestinian terrorist butt kissers support them and the idiots in America.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Iran which is the largest state sponsor of terrorism in the world

Are you aware that Israeli, British & US Intelligence launder money to secretly fund many of these terrorist organizations? Gullible Americans are too dumb to realize they're being played. Both sides.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 05:35 PM
link   
meanwhile . . .
proudboys, insurrectionists, skinheads, foreign influencers
are aligned.
twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Sure, why not just franchise terrorism!

top topics

<<   2 >>