It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin, Russia and the Great Architects of the Universe

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Hello ATS!

I have already published on the forum materials from Yuri Kot, a Russian political scientist originally from Ukraine, the son-in-law of Intelligence General Reshetnikov and a friend of many famous people.
Today I want to introduce you to the thoughts of one of Kot’s friends, Vyacheslav Smolenko. Smolenko is the author of Russia's main rocket fuel, former director of the Ukrainian Yuzhmash plant, which produced space rockets, Ukrainian politician, laureate of the Government of the Russian Federation Prize in the field of science and technology, a person who knows a lot. I originally planned to post his thoughts on Trump's allies on the forum, but new material came out and I decided to introduce you to it first. the text will be long but fascinating.

So.

“Before we begin with the answers, we will approach this as solving a multi-level equation with constant quantities and temporary variables, some of which can become constants, but constants can also become variables and be removed from the calculations.

Go!

"The constants in our equation are:

- The world is not rectilinear and flat, but three-dimensional - with spheres in different planes.

The world is not ruled by a single center (world government), but rather by agreements and temporary unions of spheres. But for everyone, without exception, there is a main rule: problems and issues cannot be solved by killing Architects. Anyone who tries to break this rule will be destroyed, and his immediate family will be destroyed. After the murder of the entire Royal Family of the Russian Empire and the majority of the aristocracy of the Russian Empire, this rule became unshakable, since all aristocratic families realized that the French, Russian and any other revolutions with the destruction of the aristocracy at the root endanger the stability of the world with its development and actually destroy the most developed layers not only of these countries, but of all people.

We will not be allowed to lie to the unexpected deaths of family members of the princely house of GRIMALDI - a dynasty that has ruled since 1297 in the principality (principate) of Monaco. Descended from an ancient patrician family of Genoa, which became rich in maritime trade and produced several statesmen, generals and naval commanders. The Franco-Monegasque treaties of 1861, 1918 and 2002 form the basis of the relationship between the French Republic and the Principality of Monaco. The treaties define the independent status and sovereignty of Monaco, as well as the succession rights of the princely house of Grimaldi.

The treaties are valid as long as the Grimaldi family lives.

The attempt to destroy the Grimaldi family in order to terminate the contract ended tragically for the customer.

- Second constant. Every cricket knows its nest. A family from the list of 300 cannot jump into the top ten by force (the Kennedy family will not let you lie).

So, these are two large spheres, all other spheres are small and can only play according to the rules of the large ones.

Current Monarchies:

The Windsors and the House of Orange of Holland

Vatican

Guelph families of Northern Italy, Southern Germany and Scotland, Agnelli Family

American-British clans (Old aristocracy)

Jewish capital

Jewish, Armenian, Lebanese families.

In this parade of planets inside the Universe, we will not see Putin’s sphere and Xi’s sphere. They are not in the major league and cannot set their own rules, but play by the rules of the Architects.

The Russian aristocracy and royal family were destroyed in 1918, and their descendants became a small part of the Windsors.

Until 1991, there were conventionally two Universes. But the First swallowed up the Second Universe (thanks to Gorbachev and Yeltsin). And now we live in a Universe in which we do not set the rules and we do not dictate the conditions.

We could have crushed the USA and Britain into rubble when we had our own Universe, our own fortress, our own rules and laws. And now for Putin, violating rules number one and number two means death, the death of himself, his children and loved ones, the death of the entire rising Russia.

Putin needs to achieve our Victory, playing by someone else’s rules.

Putin did not come to power himself, but was put in the Kremlin by the Yeltsin family and Company). But the family could not place Putin on the throne without a guarantee of management and control over him. But what did we actually see? Putin tolerated the family Kasyanov and Voloshin for 4 years, and then bam - and removed the family from influence. How so?

Here we remember Putin’s communication at Bush’s ranch with his family. This means that in order to unfasten the Family, Putin needed to come to an agreement with Bush (the Bush clan in the second hundred). And now the Pentagon troops receive a jump-up base in Ulyanovsk, Russia follows in the wake of the United States in everything, while our already destroyed economy (remember the default of 1998) begins to grow by leaps and bounds. But they are looking at our finances and energy. For the time being, Putin is sailing in the wake of the rules that are dictated to him in the New and Alien Universe for us. And then the “orange Maidan” in Ukraine in 2004. And Putin understands that we are being carefully led downstream to a cliff, to an abyss."

Continued below...

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 06:01 AM
link   

“And then he starts to buy time.

I am one of the participants, designers of the destruction of the orange coalition. It was I who recoded Zinchenko (Secretary of State, Yushchenko’s head of administration), prepared and set up Zinchenko for a 4.5 hour conversation with Putin and Medvedev in the Kremlin. We have the result - the departure of Zinchenko-Tymoshenko and the collapse of the Orange coalition. But the Putin of 2000, with whom I was at Yuzhmash in February 2001, was Putin with the hope of good neighborly development, and the Putin of 2005 is two different Putins.

When did we start preparing for war in Ukraine? We started in 2004. It took us 20 years of peace to start making our own engines for helicopters and airplanes, for ships and boats. Launch a rearmament program. The main missile of Russia's nuclear shield in 2004 was the Yuzhmashevskaya "Voevoda"!

How do you like this? There were 151 of them on combat duty (1510 nuclear warheads). And so in February 2007 in Munich, Putin makes a bid for recognition. It took us another 17 years to rise to our full height and move from hired managers to the Club of Independent Players.

All the talk about why we refused to deal with Ukraine in 2014 may come from incompetent people. I supervised Yuzhmash at Roscosmos for 18 years and I know what we could afford and what we couldn’t.

Putin could not declare war on the four main Spheres and dozens of small spheres until the situation in the world had matured, in which the redivision of the world became a matter of time, a matter of fact.

Putin said to large capital in 2002: “I won’t say that your capital will be frozen tomorrow, but you will choke on dust, running through the courts to unblock them!”

Who else will question Putin’s foresight?

And you want to tell me that Putin, who foresaw the scenario of development and global conflict for 20 years, left $280 billion unattended in the West?

That Putin, who was taken for a ride in London with $15 billion given to Yanukovych under guarantees from the Russian National Welfare Fund, could not help but foresee the current situation with $280 billion.

All the documents for this loan were reinforced concrete, but the West rewrote all the rules in its favor.

Putin leaked the treasuries in advance:

2010 - $175.3 billion,

2022 - $32 million,

understanding that there will be seizures of assets.

I emphasize once again: I do not believe that we wasted all $280 billion. Yes, assets may be seized that even the Central Bank did not disclose, but I consider the €250 billion left in Belgium as bait for the Architects.

The bait had to be of such a size that salivation began.

The Russian President reminded Brussels about the 1989 agreement concluded by the Soviet Union, Belgium and Luxembourg. According to it, all money invested by these three states must be protected. In addition, funds must not be confiscated or nationalized.

Breaking this kind of document is sure to trigger chaos in the fulfillment of financial obligations.

And now once again slowly and point by point.

We, i.e. Central Bank, we are placing €250 billion in Belgium before the CBO. Next we offer a deal. For this €250 billion, we are ready to buy their Ukrainian assets and Ukrainian debts from BlackRock and Vanguard. At the same time, everyone is happy, everyone is happy with the Victory. For them - money, for us - Ukraine to Zbruch. This is a good script.

Many readers write, they say, why should we buy with our own money what we will conquer with blood? This is necessary so that we are partially unblocked and the collapse of Ukraine is recognized, just as the collapse of the USSR and Yugoslavia was recognized. We are taking over Novorossiya piecemeal, through referendums. In Little Russia we put someone whom Putin trusts, for example, Medvedchuk (with Commissioner Apti Alaudinov and SMERSH). It takes five years to clear the region of infection (there are no complaints against the Russian Federation regarding methods of treating gangrene) and in 3-5 years we get Little Russia as the Union Belarus.

We give Volyn to Old Man Lukashenko (he can handle it himself without the Chechens). Part of Transcarpathia goes to Hungary, part of Galicia to Slovakia and, perhaps, part of Galicia will be given to Poland, provided that it is part of the Austro-Hungarian Empire of the Vatican and leaves the tutelage of London (look how the Poles change their shoes before your eyes).

This is the kind of game that brings us the least losses and costs.

But there is also a bad scenario.

BlackRock and Vanguard will confiscate our 280 billion $/€ and pay off the debts issued to Ukraine, plus send money to the war.

The stakes in the game rise sharply. We will confiscate all their assets in our energy and metallurgy industries, we will forcibly re-register all large businesses in the Russian Federation, washing away foreign shares.

Here's an example. Russian aluminum of Deripaska. Part belongs to Alcoa (these are the Rothschilds) and so on (read above how Putin played along with Bush and how, against this background of pink fog, dollars from the globalists flowed into our economy and industry. How we went from a destroyed economy to 5th in the world). We got on our feet with the money of the globalists."

Continued below...

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 06:03 AM
link   

“This confiscation of ours will trigger a retaliatory move by BlackRock and Vanguard, which will start a trade war, which, in turn, will inevitably lead to a collapse in the energy and metallurgy industries, hit the dollar and the stock market, and this could bring down the entire world economy.

After all, the dollar is based on oil contracts. The flight from the petrodollar to the yuan and crypto will accelerate. This crisis will bring trillions in losses for BlackRock and Vanguard. And Russia will become a gigantic North Korea, a military monster that will constantly want to eat. The Architects do not have a scenario or plan for what to do in this case if Russia becomes such a monster. The United States will not fight with Russia for any country in the world, including Britain, except perhaps Canada and New Zealand.

We will offer the Architects a theatrical, staged escalation so that Biden can declare victory not over Russia, but become the savior of the world from a nuclear apocalypse and a Nobel laureate. Obviously, BlackRock and Vanguard are betting on Biden (the Biden campaign fund is growing by leaps and bounds with dollars from BlackRock and Vanguard). They were the ones who bought, convinced and threatened the core of the Republicans to dump Trump. We see that Trump has disappeared from the screens and is hiding. This does not mean that Trump lost, it only means that the forces behind Trump will have to decide for themselves whether they are ready to fight BlackRock and Vanguard to the end or are ready to bargain.

If Trump comes to life again, it means they are ready to fight, if Trump merges, then the party is over. Once again I name those Spheres that were bet on Trump. This is the Vatican and Orthodox Jews. Russia and China are not players in this game, but can only throw balls into the field.

You and I must have an understanding of the place of Russia and Putin in this Universe of theirs. We are there food.

Putin is our chess champion, like Sergei Karyakin. They offered him to renounce Russia, but he sent them in three (four) letters. How can Karjakin return to the championship again and play with Marcus Carlsen. It is possible only if you create a new platform for the game, not a new sphere in the Universe of Architects, but again, like the Russian Empire, create your own new Universe, only now there will be not 2, but at least three. Plus nomadic spheres attracted or repelled by these Universes. It is clear that these are the USA, China and Russia. No one else has such resources (military, scientific, economic, energy, water, food, fossils, human) to build and protect their Universe - a currency zone - in competition.

Neither Britain, nor France, nor India, nor Iran, nor Brazil, nor South Africa have such resources.

Three universes are a stable structure of the world order. There will be no hegemon and there will be no stalemate, as with two Universes. Each Universe will have its own territories with its own internal rules and laws, and they will compete with each other until one of the three Universes loses the fight to the other two. Then the remaining two Universes will compete with each other until one loses and a hegemon appears, and then a new spiral of development along a trajectory already known to everyone.

It will take 25-35 years to build three Universes. This is 30 years of wars and conflicts. 10 has already passed.

We will first have to fight with Britain, and then negotiate with the periphery.

The most difficult battle is for Mongolia, United Korea and Japan.

When China clashes with the United States, and this is inevitable, we will have a chance to negotiate with Japan and Korea.

And then 100 years of peace for three and then in a circle.

Our main enemy and main threat is China. The USA is on a separate continent and is protected by its geography. In the second round, China and I will compete for the Heartland. Our two Universes will inevitably collide..."

But there is an option in which, during a direct confrontation between the United States and China, China will split. This is a very real option.

I believe in our Victory and in the next series of my articles I will explain it in detail.

So, Putin is Karjakin, who was expelled from the chess championship. Or rather, not even that. This is a player who plays on many boards, but each board has its own game. On one - classical chess, on the other - the game Monopoly, on the third board - Persian backgammon, on the fourth - Chinese Go, on the fifth - Indian chaturanga chess, on the sixth - Egyptian checkers... Moreover, each game has its own rules and its own money. And you absolutely cannot play Chapai checkers or walk a chessboard over your opponent’s head. This is a disqualification. No matter how hard Putin tried not to break these rules, he did not have enough resources and time to avoid breaking the rules. And as soon as he broke the rules by declaring CBO, he was immediately excluded from the game. This means that we need to build new Universes with China, Iran and North Korea.

There are often questions from readers to once again reveal the currency zones (Universes) and the construction of the New Austria-Hungary by the Vatican. Who will be included in this new formation?

I will cover this topic in the next block."

Continued below...

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 06:03 AM
link   

“To survive, architects need zeroing, i.e. default.

The Architects' biggest and most important problem is the US $34 trillion national debt, of which only $8 trillion is foreign borrowing and $26 trillion is domestic borrowing. Inflation and unbridled money printing are also hidden in empty shares and in all sorts of mutual debts and securities; there are more than $60 trillion of them.

It would be possible to stall for more time by typing zeros on the computer, but irreversible processes of forming currency zones have already begun in the world, and if the Architects themselves do not begin to build these currency zones, then they will be created without them and they themselves will be left with their debts. Therefore, the Architects want to build their own currency zones (primarily Britain and France), and Russia wants to build its own. China and the United States already have a zone and territories for expansion, which means that the struggle for the Heartland is going on between Russia and Britain. Either Britain will split Russia into pieces, or Russia will outplay Britain.

Once again, I emphasize that we can flood Britain with a radioactive wave, having previously destroyed the British multi-purpose nuclear submarines of the Trafalgar class in the amount of as many as three (Transhant, Talent, Triamph). They are armed with Tomahawk cruise missiles. Two nuclear submarines are permanently stationed at the Clyde base in Scotland, and one is on combat duty (that's 16 Tomahawks).

Hypothetically, we can sink the nuclear submarine on the base with “Squalls” of 180 knots and destroy the remaining 2 bases with the hypersonic Vanguard. But this will happen only when, as our Supreme Commander said: “Why do we need such a world if there is no Russia there?”

But as long as there is a complex game on many boards, we will play the game.

It's like the game Jumanji. If you opened the game, registered as a player (presidential elections), made a move, then you are already in the game and cannot stop. You either win or lose.

You can lose at chess but win at Go, you can lose at checkers but win at backgammon. The game takes place simultaneously on many boards according to different rules and with different money.

I also want to PAY ATTENTION that when playing chess, we can lose an officer, a knight and even a queen, but if we win at checkers, then the knight, the officer, and the queen can return to us in a game of chess.

I had to defend my work on RG-1.2 at Moscow State University in the Department of Chemistry in front of an audience of 80 professors and academicians, and my opponents were no weaker than me. At this moment, hidden strengths, experience and knowledge are revealed within. I live in faith that our Supreme will handle the game!

Here we need to add aggravating conditions. Our Supreme is not a descendant of an aristocratic family with connections, knowledge and experience accumulated in the family over hundreds of years. He had to learn from scratch. Having become president, he began to learn English (he only spoke German). I began to learn to play the piano (motor skills of the mind and memory). I began to study history in depth. At the same time, he resolved the most complex state issues, especially during the crisis of 2008-2012, while being prime minister.

At the same time, he was thrust into an environment of traitors and scoundrels. The list is endless - from Voloshin, Yumashev, Pollyeva, Kasyanov, Chubais to Klebanov, Dvorkovich and the like. I'm not talking about big business. The SVO has revealed so many pitfalls and reefs that we are only now gradually beginning to understand who our Supreme Grandmaster is.

I judge by myself when there is a sovereign task, but the level of specialists does not correspond. Khrunichev lost the Proton because the Moldovan hammered the sensors into the grooves with a mallet (they didn’t fit into the grooves because they had to be turned 180°. And we have a big boss in cahoots with the director of the plant - they installed batteries on the rocket after testing, as a result — a rocket explosion at the compodrome (the launch complex was blown apart).

The Supreme Commander had to give up aviation in order to quietly build the best rockets in the world. He had to give up the oil and gas trade to quietly build the world's best nuclear industry. He had to give in to many in order to create the world’s strongest agro-industrial complex under the roof of the Patrushevs.

And so on…

P.S. We have identified the main problem for the whole world - the uncontrolled printing of dollars and securities on a computer.

But what is the main problem that Russia and Putin have?

The main problem is the ruble ruble. It's a garbage one, not a wooden one.

Now let’s look at all our problems and successes from the perspective of creating our own ruble currency zone with 500 million people and $10 trillion in foreign trade turnover (in rubles - 1.0 quadrillion).

More to come."

That's all! I don’t know about you, but these arguments seem very interesting to me. If ATS members are interested in this material, then I will publish Smolenko’s opinion about Donald Trump’s allies and opponents.

Thank you.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

I suggest that you up that argument with the entities that reently hovered the pyramid over the Kremlin for several hours. They may have some instructions of how the universe is ordered. The minds of mere men get giddy sometimes with their own ideas especially when their hides are at stake.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: CosmicFocus
Unfortunately, I have not heard anything about the pyramid above the Kremlin. If it were, then there would be a huge amount of video from cameras.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 06:24 AM
link   

The only thing Putin is, is a war pig. You might check out the song war pig.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Lazy88
Then why are you all so afraid of him?))))

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Just throwing in my two cents...

There are hidden lines of monarchy in existence.

Better they stay hidden lest they suffer the same fate as others...

For now, anyway...

Carry on.

^_^

Edit:

As far as I'm concerned, the only legitimate Kingly lineage is God and his kin.

All others are usurpers.
edit on 26-4-2024 by BrotherKinsMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Putin created the world in 6 days.

On the 7th day he invaded Ukraine.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: BrotherKinsMan
As the Apostle Paul wrote, there is no other authority except from God.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

I wonder why he hasn’t created a working aircraft carrier or an economy bigger than the state of Texas.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

I wonder why he hasn’t created a working aircraft carrier or an economy bigger than the state of Texas.

Because the Devil creates such things.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Because the Devil creates such things.

The devil creates robust economies?

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

A sustainable economy? Are you joking?
The entire civilized world knows that a “sustainable economy” is based on the slavish colonial exploitation of other peoples.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Ahh, so Russia is lacking because they don’t engage in such practices.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker yes, the Devil is the Ruler of this world. And all the economic systems of the world are Ruled and corrupted by him thru his Children that he tricked to rule his kingdom to enslave us all and then collapse it, starve us then go to war with us. Putin is the only one on Earth fighting the Globalist Anti Christ of the Bible, that Rotten Lying Jew from the Tribe of Dan, Zelenskyy who appeared on the world stage to lead the Satanic Governments of Earth Against the Immaculate Heart of Mary, Which both Putin and Russia are Consecrated to by the Vatican and Christ Himself.

ZELENSKYY IS THE ANTI CHRIST OF THE BIBLE! Like Biden and Obama and the rest of the Unrepentant Damned, he is a Sodomite of Man and Woman and an Abortionist.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: CristianVictoria

You may speak some truth, but I would be careful to label any single person "the" Antichrist.

You would be giving them power in doing so.

I think we can all agree these lesser devils need not any more power than they already have...

I don't see the Devil as the arch enemy.

I see men and women who are submitted to the works of evil to be the supporters of the true enemy: evil.

Methinks Lucifer and Satan to be misunderstood.

The greatest evil in existence is committed by lesser beings such as men and women, and perhaps non-human entities whom lack a heart.

But oh well, who am I to speak such things!?

Who knows?

^_^

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 10:55 AM
link   

So Putin being wildly wealthy with multiple large palace like homes is since he’s been a good boy to god?

He surely wouldn’t benefit from the same systems he’s fighting.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Yeah .. well .. I'm not going line by line over that.
I"m still going with this ... the exact opposite of what you say is true.
Seriously dude .... that's a mess.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join