It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MULTIPLE SKYMASTER MESSAGES GOING OUT

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 12:19 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

OK, smart guy.

Care to cite an example of the US or your MIC pushing for an escalation, "aggressively", or otherwise?

I await receiving the benefit of your superior intellect, in all humility.

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: YourFaceAgain

You forget a couple banks failed, people protesting in the streets chanting for the ouster of ji, they are also pumping billions into the top real estate company to try and keep them afloat, this is after pumping billions into the #2 company trying to keep it afloat.

Last point being a single party state can anyone really trust the numbers they release.

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 12:53 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

You forget a couple banks failed, people protesting in the streets chanting for the ouster of ji, they are also pumping billions into the top real estate company to try and keep them afloat, this is after pumping billions into the #2 company trying to keep it afloat.

Bank failures, protests, bailouts. This all happens here too. I'm gonna need more than that to believe China is on the verge of economic collapse.

Last point being a single party state can anyone really trust the numbers they release.

You do have a point there. There's a number of articles by Western economic media about whether China's economic numbers can be trusted, but the first 3 I clicked on were behind paywalls.

That said it's not like our economic metrics don't get spun to hell too. Who's economy is really doing better is anyone's guess.

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Your opinion is valuable to me.

Thank you for your patience as I ceaselessly scan data for the most suitable example that will be undeniable to both you and me.

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Great. Then scan my posts and tell me where I have ever advocated shariah law or supported HAMAS, as you claimed?

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Oh I dont believe ours, we are at best in a deep recession, if biden gets his budget wish full on depression.

more than 30% of their economy is real estate based, and the 2 biggest real estate developers and construction companies are collapsing. 1 has been ordered to liquidate by a judge to try and refund something to the debt holders. (the #1 company country garden is in default and is the largest construction company in the world, last I heard)

Toss in their debt issues (most of the companies debts are ccp debt), they are us not to long ago, and for my ignorant self they seem to be following our lousy playbook.

And forgot again, belt and road initiatives is draining money fast as countries default on their loans from china.
edit on 48Sun, 21 Apr 2024 13:48:32 -050048320101pmf by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Everything is being implemented to usher in the 4th Industrial Revolution

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Still waiting?

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 03:17 PM
link   

There were three?!!!!

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

There were three?!!!!

We're also on like the Eighth or Ninth Reich by now.

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 03:40 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 08:45 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Listening to a video ATM when I get home I'll link it.

China version of the s&p 500 is down 40% to the tune of 6 trillion lost.

On top of 53% of stock that's owned, is owned by institutions not people. (Sounds to me like their version of quantitative easing)

I think the race is on to see who collapsed first, US or China .

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 11:10 AM
link   

"
Citing unnamed U.S. officials, the report added that the draft sanctions, which threaten to cut the targeted banks from the global financial system, are an “escalatory option” that will be used only if diplomatic efforts to resolve the issue fail.

If the sanctions are implemented, the fallout could be severe as they would cut the targeted financial institutions from accessing the U.S. dollar, impacting their ability to conduct global trade and potentially leading to these banks failing and their customers getting hit.

The sanctions would also threaten China’s sluggish post-pandemic economic recovery and mounting debt."
www.forbes.com...
e dit on 23-4-2024 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 11:24 AM
link   
www.forbes.com...

The Internet Of Things
According to Oracle, the IoT refers to the network of physical devices ("things") with built-in sensors and software and connected to the internet. There are billions of such devices in the world today, including smartphones, smart watches, autonomous vehicles and home security systems.

AI is a machine’s ability to perform cognitive functions generally associated with the human mind. From the perspective of Industry 4.0, AI helps industrial companies take advantage of the data generated by sensors—thus providing visibility of and insights about operations and processes

The Revolutionary Impact Of Industry 4.0
With the introduction of these technologies, operational efficiencies are improving like never before through better visibility and control of operations.

edit on 23-4-2024 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 11:26 AM
link   

The FTSE closed on a record high today.

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 11:50 AM
link   

www.reuters.com...
TOKYO, April 23 (Reuters) - "The increase in China's defence spending is concerning given its economy is "failing", the head of the U.S. Indo-Pacific Command said on Tuesday.
Speaking to reporters in Tokyo, Admiral John Aquilino said China's economy had been battered by turmoil in its real estate sector and asserted that its official growth rates were "not real".
He also said China was spending "drastically more" on its military than the 7.2% increase it declared last month.
Despite a failing economy, there's a conscious decision to fund military capability. That's concerning to me," said Aquilino, who is due to leave his post next month.
He also criticised China's increasingly aggressive rhetoric and actions in the South and East China Seas, specifically around the disputed Second Thomas Shoal and Taiwan.
"As it applies specifically to Taiwan, I am watching an increasingly aggressive campaign plan of coercion and pressure," he said."

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Escalation?
x.com...

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join